Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Bin should save every dime from what they are earning from the show speaking etc and get his wife and himself away from there. Go to a real university and leave Jessa at home with Spurgeon. I am sure they will have much more $ than many young families. If he still needs a student loan, get one, or JB should give them a cash donations as well, but he won't. That free house they are living in is a trap. They aren't doing anything special Bin. Jessa was free labour for years on that show and she deserves to have that house in her name, not just 'allow' her to live there. 

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 6

I can't imagine being Ben's young age and this is the sort of thing he's trying to constantly think about or talk about.  Does this kid ever have any fun or have a free thought in his head?  it must be horrible to feel pressure to be a 20 yr old guy who only dwells on bible things, no hobbies, no tv or movie enjoyments, its only God, God, God. I'm not sympathetic tho, he can decide to be miserable or  not.

• Love 6

Bin should save every dime from what they are earning from the show speaking etc and get his wife and himself away from there. Go to a real university and leave Jessa at home with Spurgeon. I am sure they will have much more $ than many young families. If he still needs a student loan, get one, or JB should give them a cash donations as well, but he won't. That free house they are living in is a trap. They aren't doing anything special Bin. Jessa was free labour for years on that show and she deserves to have that house in her name, not just 'allow' her to live there. 

Bin would never be able to hack at it a real university. As soon as someone challenged his beliefs, he would absolutely crumble.

Plus, a real university would never allow Blessa and Spurge to tag along and sit in the back of the class to watch over Bin. Can you imagine the death glares Blessa would shoot towards any female classmates she thought might tempt Bin into having Nike! thoughts? Our Blessa is an Old Testament-style kind of Mean Girl.

• Love 8

Bin would never be able to hack at it a real university. As soon as someone challenged his beliefs, he would absolutely crumble.

Plus, a real university would never allow Blessa and Spurge to tag along and sit in the back of the class to watch over Bin. Can you imagine the death glares Blessa would shoot towards any female classmates she thought might tempt Bin into having Nike! thoughts? Our Blessa is an Old Testament-style kind of Mean Girl.

I'm not sure if Bin's family believes in the accountability crap, but it seems Bin has sold his soul to be JB's bitch. No other way to explain the online school. His pet wife can't be left alone. Bin needs to get out and have people challenge him, I think he's young enough that he would really grow from that sort of debate. He is so sheltered by the cult that he is losing ground. I hope he drags Jessa kicking and screaming into the rest of the world. I think SHE would eventually like it there as well. He's the headship isn't he? 

• Love 4

I've only seen a little bit of the Gosselin dumpster fire, but Benessa have the Gosselin style sitting on the sofa as far apart from each other as possible down. Well Ben does, Jessa is all fakery friendly.

• Love 4

All true, but my imaginings of Ben at a real university came to a screeching halt as soon as I attempted to picture Ben intellectually managing a real college curriculum. Not enough wattage in the Seewalds to achieve a real college education.

Plus, being a teenage dad is a challenge in itself. And of course has his rap and janitorial careers to tend as well.

It really is sad. He's been in this pigeonhole since he was, what, 17? And presto, he's supposed to be a full-grown male authority figure. I shudder.

• Love 6

Time for some gossip!

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/03/blind-item-2-1240.html

"Apparently Josh is not the only Duggar/in-law to be involved in a little cheating on their significant other. A member of a church attended by the Duggar/in-law says they have been involved with the Duggar/in-law for almost six months. Apparently the Duggar/in-law complained of a lack of sex and when there was sex, it was straight missionary with lights off and no sounds of any kind."

The collective guess is Bin.  And I can sure believe it.

• Love 5
(edited)

Time for some gossip!

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/03/blind-item-2-1240.html

"Apparently Josh is not the only Duggar/in-law to be involved in a little cheating on their significant other. A member of a church attended by the Duggar/in-law says they have been involved with the Duggar/in-law for almost six months. Apparently the Duggar/in-law complained of a lack of sex and when there was sex, it was straight missionary with lights off and no sounds of any kind."

The collective guess is Bin. And I can sure believe it.

I can believe this might be Bin but how the hell can he get away from Velcowife and her brothers in that tiny town in order to cheat?

**Hmm I went back and read the comments. Someone suggests he is rubbing against Jinger. That would be a FUN scandal if it was true. Jessa getting ome karma while Bin gets some much needed action he wasn't allowed to have.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 2

I can believe this might be Bin but how the hell can he get away from Velcowife and her brothers in that tiny town in order to cheat?

Well, he saw Flame alone didn't he?

(throws side-eye)

• Love 5

I think I am evil. I am hoping that Bin IS having an affair. Not for my entertainment, but to bring his world crashing down so he can rebuild. If it's with Jinger, then both of you RUN! Take half the money and Spurgeon (why would Jessa get custody over Bin if he is the one leaving the cult?) Bin, run to a city with a school. One of Bin/Jinger goes to night school, one during the day. OHHHHH I would so encourage them to purpose to follow their heart.  

• Love 9

I think I am evil. I am hoping that Bin IS having an affair. Not for my entertainment, but to bring his world crashing down so he can rebuild. If it's with Jinger, then both of you RUN! Take half the money and Spurgeon (why would Jessa get custody over Bin if he is the one leaving the cult?) Bin, run to a city with a school. One of Bin/Jinger goes to night school, one during the day. OHHHHH I would so encourage them to purpose to follow their heart.  

now this would be an interesting show to watch... I think I'm evil too... LOL

• Love 2

I still don't see Jinger sleeping with Ben. Jinger and Jessa are two of the 19 that actually get along. I don't know about Ben but I honestly don't think Jinger would do that to Jessa.

I'm not sure if Bin's family believes in the accountability crap, but it seems Bin has sold his soul to be JB's bitch. No other way to explain the online school. His pet wife can't be left alone. Bin needs to get out and have people challenge him, I think he's young enough that he would really grow from that sort of debate. He is so sheltered by the cult that he is losing ground. I hope he drags Jessa kicking and screaming into the rest of the world. I think SHE would eventually like it there as well. He's the headship isn't he?

Hah! Hah! You made me laugh with that Ben being the headship talk. Someone better check and see that Jessa gave him permission for that.
  • Love 4

I just don't see why anyone having an on-going affair with a married person would run around blabbing about it. Isn't that something you'd want to keep mum about, at least during the affair? Especially if you belong to the same church.

Time for some gossip!

Apparently the Duggar/in-law complained of a lack of sex and when there was sex, it was straight missionary with lights off and no sounds of any kind."

The collective guess is Bin.  And I can sure believe it.

Curve ball: Could it be FAMY?

• Love 2

Hmmm, do you think that blog post was a passive-aggressive dig at Jessa? It's interesting how Bin talks about watching what you say and how you say it, because Jessa is the one known to be blunt and insensitive, not him

That lovely personality trait will disappear if/when her looks go. Can't be young and bitchy forever, Jess. Especially with potentially hotter younger sisters getting more attention as they mature.

• Love 4
(edited)

Curve ball: Could it be FAMY?

I'm thinking it might be her father. Aren't her parents getting a divorce? This might be why. Just a guess.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 1

I just don't see why anyone having an on-going affair with a married person would run around blabbing about it. Isn't that something you'd want to keep mum about, at least during the affair? Especially if you belong to the same church.

The pastor at my church had an ongoing affair with one the church members for YEARS and several people knew about it. She lived down the street from him and when his wife would go to work, he would drive down to the church member's house to "counsel" her. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

• Love 3

Well, Ben is a "TV star" which would make him a local celebrity of sorts and he's just so gosh-darn hip and cool and hunky compared to all the other Fundie boys. Maybe she just couldn't resist bragging about landing him. Or maybe she's hoping that if words gets out that he's cheating, Jessa will kick him to the curb and she'll have him all to herself.

• Love 3

The pastor at my church had an ongoing affair with one the church members for YEARS and several people knew about it. She lived down the street from him and when his wife would go to work, he would drive down to the church member's house to "counsel" her. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

Yep, I can easily see this happening. This kind of story probably happens in many places in the US. People see what they want to see, and ignore what they don't want to see - all the time. And many people who do notice things say nothing - often for years - because they rightly believe it's none of their business. But tricky business is still going on. Wasn't there a story a few years back about how many people in Springdale, Tonitown etc knew all kinds of details about the Duggars - especially about how they scored lots of freebies from well-meaning and sympathetic church folks - while all the time Boob had $250K to blow on his utterly-hopeless and ill-advised Senate campaign? Lots of folk living near Duggarland knew what a complete scam the whole family was - and still said nothing? 

• Love 5

I think if it was going on there would be pictures going around. Everyone has a camera nowadays. If it's true my bet is on Jinger and Ben

Another thing I am going straight to Hell for: Please, baby Jesus, please: Let this be Jinger and Bin. One has to wonder if J-Chelle will tell Jessa Blessa that she has to surrender him, just like she demanded Janarella give Jessa Blessa her jewelry box for being bullied.

We know it isn't Anna; Jim Boob will do anything to keep her from bolting.

• Love 1

Another thing I am going straight to Hell for: Please, baby Jesus, please: Let this be Jinger and Bin. One has to wonder if J-Chelle will tell Jessa Blessa that she has to surrender him, just like she demanded Janarella give Jessa Blessa her jewelry box for being bullied.

That was a stupid parenting decision on the part of Michelle.  Requiring that Jana reward Jessa for being a bitch just encouraged Jessa to continue being one.  

• Love 8
(edited)

That was a stupid parenting decision on the part of Michelle.  Requiring that Jana reward Jessa for being a bitch just encouraged Jessa to continue being one.  

I don't think it's the only mistake J-Chelle made with Jessa. I'm guessing it was the beginning of Jessa's reign of terror over her sisters; one does not sprout an attitude like Jessa Blessa's in a vacuum. It was reinforced repeatedly. And I hope that Janarella has the last laugh on a sister who's probably still tormenting her.

Edited by Missy Vixen
  • Love 11

That was a stupid parenting decision on the part of Michelle. Requiring that Jana reward Jessa for being a bitch just encouraged Jessa to continue being one.

Duggar Logic 101. If it makes absolutely no sense, that's the path they follow.

• Love 2

We know it isn't Anna; Jim Boob will do anything to keep her from bolting.

I wouldn't wish Ben on Jinger (or any of the other girls). He's a boring boy with no discernible talent or ambition.

• Love 10

So now there are two blind items hinting at a Duggar in-law cheating, both coming from crazydaysandnights . How reliable is this gossip site? I keep hearing different opinions; some say it's no more reliable than your average tabloid, others say it has revealed some incredibly juicy stories that did turn out to be perfectly true. Does anyone know the ratio of true/false blind items from the site?

Duggar Logic 101. If it makes absolutely no sense, that's the path they follow.

Yep. If they think it's something non-Gothard folks would do, they totally find a way to bypass it. No matter how convoluted the path they have to take. And especially when it makes sense. I wish we could get Grandma Duggar to open up on Boob's childhood, her own marriage etc. We never will of course, but I think there's a veritable gold mine of "ah-ha!" information there. Maybe someday Boob's sister will spill some beans. I wonder whether Grandpa D was quite the rat bastard as a young man. ??  I kind of doubt it myself - but who knows. I just don't think Boob could become the World's Biggest Control Freak on his own.

• Love 2

So now there are two blind items hinting at a Duggar in-law cheating, both coming from crazydaysandnights . How reliable is this gossip site? I keep hearing different opinions; some say it's no more reliable than your average tabloid, others say it has revealed some incredibly juicy stories that did turn out to be perfectly true. Does anyone know the ratio of true/false blind items from the site?

I have followed this site for years. They have been right about different couples having problems, Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck, Gwen Stefani/Gavin Rossdale, Blake Shelton/Miranda Lambert, and most recently Drew Barrymore and her husband. Other gossip sites mentioned the Duggar molestations, the Cosby scandal, and Bruce Jenner transitioning before they were revealed to the public. I'm not guaranteeing it's all true, but a lot of it seems to be. 

• Love 5

I wonder if Jessa still has that Jewelry box? 

I wouldn't wish Ben on Jinger (or any of the other girls). He's a boring boy with no discernible talent or ambition.

Yeah, I agree, but for the lol's and karma, Jinger can always trade him back for Jana's jewelry box. 

• Love 4

Actually, from Michelle's point of view, it was just the correct response.  She made sure that none of her kids would ever bother her again for something so 'trivial'.

I didn't read the blind item, but could it be Deanna or her husband? He is an in-law, and technically Deanna is Michelle's in-law.

I just can't see holier-than-thou Ben cheating - at least at that point in his marriage. And I doubt Jessa has time to cheat between Spurgie and all the time she needs for her 5 hour projects.

• Love 1

Can some on post the blind item? I can't find a link.

I think Ben is the right age for breaking up with his first major Gilfriend and wanting to date other people. It's common for someone his age. Too bad he's committed to the most counterintuitive lifestyle possible.

• Love 4

I presume Deanna or Amy as well.

Remember Bin, Jessa, jinger, etc act terrified to be alone with someone of the opposite sex and constantly watched. Ten years into a dead boring, controlling marriage, 8 kids and no income, yeah the cheating may commence. For now, no way. They're terrified to show a clavicle or sit beside each other, so no way are clothes coming off and intercourse happening.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just don't think Boob could become the World's Biggest Control Freak on his own.

Well, based on my own family history, he actually could. Not saying that there wasn't anything skeevy with his parents, but there didn't have to be.

In my family, it clearly happened only because some people born with very strong wills to power -- and we all have those, just in different quantities, I think -- were born into the right situations to allow those qualities to develop unchecked. In my family's case, young kind first-time parents didn't see these people coming, were nice to their kids and had a few more children so that the will-to-power ones secretly honed their skills by quietly bullying a few babies while pretending to be sweet as pie. The parents ended up overwhelmed by the unexpected presence of a shark in the family gene pool and tried to cope with the adolescent shark by giving it everything it asked for-- basically throwing red meat to the lion to keep it from attacking anyone. Didn't work, of course -- when you have such strong cravings for control, I guess, you just keep trying to control more, no matter how much power you have over people already. It was just an out-of-the-blue thing where somebody was born with an outsized trait and got enough opportunities to exercise it. That's pretty common, I think.

My guess would be that something similar happened with Jim Bob, but it's always possible that he is the way he is in response to some deep childhood pain or something. Such a background is absolutely not necessary to create one of these folks, however.

I wonder if Jessa still has that Jewelry box? 

I'd bet she ostentatiously spilled a bucket of paint on it and dumped it in the trash. About two weeks after it was awarded to her.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8

I'm thinking it might be her father. Aren't her parents getting a divorce? This might be why. Just a guess.

I think that's the likeliest of options.  Anyone know if AR has no fault divorce?  If not, it may well be in the court papers.

I also doubt it's Famy.  I don't think her drunkard of a husband has anything against being playful in bed.

If Bin is cheating ( which would be hilarious ) i very much doubt it would be with Jinjer, These kids are seriously repressed. Also, I feel a little bad for Jinjer with all these rumors of her and Bin.. shes done nothing wrong but i bet Jessa is furious!!!

Hopefully Jinjer isn't catching any heat. And if she is, hopefully she uses it to jump ship and have a real life. 

• Love 4

Sigh, ok, it would be really snarkable, but it's unlikely to be Bin. If he shared his heart with JB, I'm sure it's bin and cinnamon. IRL it's probably a trumped up rumour just for us to have fun. I'm going to vote it's the Amy dad thing as well. 

(edited)
Can someone fill me in on the Jewelry box? What's all that about?

IIRC, when Jana and Jessa were kids they shared a bunkbed with Jana in the top bunk. Jessa was being a little shit and kept kicking at Jana's bunk at bedtime and refusing to stop. Jana made the mistake of asking Mechelle to step in and make Jessa stop acting like a brat, which she did. Sort of. However, instead of telling Jessa off, Mechelle told Jana to give her annoying sister her most prized possession which was her jewelery box. So basically Jana was punished for asking for help and Jessa rewarded for being a bully.

I'm guessing this was Mechelle's twisted way of making sure Jana was turning the other cheek or some other Jesus-y thing and she probably felt very proud of herself for instilling such great Christian values in Jana. Jana on the other hand couldn't even talk about the incident without crying, even as an adult years and years later. And Jessa is still a selfish bullying bitch. But that's ok because Jesus.

Edited by Vaysh
  • Love 18

Mechelle can spin it however she wants, but she was punishing Jana for making her have to bother with beings parent. She also pacified Jessa by letting her bully Jana. All for Jesus of course.

I don't know how Jana isnt putting ground glass in Mechelle's Starbucks or not plotting to smother her in her sleep.

• Love 14