Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

It appears that Ben is trying to recapture his lost youth by leaving the nursing Jessa with the diaper changes and sneaking out for a night on the town.  He was filmed attending a rock concert without Jessa last night.  He went to see the black hip-hop singer Lecrae at John Brown University.  That is a Christian school located in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, the same town where Josh and Anna live(d).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BENLGpPyL2h/?taken-by=kristaann_vt
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEM1pSHSL1L/?taken-by=kristaann_vt

• Love 6

Ben was star-struck with Jessa and started stalking her. That's just what he did with the rapper Flame. (He started sending Flame emails, and then met him just a few months ago, and now says they are "good friends.")

Right before Ben married Jessa, he sent this dorky letter and posted it on Instagram:

ben-seewald-letter-to-jessa-duggar.png

"These elegant pearls looked quite majestic when I picked them out.

"However, they were a bit lonely ... what good are such beautiful pearls if not to have the grace of being worn by one so elegant and majestic as yourself?.

"These pearls were lonely ... just like I am when we’re apart; but not anymore. I love you my precious Princess! – Your Man, Ben"

As for the little hearts he drew, what other 19-year-old boy would do that? ♥ ? ♥ ? ♥

OMG...I just realized I have that same bracelet. It's from WALMART! I only wore mine once for a wedding years ago. It's costume jewelry not actual "pearls", Bin! I bet he spent his allowance on it.

Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 10

Bin has 'my perspective' 'world's perspective' like there is his or the wrong one.

That cheesy romance is long gone, and I'm sure, even though JB & Seewald senior preach he is lucky to suffer with Jessa and pay penance, there are real christian hotties that have more substance than the uselessbabyformulapricklyhouseplant he married.

• Love 1

Her Nashville friends dearly departed when the talent agent for Amy and Grandma claimed they stiffed him for his earned commissions on the TLC deal. Now, neither Grandma Mary nor Amy is on TLC and Amy has no agent.

I can't find any evidence that Ben ever met 'Flame' before the TLC gig. When the episode was filmed in St. Louis, Ben recorded three interviews with him and posted them on YouTube. Backward Ben of course, wears his backward hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4GAZ4T1-YE

Ben can't seem to decide if he wants to be a preacher, writer, rap star, or Christian talk show host.

In the last episode, Jessa was visibly uncomfortable with the attention Ben gave to the female singer V. Rose, so maybe Ben won't be allowed to be a talk show host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JsVHbBXhtw

I LOL'd hard at " Oooohh ...the Phillipians coming out!". I'm going to have to use that sometimes.

Watch out ya'll. Bin is going to be bigger and better than Vanilla Ice, Snow and K-Fed combined. Eminem... watch your back. Bin is from the mean streets of Tontitown and he's bringing the Phillipians out!

• Love 10

It appears that Ben is trying to recapture his lost youth by leaving the nursing Jessa with the diaper changes and sneaking out for a night on the town. He was filmed attending a rock concert without Jessa last night. He went to see the black hip-hop singer Lecrae at John Brown University. That is a Christian school located in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, the same town where Josh and Anna live(d).

Ben's prescription looks like at least -4. He should probably be wearing his glasses all the time.
  • Love 1

Was that Bin dancing?!!!! Oooh, Jessa, come get your man! We all know moving to the beat of a song is a one-way ticket to hell.

On another note, I can't believe Bin gave Jessa fake pearls. That's something a high school boy would do. Oh, wait....

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

Ikr? Anyone who's in a long term relationship will tell you personality compatibility is most important. Look at how many actors, athletes and wealthy businessman cheat on gorgeous wives.

Honestly I don't get the fuss over Jessa to begin with. She only stands out as the "hot one" because you see her within the context of her family. Throw her in with the Bates girls or with Ashley Salyer and her friends and she's nothing special. Plus, for me, her nasty attitude diminishes any physical attractiveness she may have.

THIS! 1000 TIMES! I just don't get why she is referred to as the hottie either. Her ugly inside seeps right out of her in my opinion.

Ben was star-struck with Jessa and started stalking her. That's just what he did with the rapper Flame. (He started sending Flame emails, and then met him just a few months ago, and now says they are "good friends.")

Right before Ben married Jessa, he sent this dorky letter and posted it on Instagram:

ben-seewald-letter-to-jessa-duggar.png

"These elegant pearls looked quite majestic when I picked them out.

"However, they were a bit lonely ... what good are such beautiful pearls if not to have the grace of being worn by one so elegant and majestic as yourself?.

"These pearls were lonely ... just like I am when we’re apart; but not anymore. I love you my precious Princess! – Your Man, Ben"

As for the little hearts he drew, what other 19-year-old boy would do that? ♥ ? ♥ ? ♥

All i see is BJ. Off to the prayer closet.
  • Love 9

Another day, another Duggar lie. 

In the last episode, Jessa blathered on about how the photo session with Jinger and Sierra's family was the first time that she had returned to the Thorncrown Chapel where Ben had proposed to her. In reality, the photo session took place at the Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel, not the Thorncrown Chapel where Ben proposed. 

Why do they lie about things when it's not necessary??? Or has Jessa already forgotten where Ben proposed to her?

Wow. I checked out the pictures and sure enough the pews are different as well as the door. Why would they do that? And apparently Sierra's mom had her second marriage in one of those chapels.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1

It appears that Ben is trying to recapture his lost youth by leaving the nursing Jessa with the diaper changes and sneaking out for a night on the town.  He was filmed attending a rock concert without Jessa last night.  He went to see the black hip-hop singer Lecrae at John Brown University.  That is a Christian school located in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, the same town where Josh and Anna live(d).

Look at our little Bin getting out like normal boys his age. I don't think he will be married long and if he is he will be cheating because let's face it Jessa is a stick in the mud.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 1

Look at our little Bin getting out like normal boys his age. I don't think he will be married long and if he is he will be cheating because let's face it Jessa is a stick in the mud.

Bin reminds me of all the teenage dads on 16 and Pregnant. The new baby is cute and fun for a couple of months, then they get bored and want to party with their friends, resulting in huge screaming matches with the baby mama. None of the boys on that show had jobs either.

There's nothing wrong with either spouse having a night out with friends, but Jessa and Bin are just so completely mismatched. If they can make it two more years without killing each other, I'd be shocked.

• Love 7

Just say, for example, that my personality did clash with that of my wife. What a great opportunity to learn patience and to work through conflict by God's grace! In the end, with God's help, it would turn me into a more patient, less narrow person, who could get along well with any personality type.

Translation: If God can help me get along with this bitch, I can get along with anyone.

• Love 18

Ben's ideas sound great in your head when you are 19 years old.

I would like to see this couple in 15 years...when reality sets in.

I wish them well but I personally think they are in for a rough ride down the road.

I think the rough ride has already begun.  The bloom is off the rose, so to speak. 

Interesting that the Instagram has been removed.  Duggar PR magic....

• Love 4

Lmfao, they took the pictures down like Bin was caught getting a lap dance in the strip club. He was at a freaking Christian rap concert, ffs. What exactly is so scandal worthy about that? Oh, wait. He was having fun. That's against the law in Duggarville.

• Love 11

If someone thinks having pictures of Ben at a (Christian!) concert online is so shameful they have to be taken down IMMEDIATELY, I wonder what they thought of Ben attending the concert in the first place. Because isn't that worse, the actual behavior itself? Or is it just the public knowing about it?

I am thinking someone probably didn't want him at the concert at all and there might have been a bit of drama over it in the Seewald house. But it's clear who got his way, as evidenced by those pictures. And the pissed off party who didn't get her way had the evidence of her husband's ebil, willful behavior yanked off the net as fast as as she could.

• Love 5

Pictures are removed. Interesting. If it's not on social media it didn't happen Jessa!

Oh No!  Did Ben get caught?  Did Jessa not know that he was there?  Well, if you didn't see the posts before they were removed, the first one was a video of Ben bobbing his head to the beat of a black Christian rapper, next to an unknown woman who was not Jessa.  The second picture was of Ben, and two friends.  One of the friends was the owner of the Instagram page and she is Krista Gay, a senior at John Brown University (private Christian school), who lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas.  Krista has now made her Instagram private, but she is still on Facebook.  Here's the picture she removed:

12998652_10209598236579632_7090204369897

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 5

But but...he has his god hat on! And it's turned the right way! And he looks almost genuinely happy.

Oops, you're right, STONE HIM !!!!

I can only read:

LOVE GOD

HATE ****

Sin?

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 6

Catching up on the thread.  flame is remarkably untalented.  Seriously untalented.  Cannot find any talent in him.  None.  But it was worth it to see Jessa sitting there like someone had glued her to the chair and was forcing her to endure this.  Bin's goals seem like something a 9 year old would have.  I want to be a rapper or a talk show host or a Indian Chief or work at Dairy Queen so I can get all of the free soft serve that I want . . . .

Bin, you're a Duggar now.  You don't go to concerts.  You may be exposed to new people or new ideas.  You may meet Christians who are not total judgemental douchenozzles.  You may see shoulders or knees and be unable to control yourself.  They have already chnaged you.  You are wearng your (judgemental douchenozzle) hat correctly.  We can't have that.  Turn it around, son.  Turn it around. 

• Love 11

Catching up on the thread. flame is remarkably untalented. Seriously untalented. Cannot find any talent in him. None. But it was worth it to see Jessa sitting there like someone had glued her to the chair and was forcing her to endure this. Bin's goals seem like something a 9 year old would have. I want to be a rapper or a talk show host or a Indian Chief or work at Dairy Queen so I can get all of the free soft serve that I want . . .

Jessa was walking through the fire there wasn't she?

As far as Ben's goals I do see what you're saying but I'm glad he has some. He's only 20 right? To me that's when you should still be exploring your dreams, and trying to figure out what might be realistic.

• Love 3

'Just say, for example, that my personality did clash with that of my wife. What a great opportunity to learn patience and to work through conflict by God's grace! In the end, with God's help, it would turn me into a more patient, less narrow person, who could get along well with any personality type.'

Bin is providing that same opportunity to Jessa. Good boy. 

Shuddup Anna (before she weighs in with shitty advice)

Nothing wrong with the footage staying public. Shame on them for removing an innocent outing and making it seem sinister. 

Is Bin the chosen one? Will he be the catalyst to lead the Duggars into real life, where people don't lie and hide for $?

• Love 6

I see ben attending that Christian rap concert as a huge red flag that there is trouble.

Everyone knows the Duggars don't support music with a beat etc. This is a well known fact that has been said on TV. For Ben to attend the concert, without Jessa, is a bad, bad sign.

Jessa is not going to bend and once she tattles on Ben, Jim Bob is gonna cut the toilet cleaning paychecks down to nothing...Ben will stop with this Christian rap fantasy. However, he will resent Jessa for taking away something he likes and probably finds spiritually fufilling. And we all know where resentment leads in a relationship....

I hope jessa is observing Josh and Anna because I see trouble for these two.

• Love 6

I see ben attending that Christian rap concert as a huge red flag that there is trouble.

Everyone knows the Duggars don't support music with a beat etc. This is a well known fact that has been said on TV. For Ben to attend the concert, without Jessa, is a bad, bad sign.

Jessa is not going to bend and once she tattles on Ben, Jim Bob is gonna cut the toilet cleaning paychecks down to nothing...Ben will stop with this Christian rap fantasy. However, he will resent Jessa for taking away something he likes and probably finds spiritually fufilling. And we all know where resentment leads in a relationship....

I hope jessa is observing Josh and Anna because I see trouble for these two.

Hey, it's no big deal. Bin only wanted an attractive woman who loves Baby Jeebus. It doesn't matter if they're compatible or not.

• Love 9

If someone thinks having pictures of Ben at a (Christian!) concert online is so shameful they have to be taken down IMMEDIATELY, I wonder what they thought of Ben attending the concert in the first place. Because isn't that worse, the actual behavior itself? Or is it just the public knowing about it?

Same rule as for intra-family molestation, seeking affairs with married people online, etc. -- It's just people knowing about it that matters.

And we all know where resentment leads in a relationship....

Ben currently thinks it leads to becoming a person who gets along well with everybody.

• Love 5

Same rule as for intra-family molestation, seeking affairs with married people online, etc. -- It's just people knowing about it that matters.

Ben currently thinks it leads to becoming a person who gets along well with everybody.

I wonder if his dad or JB came up with that twisted logic. Can you imagine the advice he's getting while Jessa clicks through his phone. 

• Love 2

I wonder if his dad or JB came up with that twisted logic. Can you imagine the advice he's getting while Jessa clicks through his phone. 

This is what I was wondering. This bs sounds like something that a teenager would make up to justify something stupid - like marrying a girl that you don't really know who appears to not really be into you.

It seems to me that if the Seewalds were good parents, they would have nipped this in the bud. If my 18 year old son had come up with the idea that he had some sort of "connection" with a girl he had seen on television, I wouldn't drive him three hours to meet the girl, I would take him to a therapist. People thinking that they "know" or "have a connection with" people they see on television isn't particularly uncommon, but it's certainly not healthy. Usually, of course, the father of the stalkee wouldn't be on-board with this and invite the stalker into his home . . .

• Love 12

This is what I was wondering. This bs sounds like something that a teenager would make up to justify something stupid - like marrying a girl that you don't really know who appears to not really be into you.

It seems to me that if the Seewalds were good parents, they would have nipped this in the bud. If my 18 year old son had come up with the idea that he had some sort of "connection" with a girl he had seen on television, I wouldn't drive him three hours to meet the girl, I would take him to a therapist. People thinking that they "know" or "have a connection with" people they see on television isn't particularly uncommon, but it's certainly not healthy. Usually, of course, the father of the stalkee wouldn't be on-board with this and invite the stalker into his home . . .

Not only did Ma and Pa Seewald let Ben take a 3-hour-drive to go crash the Duggar homechurch, but two days later they took him to the Gothard annual homeschool conference so horny Ben could hit on Jessa again.  (The Seewalds had never been to that conference before, and Ben stated that he had to talk them into going because he was desperate to see Jessa again.) Ben was 18-years-old at the time.

• Love 7

Pa Seewald said something to the effect of - Getting married young is good for character building, and having kids young forces you to grow up. The Seewald philosophy is no better than the Duggars.

• Love 8

It's especially odd when one stops to consider a freshwater pearl bracelet can be had for less than $100.

http://www.bluenile.com/freshwater-pearl-bracelet_6665?elem=title&track=product

Maybe he didn't get much of an allowance...

He's not bright or sophisticated, either. To his eye, the strand of perfectly matched fake pearls may have looked more impressive than the different-sized real ones. Like all these people, he's a child in most ways.

• Love 3

Not only did Ma and Pa Seewald let Ben take a 3-hour-drive to go crash the Duggar homechurch, but two days later they took him to the Gothard annual homeschool conference so horny Ben could hit on Jessa again.  (The Seewalds had never been to that conference before, and Ben stated that he had to talk them into going because he was desperate to see Jessa again.) Ben was 18-years-old at the time.

So in other words, Ben was interested in the hot girl who might get him on television, and with very little trouble talked his father into going to extraordinary lengths to get on television. Bin was thinking with his little brain and Mike was salivating at the chance to get a piece of that famous-fundie pie. .. And they both justify it by writing blog posts that explain how it's really all for Jesus. They may not be very rational but they sure have rationalization down pat. 

• Love 14

He is basically a teenager. He's only 20. Most 20 year olds are doing stupid stuff and then trying to justify it since 20 year olds think they know everything. (said as a mom of a 20 year old LOL)

• Love 13

Sadly Ben, his parents, nor Jim Bob made up the marriage advice.  It's been around in fundie circles for decades.  I remember going to church with a friend and the sermon was about how God can make any marriage work as long as both partners have enough faith in God and do enough work at it and Bible study together. 

• Love 3

He is basically a teenager. He's only 20. Most 20 year olds are doing stupid stuff and then trying to justify it since 20 year olds think they know everything. (said as a mom of a 20 year old LOL)

Very true and he actually started courting Jessa when he was 17 about to turn 18. So his immaturity was even worse going in.

As far as Pa Seewald asserting that having kids young makes you mature faster, I've yet to see that with the Duggars. Josh was seeking out affairs online, Jill can't handle one baby without whining about her lack of help and Jessa and Bin are still unemployed and living rent free off Grandma.

• Love 9

What I notice about Benessa is that she doesn't seem to worship him in that dopey Fundy way that Jill and Michelle and Anna do with their spouses. For a cult so focused on shaming anyone not in total lock step, I'm wondering if their ilk has taken to Jezebel-shaming Jess-z-bel on some level. It seems such subversive behavior will not be tolerated privately in Fundy homes, let alone on national television...can you imagine the likes of Steve Maxhell tolerating such attitude from his wife or kids?

It's obvious she finds him tiresome and a dolt (how could she think otherwise given how immature he is)and she's so full of stank and contempt when she speaks of him. They've got a kid, both unemployed (except for the TLC freak show), living at Grandma's house...unable to cut the cord and leave the family compound...let's face it....once the TLC pay checks go away and Bin's rebellious desire to be a rapper albeit a Christian rapper gets stomped on by Jessa and Boob....and Joshley Madison takes on toilet duty...neither one of them will be able to survive the rigors of actual employment anywhere for anyone.

Boob has methodically ensured that they and the rest of his adult and married children will be dependent on him for life...and have no chance of being able to enjoy a life of their own or any sense of independence thereof.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 8