Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

God, she is boring.

241824A4-A504-431C-AB8B-C16DD5F816A0.png

Jeremy likes fountain pens, I like Jeremy...

Jinger really is just along for the ride.

I’m waiting to see her start wearing bow ties. Maybe she can repurpose some of Felicity’s bows. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Well I went to Mr. West’s shoe website. First, I don’t think those are from his line, and second, now I hate myself for looking.

Anyone recognize the logo?

ETA: It’s the Air Jordan logo. So probably $120 up, at least. 

RFP goin’ all gangsta...

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Well I went to Mr. West’s shoe website. First, I don’t think those are from his line, and second, now I hate myself for looking.

Anyone recognize the logo?

Air Jordans?

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don't even know what she's trying to say/advertise. Yawn!

I could be completely off, but it looks like the Air Jordan logo to me....If so -- she's saying, uh, "Nike!"?

ETA: Okay, day late, dollar short. .... I should read from the end of the thread instead of the middle....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

"Js" is slang for Jordans. Jeremy got those for her forever ago when he was going through his sporty phase. This is probably the 2nd time she has worn them. 

Post is from April 2017

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lunera said:

"Js" is slang for Jordans. Jeremy got those for her forever ago when he was going through his sporty phase. This is probably the 2nd time she has worn them. 

Post is from April 2017

I'll bet ma and pa dugger are losing their minds over that outfit and pose!!!

• LOL 9
19 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Well, I wouldn’t know what today’s “thing” is if it bit me in the butt. But I am beginning to think RFP doesn’t, either.

Watching him shift his look from gay fortyish math teacher to hero of the ‘hood is going to be all kinds of fun, though...

Reading this post made me think of my senior english teacher, circa 1972.  I didn't even know what gay was, then (not that I'm fundie, oh no.)  

Gawd, could JereMe be any more pretentious?  No way I'd put up with that shit.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

If they actually bought those, how much would they set them back? 

Are they Kanye's preferred sneaker? 😁

. I used to like Nike but the quality is so poor now I rather wear Payless lol. 

I never owned Jordan’s too expensive. 

Just looked it up 

$65-200

https://www.nike.com/w/mens-jordan-red-shoes-37eefz3abn9znik1zy7ok?sort=priceAsc

Edited by galaxychaser
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20191030-155320_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.c61d658713833348d0e428cb0b235f2e.jpg

Eeww, just stop.

I originally thought she was showing off Felicity's silver shoes but then realized hers are a fancy little girl style not an athletic shoe.

Yes, it's time for new glasses soon. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Now that you mention it, @Lunera  I do remember back when he bought her those shoes......Interesting that in the midst of all the Kanye talk, athletic shoes are suddenly re-appearing in their photos.....

Is that some kind of message to the man of the hour -- Hey, we like athletic shoes, too? 

It'd be more effective if they demonstrated that they like his brand and line of shoes....but they are a little hamhanded most of the time....

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'll bet ma and pa dugger are losing their minds over that outfit and pose!!!

Jinger scooted from her parents' rabbit hole to her headship's. Jim Bob and Michelle enabled all of this with the blanket training, home-not-schooling, and Gothard summer camps, so the fault lies with them. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing JB's or Michelle's head (or both) explode from the horror of it all.

Edited by BradandJanet
apostrophes matter
  • Love 16

I bought a pair of white-on-white Ladies Air Jordan's at Nordstrom this past spring.  Extremely comfy and very good cushioning and support.  I feel they were definitely worth the cost.  His shoes have been produced for over 30 years for a reason, not just vanity.    

At least one of the daughters doesn't subject us to constant shots of filthy feet in plastic flip-flops.  

• Love 11

So they shouldn't wear cheap flip flops but if they wear 150 dollar shoes then they are horrible people. On average I spend about 70 dollars for a pair of shoes but I do have a couple upwards of 200. I have zero guilt. I wear them for years....there is something called cost per wear. And Jinger never said buy used and save the difference...that is on Jim Bob. Besides I don't want shoes from my best friend let alone the thrift shop...buy a used sweater not shoes

• Love 23
10 hours ago, MichaelaRae said:

As someone who was married to someone with bipolar disorder, it ENRAGES me (no matter how much I dislike friggin' Kanye for a variety of reasons) how people are using this man's mental illness to benefit themselves and that Duggars and/or Duggar adjacents are part of it doesn't even surprise me at ALL. Jinger MIGHT be unaware of Kanye's history but RFP sure as hell is and despite what he professes to believe, he's worldly enough to know that Yeezy's been all OVER the damn place in terms of what he latches into at any damn moment in his manic or depressive phases and how this phase will pass too, but as long as it gets RFP some play, he doesn't give a good god damn (and he can profess that he believes that being born again saves but he is NOT an idiot and knows that Kanye's speech and actions are NOT stable and just because he's saying the "right things" if they're from the WRONG place that's a "sin" according to his version of Jesus) and HE KNOWS IT but RFP cares about celebrity WAY more than God and he's using a mentally ill person to further his aims - if I were to bump into him on a street corner, I'd be hard pressed not to smack him silly before he even knew what hit him. SHAME ON HIM.

To be fair to RFP, when the cornerstone of your beliefs is public displays of piety, Kanye's pivot is definitely on brand.  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, MichaelaRae said:

As someone who was married to someone with bipolar disorder, it ENRAGES me (no matter how much I dislike friggin' Kanye for a variety of reasons) how people are using this man's mental illness to benefit themselves

Well said @MichaelaRae.  I feel the same way and I can't stand Kanye.  The way people are using him is just despicable.  He is a human being and needs some real help. 

• Love 20
16 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Jinger scooted from her parents' rabbit hole to her headship's. Jim Bob and Michelle enabled all of this with the blanket training, home-not-schooling, and Gothard summer camps, so the fault lies with them. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing JB's or Michelle's head (or both) explode from the horror of it all.

I hope that between Josh, Jill and Jinger, JBoob and MEchelle are crying themselves to sleep every night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I hope that between Josh, Jill and Jinger, JBoob and MEchelle are crying themselves to sleep every night.

I really think that as far as Jinger goes, Boob and MEchelle are probably pretty happy.  They may pay lip service to being up in arms over *gasp* pants, but in the end Jer and Jing are on the upswing.  They seem to be okay financially and are rubbing elbows with the rich and famous in LA.  I'm sure Boob is loving all the attention they bring.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

If Jeremy wants Kanye to notice him he needs to ditch the fancy pants and get with the swag pants. 😉

Screenshot_20191031-103430_Chrome.thumb.jpg.101d1fde1e12784c5acdbbc63cb69a8d.jpgScreenshot_20191031-102724_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6462b439d5893748166514c6522ce19f.jpg

Well, these outfits do look super comfy.  I can see Jinger wearing them soon.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 10/30/2019 at 3:41 AM, Annb67 said:

And after visiting Target, I am a fan of the ultra-exclusive Bic rolling gel pens. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can find them on sale for a 3-pack. I'm so fancy.

#lifegoals

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

See, this is the thing. I see that picture of the three of them and begrudgingly think, “hey, they look good, especially Jinger.”

Then RFP posts that shallow-ass fashion book bullshit and my enmity immediately returns. That is NOT a good look for a supposed minister.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

See, this is the thing. I see that picture of the three of them and begrudgingly think, “hey, they look good, especially Jinger.”

Then RFP posts that shallow-ass fashion book bullshit and my enmity immediately returns. That is NOT a good look for a supposed minister.

The first picture really isn't bad as a picture, but it totally made me think of same lame-ass musical where Jeremy is bursting into song as they walk down the street, and he's looking at Jinger because she's supposed to join in the chorus now. 😂

I have no words for the other picture except one: douchebag. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 21