Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Making Friends But Not Amends

• Start Topic

A little while ago, on another show forum (Southern Charm maybe?), I read that a theory that Bravo has some kind of promotional deal with Tito's vodka because it was being used in so many shows.  Shannon got away from her Grey Goose (though David didn't) tonight for Tito's, so maybe there's some credence to that theory.  Last season, she was practically walking around with a grey Goose IV drip.

I was disappointed in Tamra and Shannon at Megan's demo party.  I really wanted either or both of them to ask Kelly, when she said Michael wouldn't let her get divorced, if she was being held hostage.  Obviously not seriously, just in jest to point out the absurdity of her statements that it was easier to stay with him because he wouldn't "let" the divorce go through.  I think it's pretty clear she's in the marriage for the money.  I don't really buy that her mom and brother live with her because it's a "Mexican tradition".  If it were just the mother, I'd buy it, but not an able bodied young male, whom if we're to believe what we've been told about him, likes to hook up a lot.

ITA that there's no way Kelly didn't watch this show before signing on.  If she knew "Deb" from Flipping Out, she is going to know RHoOC.

Vicki just needs to go.  As much as it pains me to agree with Tamra, I kinda think she was right on WWHL: Vicki probably would get back with Brooks if given the chance.  Her whole stance on "I'd still defend my man if I had to do it all over" is extremely telling.  She'd still defend a con man bounder, even after all the loss she's experienced?  Never mind the "friendships" on this show that are in shambles, his (and her, IMO) scam hurt her business, the one thing I thought she'd value more than her "love tank".  Blech...now I've got to go bleach my fingers for typing that particular Vickiism.

• Love 14

I like Kelly and all but she really should not have said her husband was like Hitler and had Narcissistic Personality Disorder on national TV.  He is supporting her, her mom and brother all living in that house so he could not be that bad.  I feel like she threw him under the bus.

Loved it when Vicki asked Kelly what her sign was and when she did not say "Aries" like Vicki, then Vicki could have cared less.  If you are so into being an Aries, why wouldn't you take the time to learn about the 11 other signs of the zodiac so you can better understand others as well as yourself?  Jesus, talk about Narcissistic Personality Disorder in action.

Thought Heather looked beautiful on the beach in Turks & Caicos (which is a wonderful place to go if you have never been).  Like her or not, she really knows how to put herself together and always looks flawless.

I think Eddie is a good voice of reason for Tamra --- he gave her good advice about letting Ryan be his own man (don't know if that is possible though).

• Love 19
2 hours ago, dianagerace said:

I especially loved when she handed her a bottle of cough syrup and told her to "just take a chug." Kelly is disgusting.

Thanks for reminding me! That was in response to her daughter whining and crying while they applied rubbing alcohol to her scraped knee, right? Her daughter is way too old to behave that way, in my opinion, but to make her chug cough syrup? Yeah, that might be why she didn't feel good.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Gaily said:

Thought Heather looked beautiful on the beach in Turks & Caicos (which is a wonderful place to go if you have never been).  Like her or not, she really knows how to put herself together and always looks flawless.

Weren't they staying at an expensive exclusive resort I see advertised on TV all the time?

• Love 2

And then she has the nerve to cry and cry, "I don't want to talk about it anymore". I just LOVE when people who have wronged others decide that THEY'RE sick of talking about it.

What is the big "wrong"?  Yeah she lied....assuming she was blindsided and then went along with it to save face.  I'm sure these other ladies have lied plenty.  They need to get over it.  Do we really want a season that continues to talk about Brooks...talk about BORING.  She apologized.  Accept it and move on.  If they can't accept it PLEASE do not continue to talk about it.  Why do these ladies take it so personal?  Talk about being petty. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I can relate to Shannon getting the gift....WTF?  Been there.  Done that.  What are you going to do.

Terry just likes being in front of the cameras.  So much.  He's such a famewhore.

An awful gift happened to me recently.  I had to pretend it didn't fit.  It was so awful.

Terry really is the biggest famewhore of them ALL.  Sad.

9 hours ago, strongoxman said:

This episode was everything!  From the enema flashback to the Vicki's tripping and falling flashback to the Flipping Out (Deb!) reference...I was laughing my ass off throughout!

I was loving the Deb reference!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Tamra is on WWH right now looking like a circus freak.  She just told Jill Kargman from Odd Man Out that she looks like George Washington.  OT - Sorry!

To be fair, she compared herself to a hooker, and Jill was wearing a ruffly shirt that--while not Washington-esque--did look kinda puritanical... As in, Puritan-style. She was poking at herself in this case, in her own fairly inarticulate way. I can't believe I'm defending Tamra. LOL 

Chugging cough syrup? Way to get your kid sicker. Was that a prescription bottle? Even better! 

• Love 5

I think Eddie wouldn't mind helping Ryan if Ryan would do something to help himself.  Ryan is a jerk for "borrowing" $8,000 from Tamra and Eddie - knowing that he was not going to pay them back.  Sadly, I think it is too late for Ryan to learn to take care of himself and he will always be sponging off of someone, namely his mother. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Do not care about Meghan. Surprised she got another season.

We saw all the women doing other things without the group. Vicki had her dumb awards ceremony. Heather went on vacation with her family. Tamra is dealing with Ryan-Sarah drama and icing her elbow. Shannon had a romantic dinner with her husband. Kelly is arguing with her husband over whether their daughter should go to school or not. What did we see Shannon doing on her own? Ironing a sheet. I am really beginning to think this IVF thing was solely to give her a storyline. 

1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

The new woman is nutz. Who screams at their fourth grader that they are going to be left behind for missing four days of school? Left behind where?

Who cares, as long as she's not left behind the house with mom all day, who has better things to do. 

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

The irony of Kelly, the new girl, making nice with Vicki because she doesn't like to see someone get ganged up on, when trying to get the others to gang up on the new girl is basically Vicki's MO - gold!  So ridiculous.

Vicki used to immediately HATE the new girl, with no rhyme or reason. No one younger, hotter, or more successful was going to come play on her turf. My how the tables have turned. She's pissed off so many people that she's immediately trying to get in good with the new girl, just to have someone, ANYONE, on her side. 

• Love 14

Interesting that Ryan and Sarah seemed to be doing okay as long as they were living in Northern California, away from Tamra...and the cameras. But she encouraged them to move back, mostly because she needed a storyline. 

Shannon cracked me up tonight, between her response to the gift and then showing up at Meghan's fully decked out! 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Jelly is an asshole.  She knows damn well Tamra is estranged from her daughter.  Low blow.  Also, there is balayage, and there is 4 inches of roots because you've been in women's prison for 8 months with no access to hair products.  Her hair is shitty. Forgive me, but her mother looks like a character in a Tim Burton movie.

Ryan looks like an extra from American History X.  

Vicki falling awarding herself a made up award 8 years was the best part.  Also, fuck you Vicki and Jeana.   

I just want to know which plastic surgeon transplanted a baboon's ass to Kelly's face. I's swear when they showed her getting her daughter ready for school her lips were in full estrus. Sorry but her mama looked like she escaped from rehab.

b896aa612b6e90bef25d653e58e56501.jpg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Do not care about Meghan. Surprised she got another season.

Ugh, can't get rid of this quote. Ignore. 

What is the big "wrong"?  Yeah she lied....assuming she was blindsided and then went along with it to save face.  I'm sure these other ladies have lied plenty.  They need to get over it.  Do we really want a season that continues to talk about Brooks...talk about BORING.  She apologized.  Accept it and move on.  If they can't accept it PLEASE do not continue to talk about it.  Why do these ladies take it so personal?  Talk about being petty.

I can't speak for the other girls, but I think Heather and Shannon have every right to take it personally. Vicki used Heather's husband's name in a completely fabricated story that she was spreading around in attempt to try prove to everyone how sick Brooks supposedly was. Shannon was her closest friend last season. Vicki confided in her a lot, and in turn, Shannon tried to make some connections for them, so Brooks could get the best help possible. When things started to come out, Vicki chose this conman and slammed her friends. She even instructed her brother's girlfriend to bring up David's infidelity at a party and embarrass the fuck out of Shannon. And now she just wants to issue one blanket apology, where she doesn't even state what SHE did to be sorry for, and thinks everyone else should be ready to just move on because she is? 

Nah, I don't blame them for not being over it yet. I agree that they don't need to talk about it all season. But I really only saw David and Shannon making little quips. Heather was a gracious host, as always. And Tamra basically ignored Vicks the entire time. Vicki isn't sorry. She just doesn't want to be on the outs. If she even expressed a modicum of true remorse over the situation, I might feel badly for her. But she hasn't, and I doubt she ever will. 

30 minutes ago, BananaRama said:

think Eddie wouldn't mind helping Ryan if Ryan would do something to help himself.  Ryan is a jerk for "borrowing" $8,000 from Tamra and Eddie - knowing that he was not going to pay them back.  Sadly, I think it is too late for Ryan to learn to take care of himself and he will always be sponging off of someone, namely his mother. 

Tamra was all, "Haven't you ever lent someone money, knowing you wouldn't get it back?" Eddie - "No." 

This might explain why the Barneys ended up having so many financial problems. 

Interesting that Ryan and Sarah seemed to be doing okay as long as they were living in Northern California, away from Tamra...and the cameras. But she encouraged them to move back, mostly because she needed a storyline.

Given Ryan's personality and the stuff that has gone down with them, I think they would have imploded in ANY environment. It's just that there's no TMZ out in the boonies to capture it all. 

• Love 24
(edited)
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

An awful gift happened to me recently.  I had to pretend it didn't fit.  It was so awful.

Terry really is the biggest famewhore of them ALL.  Sad.

I was loving the Deb reference!

When I get an awful gift I just say thank you and eventually give it to goodwill or save it for a white elephant gift.  I haven't gotten one yet from my boyfriend but  since David gave it to her she could wear it on the beach and lose it, either lay out and take it off to avoid tan lines then bury it in the sand or go swimming and lose it in the ocean. "Oh my Gosh!"

I find my self now fast forwarding past Vicki, just want to sweep her under same the rug the way she wants to sweep her  lies and betrayals under the rug. 

Edited by Giselle
name correction
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Tamballs will come up with any excuse to make her enabling of Ryan seem perfectly normal. Newsglash, Tammy Sue, adopted kids HAVE families and they can understand what being "family" is about just as much as the next kid. Propping up your creepy, closet-serial-killer son for his entire 30? years of life is just pathetic and NOT good parenting. 

I am not adopted and I totally agreed with Eddie. Your job as a parent is to stay out of your  kid's relationships. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So Terry feels guilty about not feeling guilty.  For a man who loves the camera as much as Terry does, he sure doesn't realize what is not a good moment to be preserved forever.  His poor kids just rank so far down his list of life's priorities. 

Why is it that the thirstiest of the thirsty famewhores never realize there are just somethings that you should just never vocalize and put out into the ether? You may think it and feel it, but don't say it! This is one of the those things. How dreadful! 

I have to say, I don't know what to make of Heather and Terry's relationship. On the surface it seems to work but I don't know if that is because it truly does or because they are so heavily self-editing and camera conscious that it just appears so.

Any type of half ass apology or rather non-apology Vicki would give is negated by her admission that she was laid out in her driveway sobbing when Brooks left. 

Vicki is really in the dregs. Is she were up to her typical OG status and wasn't being shunned by all her friends she would've paid Kelly dust. No way would she hang out with an unemployed, not working 'little chippy' that married a much older successful man and is only staying with him because it is easier. 

David's necklace gift to Shannon looked like a string of kidney stones.

Love is officially dead! Who would have ever thought that a relationship started on the 'gram, home of Kardashians and the modelling agency for thots, would end up in such shambles less than a year later? Is nothing sacred? 

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Also, it was very telling when she disclosed more about her relationship with her husband to the ladies at the demo party. So they were going to get divorced, and she hated how he was spending more money on his lawyers than on his own daughter, but then she decided to just get back with him because "it was easier". Wow. Sounds like you just didn't want to lose YOUR access to that money. Yuck. 

I have to say I found this all so messed up but also incredibly refreshing and honest. Isn't it the typical housewife MO to come on the show and act like your relationship is all perfect love and happiness and nothing but puppies and sunshine? Hell, didn't that just happen with Jules from the NY franchise? So, yeah, I am like girl what!?!?#?! but also can't help but be thankful not to have been subjected to the usual usual. That being said, I thought, why the hell would she admit to that so specifically. Sounded kinda passive aggressive way to get back at him or she is seeing this as a means of escape. Just weird. Side not: If she hadn't have mentioned it, I would have never guessed her husband was significantly older than her. A key sign that she is doing too much. 

I really can't find a damn to give about Meghan.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Here we have a con man, who landed a woman with a little bit of money.  Gives him cars, teeth, clothes, a place to live.  Easy con right? Trips with her loser brother, lots of booze and parties.

The key is that even Brooks couldn't stand her. He couldn't keep the con going because she is too obnoxious, needy, demanding and all around impossible.

That about sums up Vicki for me.     

All true plus I suspect that Brooks was feeling a bit too much heat when his scam was put under too close scrutiny. Between Meghan's alleged snooping, the obvious slip ups and screw ups in his story, Brianna's medical knowledge calling BS on him and holes in his story trucks could drive through added to his 2 exes spilling that he'd pulled the same crap on them he couldn't keep the charade going.

He had to get out when he did. Vicki's pathetic need to have a man on her arm--and no, she's not that smart--, her desperation and inability to deal with any reality in which she's a chump...not pretty. Were I a cast member (and no way hell could ever get that cold) I would also likely refuse her half-assed BS apology and steer clear of the bitch. And I agree with Brianna--Vicki hasn't seen the last of him and she'll take him back in a heartbeat, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

OMG---And here I thought Mega was bad....they come up with someone worse! 

"here take a swig"----UHHHHHH???? Your telling a 7 year old (!) who you, at the SAME time, are saying is not sick, to drink cold medicine straight out of the bottle? Really? WOW

I will say this about Baboon lips giving her daughter a swig of cough syrup. That was standard practice in my family growing up unless it was the RX kind with codeine, that was when we used a spoon. Because there was alcohol in regular cough syrup my parents regulated the time between and the size of the swig and she never bought the "fruit flavored" kind it was that nasty menthol tasting stuff so we knew better than to gulp it down.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Weren't they staying at an expensive exclusive resort I see advertised on TV all the time?

Yes - Heather and Terry were staying at Beaches Resort, which is amazing, and can be very, very expensive, especially for a butler family suite.  

And, for the record, there was no enhancement of the water and beach - the water there is really that amazing turquoise color and the sand is like baby powder.  

That vacation probably set them back at least $25,000.00 for a week for their family, not including airfare.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7

Terry Dubrow must be the biggest fame whore ever, with Heather running a close second.  They're on RHOC, Botched, sell their merch on tv AND they both appeared on an episode of that show on E! with the kid psychic to talk about Terry's deceased rock-n-roll brother.  I'm not sure how building a bigger house was supposed to result in Terry being home more.  It's just a classic case of being a slave to your possessions.  Terry saying on TV that he doesn't feel guilty about missing the kids speaks to his own ego.  Good luck with the teen years.  What bothers me most though, is that they have their kids on TV.  Children are entitled to their privacy. 

I never thought Tamra was very smart but I was impressed with how she's handling Ryan's ex and trying to not take sides.  I can't believe Ryan and his ex have all of those kids, no money, and yet, they're fighting about social media.  Really?  Grow up. Tamra's fitness storyline could be great for TV since it's such a regimented life and so visual.  I think she's more a fitness competitor than bodybuilder... not sure. 

Brianna's life must suck if she's willing to move close to Vicki for support.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BananaRama said:

I think Eddie wouldn't mind helping Ryan if Ryan would do something to help himself.  Ryan is a jerk for "borrowing" $8,000 from Tamra and Eddie - knowing that he was not going to pay them back.  Sadly, I think it is too late for Ryan to learn to take care of himself and he will always be sponging off of someone, namely his mother. 

Can someone remind me why he "borrowed" that money? Was it for the house his not-wife kicked him out of?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Can someone remind me why he "borrowed" that money? Was it for the house his not-wife kicked him out of?

Yes, I think it was for first and last month's rent and/or deposit.  I'm pretty sure they're renting. 

• Love 6

Shannon showing up at Megan PI's geared up and ready to bust some balls or walls was everything.  That is what I want to see, not some dog wedding, RHONY.

I will never tire of hearing Vicki's high expectations of casseroles and sympathy. She is a loon but she's an entertaining loon.

Ryan still creeps me out.  That clearly will never change.  Eddie is correct; Tamra needs to stay out of Ryan and Sarah's business.  What a shocker that Ryan's Instagram relationship didn't last. 

I'm glad we didn't spend too much time on the Dubrow's T&C vacay since it was fairly dull.  

Tamra clearly called Heather at the beginning of the show solely to find out what Vicki said.  

Kelly's relationship seems crazy.  Did she not know to blow on her daughter's knees when putting Mercurochrome on them?  It helps with the sting.  I did like that she was a stickler for her daughter going to school (although it seemed her husband and her mother were enabling the kid to stay home.) 

Tamra hasn't seen her daughter in 2 years?  Don't they all live in Ladera?  Damn.

I am NOT happy to see that Brianna and her judgy self will be returning to the OC.  Of course she will.  All that talk about how she wanted and needed to get out and away from the OC and now she's back.  Surprise, surprise.   I guess the innocent people of Oklahoma are rejoicing. 

• Love 11

I thought it was obvious that Krazy Kelly got back with her husband because she would have more money staying married to him than leaving and marrying someone else.  

So Ryan has a job?  But doesn't he work at Tamra's gym?  I guess that's still a job but it's not like that guy has ever stood on his own two feet.  I think it's one thing to be a 30 year old fuck up and another to decide to bring a child into your fucked up life.    Eddie doesn't understand that any chance of Tamara letting Ryan sink or swim for himself ended the minute she became a grandmother.  

• Love 7

And let's not forget that touching Dubrow family scene, with Heather and Terry tossing cantaloupe chunks and other breakfast fruit from the balcony to their children massed and jumping about together in the yard below. Breakfast time, kids. Don't worry if it lands on the sidewalk, just pick it up and enjoy it.

Later today, we'll all go visit the monkey cages at the nearby zoo.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, dianagerace said:

I especially loved when she handed her a bottle of cough syrup and told her to "just take a chug." Kelly is disgusting.

And that is how substance abuse starts!

I haven't watched in years, but decided to give it another shot after the Season 8 behind the scenes show.  Shannon seems fantastic, the demo scene was cracking me up!  I love when women act like real people instead of helpless decorations. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I guess I'm too focused on her waxy face to notice the hair. I was wondering what was up with the back of Megan's head at the house demo.

Ryan. That boy cannot get it together.

I love Shannon's reaction to things. That necklace was so ugly.

In the preview, was Brianna driving after having surgery??

Thank you!  WTF is that all about?  News for K, your face does not look fabulous it looks like its gonna melt during a heat wave.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I am NOT happy to see that Brianna and her judgy self will be returning to the OC.  Of course she will.  All that talk about how she wanted and needed to get out and away from the OC and now she's back.  Surprise, surprise.   I guess the innocent people of Oklahoma are rejoicing. 

Did Brianna say she had just left surgery while they were driving back to her mother's house? Why wasn't Vicki driving so Briana could recover?

26 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Wow I was absolutely riveted by Meghan ironing.  Gosh I sure hope they show more of this type of thing, it's pure magic.    Can't wait until next week, when maybe she has moved on to the pillow shams.  

Oooh, maybe she could team up with Caroline Manzo wiping counters for a new TV show?

• Love 11

Nah, I don't blame them for not being over it yet. I agree that they don't need to talk about it all season.

I get it (and some people do not know how to give a sincere apology) but it will make for a boring season to keep talking about it. Vicki does need to give each of the women a separate sincere apology but I doubt Shannon and Meghan would even listen. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I have to say, I don't know what to make of Heather and Terry's relationship. On the surface it seems to work but I don't know if that is because it truly does or because they are so heavily self-editing and camera conscious that it just appears so.

I think those two heavily edit themselves, but I also think they're both pretty happy in their relationship. I don't buy Heather's whining about Terry working so much. She reaps the benefits from all that money. And I see her as uber controlling, so she likes him being gone a lot and letting her manage things. I think they probably enjoy each other a lot, because they're not around each other a lot. 

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I hear Dr. Moon has a remedy for that. 

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, Palomar said:

I get it (and some people do not know how to give a sincere apology) but it will make for a boring season to keep talking about it. Vicki does need to give each of the women a separate sincere apology but I doubt Shannon and Meghan would even listen. 

Not only has she not apologized and meant it, she will not own up to her part in it. She DID have a part in it, my opinion is that it was a big part.   In fact, I think it was her idea because it is Vicki's way, all day, all week, all year, all the time.

The reason its a big storyline is because it was a heinous lie, a despicable scam.  Its the kind of thing that imo a majority would never ever forgive. 

My hope is this is the middle part of Bravo and its master plan of getting rid of Vicki.  We all know they will do as much as they can to her before she gets her pink slip.     

• Love 7
(edited)

Can someone fill me in on why Brianna ever moved to OK (and bought that hideous, dark, cheap ass looking house)?  Was Ryan stationed there and then discharged?  

I wonder how much Bravo is paying her to come be Vickis storyline?   All Brianna has to do is keep it together until Troy is old enough for "insurance selling".   God, this Vicki dynasty could stay on the air another 11 seasons.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Can someone fill me in on why Brianna ever moved to OK (and bought that hideous, dark, cheap ass looking house)?  Was Ryan stationed there and then discharged?  

I wonder how much Bravo is paying her to come be Vickis storyline?   All Brianna has to do is keep it together until Troy is old enough for "insurance selling".   God, this Vicki dynasty could stay on the air another 11 seasons.  

Yes, they moved there for Ryan's job.  I don't know if he's out of the military now or was transferred back but as an ER nurse Brianna can get a job anywhere.  

No offense to Oklahomans but I don't blame Brianna for preferring SoCal to Oklahoma.  It's where her friends are and her family.  Sounds like she's continued to have some health challenges and could use a support system with two small kids.  Besides all that, as a West Coast girl myself I couldn't imagine living too far from the beach - any beach.  

ETA: I hadn't heard she was joining the show as a Ho-wife but it's not like she's moving just to do that *cough Meghan cough*.  She has her own real career and a husband and some little kids.  I don't think they will need film of her ironing stuff.   And let's face it - she's been on the show for the same ten years as Vicks so she would be on anyway. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you!  WTF is that all about?  News for K, your face does not look fabulous it looks like its gonna melt during a heat wave.  

Maybe that's why she moved away from Phoenix?   ;-)

• Love 8
  38 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Yes, they moved there for Ryan's job.  I don't know if he's out of the military now or was transferred back but as an ER nurse Brianna can get a job anywhere.  

No offense to Oklahomians but I don't blame Brianna for preferring SoCal to Oklahoma.  It's where her friends are and her family.  Sounds like she's continued to have some health challenges and could use a support system with two small kids.  Besides all that, as a West Coast girl myself I couldn't imagine living too far from the beach - any beach.  

Ryan got a medical discharge from the military. His hips were in bad shape. I could easily see Ryan getting into conflict with the other Housewives.

• Love 2
  5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I think those two heavily edit themselves, but I also think they're both pretty happy in their relationship. I don't buy Heather's whining about Terry working so much. She reaps the benefits from all that money. And I see her as uber controlling, so she likes him being gone a lot and letting her manage things. I think they probably enjoy each other a lot, because they're not around each other a lot. 

5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I hear Dr. Moon has a remedy for that. 

I find Heather complaints about Terry working too much to be disingenuous. She wanted to build the big house. She didn't seem to care about the renovation budget last year. I am sure that trip to Turks & Caicos was discounted. It was free advertising for the resort.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

David has some seriously ugly taste in jewelry. He says that he likes to buy things that Shannon wouldn't buy for herself...well maybe there's a reason for that, lol. Shannon is judgmental and indecisive but she's trying with her marriage. Her reaction to the necklace was hilarious...kudos to her for actually putting that on in public.

Kelly's description of her marriage seems odd. So basically the only reason that she's still married to this guy is because he wouldn't let her divorce him? So she's just going to make it work because she doesn't seemingly have any other option? She filed for divorce because he's too controlling but ended up staying married to him because...he's too controlling. I don't know understand why Kelly is saying that she doesn't like seeing someone get ganged up on. The first time she met Vicki and the other women was at Heather's party and no one ganged up on Vicki. Not going out of your way to engage with someone who has wronged you and has not truly owned up to their actions and apologize for it is not ganging up on someone. I suspect that will come later on but there was nothing to this point that should have Kelly saying the things she is.

Vicki is honestly a piece of work. The cancer charity thing makes sense now - her business took a huge hit after the scandal was revealed last season. She's trying to save face now by saying that she was completely duped and she didn't lie about that but that in itself is a lie. She's trying to play the victim by using semantics. She constantly talks about how smart and successful she is but no way would someone would be that stupid to realize that if they feel the need to lie on behalf of someone, it's probably for a reason. She didn't even bother to address it with Brooks. She just continued to lie for him to make his story seem more plausible to the other women. She promoted his lies - just because he didn't outwardly tell her he didn't have cancer doesn't mean that she was a duped victim. She played stupid because that way it didn't damage the state of her relationship. It was more important for her to be in a relationship with a lying, abusive jerk so that her love tank can keep filled than it was to be morally responsible and particularly supportive of her daughter who had personal encounters with Brooks that would make most mothers send him packing the moment that the accusations were confirmed from the man himself. Speaking so disgustingly to and about your own daughter and you kept him around.

Is it possible that Brooks has damaging information on Vicki & threatened to expose her?. Her behavior is bizarre.

• Love 8
Just now, oakville said:

Is it possible that Brooks has damaging information on Vicki & threatened to expose her?. Her behavior is bizarre.

I hadn't thought of that, could be possible I suppose although he has zero credibility.    Or he could just make up shit since that seems to be the way he rolls, and threaten her with it.   But Vicki confessing she "laid in the street" when he left indicates to me she's really just that needy and knowing that the scumbag really did a number on her.  I mean everyone saw he was a dirtbag con man early on: the viewers, Brianna, the other Ho-wives, etc.   I can't count how many women smart, accomplished middle aged women I saw on Oprah over the years who were taken by the same kind of scammers.  

The difference is that once they [finally] realized what they were dealing with they felt ridiculous.  Vicki should seriously consider some therapy before getting into another relationship.  

1 minute ago, oakville said:

They went to Beaches. It's part of the Sandals chain.

Wow, Sandal's has really upgraded.  We stayed at a Sandals resort in the mid 90s and while it was fine, it wasn't that fine!  The place they were at last night looked like my dream vacation and I guess the advertising worked because I am going to check that place out although probably minus the butler, LOL.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

He borrowed the money for a deposit on the house that he rented with Sarah

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, oakville said:

That is what I suspect.  Otherwise she would be selling him out for making her look like shit.  My guess is there may be inappropriate marital behavior prior to Don's escape we haven't heard about or worse, financial shenanigans in relation to her work.  He knows where the bodies are buried and you can see the look of fear in her eyes that she is thisclose to being busted.  Easy to embezzle money/over sell/manipulate in her business.  I think all of these 'ventures' she gets involved with are a way to hide money.  Or I am just too suspicious of everyone these days having dealt with a sociopath who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from my late father's estate AND got away with it.  For now...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, oakville said:

It's possible. Even after all of this she hasn't even come out and spoken about his behaviour but rather only tries to claim her innocence. Her apologies might seem even a tad bit more believable if she at least showed the progress of acknowledging what he did for the disgusting thing that it was since prior to this all she did was defend and get upset with other people when they had the better judgment to question him when she didn't. I also wouldn't put it past Vicki to have done some shady stuff that Brooks is aware of that she would want to keep under wraps. Again, even before the cancer, the man admitted to telling her son-in-law to abuse her daughter and he said vile and vulgar things to her daughter regarding his body. If that wasn't enough for Vicki to draw the line then what kind of woman she is? Not one that seems to have much integrity in my books. 

• Love 13

I love kooky Shannon; hopefully this version is here to stay. I was afraid the affair would've darkened her spirit but she seems to be doing okay and reminds me of when she first came on.  I still despise Vicki with every fiber of my being. Still the narcissistic, irrational, harpy, self-obsessed nag. I hated her baby voice "I'm sad; I just want to be happy...I don't have love, but I'll come anyway" comments. You know what Vicki; you don't deserve to be happy or have love for what you have done. Lying about cancer is just unfathomable and I don't for a second believe she wasn't in on it. I know that makes me sound like a terrible person, but I just can't take her woe is me bs anymore; she has never taken responsibility for any of the crap she has stirred up over the years. 

• Love 21

Adore Kelly and her openness. So freaking refreshing. So many people are so guarded about what they say around other people -- for appearances' sake. Love that she owns her unconventional marriage / relationship and isn't afraid to talk about it.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

Adore Kelly and her openness. So freaking refreshing. So many people are so guarded about what they say around other people -- for appearances' sake. Love that she owns her unconventional marriage / relationship and isn't afraid to talk about it.

Kelly is all over herself apologizing in her blog for her marriage comments.  So much for openness.

• Love 7