Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I love Jinger's dress! IDK Jer could have worn a tux.

The naked cake umm should have been taller and with a better topper. Favors are pretty much at all Italian weddings.

The pretty black girl might be Kirk Cameron's daughter??

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

I love Jinger's dress! IDK Jer could have worn a tux.

The naked cake umm should have been taller and with a better topper. Favors are pretty much at all Italian weddings.

The pretty black girl might be Kirk Cameron's daughter??

I don't think so, unless she's changed quite a bit from this photo:

ahna-cameron-800.jpg

Someone should have paid more attention to those pinteresty signs.  Jinger' s said jinger will do Jeremy before the bible stuff.  Jinger doing Jeremy.  Isn't that a given?

And what the hell was in those baskets.  It looked like dead bugs.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

Everyone didn't have a matching dress partner unless some aren't pictured

IMG_7488.PNG

They could've swapped out at least one of those shades of red for maybe a forest green, or maybe sage? Otherwise this wedding was the most fashion- forward I've seen from the Duggars.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bunnygirl said:

They could've swapped out at least one of those shades of red for maybe a forest green, or maybe sage? Otherwise this wedding was the most fashion- forward I've seen from the Duggars.

Agree and I think Jill's dress is too bright. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Bunnygirl said:

I think that would have been outside the color story. There are underlying shades running through all those dresses, I'm pretty sure. If you blur your vision a bit, you can see that all the colors have a lot in common. It'd be hard to get a green that had that same base, I expect.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

Yay for Jinger getting all wild and crazy with her shoes!!!!

IMG_7490.PNG

OMG!  You go, Jinger!  I love the dress, shoes, cake, bridesmaid's dresses, etc.!  And I love that she publicly said she couldn't wait to be kissed!  I hope she's over-the-moon happy and is having a sexsational honeymoon!!!

• Love 19
6 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

I hope they served more than pickled okra, cheese & crackers, and meatballs.  They had money to pay an event planner, but they only served those items at the reception?  They have this big family, where most of them don't have real jobs, they could've planned it themselves.

I planned my wedding in a few weeks myself and we had a formal sit down lunch reception that included cocktail hour (to save money).  Hubby was in charge of getting a DJ.  That's another thing I can't understand is not having any music.

JRod and her raggle  taggle gypsy band could have provided entertainment. I'll see my seek out...(yes, that was a Waterboys reference).

• Love 4

I'm still shocked MEchelle's dress looked nice.  Between her & Jim Boob, he was the worst dressed of the two by far.  Who wears a light colored suit in November & a cheap one at that?  He could have worn a dark suit  with a white shirt & modern subtle purple patterned tie to match MEchelle (similar to what Papa Vuolo wore.) I guess he didn't realize this was a much more formal wedding than what he is used to.  I commented before that the gray suit has become his Wedding Suit.  The dark suit he wore at the rehearsal dinner looked just as cheap. 

I loved the train on Jinge's dress.  I liked the different colors of the bridesmaid's dresses & agree Jill's was too bright & could have been swapped for a shade of green one.  The pink heels surprised me too- so much classier than bare feet. I think Babe could have worn a tux or darker suit since her gown was so formal. 

It was nice to see the cupcakes displayed & served nicely.  Much better than sticky Rice Krispie treats all lumped together & touched by numerous people.  (Nothing against Rice Krispie treats, I love them. Just remembering how they were served at the Dullards wedding.)

Too bad we will never get to see the family photo because of Smugs.  Looks like People is going to use just the one with Jinge & the bridesmaids.  I'd like to see one with the entire wedding party.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Bitter Betty said:

I don't think the MEchelle and JimBoob picture has been posted yet, right?

Screenshot_20161110-160210.jpg

That shirt on JB is beyond hideous.  Where do you even find a men's shirt in that color?  Never mind, I don't want to know.  Stop with the matching shirts already!  And JB, open your wallet and buy a decent suit before you walk another daughter down the aisle. And shoes that don't look like something you've worn while mowing the lawn!

• Love 5

Hello, mustly a lurker here but I had to sign in to say, seeing the boys lined up in the back of that one picture, I really dislike the shirt & suspenders with no jacket trend.  It can work in some settings, but I just think it doesn't fit in at all here.

Jinger's dress is absolutely beautiful, and I also was curious how the bridesmaids dresses would look together- I think it worked wonderfully. Very classy on the ladies' side.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I need to stop looking at that cake. It looks delicious. I'm not a frosting or fondant person. 

Didnt somebody say they had cupcakes too?

I'm with you!  Give me the deliciousness of that yummy filling over frosting anytime.  Wish I had a piece RIGHT NOW!

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Hmmmmmm...unless my eyes are deceiving me, the Reds look about the same...

Would Duggars consider naked cake defrauding?

Anna's dress is a little richer than Hartono's, and Valerie's is the deepest of all three. 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:49 AM, Almost 3000 said:

I thought Jessa's dress was beautiful so I'm confused by several posters who say Jinger had the only nice Duggar dress. Now if we're talking bridesmaids, Jill and Jessa's were unfortunate.

Truth be told, Jessa's dress is my favorite.  However, Jinger's dress is beautiful and it suits her personality.  Jessa may be the "hot" one, but in my humble opinion, Jana and Jinger are so much prettier. 

• Love 9

I LOVE her shoes!! I couldn't walk in them but they show spark and a sense of fun. How refreshing in a Duggar girl.

Please, please, please, let this be the start of something good for Jinger, so she  may see that she is a worthy person and that she can fulfill whatever potential there may be.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

So grapes were a theme? Sierra wasn't "hired"?

jinger-duggar-4.jpg?w=1500

jinger-duggar-7.jpg?w=1500

These are just clearer versions of what's already been posted.

Howler shoes!

jinger-duggar-8.jpg?w=2250

Spooning

jinger-duggar-6.jpg?w=2250

jinger-duggar-10.jpg?w=2250

jinger-duggar-5.jpg?w=2250

I really like the wedding dress.  The bridesmaids dresses were nice.  I think the flowers and bouquets were beautiful.  I still hate the cake.  More than the cake I think it's more horrible that the Duggar boys/men in the front row of the church are wearing suspenders instead of suit jackets.  Were they trying to mix formal and non formal into one occasion?   Pick, one, which one is it?  The cake and suspenders - informal.  The rest - formal.  Maybe they were going for meek?  Jinger's new found meekness has to make an appearance somewhere?  Cheese, crackers, meatballs and what looks like pound cakes layered with some fruit thrown on.  The roses on the cake were nice, that's it.  Formally meek is what I think I'll call the wedding.

• Love 7