Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 4/25/2021 at 8:00 AM, Zella said:

Does this mean Cade and Jeremy broke up?!

Oh, noes! So JereME gave away a piece of his heart to Cade?

On 4/25/2021 at 1:01 PM, madpsych78 said:

Dump the seminary crap, JerBear, because let's be real, it's not really you.

I totally sign on to this. It will not surprise me at all if he decides that god has told him being an F-list celebrity in LA is more valuable to the world than his "pastoral" career.

• Love 8

At least Jinger is starting to look like she has a little spark of life left in her again.  She was looking absolutely drained there for a bit.   

Jeremy's face is just looking ever more doughy.   Eh, I'm sure he'll take that well. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Isn't Jeremy's life just one long date night?

And as always, I ponder how a seminary student can afford such nice restaurants and expensive, name-brand clothing.  It leaves me confounded every time.

In LA no less.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Isn't Jeremy's life just one long date night?

And as always, I ponder how a seminary student can afford such nice restaurants and expensive, name-brand clothing.  It leaves me confounded every time.

The Lord provided!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

At least Jinger is starting to look like she has a little spark of life left in her again.  She was looking absolutely drained there for a bit.   

Jeremy's face is just looking ever more doughy.   Eh, I'm sure he'll take that well. 

Check out her Instagram story.  She looks pretty drained to me.  She’s hawking cheap necklaces now.

• Useful 5
14 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Anna posted a picture of all the little girls from Felicity down. 85% of the baby’s face is showing. She’s lovely and not disfigured at all.

I’m able to see her entire face and body.  She’s cute.  Felicity is sitting there with a look on her face that says, “Why am I being forced to hangout with these rednecks??  I’m better than this!”  Josiah and Lauren has the cutest little girl IMO.  She’s very dainty-looking and so pretty.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Check out her Instagram story.  She looks pretty drained to me.  She’s hawking cheap necklaces now.

I only see what's linked here and was commenting based on the latest picture just above.   Recently every photo of both of them has seemed much less than up to par, with Jinger looking spent without a spark of life in her and Jeremy looking doughy, strange in the eyes and often no attempt at dapper presentation and frequently no evidence of effort being put in.   Maybe he's just "evolving" his style, moving away from the pocket squares, etc.,, but overall he's looking unwell.   Considering the current events I had wondered if they went through a bout of Covid.

The most recent picture of Jinger above is the first time there's been any light in her eyes and she looks like she's pulled together.   Jeremy's eyes don't look right and haven't for several weeks at least.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jeremy post a pic of your $1200 sneakers please. Or your entire sneaker collection!

I love that his socks say golf. Oh Jeremy 🙄

I wonder if he has socks with the days of the week.

• LOL 8
26 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

I only see what's linked here and was commenting based on the latest picture just above.   Recently every photo of both of them has seemed much less than up to par, with Jinger looking spent without a spark of life in her and Jeremy looking doughy, strange in the eyes and often no attempt at dapper presentation and frequently no evidence of effort being put in.   Maybe he's just "evolving" his style, moving away from the pocket squares, etc.,, but overall he's looking unwell.   Considering the current events I had wondered if they went through a bout of Covid.

The most recent picture of Jinger above is the first time there's been any light in her eyes and she looks like she's pulled together.   Jeremy's eyes don't look right and haven't for several weeks at least.   

I think a combination new baby and Covid might be the case. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I just entered a Goodreads giveaway for the book! 

You and 500 other people.  I looked at it, but I have a suspicion that Jeremy and Jinger are the ones behind the giveaway.  I'm comfortable entering giveaways sponsored by publishers, but not these authors.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

You and 500 other people.  I looked at it, but I have a suspicion that Jeremy and Jinger are the ones behind the giveaway.  I'm comfortable entering giveaways sponsored by publishers, but not these authors.  

I am sure they are. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

They could also make the kids wear a halloween full-face mask, a la Michael Jackson.

What a douche.  

Prop and Blanket Vuolo. 

• LOL 19
30 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did you see when the deadline was? I entered last week, but I didn't pay attention.

May 1st is the deadline - 575 people requesting the book.

May the odds be ever in our favor!

I love how the book isn't out yet and it's already got a stellar 2.17 star rating, lol.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

85sb4z19hsv61.jpg

Wasn't is just a week ago that they were baking cookies? Wasn't it just a couple of days ago that they were dining at Chez Jinger because she's such an amazing cook? Their domesticity and book shilling didn't even last a week and now we're back to them flaunting expensive clothing and dining out every day.

Whose taking care of the kids? Whatever happened to Jeremy's "job" with MacArthur? Does anyone think he's cracked a book in the past year?

• Love 19
12 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

Whose taking care of the kids? Whatever happened to Jeremy's "job" with MacArthur? Does anyone think he's cracked a book in the past year?

The only book that he cracked open is the one that he claims he wrote to make sure that the pages aren't glued together. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 4/25/2021 at 11:12 PM, rue721 said:

What the hell?!

And casually throwing in, "admitted to cheating on Jinger," too?

This all sounds crazy -- but the article has so many quotes from them both, which does lend a little more credibility. Jeez.

Written by AI, perhaps? 

Or by somebody who doesn't know anything about this, is hired not to care about facts, and gets paid .0000001 cent per word? 

I'd bet on the AI. But it could go either way. This is just clickbait created as fast and as cheaply as possible. 

Two-bit "celebrities" get two-bit "celebrity media," Jer. 

But of course this'll be out there when the church you apply to for work starts checking up on your reputation online. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
Just now, BigBingerBro said:

Of course Jerm has a pretentious signature,  Looks like he did all of his prior to Jinger signing.  As a happily married couple why didn't they work on it together as a little date?

Because work is a dirty 4 letter word. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, laurakaye said:

May 1st is the deadline - 575 people requesting the book.

May the odds be ever in our favor!

I love how the book isn't out yet and it's already got a stellar 2.17 star rating, lol.

I'd be interested to know the ratio of humpers to haters. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jeremy’s signature is.........odd.

The signature of someone who dreams of signing a bazillion.....somethings one day?

Don't know what, exactly. But something that'll be appraised in the six figures when it shows up at the Antiques Roadshow decades hence. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Are those emojis TMI?

If you're referring to the row of emojis at the bottom of @BigBingerBro's screenshot, those are not part of Jinger's caption but are an Instagram feature called an emoji bar or emoji shortcuts.

The bar will apparently display a user's most used emojis. Mine is identical to the one shown in that screenshot and I never leave comments (only made an account because Instagram has been making browsing increasingly difficult if you're not logged in) so I assume those are just Instagram's default emoji shortcuts.

Anyway, maybe you were just being facetious, but I figured I'd clarify just in case 😀

• Useful 7
  • Love 5

Reddit has an excerpt from Jinger's book. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/n0jxhj/so_much_to_unpack_in_jingers_chapter_the_hope_we/

She talks about how Michelle and Boob hosted an endless stream of Fundie families after they hit fame, and how the kids would have to give up their beds for random strangers. 

It made me feel bad for Jinger and the other girls, because I'm sure they were the ones tasked with cooking, cleaning and childcare while Michelle preened for her sycophants. 

I also don't know what kind of parents invite strangers to sleep at their home, especially after four of their daughters were molested. The whole thing is disturbing on so many levels.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I also don't know what kind of parents invite strangers to sleep at their home, especially after four of their daughters were molested. The whole thing is disturbing on so many levels.

sort of like elijah kaneshiro, in his late 20s, apparently still lives there in the boys dorm with Jer, James, Jason, Jackson and Tyler. he is still registered to vote there.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Reddit has an excerpt from Jinger's book. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/n0jxhj/so_much_to_unpack_in_jingers_chapter_the_hope_we/

She talks about how Michelle and Boob hosted an endless stream of Fundie families after they hit fame, and how the kids would have to give up their beds for random strangers. 

It made me feel bad for Jinger and the other girls, because I'm sure they were the ones tasked with cooking, cleaning and childcare while Michelle preened for her sycophants. 

That really is- also the girls had ENOUGH domestic duties caring for their siblings, much less hosting guests. Also the Duggar girls didnt have much growing up as far as material things (compared to the kids born after TLC came into the picture). For a teenager your bedroom/sleeping space is your sanctuary, not only did they have the big dorm rooms, they had to give up their BEDS, that is so emotionally dismissive, but this is JB & Michelle so I am not surprised. 

• Love 10

While I feel bad for Jinger, I also feel she's exaggerating a bit. There were plenty of days she could invite her "friends" over when the film crew wasn't there and I highly doubt they had overnight guests that often. Jing makes it sound like they had folks sleeping in their home weekly.

This chapter definitely explains why they took the girls off SM. They would get so much shit about it after folks read the book.

I wonder if the entire book is a 'whine-all'?

• Love 6

So they had all the girls sleep in a dorm room with locked doors to protect them from their predator brother, but had them sleep on the sofas when strangers visited. WTAF.

Could someone please post screenshots unless it’s against the rules? I could only read one and a half pages. I just can’t figure out Reddit.

Visitors commented on the smell of her house? I see Ma and Pa Duggar doing clean up like when Jinger said she wanted to live in a (big) city.

• Love 6