Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

wonder if Dudley Doright  - aka Justin will give a review.

he loves Jed's car lot and did a review.

but how would he listen without something from his phone being sent to alert lolli and pops???

Wanna bet that the Duggars huddled around a laptop and listened to those podcasts as a family? 

Next season on Counting On. 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I absolutely think they will direct people to become patrons with Patreon.

Did anyone else see Jinger's IG story last week that had just one line, something like 'If you are interested in supporting us, go to this link'?

I should have grabbed a screenshot.  I don't think it was posted even the 24 hours that a story is normally up on IG.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

A workout buddy!!!!! This is a brand new groundbreaking never-before thought of idea!!!

Thanks for giving me a new idea. I will definitely have to do this. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Oldernowiser said:

Okay, going to call probable bullshit here. I just got off the treadmill... I am a beet red, sweat-soaked mess with hag hair.

I see no physical evidence whatsoever that Ginger has worked out or is in the process of working out in that photo. Would they stage this? Of COURSE they would.

I’m with Totally.

I don't imagine Jeremy works out watching an exercise video on his phone either.

• LOL 7

I'm surprised she's not all done up in her best outfit and posing with some weights. Also, why not watch her workout videos on the big tv? Will Jeer get defrauded by the slutty instructor?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't imagine Jeremy works out watching an exercise video on his phone either.

wouldn't Jinger have to watch the video first or with him so he wouldn't be tempted??

and we can fall back on the laugh of Jeremy doesn't have social media on his phone. so very obviously not true

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

These pics might have been taken a while back. I think they're might be fudging the timeline.  

Good point. Except it looks like her bun is blond and the hair outside of her bun is darker, so who knows.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Okay, going to call probable bullshit here. I just got off the treadmill... I am a beet red, sweat-soaked mess with hag hair.

I see no physical evidence whatsoever that Ginger has worked out or is in the process of working out in that photo. Would they stage this? Of COURSE they would.

I’m with Totally.

I doubt she's even drinking the water.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

That looks like a Bowflex adjustable dumbbell set beside her. Can't tell for what size the set is, but it looks like the set that runs about $600. And that's the price withOUT the rack that's in the picture. Which, by the way, has been out of stock everywhere since the lockdown - so, if they bought it after the lockdown, it would've been at price-gouger rates (as most workout home equipment has been). Juuuust sayin'.

• Useful 12
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, skatelady said:

That looks like a Bowflex adjustable dumbbell set beside her. Can't tell for what size the set is, but it looks like the set that runs about $600. And that's the price withOUT the rack that's in the picture. Which, by the way, has been out of stock everywhere since the lockdown - so, if they bought it after the lockdown, it would've been at price-gouger rates (as most workout home equipment has been). Juuuust sayin'.

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t they live in an already furnished house? I don’t think they own anything in that house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, skatelady said:

I'm pretty sure she was photographed with those dumbbells when she lived in Laredo too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Turquoise said:

I'm pretty sure she was photographed with those dumbbells when she lived in Laredo too.

3 hours ago, drafan said:

Do you mean Lolli and Pops?

THANK YOU!!!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I guess Jeremy's going for Christian blogger? 

Someone on reddit brought up the idea that they probably got a new publicist that told them to embrace their Christian fan base. That's why they're more in your face with the all the preaching and God speak.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Lunera said:

Someone on reddit brought up the idea that they probably got a new publicist that told them to embrace their Christian fan base. That's why they're more in your face with the all the preaching and God speak.

That's my guess as well.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I have a feeling that their random attempts to become secular influencers convinced the publicist that they needed a gimmick and Christian young marrieds was the direction they were given.  The ridiculous posed pictures that have been appearing lately seem to be promoting something and I think it is a re-brand in a more Jesus-y direction.

• Love 11

many of us have said here many times their posts were too scattered, the attempts to have sponsored money making posts were very random. and the sponsors quick to cave and cancel them for their professed beliefs and previous postings

I think Jer and Jing very badly wanted portray the hipster L.A. foodie, posing role for money. when the paid things started falling apart, they got the talent company to get them on message to an audience that relates.

that is their best chance to make money separate from JB and Duggar money.

when they lose the free house in L.A, they will be back to nothing. except whatever is in Jer's Fremont Street LLC registered in AR at the TTH address

• Love 10
(edited)

She’s not reading a Bible unless it’s the Reader’s Digest Condensed Version.

And she’s not pregnant in that photo...or it was really early, so this isn’t a recent photo.

Why do they misrepresent things when it’s not at all necessary?

The Fake Breaks Me (TM @Totally)

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I guess Jeremy's going for Christian blogger? 

And so is Jinger.

Well, it's the only persona they've tried that's even a little bit feasible, seems to me. Sometimes Jer seems to flirt with "pro jock." But he wasn't one long enough for that to work. And sometimes they both seem to want to go for "young urban sophisticate." But....you know....

Even to do the Christian thing, though I think they'll to have to do more than just quote and quote and quote on the usual topics from the usual suspects.......Although I suppose there may be an audience out there that just loves that.....Guess we'll find out.....

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I wonder if this is response to criticism that they seemed too worldly. 

My guess is that, since they've now signed with a huge new agency that actually knows what it's doing, the agents have told them that they have to pick a lane. .....

And, I would guess, they told them that they have to pick a lane that isn't overcrowded, that the agency believes Jer and Jingle can carry off with some credibility, and that the agency thinks it can use .......

I don't think it'd be surprising if young-Christian-couple-who-also-like-trendy-coffee-and-such is a lane that meets those criteria for that agency.......

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Jeremy would kill himself before living off Jim Bob tit. No way no how.

Unless it meant moving back to JBville and cleaning toilets, RPTW is going to take money wherever he can get it...he’s high maintenance.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Even to do the Christian thing, though I think they'll to have to do more than just quote and quote and quote on the usual topics from the usual suspects.......Although I suppose there may be an audience out there that just loves that.....Guess we'll find out.....

without the TV show they would have, will have nothing.

from their comments, very few are from the demographic they want to be and reach.

seems mostly older/middle age white women who watch the show. same with Jed! for Arkansas

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

My guess is that, since they've now signed with a huge new agency that actually knows what it's doing, the agents have told them that they have to pick a lane. .....

And, I would guess, they told them that they have to pick a lane that isn't overcrowded, that the agency believes Jer and Jingle can carry off with some credibility, and that the agency thinks it can use .......

I don't think it'd be surprising if young-Christian-couple-who-also-like-trendy-coffee-and-such is a lane that meets those criteria for that agency.......

I'll add that I believe this new agency told them they had to pick the Christianity lane, because that is what was getting in them in trouble. If they lead with it sponsors will know what they're getting into, so when the haters call the Vuolos out, it won't come as a surprise and depending on who they're shilling for, it won't matter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Unless it meant moving back to JBville and cleaning toilets, RPTW is going to take money wherever he can get it...he’s high maintenance.

Duggarville  is what call it 

• LOL 4