Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

His fashion sense is stuck in the 50’s sitcom.

Yeah the bow tie is for a little kid.

Desi Arnaz for the 21st century.  

The way this guy eats, he's going to have a gut like Smuggar in no time flat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
37 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Jeremy is all about his looks, I bet he goes to the gym or will go to one soon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The Habit really does have good burgers.  The original owner used to be my hair client a million years ago.  His brother opened another food place in town that was one of my favs until he divorced, new wife got it, and now it is crap.  So Jeremy went somewhere good.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

PeeWee, Jr.  What a dork!

17 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

The sad thing is that he doesn’t know he looks like an idiot.. 

That’s because Jinger is constantly telling him how tall, dark and handsome he is. 🙄

• LOL 8
20 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

His fashion sense is stuck in the 50’s sitcom.

Yeah the bow tie is for a little kid.

4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Desi wore bow ties much better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

There’s always a lot of snark on Derrick’s misaligned teeth but this dude is in almost worse shape. His teeth AND lips are all out of whack and what’s with the weird semi-open mouth smile?  It’s his usual smile so it’s not as if the camera caught him in the middle of a laugh. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

Desi wore bow ties much better.

You're right about that.  He also had a better looking smile.

RFP just looks like a dork in them.  He's trying to make (fill in the blank) happen.  He's just too full of himself.  Jin escaped the Duggars, only to have to cater to RFP's enormous ego. At least her city-slickin' dream came true.

1 hour ago, Mojitogirl said:

There’s always a lot of snark on Derrick’s misaligned teeth but this dude is in almost worse shape. His teeth AND lips are all out of whack and what’s with the weird semi-open mouth smile?  It’s his usual smile so it’s not as if the camera caught him in the middle of a laugh. 

It's like he can't close his maw all the way.  Yet he thinks he's all that.  Go figure.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Lunera said:

I've been there, it's nothing special. Kind of similar to In N Out but they sell salads and other stuff.

There is a Habit and an In n Out about 3 blocks from me.  I much, much prefer In n' Out.  I didn't see anything special about Habit except the long wait.

• Love 2

Jinger updated her profile and no longer claims to be an “artist.” Now she loves “all things classical?” Music, literature, art, architecture? Does she truly know anything about any of these things?

3D4BBC93-2750-46CA-B059-614C458DFAD7.png

Just now, DangerousMinds said:

Jinger updated her profile and no longer claims to be an “artist.” Now she loves “all things classical?” Music, literature, art, architecture? Does she truly know anything about any of these things?

Can anyone just be a “mom” these days? I hate “mama” but is “mommy” any better?

Just now, DangerousMinds said:

3D4BBC93-2750-46CA-B059-614C458DFAD7.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

No. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Mojitogirl said:

I would hazard a guess that he's been playing with selfies and other more candid shots and decided that the "candid laugh" was a flattering type of shot, so he's trying to play that up for all it's worth. Problem is, that the "candid laugh" is only actually flattering in relatively few photos, and, other than in a few selfies, is dependent on so many variables where the "candid" part of it is almost impossible to replicate,  it's hardly ever going to work (don't ask me how I know...I just despise the way I look in 99% of photos ever taken of me).

I think that virtually any photo of Jer out there is, first, not candid in any way, shape or form, and of those shots he deems worthy of consideration, is further edited to within an inch of its life...

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

And what's wrong with just plain "mother"?

Well, I'm a bit lost as to whose point of view the name is taken from. There's nothing wrong with "mother" as a word to identify a woman with children, but I don't really know anyone who actually calls their maternal parent by that name (except in reference to her).

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

....maybe Jingle's the one who's studying ancient Greek....

• LOL 13

I looked up fromthegiftshoppe.com and it says it's a private website. Wonder if they are starting some kind of business.

Some guy named Aaron is in charge of Jerome's business inquiries. 

Screenshot_20191021-192322_Instagram.thumb.jpg.17fac4cddcd4ef38f6a6ad40c31efc05.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-191638_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f1e96dfd6efc28d4a1c23b6f54788bd.jpgScreenshot_20191021-191840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4c76c3746adf2129ad1cf74c0ef92ee1.jpg

• Useful 4
46 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I looked up fromthegiftshoppe.com and it says it's a private website. Wonder if they are starting some kind of business.

Screenshot_20191021-192322_Instagram.thumb.jpg.17fac4cddcd4ef38f6a6ad40c31efc05.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-191638_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f1e96dfd6efc28d4a1c23b6f54788bd.jpgScreenshot_20191021-191840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4c76c3746adf2129ad1cf74c0ef92ee1.jpg

Why is Jeremy in charge of Jinger’s business inquiries but someone named Aaron is in charge of Jeremy’s?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
31 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

”Lover...of the culinary arts” made me actually snort. Is that a way to say, “he likes a shit ton of free food” in Marketese?

That cracked me up too. I mean, we get it, dude, you like food. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why is Jeremy in charge of Jinger’s business inquiries but someone named Aaron is in charge of Jeremy’s?

Headship Rules? 

Everything she "does" has to go through him -- for permissions? 

And at the same time, like all the rest of the Duggar-related men, he doesn't do anything and requires assistance for all things -- partly because he's a lazy bum and partly because having agents and assistants and such makes you look like a big man

....As others have said -- the branding! Eek. Seriously, does he actually expect people to believe they'll receive the "hope of the Gospel" from some guy whose first love is men's fashion? Really? Really?  He's one of the most tone-deaf people on the planet. (well, except for the rest of the Duggars and adjacents, I guess...)

Still amazes me how people just like the Duggars have come running from all over to marry them. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
On 10/21/2019 at 10:27 PM, Lunera said:

On another note, Jer's still on Cameo -- although he seems to be getting very little business; only two reviews and they've only posted one sample of his messages -- but JInger seems to have left that platform. She's not listed any longer, under any of her possible names.

Guess she got tired of not knowing what the heck to say to strangers about their birthdays. I can see why you would. Jer just talks Jesus. But then almost nobody seems to have asked for him, so he hasn't had to make up many speeches. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

On another note, Jer's still on Cameo -- although he seems to be getting very little business; only two reviews and they've only posted one sample of his messages -- but JInger seems to have left that platform. She's not listed any longer, under any of her possible names.

Guess she got tired of not knowing what the heck to say to strangers about their birthdays. I can see why you would. Jer just talks Jesus. But then almost nobody seems to have asked for him, so he hasn't had to make up many speeches. 

I'm hoping the number of requests for her to say something she'd think sinful outnumbered the legitimate fan requests and that's why she's no longer doing them.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

In that last photo, that girl looks just like Jinger.  They could be sisters.

She's also from NW Arkansas. Hannah Millsap, from another fundie family.

Maybe the local intermarriages go way back so they're all cousins. 😁

She's one of 10 kids. She's 25, I think, and one of the older ones. She's got one sister divorced already with a kid and another is unmarried and has had a kid with her fiance....So the Millsaps apparently lag far behind the Duggars in their ability to keep their offspring from wandering into less Jesus-pleasing behavior..... (if Jesus goes along with the Duggar view of things, that is...)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Okay, nobody else did a spit take with them posing under the “Intelligentsia” sign?

”One of these things, is not like the other....”

Yeah, I did a spit take... Luckily I was drinking water at the time, not coffee. That intelligentsia stuff is bad for your electronic devices. 😁

• LOL 7

This is the first time we've seen her post pictures of being out and about with someone else other than Jeremy. That's progress, but she really does need to find a mom's group (although those things can be sooo toxic). 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, EVS said:

In the close up photo, I think Felicity looks a lot like Jeremy.

In those pictures, it seriously looks like Jinger is dragging around a tiny Jeremy doll in a dress.  She is a tiny Jeremy in those pics.  (Not hating on her looks, she's cute. Jer's features are cute on a little girl.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Felicity is adorable. I'm glad the huge headwraps are gone and she's allowed to wear pretty toddler dresses without leggings.

I wonder how Jeremy felt having both his wife and his daughter around Josh? I would not want him even looking at pictures of my child, let alone go on a family day trip with him.

• Love 10