Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Making Friends But Not Amends

• Start Topic

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:48 PM, Bronzedog said:

I forgot something until I saw this again today.  It was strange that Dr. Terry said to Heather that he didn't understand why she'd use self tanner when they were going to the beach and would be in the sun.  To which Heather replied that Terry knew she never went in the sun.  I was a little surprised that the good doctor approved of sun bathing.

Remember when they launched on e-vine and Terry was referred to as a tanorexic?  I think he is a sun worshipper-not George Hamilton level but likes the tan look.

• Love 3

You're right, Zoeysmom!  I forgot about that.  I guess, as someone who almost had a leg amputated when I was in college due to severe sun poisoning, I was surprised that Terry is pro sun bathing.

• Love 3

I´m absolutely sure that Kelly knows very well about stuff that went down on the show before her time. I think she´s got the biggest pot and the biggest spoon and is stirring like crazy, and she must know that everything she´s said so far has made Vicky seem sane in comparison. I really enjoy how this could possibly shake the show up, and change things. I don´t care at all about Kelly, how she feels, what she does, except when it comes to bringing some fun to the show and so far she has done that.

• Love 3

I swear Troy has more maturity than Vicki.  During the lunch with Kelly, Vicki asks "Do you like to have fun too?"  As if someone would reply "Oh no, not at all.  I hate having fun.  Fun is SO overrated".  Just stupid.

Then, of course, Vicki has to spew her dreadfully juvenile WOO-HOO for the seventeen millionth time.  Girl, get a new catch phrase -- you've worn it to shreds, and need to advance beyond your college party girl phase.

On 7/1/2016 at 0:12 PM, eurekagirl mOo said:

Well not everyone has addiction problems BUT for a large segment of the population they were introduced very early to drinking and drugging. It's just not a smart thing to teach your kid....Oh just swig this and the pain will stop. Uh NO...Cold or cough syrup (whatever it is) is not for a sore knee!

Didn't she complain that her throat hurt? That's what I figured that was and quite honestly when I saw her take that chug I was thinking that a chug is less than what the normal dose would be for a child her age. My son drinks from the measuring cup provided and it takes him either one big drink (with a couple of swallows) to finish it and sometimes has to tip the cup again to get the last of it so no the only thing about that "chug" moment was that she was taking it from the bottle in stead of a cup. Medicine still would have gone down the same no matter where she was drinking it from. As for dosage? If she were sitting there sucking on the bottle like it was a corona then yeah but she clearly took a swift, quick drink that again to me didn't even seem to be as much has if her mom would have poured it out into a dosage cup.

On 7/6/2016 at 9:43 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

double post. 

I would be surprised to see her make it. I think her racist rant will be her undoing. It's rare that you have someone out and about, drunk, and interviewing that they "don't like black men", and "don't even know any black men". How the hell does that even come out of your mouth? I will continue to watch her in the hope that she actually meets a black man during the run of the season, just to see how she deals. 

was she talking about it in relation to dating? I wonder.