Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Ben leans VF, which is fundie Presbyterian. Not sure about a Baptist name for their kid. My first guess (well, after Spurgeon, which I nailed), is Calvin. 

In the list posted by @lianau Spurgeon is listed as a Baptist minister. But I'll go with  Zwingli, Huldrych Zwingli is Calvin.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1

I really wonder if Jessa is nervous right now. After her traumatic birth last time, she doesn't have the coping skills we all would...can't complain, can't admit to being terrified, can't get a hospital birth, etc. Maybe she'll choose something different, but I doubt it. I would really hate to be her right now. 

• Love 2

Since the Seewald post came almost 20 hours ago, I think it's a safe bet to assume that Jessa has already spawned. They learned from last time, though. I bet that TLC will show them during a commercial break late in the show tonight, name next week. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Since the Seewald post came almost 20 hours ago, I think it's a safe bet to assume that Jessa has already spawned. They learned from last time, though. I bet that TLC will show them during a commercial break late in the show tonight, name next week. 

So 1/29/17, 8lbs 7oz, 21", Zwingli Emerson Seewald. However if the baby is named Serfina Ophelia Seewald we know they want help - SOS.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Ben leans VF, which is fundie Presbyterian. Not sure about a Baptist name for their kid. My first guess (well, after Spurgeon, which I nailed), is Calvin. 

I would never bet against you, SEW SUMI!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, sometimesy said:

I like the name Zwingli. It sounds like Jungle Book Mowgli.

I had the same thought.  Do you think they know who Mowgli is?

Nah, Mowgli was already given as a middle name to celebrity spawn...it's already been done. Tozer the Tozerian...you can bet they didn't get to watch Ghostbusters either...oooooh, I know Staypuff Seewald.

2 hours ago, lascuba said:

Oh, I need it to be Fosdick.

That would just be too awesome for words.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

Isn't Fearless Fosdick an old cartoon or something??

Yes, he was a character who occasionally appeared in the old "Lil' Abner" comic strip. IIRC, he was a "Dick Tracy-type detective.

I don't think Jessa has had the baby yet necessarily. The picture, with the car full of Seewalds, seemed to be all girls. Remember supposedly Michelle, Jana, Jinger, and Guinn were delivering her last baby? With this baby, Jinger is off being married or possibly the Seewald girls wanted to be doulas, midwives, etc. or they want to be on tv? IIRC a bunch of Duggar sisters (Jana, Jill, and Jessa?) were at Anna's births including the toilet birth. I think the Seewald sisters want to be at the birth.

When my parent's generation was having kids,  only the father and medical professionals were at births. Now some people like having a crowd. My fundie-lite friends who remind me of the Duggars, pack the room with women.  It's also traditional in a lot of cultures around the world.

Interestingly, wikipedia is predicting a girl.  Not sure of the name.  I could still see them going with Zelah.

No idea how many bedrooms the house has, but Josh and Anna lived there with MacKynzie and Michael (after all Michael was born in that bathroom.)   They seemed to move out of that house, because he got a better job, not because the house had two bedrooms. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1

The Mold House is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. And the living/dining/kitchen we see in filming is the rest of the house. Cute house, but very small. 2 parents and 2 babies would seem manageable, but anymore than that, I personally would find hard to manage, And if the new baby is a girl I would assume they would want them in separate bedrooms at one point. 

I get the feeling that Ben's family has decided not to be filmed. Ben's sister Jessica has pics of Spurge posted and we've seen pics of his parents with them and the baby so the Seewalds see B & J. I doubt it has to do with not wanting to be a part of the crazy because I think Mr Seewald is right up there. Maybe Mr Seewald found it too hard to be around JB, as I would guess it would get frustrating to have to go tit for tat with JB all day and Seewald doesn't appear the type to back down and laugh it off.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I get the feeling that Ben's family has decided not to be filmed. Ben's sister Jessica has pics of Spurge posted and we've seen pics of his parents with them and the baby so the Seewalds see B & J. I doubt it has to do with not wanting to be a part of the crazy because I think Mr Seewald is right up there. Maybe Mr Seewald found it too hard to be around JB, as I would guess it would get frustrating to have to go tit for tat with JB all day and Seewald doesn't appear the type to back down and laugh it off.

I'm not sure if they didn't want to be filmed or if it split the pie too many ways. Chuck Vuolo at sees Jim Boob as an insecure, posturing nincompoop, and is socialized enough in the real world to realize it's like teaching a pig to sing to even attempt to  engage him. 

Michael Seewald, on the other hand, is about as big a Koolaid drinker as Boob, even though he drinks another flavor...but comes from the same subspecies of headship asserting beta males who think they are alphas. I'm sure they only tolerate one another.  Or, there's enough snarking and criticism of Bin on forums and SM for them to not want to drag their whole family into it.  If I had a kid, I wouldn't like everyone calling him toilet scrubber...

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I had the same thought.  Do you think they know who Mowgli is?

Nah, Mowgli was already given as a middle name to celebrity spawn...it's already been done. Tozer the Tozerian...you can bet they didn't get to watch Ghostbusters either...oooooh, I know Staypuff Seewald.

That would just be too awesome for words.

Tebow Tozer , bring in a bit of Christian pop culture  (even though I think Tebow is another case of David Waller ) .

• Love 6

Slightly OT, but where is the Mold House in relation to the Duggar Compound...on the same property?  Down the street?  Where do Josh and Anna live?  And why does Jill and Derrick's house look so much more grand than Jessa's, and how is Jessa okay with that?  Are all these houses within spitting distance of each other, or is Jim Bob just buying up houses close enough to where he can take a stroll and peek in the windows?  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 1

All the Duggar homes are in shit locations. The Mold House is directly off of a busy highway and the TTH and Pool House are next to the Tontitown landfill. I'm not sure how far the Mold House is from the other properties but I can't imagine it's more than ten minutes or so.

2 hours ago, lianau said:

Tebow Tozer , bring in a bit of Christian pop culture  (even though I think Tebow is another case of David Waller ) .

Stop it!! They prayed away whatever feelings they had away and because of Jesus they are cured!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do love the name Tebow Tozer though. lol

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

All the Duggar homes are in shit locations. The Mold House is directly off of a busy highway and the TTH and Pool House are next to the Tontitown landfill. I'm not sure how far the Mold House is from the other properties but I can't imagine it's more than ten minutes or so.

About four miles, IIRC. We still don't know for sure where Smuganna are living, but my guess is the guest house on the property. We still don't know for sure who owns the Siloam Springs house now. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

About four miles, IIRC. We still don't know for sure where Smuganna are living, but my guess is the guest house on the property. We still don't know for sure who owns the Siloam Springs house now. 

I would imagine Smuganna are kept close to Boob so he can watch Smuggley. With all the JSlaves flying the coop, they need Anna's servant's heart.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

And if the new baby is a girl I would assume they would want them in separate bedrooms at one point. 

Yes, they (Mullet, and the 2 Counting-Ons) smirked and smiled their way through a seminar about putting safeguards in the home....even thought it was an idea that maybe they could get behind.  This was televised.....aaaannnnd then they got their show back.

27 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

I know Jessa may not know who Beyonce is, but I'm sure she'd be pissed if she knew she was having twins. 

Yeah, I just saw that.  Bey actually knows how many she's having because she doesn't use Dr Jill. 

Jessa, if you were having twins, there'd be 3 heartbeats. 

There's some tabloid story about Jessa bringing up adoption AGAIN.

Jessa, shut your pie hole and eat your pineapple ? She made a big deal about the belief that pineapple brings on labor so she posted a picture.  Ok, that didn't work so well, now force everyone to go on a five mile walk with you.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

Let's wait a few years and a few kids.  things change.

Unless she's like Michelle, who can apparently look in the mirror and still herself as she was when she was 17, which is the only possible explanation for thinking that out-dated hair still looks good.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, sheshark said:

So in love with her own face.

In the bottom pic, it's more than obvious that she's looking at herself and thinking:  "I am SO gorgeous!"  And she is very pretty, but the adoration she has for herself is sickening.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

In the bottom pic, it's more than obvious that she's looking at herself and thinking:  "I am SO gorgeous!"  And she is very pretty, but the adoration she has for herself is sickening.

All I can think of is drag queen Cynthia Lee Fontaine going around singing..."I am sickening...I am gorgeous!"

(Just an FYI..."sickening" in this connotation means being so fabulous that you make everyone sick...in case anyone might wonder)

Sorry, Jessa...nobody is "gagging on your eleganza".  I think I might just love RuPaul's Drag Race too much.

• Love 3

In the latest issue of People (the one with Mary Tyler Moore on the cover), Jessa now claims that the Seewalds want to foster children. I looked into Arkansas' requirements for foster parents. They are pretty basic, but there is an interesting section down towards the bottom. Here's the site: 

http://www.fosterarkansas.org/Foster.aspx

Here's the relevant information. I think Point  B is a deal-breaker. 

A few other important things for you to know:

• Because of the trauma these children have endured, the agency does not allow corporal punishment.
  • Foster parents will need to recognize the religious beliefs of the foster child and support them in exercising their religious beliefs.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

Sorry for the double post, but I can't type below my quote on the previous post.

On the baby front, nothing yet. Half an hour ago, she was pimping out Sierra's cupcake in a jar venture on FB, and Guinn said they were sooooo delicious, having had one last night...confirmation that the Seewalds are in indeed in town (Sierra just started shipping yesterday). 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Sorry for the double post, but I can't type below my quote on the previous post.

On the baby front, nothing yet. Half an hour ago, she was pimping out Sierra's cupcake in a jar venture on FB, and Guinn said they were sooooo delicious, having had one last night...confirmation that the Seewalds are in indeed in town (Sierra just started shipping yesterday). 

For some reason I follow Sierra and checked out her etsy. Those jar cakes are $10 a piece!  ($40 for 4)They look like they're made from  Betty crocker box cakes and frosting.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

In the latest issue of People (the one with Mary Tyler Moore on the cover), Jessa now claims that the Seewalds want to foster children. I looked into Arkansas' requirements for foster parents. They are pretty basic, but there is an interesting section down towards the bottom. Here's the site: 

http://www.fosterarkansas.org/Foster.aspx

Here's the relevant information. I think Point  B is a deal-breaker. 

Of course $$$ they want to $$$ foster $$$. Blessa probably calculated how much money she could rack up a month by taking a few kids in and they'd give her built-in babysitters for Spurgeon and Spawn #2, so it's a win-win for her. 

It doesn't seem like there's much oversight in Arkansas when it comes to foster and adoption. A judge placed Tyler in the hands of the Duggars, so anything is possible. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I wonder if Sierra has a certificate from the Arkansas Department of Health to sell food on the Internet which was prepared in her kitchen.  If not, she's breaking the law.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

How old is that driving photo?  She doesn't still have that heart shaped face.  

I think the lighting makes her face a little more heart shaped in the other photo. And maybe a little Photoshop?

Jessa-Duggar-Wants-To-Adopt1-665x385.jpg