Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Making Friends But Not Amends

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

That is what I suspect.  Otherwise she would be selling him out for making her look like shit.  My guess is there may be inappropriate marital behavior prior to Don's escape we haven't heard about or worse, financial shenanigans in relation to her work.  He knows where the bodies are buried and you can see the look of fear in her eyes that she is thisclose to being busted.  

If memory serves, Vicki or her daughter said Brooks was around before she split up with Donn. In fact, I remember someone said Vicki wanted to leave Don to take care of Brooks.

• Love 6

I was going to say that I can't believe Vicky is trying to blame the other women for what Brooks (and she) did, but I can absolutely believe it. She has never taken responsibility for anything. She has deluded herself into believing that she is incapable of ever doing anything wrong. It's so pathetic. No wonder no one wants anything to do with her. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes, they moved there for Ryan's job.  I don't know if he's out of the military now or was transferred back but as an ER nurse Brianna can get a job anywhere.  

No offense to Oklahomans but I don't blame Brianna for preferring SoCal to Oklahoma.  It's where her friends are and her family.  Sounds like she's continued to have some health challenges and could use a support system with two small kids.  Besides all that, as a West Coast girl myself I couldn't imagine living too far from the beach - any beach.  

ETA: I hadn't heard she was joining the show as a Ho-wife but it's not like she's moving just to do that *cough Meghan cough*.  She has her own real career and a husband and some little kids.  I don't think they will need film of her ironing stuff.   And let's face it - she's been on the show for the same ten years as Vicks so she would be on anyway. 

I, too, wondered if the move back is related to Brianna's health. Clearly, she has an ongoing situation; perhaps she's more comfortable with the level of care available in OC as well as the preexisting relationships with her various MDs. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly is all over herself apologizing in her blog for her marriage comments.  So much for openness.

And she goes in hard on Shannon. Where is her "compassion" for Shannon? LOL

30 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

If memory serves, Vicki or her daughter said Brooks was around before she split up with Donn. In fact, I remember someone said Vicki wanted to leave Don to take care of Brooks.

Brianna revealed that she read/saw inappropriate emails to/from Brooks/Vicki well before Vicki and Donn separated, well before the vow renewal. Vicki revealed, after they divorced, that she left Donn to "take care" of Brooks (cancer scam 003).

• Love 5

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that before they said "Deb" one of them (Kelly, I believe) said Shannon looked like a "Lesbian" and whoever she was talking to repeated, in a hushed tone, "Lesbian?" and then laughed. Nice.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Love is officially dead! Who would have ever thought that a relationship started on the 'gram, home of Kardashians and the modelling agency for thots, would end up in such shambles less than a year later? Is nothing sacred? 

I am dying!! This is hysterical! And Ryan casually telling Tamra that's how they met, like it's a perfectly normal way for two strangers to find eternal love. SMH

• Love 8
(edited)
14 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Tamra's "Eddie's adopted" excuse for why he doesn't want to have an adult child be his dependent was all sorts of wrong.  Being adopted doesn't mean you are self-centered. It doesn't mean you don't understand family.    He shouldn't be supporting Tamra's children with their income.  Her enabling of him created the loser he is today.

Tamra's full of it.  Eddie's not adopted.  He has a mother that he grew up with -- she just decided to return to Mexico without her kids or something (too long ago and nobody cares anyway).  He was a teenager when he moved in with Mr. Judge.  It's not like his mother abandoned him on a doorstep when he was a newborn and he was adopted by a kindly childless couple.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that before they said "Deb" one of them (Kelly, I believe) said Shannon looked like a "Lesbian" and whoever she was talking to repeated, in a hushed tone, "Lesbian?" and then laughed. Nice.

That was Tamra to Kelly.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Tamra's "Eddie's adopted" excuse for why he doesn't want to have an adult child be his dependent was all sorts of wrong.  Being adopted doesn't mean you are self-centered. It doesn't mean you don't understand family.    He shouldn't be supporting Tamra's children with their income.  Her enabling of him created the loser he is today.

Totally stupid. Was Simon adopted, too?  Because he also had a big problem with Ryan mooching off of him and Tamra, as well. 

• Love 12

I see that a number of posters were upset about how Kelly dealt with her daughter and going to school.  While watching it, my feelings were (as an experienced mom) that her daughter was faking it.  While I don't agree with how Kelly handled all of it (and don't get me wrong, I'm not liking Kelly so far) but I do get her impatience with it.  I also don't like talking about the kids in any franchise because they don't have the maturity to decide whether or not they want to be filmed (I'm reminded of the Beador children last season) but I get where Kelly is coming from.  Yeah, the kid missed three days the previous week and I get the impression she has missed more school because of Kelly's comment about being left back.  I just saw the child adding symptoms to avoid school.  

The swig of medicine wasn't the best thing to 'allow' but it wasn't the worst.  Speaking of which, why didn't Kelly just put some neosporin on those cuts (preferably with the pain relief)?  I'm not buying that the child just got them and they needed to be disinfected.   

• Love 9
(edited)

Stupid assumptions on my part led to my dislike for the "parenting scene". I had assumed (ass out of me) that Kelly was giving her nine y/o (7?) something with dextromehtorphen (SP), and alarm bells went off. No joke, a chug of  that stuff can be very...potent, and not the best to give out if you think someone's not really sick. /PSA (And honestly I assumed the daughter was nine not seven.) The daughter didn't act like a kid tasting nasty medicine. She reacted more to the rubbing alcohol on her knees. It was most likely some kiddie-approved medicine. Daddy didn't seem Narcissistic (with a capital "N") at all in that scene. I think he seemed very astute with regards to why their daughter may not want to go to school. Wonder how Kelly would do on the same narcissism test. This is the kind of scene that shouldn't be shown for the sake of the kid involved. Daughter isn't old enough to sign up for a reality show.

ETA: Really Tamra? What does a lesbian look like? Weren't you in a faux- lesbian camera romance? MORON.

Edited by Granimal
edited to remove unintentional quote box
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Lizzing said:

A little while ago, on another show forum (Southern Charm maybe?), I read that a theory that Bravo has some kind of promotional deal with Tito's vodka because it was being used in so many shows.  Shannon got away from her Grey Goose (though David didn't) tonight for Tito's, so maybe there's some credence to that theory. 

Off-topic tidbit:  About 15 years ago, Tito Beveridge (his real last name!) brought some vodka over to a non-profit I was working at for an auction. He was really handsome. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, rehoboth said:

So Terry feels guilty about not feeling guilty.  For a man who loves the camera as much as Terry does, he sure doesn't realize what is not a good moment to be preserved forever.  His poor kids just rank so far down his list of life's priorities. 

Sheesh, Terry is a jerk. 

So does Ry-ass have a job -- lookin' as scary as he does?  Hmmm, I hear the Trump campaign is staffing up.  Possible fit?

• Love 10
11 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

And that is how substance abuse starts!

I haven't watched in years, but decided to give it another shot after the Season 8 behind the scenes show.  Shannon seems fantastic, the demo scene was cracking me up!  I love when women act like real people instead of helpless decorations. 

Or not. When sick we chugged cough syrup as a kids with no ill effects. Not a substance abuse nor addiction problem in the family.

• Love 8

Vicki saying "Le Tip" repeatedly made me squirm. I felt dirty. Then she fell down with her fake award and I was cleansed! Hurray!

Shannon is uptight and Heather is so above it all but I love that they are themselves. I love seeing their homes, vacation, and first world problems. 

Ryan could pay back the 8k if he sold that MONSTROCITY SUV and downsized. No one needs to drive a jacked up tricked out Expedition like that especially not Ryan. The tires on that thing alone are probably $1500 ok ok if he doesn't want a family van he could drive a perfectly appropriate 7 passenger (assuming he needs that to schlep her brood also) jeep, Chevy traverse etc 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sheesh, Terry is a jerk. 

So does Ry-ass have a job -- lookin' as scary as he does?  Hmmm, I hear the Trump campaign is staffing up.  Possible fit?

Being a moocher, I see Ryan as more of a Bernie type of guy, but yeah, who'd hire that loser, beside his mother?

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Palomar said:

I get it (and some people do not know how to give a sincere apology) but it will make for a boring season to keep talking about it. Vicki does need to give each of the women a separate sincere apology but I doubt Shannon and Meghan would even listen. 

I doubt it wil happen since, according to the previews (and too many years of watching Ms V in all her absurdity and ego/insecurity) she's doubled down as a victim--her friends are bad friends who don't understand her and don't deserve her...no wonder she's lonely, wandering around her Mc Mansion all by herself.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:
14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Can someone fill me in on why Brianna ever moved to OK (and bought that hideous, dark, cheap ass looking house)?  Was Ryan stationed there and then discharged?  

I wonder how much Bravo is paying her to come be Vickis storyline?   All Brianna has to do is keep it together until Troy is old enough for "insurance selling".   God, this Vicki dynasty could stay on the air another 11 seasons.  

Yes, they moved there for Ryan's job.  I don't know if he's out of the military now or was transferred back but as an ER nurse Brianna can get a job anywhere.  

Evidently he was assigned to a base in OK, hence the reason they were there--being a military spouse isn't an easy position, especially with young kids; you're potentially either moving all the time or living/raising kids on your own while worrying about mom/dad who's away. My understanding is that, after several deployments to war areas, he was given a medical discharge due to serious back problems/injury. I'm not a fan of Ryan but I'm an army brat and give him full credit for his service and don't bash him at all for that. It also looks (admittedly from the outside looking in) that he may well have a case of PTSD--a nightmare both for him and anyone who may have to deal on a daily basis and genuinely hope he's getting whatever help he needs to come to terms with it.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Giselle said:

When I get an awful gift I just say thank you and eventually give it to goodwill or save it for a white elephant gift.  I haven't gotten one yet from my boyfriend but  since David gave it to her she could wear it on the beach and lose it, either lay out and take it off to avoid tan lines then bury it in the sand or go swimming and lose it in the ocean. "Oh my Gosh!"

Yes normally that is my course of action, but this was from my husband!  And it was a super expensive necklace.  I didn't want to accept it and never wear it, so I pretended to love it but was sooo disappointed that the necklace didn't fit right!  So sad to have to return it.  So sad.

• Love 4

I love the way that Heather handled Vicki. Telling her that she didn't care about what Brooks did, only what Vicki did. I have always loved Heather more when she is with the other gals than when she is with Terry. IMO she tends to be the voice of reason more often than not and she brings a nice balance to the others. 

I don't have any problem with what Terry said about not feeling guilty. As a mom who has always worked and more often than not had to travel A LOT, I've often said the same thing. I don't feel at all guilty about my job or the time I spend away. It makes me a happier person and therefore a better mom to my kids. I only sometimes feel bad because I don't feel any guilt, because apparently society things that I should feel guilt. 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, scribe95 said:

Okay, I'm the odd one out but I actually liked the necklace David got Shannon. Sure as shit was better than the weird shiny monstrosity she is wearing in her TH's.

Actually, I thought she would have loved that necklace, because it looked exactly like her style.  It matched her matronly elderly Auntie garb.  

God.  I can't stand Kelly.    But I do kinda/sorta/just a little "get" why she is staying with her husband.  I'm guessing as soon as her daughter is college age in what, 10 yrs or so, she will leave him.   In the meantime, she's staying for her daughter.  I'm not saying it's right necessarily, but I do get it.

I can't understand what woman in their right mind would be ever attracted to that loser/Momma's boy Ryan. Eddie is SPOT ON.  Stay out of a grown man's relationship, Tamra.   Eddie is a fool to stay with Tamra... she will forever be "lending' Ryan money and whatever else he needs.    

• Love 4
1 hour ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

If Ryan has PTSD they need to do a PSA and STFU

Ryan did do a PSA about PTSD, as well as an interview with Larry King (I believe/think) and he/Brianna haven't talked about it since.

• Love 5

I find myself shocked because I am actually impressed and moved by Tamra's words to Eddie about Sarah and Ava. I am totally on board with his advice that she needs to stay out of Ryan's relationship, but I liked when she explained that she wanted to keep a good relationship with Sarah because she is Ava's mother. I wouldn't have expected that from the Tamra of old. I would have thought that she would completely take Ryan's side in the whole deal and wash her hands of Sarah and Ava. Instead she wants to do the thing that will keep her closer to her granddaughter. It's not an easy situation, that's for certain. 

• Love 15
(edited)

I can't look at Kelly without thinking about Joan Crawford.  It must be the eyebrows. 

Shannon's necklace might possibly look nice with the right outfit.   My first thought was that David has another girlfriend and she has been shopping for Shannon's gifts, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and maybe it looked better in person.  I'm really trying here.

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Ryan has already been treated for PTSD after his meltdown on Judy, Lydia's mom.

All I am asking for is less Briana.  She is not a housewife there is nothing interesting about her and her brood, her husband.  I've watched how she speaks to her mother and I just can't.  I don't think the other women really want her around and the fact that she and her husband are both in the midst of health crises is not interesting to me either.  The west coast franchises need to steer away from these unresolvable health matters.  A whole season of Lyme Disease and now Brian's five year struggle with whatever ails her (I believe she goes to the Mayo Clinic).  There is just an inconsistency in these stories Briana, had two children and claimed to be working two jobs and was so very ill.  I no longer care.  Essentially we have a young couple one who is disabled due to military service and his wife, but well enough to collect reality TV checks.  I just so very much doubt and am offend about Vicki talking about health issues. 

The OG of the OC has not changed and no amount of family health issues are going to change the egomaniac that is Vicki.  Also, random networking events are boring.  Vicki's money comes from Bravo, let's not pretend she is this uber insurance woman any longer. 

• Love 15

I found it so sad to hear that it's been two years since Tamra has seen her daughter. I knew from before that they weren't on good terms and she had chosen Simon's side, but to not see your child in two years is awful. I'm leaning toward Simon having poisoned her mind based on what we've seen of him and I think that makes him a despicable person.

My kids are really little and I'm still with my husband, so I'm speaking as someone who hasn't been through something like this, but barring abuse and a few other extreme circumstances (drugs, inadequate living environment, etc), there's no good reason to separate a parent and child. If my kid was shunning the other parent for my benefit, I'd have a talk with them and, honestly, *make* them go spend time with the other parent.

And does this mean the child that lives with Tamra hasn't seen Simon either? And the siblings - do they not see each other?? Shame on both the adults in this situation. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The swig of medicine wasn't the best thing to 'allow' but it wasn't the worst.  Speaking of which, why didn't Kelly just put some neosporin on those cuts (preferably with the pain relief)?  I'm not buying that the child just got them and they needed to be disinfected.   

My impression is that whole scene was staged so we could see what a cool and badass mom she was - "Suck it up, buttercup."  And that kid was fine to go to school.

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

Or not. When sick we chugged cough syrup as a kids with no ill effects. Not a substance abuse nor addiction problem in the family.

Not for everyone, but possibly for those predisposed or who are taking cough syrup for mental stress rather than actual sickness.(Which the parent will hopefully be able to discern.)  There are warnings all over the drugstore about kids and Robutussin these days. Outside of the meth problem, some kids do get into cough syrup (blame the Lil Wayne song for popularizing sizzurup or however they spell it). Just saying stuff happens sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't. I think its best to err on the side of caution these days, but of course not everyone will have a problem from taking cough syrup. JMO.

Anyways, it was a small part of the episode, involved a normal under-aged child, and I don't want to get into anything further that might lead somewhere I don't want it to go. Nothing's wrong with the child. My intention was not to imply that the child had a problem. I'm out before I cause a major controversy.

Tams is still an idiot for saying what a lesbian looks like. Because you can tell everyone's sexual orientation just by looking at them you know.

Liking Shannon so far. Jealous of Heather's vacation of course (how can you not be when you see that water?!), but I enjoy vacationing off of the beaten path of the T&C islands. The local island culture is where its at.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, oakville said:

They went to Beaches. It's part of the Sandals chain.

Does anyone remember that Sopranos quote, "we can go to that place you like, Sneakers!"  Or on the Office how Michael Scott kept calling it Sandals, Jamaica.  Like it was the town of Sandals.  That is what I think of when I think Sandals.

17 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Wow, Sandal's has really upgraded.  We stayed at a Sandals resort in the mid 90s and while it was fine, it wasn't that fine!  The place they were at last night looked like my dream vacation and I guess the advertising worked because I am going to check that place out although probably minus the butler, LOL.  

Yeah wasn't it kind of... not crappy exactly, but not fancy-pants, top of the line, like Heather?  Or, like Heather thinks she is.

• Love 8

I am sure that trip to Turks & Caicos was discounted. It was free advertising for the resort.

This had to be product placement.  Beaches is beautiful and I am sure it is a lovely resort, but this is not very highbrow, for Heather IMO.

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 11:37 AM, ghoulina said:

Vicki used to immediately HATE the new girl, with no rhyme or reason. No one younger, hotter, or more successful was going to come play on her turf. My how the tables have turned. She's pissed off so many people that she's immediately trying to get in good with the new girl, just to have someone, ANYONE, on her side. 

My thoughts exactly.  The power shift has been interesting to watch over the past couple of years.  Vickie's table has turned more abruptly than Teresa's Guidice's table flip!

• Love 8

Do Heather and Terry not realize they have three other children besides spoiled Coco?  And Terry, you are a shitty dad. I would be heartbroken, as a child, to hear that shit he said about not feeling guilty. I am almost 50 years old and my dad ADORES me and my siblings like a mother hen. 

• Love 7
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

VERY telling comment from Vicki in the preview for the next episode:

"I think all you girls were in on trying to break him down" (referring to Brookes).

So Vicks is STILL idiotically NOT understanding ANYTHING... or she is obnoxiously and deliberately clinging to her deceitful FACADE. One or the other. Both options bad.

Ummm, what about the jeweler that sold it to him?

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 11:48 AM, ghoulina said:

I can't speak for the other girls, but I think Heather and Shannon have every right to take it personally. Vicki used Heather's husband's name in a completely fabricated story that she was spreading around in attempt to try prove to everyone how sick Brooks supposedly was. Shannon was her closest friend last season. Vicki confided in her a lot, and in turn, Shannon tried to make some connections for them, so Brooks could get the best help possible. When things started to come out, Vicki chose this conman and slammed her friends. She even instructed her brother's girlfriend to bring up David's infidelity at a party and embarrass the fuck out of Shannon. And now she just wants to issue one blanket apology, where she doesn't even state what SHE did to be sorry for, and thinks everyone else should be ready to just move on because she is? 

Nah, I don't blame them for not being over it yet. I agree that they don't need to talk about it all season. But I really only saw David and Shannon making little quips. Heather was a gracious host, as always. And Tamra basically ignored Vicks the entire time. Vicki isn't sorry. She just doesn't want to be on the outs. If she even expressed a modicum of true remorse over the situation, I might feel badly for her. But she hasn't, and I doubt she ever will. 

I totally agree - from what was portrayed to the viewers, Heather, and especially Shannon were really involved and coming from a place of concern and compassion for a friend.   A true and honest apology is deserved to both of them. 

• Love 10

If memory serves, Vicki or her daughter said Brooks was around before she split up with Donn. In fact, I remember someone said Vicki wanted to leave Don to take care of Brooks

I think she already knew him and/or was seeing him.  And if you go back and watch the last few episodes of S6 with this in mind, it does kind of make sense how and why she got so checked out of her marriage.

• Love 1

A gossip column reported today had a blind item about a "west coast housewife" that is still seeing an ex-boyfriend in secret and behind everyone's backs -- and this is an ex that everyone loathes.  I think this is probably about Vicki and Brooks, sadly. Tamra was interviewed about this season and she said that Vicki eventually got back in everyone's good graces but then she did something awful to Tamra and now Tamra says she will never speak to her again.

My guess is this: Tamra found out that Vicki is still seeing Brooks. This gives Tamra the chance to either maneuver Vicki off of the show or reduce her to friend-of-housewife status because the audience hates Brooks and other cast members won't have anything to do with the Vicki/Brooks combo.  

Makes me feel sad for Vicki but she did make her own bed here.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Maccagirl said:

I totally agree - from what was portrayed to the viewers, Heather, and especially Shannon were really involved and coming from a place of concern and compassion for a friend.   A true and honest apology is deserved to both of them. 

Vicki refuses to apologize for her part in the debacle and flips to make as if the rest are villains and bad friends.  She has blamed everyone from Andy to Satan for her actions.  Just because you loved someone like no other love does not excuse your actions.

Just now, FamilyVan said:

I think she already knew him and/or was seeing him.  And if you go back and watch the last few episodes of S6 with this in mind, it does kind of make sense how and why she got so checked out of her marriage.

Donn and Vicki's marriage was a joke.  He had a girlfriend for its entirety and Vicki cheated plenty.  As much as I dislike Brooks, Vicki left because she and Donn could not stand each other.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Should Be Working said:

And let's not forget that touching Dubrow family scene, with Heather and Terry tossing cantaloupe chunks and other breakfast fruit from the balcony to their children massed and jumping about together in the yard below. Breakfast time, kids. Don't worry if it lands on the sidewalk, just pick it up and enjoy it.

Later today, we'll all go visit the monkey cages at the nearby zoo.

That is from the "Giving your Kids the Bird" book.

You raise your little ones like a nest of baby birds, Teach them that good things come from the sky and prepping for the empty nest thing that will happen when the kids decide they have had enough and learn to fly that coop.

• Love 2

Wow -- Donn had had a girlfriend?  Zoey's Mom: can you relay more?  I remember reading somewhere that when Donn worked at the Home Depot, there was a sexual harassment suit against him by a female employee but it got resolved out of court. A few years ago, I also read that Donn was a "swinger" -- that he liked to go to those sex clubs and meet random people. Who knows what the truth is though.

I always liked Donn -- he just seemed very nice and down-to-earth. He had a positive, calming influence on Vicki too. Apparently they met when Vicki was married to husband #1 (Mike Wolfsmith: the father of Michael and Brianna).  Vicki was Donn's secretary at some manufacturing company in either Illinois or Wisconsin.  Vicki and Donn had an affair and Vicki left her husband for Donn. And then they moved to Southern California.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

No offense to Oklahomans but I don't blame Brianna for preferring SoCal to Oklahoma.  It's where her friends are and her family.  Sounds like she's continued to have some health challenges and could use a support system with two small kids.  Besides all that, as a West Coast girl myself I couldn't imagine living too far from the beach - any beach.  

ETA: I hadn't heard she was joining the show as a Ho-wife but it's not like she's moving just to do that *cough Meghan cough*.  She has her own real career and a husband and some little kids.  I don't think they will need film of her ironing stuff.   And let's face it - she's been on the show for the same ten years as Vicks so she would be on anyway. 

I moved 'inland' and even tho I miss the beach and the 80 degree weather, when ever I go back to Cali (and the neighboring counties) I find that I miss my mountains, some food and my friends. Everything else about it sucks - I grew up in "the Valley" and it's ungodly crowded there.. 

I once got caught on the 5 freeway and it took me three and a half hours to drive 40 miles and worse than that? It to me two and a half hours to drive 17 miles on thanksgiving eve. A traffic jam here is three cars at a stoplight.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Gaily said:

Wow -- Donn had had a girlfriend?  Zoey's Mom: can you relay more?  I remember reading somewhere that when Donn worked at the Home Depot, there was a sexual harassment suit against him by a female employee but it got resolved out of court. A few years ago, I also read that Donn was a "swinger" -- that he liked to go to those sex clubs and meet random people. Who knows what the truth is though.

I always liked Donn -- he just seemed very nice and down-to-earth. He had a positive, calming influence on Vicki too. Apparently they met when Vicki was married to husband #1 (Mike Wolfsmith: the father of Michael and Brianna).  Vicki was Donn's secretary at some manufacturing company in either Illinois or Wisconsin.  Vicki and Donn had an affair and Vicki left her husband for Donn. And then they moved to Southern California.

According to Vicki and Briana concurred, during a Reunion show, Vicki said Donn had had a girlfriend for 20 plus years.  Briana was laser focused on talking about what a bad guy Brooks was and agreed Donn had a girlfriend but wanted to bash Brooks.  Vicki said she should not have mentioned it.

I think Donn calling Vicki  a c&nt on TV negates the calm demeanor.  When the show first started Donn was out of a job.  I always thought Donn and Vicki and their "we work" was a lot of hooey.  Donn didn't go on vacations because Vicki didn't want him there so she could fool around with Brooks or whoever caught her fancy.

• Love 4
On June 28, 2016 at 7:07 AM, Ubiquitous said:

As soon as Vicki began bragging about being a member of Le Tip(?), I remembered her falling on her ass with that reward she gave herself. Thank you, show, for replaying the footage again in slow-mo!

Yes! Pure gold. If only we could get the wonderful companion piece of Icki getting clomped upside the head with the football, I'll be the happiest girl in the whole USA.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

With respect, if Ryan--or any vet or first responder-- is suffering from PTSD he needs serious psychological counseling, both for himself and perhaps his family as well and may also  possibly need meds along with compassion.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 10

Kelly -  I can’t get past her lips which look like an overphucked asshole or a hemorrhoid with pink lip gloss. When she talks all I hear is Preparation H  Preparation H.

Her daughter is cute…let the poor girl dance. Why was her daughter off from school the week prior?

We’ve seen Collette a few times now – so I see that the Dubrows didn’t lose her in their McNausealeum

Vicki will never sincerely apologize, all of the cast members across the RH franchise do not know how to apologize.  If Vicki ever says anything it will be I’m sorry your feelings were hurt…my feelings were hurt too. The fact that I’m sorry is used in a sentence will be enough validation in Vicki’s eyes that she apologized.

The necklace from David…did he really go to a jeweler to buy that? Shannon you spoke about how much you didn’t like it in your talking headshot which David will hear/see so why don’t you just ask him to bring you back to the store so you can exchange it for something more to your taste.

David when you were on the toilet for 45 minutes, were you surprised when 2 lemons plopped out of your ass? Shannon shoved them up there while you slept because she’s still not over it.

Tamra looks good this year. I think she stopped some of her procedures and her face is finally settling.

• Love 5