Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

I do see happy clean children, however I will always suspect Jessa is not the wonder mom her pictures depict. I think she is tries very hard to show the best and has failed when showing some truth. We'll never know if she blanket trains, burrito wraps or uses a rod with her children. 

It is refreshing to see pictures of Duggar kids being happy kids though.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I do see happy clean children, however I will always suspect Jessa is not the wonder mom her pictures depict. I think she is tries very hard to show the best and has failed when showing some truth. We'll never know if she blanket trains, burrito wraps or uses a rod with her children. 

It is refreshing to see pictures of Duggar kids being happy kids though.

I agree with this, too. Jill is dumb enough to take pictures of herself blanket training her children and posting them on SM, Jessa is smart enough not to do that -- but it doesn't mean that she doesn't do it, either.

She's not a particularly warm or affectionate person, by her own admission, and I can't see her really enjoying having a huge brood of kids. She's supposed to be the organized one, and she can barely handle two kids. I really hope that they will stop, or at least slow down the baby train, but I think that's unlikely. They're alll competitive, and this is the thing that they have to compete about.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

It was something like Pop Culture Goes Punk. She did all the Duggar kidults, Famy and other celebs. It was hilarious to see them all pierced, tatted, and made up. 

Ha. Someone has a LOT of time on their hands!  

Jessa's diaper pictures were fucking insane.  

However, Jill is posting insane picture with her children involved.  Licking a fan, laughing when the child is screaming hysterical, that bizarre swaddling, the most recent picture of Sam lying on the floor while everyone was eating. WTF, Jill?  (It was on Pickles and you wouldn't even notice it's a baby on the floor until someone said it). 

I'm sure Jessa is far from perfect but we see positive things with her kids.  Jill and Derick scare me.  Every picture is like "where's waldo".  Who can spot the poor parenting or mental breakdown first?  

• Love 18
On 11/27/2017 at 6:34 PM, wait.what said:

Jill and Jinger are leaving Jessa in the dust when it comes to broadening their horizons!

Jinger wore pants first and now Jill wears pants AND gets a nose piercing! 

Maybe Jessa will get a tattoo!

Doesn't the Bible prohibit tattoos?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yep, the only thing that still counts to these people from the OT is don't be gay................  /eye roll

And sometimes don't eat pork. Unless it looks good or something. Because Jesus.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, jcbrown said:

And sometimes don't eat pork. Unless it looks good or something. Because Jesus.

They cherry-pick the Old Testament, except they didn't pick what they believe Bill Gothard did. A lot of things like the pork come down to Because Jesus And Gothard.

Gothard didn't like pork because he ripped Orthadox Judaism and meat is expensive to feed 20 people. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yep, the only thing that still counts to these people from the OT is don't be gay................  /eye roll

and bacon (pork)

eta: oops someone got that one

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 3
On 30/11/2017 at 2:14 AM, Marigold said:

Jessa's diaper pictures were fucking insane.  

However, Jill is posting insane picture with her children involved.  Licking a fan, laughing when the child is screaming hysterical, that bizarre swaddling, the most recent picture of Sam lying on the floor while everyone was eating. WTF, Jill?  (It was on Pickles and you wouldn't even notice it's a baby on the floor until someone said it). 

I'm sure Jessa is far from perfect but we see positive things with her kids.  Jill and Derick scare me.  Every picture is like "where's waldo".  Who can spot the poor parenting or mental breakdown first?  

When my kids were babies and we were out, if there was no highchair/bouncer or the like, my babes went on the floor. They were happy and so was I because I could eat in peace

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:22 AM, MargeGunderson said:

That's just the Old Testament, so it doesn't count - because Jesus!

Oh bullcrap!  Not a response to you exactly but I still say these people only follow the Old Testament!  They wouldn't know the New Testament if someone smacked them over the head with it.  The ways of Jesus are tolerant, Liberal, hippy dippy tree hugging crap to them!

• Love 20
On 12/1/2017 at 2:50 PM, flyingdi said:

Oh bullcrap!  Not a response to you exactly but I still say these people only follow the Old Testament!  They wouldn't know the New Testament if someone smacked them over the head with it.  The ways of Jesus are tolerant, Liberal, hippy dippy tree hugging crap to them!

This is why there are 100+ flavors of Protestantism. Everyone picks and chooses between bits an pieces of the Bible, and then insists that their interpretation is "right" and anyone who disagrees with them is a heathen. 

• Love 19
21 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

This is why there are 100+ flavors of Protestantism. Everyone picks and chooses between bits an pieces of the Bible, and then insists that their interpretation is "right" and anyone who disagrees with them is a heathen. 

At least most denominations aren't as crazy as the duggars! I am Methodist, but we have always been respectful of other denominations, and treated the differences as NBD. I remember asking the differences between some different denominations, my mom would explain, and we would shrug. None are too different to the average person.  However, fundies are a different story!

• Love 9
On December 5, 2017 at 0:43 PM, BitterApple said:

Henry is such a sweet little butterball. I just want to squish all his chub.

I agree!  That one little tooth has my heart melting.  Both of those kids are adorable. ?

• Love 4
On 12/4/2017 at 5:24 PM, cmr2014 said:

There are actually 4000+, when you get down to the really nitty-gritty. You can't even get Duggars to concede Catholics and Mormons are Christians. 

• Love 4

Henry is a cutie, but I don't think it's a good idea to give a child as young as he is pickles. It has a lot of acid and may not be good for him to digest yet. Jill did the same thing with Izzy and had the poor kid drinking tomato sauce out of a can with a straw...just awful, IMO.

BTW, our pastor, a catholic priest some years ago said that there were actually 26,000 different Christian religions world-wide.. I was quite surprised.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, floridamom said:

BTW, our pastor, a catholic priest some years ago said that there were actually 26,000 different Christian religions world-wide.. I was quite surprised.

26,000?!  Wow.   Does the Gothard/Duggard variety count as one of them?   Maybe that's just the "official" number.  

• Love 2

Jessa will go for 20 if the Seewalds keep getting these adorable and good-natured children. 2 for 2. Hope they are hilariously hellion when they hit puberty, just for entertainment sake, nothing illegal or dangerous. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, floridamom said:

How will Jessa fit those "20" in a two bedroom, one bath house on a highway?  It's going to come sooner than later that Ben is going to have to buy a larger house.....but with what?

There WILL be birth control. Jessa does not want to relive the lean years of Love offerings on their doorstep, crammed foot to the post with 15 people in a house comfortable enough for 3 or 4 at best.

• Love 5
On December 5, 2017 at 9:26 PM, galaxychaser said:

OMG so much cuteness.  He is so deliciously chunky. 

I could sit all day and watch that video over and over.  I'm a sucker for cute baby/toddler videos, and Jessa posts some of the cutest ones.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, floridamom said:

How will Jessa fit those "20" in a two bedroom, one bath house on a highway?  It's going to come sooner than later that Ben is going to have to buy a larger house.....but with what?

Perhaps with money earned from appearing on the show. 

• Love 3
On 12/9/2017 at 6:13 AM, floridamom said:

It seems like they all now sleep in a king size bed. So just maybe they will all pile up in the two bedrooms like a litter of puppies or kittens!  

• Love 5

Gee I shudder to think if the Seewalds all sleep in one big king size bed....then where did Henry "come from"? ...Spurgie's naptime? Perhaps that explains some of the crud on Jessa's living room couch. Yes, please pass the ultra strength Brain Bleach right here.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Gee I shudder to think if the Seewalds all sleep in one big king size bed....then where did Henry "come from"? ...Spurgie's naptime? Perhaps that explains some of the crud on Jessa's living room couch. Yes, please pass the ultra strength Brain Bleach right here.

Spurge & Henry seem to spend a lot of time at the compound and they have probably learned that if the bedroom door is locked, mama and papa are not to be distrubed.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Triple P said:

Spurge & Henry seem to spend a lot of time at the compound and they have probably learned that if the bedroom door is locked, mama and papa are not to be distrubed.

Are Spurge & Henry old enough to comprehend that & not bang on the door?

• Love 4
On 12/9/2017 at 6:13 AM, floridamom said:

She will receive the TTH as a present for getting JB closer to his goal of 200 grandchildren.

Jessa better be hoping for twins and triplets in there though if she's really aiming for 20. She's not going to hit 20 even if she conceives on the first ovulation after each birth with singleton pregnancies.

• Love 4