Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

There's also the definition of "work" as it pertains to Duggarville. 😁

Lulz! I was about to say, I suspect these lots are nothing but one giant money laundering scam, so "work" is a loosely defined verb here. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

Out of curiosity I did a reverse image search on that picture of Jeremy holding a blurred Evy Jo and landed on a bizarre article about said pap stroll and current Duggar news.

Among interesting tidbits:

-Jinger, you say? Uh-uh. Meet Zinger Dagger (I wish I was kidding 💀)

-In an interesting twist, the title implies that Josh is both Jinger and Jeremy's brother.

-Sex pest is now sexual pest.

-Jeremy, also known here as Andrew (??), is a man of many names - Volo, Violo and Vuolo.

Not to mention the grammatical creativity and other factual errors.

The office and phone number for this website are from India, so I assume some of the unusual wording could be Indian English and/or language barrier issues, but that is terrible reporting regardless. They even linked the Daily Mail article about that same pap stroll. I feel like I've been trolled 😂

Edited by Pinke
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
On 5/2/2021 at 10:36 AM, BitterApple said:

Looking at this picture, does it strike anyone else as funny that Jeremy is walking distanced from Jinger and the other guy? If you didn't know the context, you'd think he's the celebrity and they're his staff: nanny and bodyguard. 

It just reminds me of when celebrities do famewhore strolls through airports. They always make sure they're photographed holding the kids while their employees trail behind them wrangling the luggage. 

Yeah who is that guy? And why is Jeremy dressed like Ronald McDonald?

• LOL 20
2 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

Yeah who is that guy? And why is Jeremy dressed like Ronald McDonald?

The guy is Jeremy Fall. He's a chef and restaurant owner. I have no clue how he hooked up with the Vuolos other than Jer hitting him up via IG. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, Pinke said:

Out of curiosity I did a reverse image search on that picture of Jeremy holding a blurred Evy Jo and landed on a bizarre article about said pap stroll and current Duggar news.

Among interesting tidbits:

-Jinger, you say? Uh-uh. Meet Zinger Dagger (I wish I was kidding 💀)

-In an interesting twist, the title implies that Josh is both Jinger and Jeremy's brother.

-Sex pest is now sexual pest.

-Jeremy, also known here as Andrew (??), is a man of many names - Volo, Violo and Vuolo.

Not to mention the grammatical creativity and other factual errors.

The office and phone number for this website are from India, so I assume some of the unusual wording could be Indian English and/or language barrier issues, but that is terrible reporting regardless. They even linked the Daily Mail article about that same pap stroll. I feel like I've been trolled 😂

Not gonna lie--Zinger Dagger is an awesome name! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Pinke said:

I have such Josh Duggar/CSA fatigue right now, but I can't stop reading about it, even though there has been no new news since Friday.

HOWEVER, the article Pinke linked was hilarious, not in topic but in execution.  

The writing was bizarre and apparently translated by a bot?    I don't even know what they're trying to say here:  "Dagger was detained in Springdale, Arkansas the day after he crouched, but no charges had been announced at that time."

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

Multiple people have noted that Josiah has been completely missing from SM for weeks.

Their  most recent Instagram post was on November 8, 2020.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

We already had someone put in a request for the book at the library I work at. WE don't have it on order but probably will order it now. 

I have it on hold at my library, but I made sure they'd already ordered it.  No way do I want my name in any way associated with the purchase of this book by any entity.

I wonder how Jere is holding up....the book that was going to make him a household name and shoot him to the top of the NYT best-seller's list, completely derailed by his disgusting brother-in-law.  I just hope he's giving Jinger the support she needs right now and not huffing fountain-pen ink and wailing that his precious memoir has become dollar-store fodder.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

I have it on hold at my library, but I made sure they'd already ordered it.  No way do I want my name in any way associated with the purchase of this book by any entity.

I wonder how Jere is holding up....the book that was going to make him a household name and shoot him to the top of the NYT best-seller's list, completely derailed by his disgusting brother-in-law.  I just hope he's giving Jinger the support she needs right now and not huffing his fountain-pen ink and wailing that his precious memoir has become dollar-store fodder.

This book was never going to hit the NYT best-seller list.  They may have hit the USA Today best-seller list.  The NYT has it's own formula which relies upon tracking sales in a select number of bookstores around the country, and those bookstores are not the ones where The Hope We Hold would ever sell more than 2 copies.  The USA Today list is a lot more comprehensive and includes all formats.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

This book was never going to hit the NYT best-seller list.

Oh, for sure!  But I imagine that Rev. Fancy Pants figured it would, and that he'd be a sought-after interview subject and spokesmodel.  'Cause he's just so handsome and interesting and all. ;)

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Their  most recent Instagram post was on November 8, 2020.

That seems more significant to me in light of the reports that he was on the Zoom court hearing and he had worked for a time at the car lot.

That's absolutely not pointing any finger of suspicion at him, merely wondering if he was subpoenaed to testify for the grand jury and wanted to draw back publicly from the attention that was headed their way.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
22 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

Us us - we the hoped-for readers. Over several Instagram videos over the course of a few days (pre-Josh arrest), Jer kept trying to describe why they wrote this book - to be of so much help to the reader. Apparently their lives both individually and together have been remarkably inspirational.

I just listened to the live with jinger/Jeremy and Jessa and then to the interview with US - not us. 😁 What is the # one question an author gets when they write a book? "Why did you write the book?"  For Jeremy to not have a concise reasonable thoughtful explanation is unforgivable really.

He meanders to this general message. He wrote it for us - us -not US. He can't wait to see how it impacts our lives. He wanted to give us a deep dive into his life because we can only be connected to him superficially through the show and social media. So he wanted to give us opportunity to deep dive into his life.  He is excited for the investment that WE will make in him by investing our money into purchasing the book and investing our time in reading the book. He will be gratified by watching us make those investments.

You could not make this up. I could not believe the self centered crap spewing from his mouth.

4 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

That's absolutely not pointing any finger of suspicion at him, merely wondering if he was subpoenaed to testify for the grand jury and wanted to draw back publicly from the attention that was headed their way.

that is the rumor on reddit.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder how Jere is holding up....the book that was going to make him a household name and shoot him to the top of the NYT best-seller's list, completely derailed by his disgusting brother-in-law.  I just hope he's giving Jinger the support she needs right now and not huffing fountain-pen ink and wailing that his precious memoir has become dollar-store fodder.

All Josh did is move the dollar store premier date up a couple of months and the only person who doesn't seem to already know that is Jeremy.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Next up…the sequel: “Meals I Have Eaten,” by Jeremy Vuolo.

part III - shoes worn by a Breakout star, bid now! -because I never made it to PreachersnSneakers

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Zinger Dagger is a damn good superhero name !

I noticed that they spelled the last name correctly for Pest, but they put Dagger for Jboob and Mechelle.

Maybe that's part of their Witless Protection Plan and that is their undercover name?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Tikichick said:

That seems more significant to me in light of the reports that he was on the Zoom court hearing and he had worked for a time at the car lot.

Was the Zoom open to the general public? I thought it was for the media. I obviously have no idea how this works. 

On topic, the book was always going to bomb but now Jeremy can blame Josh. 

• Love 10

Those gaping mouths remind me of the over-exaggerated smiles Kate Middleton always does when she's at some inane event and faking it. Sorry, Kate, nobody likes basket-weaving with centenarians that much. Jinger and Jeremy are giving me that same vibe.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SMama said:

Was the Zoom open to the general public? I thought it was for the media. I obviously have no idea how this works. 

On topic, the book was always going to bomb but now Jeremy can blame Josh. 

I've never had a clear understanding of what the status of the Zoom was.   When I discussed earlier  that aside from specifically designated confidential matters courts have been livestreaming proceedings, even those conducted by Zoom, during the pandemic to comply with the right of the public to attend court hearings as part of the public interest  I was assured I am completely wrong because it's codified in law that in federal court cameras are not allowed, period.   

I don't work in a federal setting, but I still fail to see how when a courtroom is inaccessible to the public while hearings are being held on Zoom it is legal to deny the public any access by which to observe all phases of a trial.   Personally I believe the cameras ban refers to media and does not override the right of the public to access court proceedings, but I am not a lawyer.  

• Useful 1
43 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Those gaping mouths remind me of the over-exaggerated smiles Kate Middleton always does when she's at some inane event and faking it. Sorry, Kate, nobody likes basket-weaving with centenarians that much. Jinger and Jeremy are giving me that same vibe.

I would rather be kate in a heartbeat! Prince William or Jeremy??? Mmmmm....

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

dtxniq0fq2x61.jpg

I need to defend JerJin here.  Authors have zero control over the distribution of their books.  Contacting them does nothing.  I just checked and Amazon shows the book in stock.  

Edited by Ohiopirate02
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
39 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

dtxniq0fq2x61.jpg

This is just…so…Jeremy. To clarify, he’s not responsible, but it’s so like him to have the appearance of doing something but having it not really happen. It’s his real brand, actually.

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 6
7 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

They are copying Audrey and Jeremy Roloff. That’s how Audrey always smiles. 🙄

That’s a smile?

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

98B49CDF-1AA3-4BC6-861D-7288D00D243F.jpeg

I take it that's some fancy brand of ice cream? Is there no Carvel in LA? They can pickup a Fudgie The Whale cake to celebrate this gigantic launch.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

The Duggar girls don't know how to pose for shit.  Jill squinting into the sun and showing a half-inch of gum and Jinger with bug eyes and gaping mouth.  Jessa doesn't do anything so exaggerated but seems to find the least flattering position for her jaw.

Do they ever look at their pictures, much less with a critical eye?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I feel like this is Jinger's "White Girl Laughing At Salad" moment:

funny-salad2.thumb.jpg.316289d0d819404df8ecce4c98c7a2eb.jpg

The Hope We Hold....

Learn how to instantly add inches to your husband’s hairline, and go up 2 cup sizes! 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I feel like this is Jinger's "White Girl Laughing At Salad" moment:

funny-salad2.thumb.jpg.316289d0d819404df8ecce4c98c7a2eb.jpg

Laughing or primal screaming at salad?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1