Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sometimesy said:

I guess his flock is his audience, not just family, but fans from the show and social media

Instagram:

Gloria Steinem has 164k followers, Bin has 874K. Whether we agree with him or not, it's a mistake to disregard his audience. 

That's just sad. Gloria needs a reality show.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, sometimesy said:

Gloria Steinem has 164k followers, Bin has 874K. Whether we agree with him or not, it's a mistake to disregard his audience. 

The numbers could be that Gloria has the class, inteligence & dignity not to whore herself out to a two bit reality show on TLC like sad sack Bin. 

Edited by ariel
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, sometimesy said:

Haha, yeah,  no doubt they do get a lot of buzz just from people fascinated with their crazy and duplicity.

That, plus they do represent a growing demographic that reliably votes conservative. We can say what we will about them, but they do vote.

But I'm sure there's a good many people who follow them just to hate watch or study them for psych class projects.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That, plus they do represent a growing demographic that reliably votes conservative. We can say what we will about them, but they do vote.

But I'm sure there's a good many people who follow them just to hate watch or study them for psych class projects.

Conservative is one thing, extreme crazy fundies are another.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Conservative is one thing, extreme crazy fundies are another.

Yep, exactly. Extreme Fundies are definitely their own breed of crazy.  Follow the math theory that all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar

Looks like Bin is looking to expand his life experience. Jessa looks nervous since it's all documented on TV and Boob could cut off their milk from the family teat if Jessa looks like she's eager to do any of this.  She knows what side her bread is buttered on.  She may be a bitchy Fundy princess, but she's shrewd like her dad.

I really, really want PPP, Bin, Lil Spurge, and S2 to get the hell outta Dodge and forge their own path, find a fun SBC church to go to, send their kids to any brick and mortar school (public or private)... I realize this can't happen until they've got enough saved up so they can...but I'll applaud baby Steps...

• Love 1
On 1/24/2017 at 1:07 PM, sheshark said:

Bin has been studying...Zoolander and model poses:  

Maybe they need to find out why Jeremiah cry.....

On 1/24/2017 at 4:51 PM, Westiepeach said:

Maybe that is an alternative fact!

On my way to the prayer closet ...

Scoot over....

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, ariel said:

Jess is quite the duck lipped narcissist.   Just remember sweetie, pride often comes before the fall

Yeah, she is. If you want a see a real duck lipped narcissist, check out 90 Day Fiancé forum. Anfisa, the full of herself Russian gold digger was so duck lipped that she looked like she had an anal prolapse on her face. She normalizes Jessa's duck lips. Jessa hasn't had any plastic surgery, but Anfisa clearly has had lots of it. It's a guilty pleasure rabbit hole for those looking for new snark. 

Jessa is definitely full of herself. Considering that vanity is one of the seven deadly sins and lack of humility (pride) is another, the Duggars seem to ignore or have forgotten about that part of the Bible. Grifting implies both greed and sloth.

• Love 6

I like her hair up. The black and white illusion could be messing with me, but she looks much smaller this time.

When is #7 due date?

Editied because I realized she is saying she is 39 weeks, doh. Any day now!

This one didn't get a fetus name, so it will be interesting to see which direction they go. Please don't do Letter names, lame.

Edited by sometimesy
5 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I wonder how Jessa would feel about a fully clothed man wearing pants tight enough to show off....everything? It's still modest, right?

Yes because us females don't get turned on seeing that.

• Love 1

Jessa looks thinner this time. Her face and body look slimmer, and so does her belly She might get a baby she can actually push out without the damage of the last attempt.

My vote goes for a female they will name Squeegee--Old English for she who cleans windows. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jessa looks thinner this time. Her face and body look slimmer, and so does her belly She might get a baby she can actually push out without the damage of the last attempt.

My vote goes for a female they will name Squeegee--Old English for she who cleans windows. 

The compare pictures she posted show a frontal and a side view...Full on frontal preggo is going to look bigger and she's wearing a less flattering garment as well.

On the show this week, saw white rose print sweater on Jessa again...she stretched out that monstrosity from her first pregnancy...we will continue to see Rose Sweater on Jessa and Mustard Cardigan on Muffy.

• Love 4

I wonder what the point of these 1st & 2nd pregnancy pics side-by-side are? Spurgie is just a little over a year. If Jess really wanted to compare how she looked/carried from her last pregnancy she probably still has that white shirt - she could put in on and throw her hair up.

Oh wait she's not comparing her bumps - they're pictures of Jessa, not the bumps.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The compare pictures she posted show a frontal and a side view...Full on frontal preggo is going to look bigger and she's wearing a less flattering garment as well.

On the show this week, saw white rose print sweater on Jessa again...she stretched out that monstrosity from her first pregnancy...we will continue to see Rose Sweater on Jessa and Mustard Cardigan on Muffy.

The two angles look almost identical to me...compare the lines of both arms with the way the photo is cropped...pretty much exactly the same, but since the arm and hand holding the camera, is tucked just  little closer to her body in the second shot, but still with the same distance between her elbow and her belly, and the fact that the second photo is cropped just a little bit narrower (yes, I actually measured them! LOL), she is clearly carrying a little bit smaller. Probably just a smaller baby this time around, too, which is a good thing for her! I was the same with my first two kids...though I gained quite a bit more weight with my first. They are 22 months apart; my son was 8.5 lb and my daughter 7.3. My other son, about 3.5 years after that, was another bigger baby, at just over 8 lb, and I carried him quite far back, so that in the loose maternity clothes of the day I didn't even look all that pregnant until after the 8 month mark.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lianau said:

Seeing the B and J there in the background I wonder if they know the meaning of BJ  .

Doubtful....reminds me of the picture of all the girls eating a pickle. The poor innocent girls had no idea how bad that looked.

Gothard doesn't seem to allow anything but missionary and penis into vagina. They really are clueless.

i remember my dear friend had this innocent recently married naive coworker. My friend said something about "the boudoir" and the little naïf asked? What's that? Is that a French place?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lianau said:

Seeing the B and J there in the background I wonder if they know the meaning of BJ  .

To be fair, I didn't know the meaning of BJ (as in, I hadn't thought of using the initials/acronym, not that I was not, um, thoroughly familiar with the procedure) until I saw those letters tee-heed about here and there. Which was relatively recently in the major scheme of things...

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 4

According to Wikipedia: Jeremiah inspired the French noun jérémiade, and subsequently the English jeremiad, meaning "a lamentation; mournful complaint,"[56] or further, "a cautionary or angry harangue."[57]   And since that's what Ben likes to do on the Internet, no wonder he likes Jeremiah the prophet.  

• Love 4
19 hours ago, sometimesy said:

This one didn't get a fetus name, so it will be interesting to see which direction they go. Please don't do Letter names, lame.

I'm assuming they were joking, but some of her bothers suggested they spell out Seewald with their names, S for Spurgeon, E for…. the suggestions were Eugene and Eunice. I can actually see one of the Duggar kids finding it a great idea. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, EAG46 said:

According to Wikipedia: Jeremiah inspired the French noun jérémiade, and subsequently the English jeremiad, meaning "a lamentation; mournful complaint,"[56] or further, "a cautionary or angry harangue."[57]   And since that's what Ben likes to do on the Internet, no wonder he likes Jeremiah the prophet.  

Jeremiah the Propher probably sounded much more educated than Bin and probably didn't inspire as much pissosity.

4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

How many bedrooms does the mold house have?  It seems very tiny and I'm curious how cramped they will be with a 4th family member. 

IIRC, it's a two bedroom, one bathroom house. Square footage is around 900, I think. The house probably wouldn't be too bad except Jessa has filled it with clunky, oversized furniture and tons of bulky decorations like trunks and baskets which take up valuable floor space. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

IIRC, it's a two bedroom, one bathroom house. Square footage is around 900, I think. The house probably wouldn't be too bad except Jessa has filled it with clunky, oversized furniture and tons of bulky decorations like trunks and baskets which take up valuable floor space. 

Hmm, if this is a girl, we may have an episode where the Seewald family gets a new house.

• Love 2