Where to begin? There were so many gems:
1. Nicole is ONLY 23???!!!!!! I'm ten years older than her but how is it possible she looks older than me? I was thinking she was in her early 40s.
2. The white trash of it all. Living in squalor, drug use, swearing, drinking etc all around those little kids!
3. The disgusting, trash bucket meat loaf. What a gourmet meal that was. Nicole really outdid herself.
4. Charlie the slack jawed yokel: He really proves the saying that there is a lid for every pot. You can tell he loves Nicole. That's my say something nice for today.
5. The parents. Are they from Appalachia? I mean this in all seriousness. I've done missionary work in Appalachia and they remind me of the families that I met who had little resources. They seemed to be on Hillbilly Heroin.
6. Does Nicole actually chew her food? She ate so fast I wondered if she actually enjoys the food or just enjoys having something to stuff in her mouth.
7. I call bullshit on her excuse that they couldn't get fresh food while living in the hotel. I take it there are no grocery stores in Houston? Why couldn't they buy some fruit and bring it back to the hotel? Or buy a rotisserie chicken and steam some frozen veggies and minute rice in the microwave? You could buy the chicken, veggies and rice for less than $20. Doesn't the hotel serve breakfast (which has fruit)? So. Much. Fuckery. within this family.