Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Is it just me, or does Jinger's hair look like shit?  I don want to pick on another womans appearance since I can't style my hair half the time, but I am not trying to monetize my Instagram.   This is her only job, the least she can do is put it in a ponytail.  She looks like she is on the Jill Dillard schedule of cleaning it.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Zella said:

Do they have a post quota they have to fill? LOLOL

They have to post often to stay relevant. I believe they are able to schedule posts to be posted the date and time they want. So, they can have a photo shoot and spread the pictures out for a few weeks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lunera said:

They have to post often to stay relevant. I believe they are able to schedule posts to be posted the date and time they want. So, they can have a photo shoot and spread the pictures out for a few weeks.

I get that, but it's like they're dropping them all today. I do a little bit of social media for the library I work for, and we've learned that if you post too much stuff one right after another you end up drowning it all out. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Shouldn't Jeremy have dropped his Father's Day post yesterday? I don't get posting a day late, especially when Jinger was able to post Jeremy's tribute yesterday. 

#confuzzled

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

Shouldn't Jeremy have dropped his Father's Day post yesterday? I don't get posting a day late, especially when Jinger was able to post Jeremy's tribute yesterday. 

#confuzzled

My theory is he was waiting out the posts from his in-laws competition to see how much ass he had to kiss. 

• LOL 13
On 6/21/2020 at 3:06 PM, crazy8s said:

Jer seems shown mostly now in a white t, white t with a jacket. plain white dress shirt no jacket etc

.....which would make Simon Cowell his new role model.  Maybe he's going to try out for "America's Got Talent" juggling soccer balls while preaching.  XXXX

• LOL 15
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Is it just me, or does Jinger's hair look like shit?  I don want to pick on another womans appearance since I can't style my hair half the time, but I am not trying to monetize my Instagram.   This is her only job, the least she can do is put it in a ponytail.  She looks like she is on the Jill Dillard schedule of cleaning it.

It's not just you. It does look...odd....Maybe it's a style, so it's intentional? 

But it really does look like she stopped washing it and combing/brushing it about six days ago...And then she rolled around awhile in a hay barn....Strange. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I doubt that he got it for $130. Probably closer to retail at $300. Typical. 

eta: When is the last time Jinger mentioned going thrifting? It's been years. They don't live !like someone who is in grad school, supporting a non-working wife and kid. They don't make *that* much from the show.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but someone commented to Jinger that they hope Jeremy has helped Jinger to heal, just as her BIL has helped her sister!  I’m trying to figure out if that’s genuine or a sly dig at the family’s ostracizing of Jill.

I think it's real. Or at least not a sly dig about the ostracizing of Jill. After all, Jinger is LA and not near her family most of the time. If it's dig, it's at them sucking up to JB and Michelle. But it could be sincere. 

She's just like her mama. Michelle talked about being tired when pregnant and told Joy to nap when possible. Which seems to make sense, except Michelle was pregnant for decades and as a homeschooling mama of many probably should have found way to power throuh being constantly tired. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Temperance said:

She's just like her mama. Michelle talked about being tired when pregnant and told Joy to nap when possible. Which seems to make sense, except Michelle was pregnant for decades and as a homeschooling mama of many probably should have found way to power throuh being constantly tired. 

Or, you know, take it as a sign from that God they're always listening to so closely, and stop  having so dang many kids! 

• Love 14
On 6/23/2020 at 9:33 AM, FizzyPuff said:

Ok Jeremys post is really sweet. 

I just rolled my eyes. 
from anyone else I’d agree that it was sweet, but from Jer, I just feel like it’s more of the fake 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Totally said:

I just rolled my eyes. 
from anyone else I’d agree that it was sweet, but from Jer, I just feel like it’s more of the fake 

Yes, Jeremy's problem is he is basically like the pretentious failed influencer version of the boy who cried wolf. He's been such a try-hard poser for so long, even when he might be being genuine, it's hard to take whatever he is saying at face value. 

• Love 21
(edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, drafan said:

.....which would make Simon Cowell his new role model.  Maybe he's going to try out for "America's Got Talent" juggling soccer balls while preaching.  XXXX

Well, he did go out of his way last year to meet and introduce himself to Simon at some beach event in Malibu or somewhere......And, at the height of his love affair with Cade, he also wrote jokingly about how, in the coming year, he and Jingle might be trying out as a duo for American Idol ....

So I'm afraid it's not a stretch to imagine that televised talent shows are among the possibilities he's mulled, somewhere in the back of his desperate-for-fame-and-money mind. 

3 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Looks like a stalker hiding in the bushes!

Jer wishes he had a stalker.....because what he does have is 75 responses on a social media post for which Jingle got 400 responses....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Looks like a stalker hiding in the bushes!

I think he's trying to convince us that he's famous enough for the paparazzi to hide in the bushes and take pictures of his family. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

I think he's trying to convince us that he's famous enough for the paparazzi to hide in the bushes and take pictures of his family. 

Then he could go on DWTS and reprise Kate Gosselin's dance to "Paparazzi."  Quite possibly the most hilariously bad dance, ever.  

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Temperance said:

It's weird, because she's not looking at him. Also she's 26 and he's 32. Not 15. 

It almost looks like she's mocking him for wanting to take that picture.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Don't they have a kid to watch?

I'm thinking most of these pics were taken in about 3 hours. Take a shot, change clothes, take a few shots, change clothes and go outside, take more shots, etc.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

🙄

You may be the only one. 

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Who the hell cares for crying out loud?

I suppose that, now they're starting their "career" as Christian-marriage podcasters, influencers and role models, they're giving us this series to show us how wonderful their marriage is?

I can't imagine this'll succeed with many people. But....I suppose those who are already dizzy with love for one or the other of them (Hint: with Jingle, mostly) will be excited by this.....and start listening to the podcast if they haven't? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

😁

56 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

When I look at the two of them, I could puke all day long.

I don't think that's the desired response. 😁

1 hour ago, Lunera said:
  Reveal spoiler

Screenshot_20200624-120700_Google.thumb.jpg.67446e73037d5895a67bac69d96e40de.jpg

Aren't they embarrassed posting stuff like this. When all the cutesy, lovey dovey pictures start it's when the marriage is the most in shits.

Well, in their case, I suppose they could be said to be following in the footsteps of old "love fountain" himself, JB, and godly mama.......

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm thinking most of these pics were taken in about 3 hours. Take a shot, change clothes, take a few shots, change clothes and go outside, take more shots, etc.

Yeah, those are professionally done pictures. There nothing «real»  about them. All of their instagram pics are staged and look like stock photos.

• Love 15

Aren't they embarrassed posting stuff like this. When all the cutesy, lovey dovey pictures start it's when the marriage is the most in shits.

Someday, we'll find out they got divorced three months after moving to LA!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

If you told me Jeremy was in his early 40s I would believe you. Quarantine has not been good to him. I guess spending his days in constant contact with an uneducated wife and toddler is not his idea of nirvana.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6