Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Black and Blues

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, diva2themax said:

I almost choked when Heidi said I can't wait to get my hands on your faces I do makeup too while looking at Brandi. Omg I laughed for several minutes. Poor Brandi her makeup is shockingly bad. Why is she obsessed w/ pink, blue & white eyeshadow all frosted of course. So damn ugly. Sorry I'm a makeup artist & damn they all wear terrible makeup but Brandi wins. It's distractingly bad.

Brandi's makeup is bad but bad in a way I can understand; Leeann and Tiffany's is so over the top horrific I am at a loss and can only assume it's intentional.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

^^ Brandi needs to take note on the eye makeup

Here's an article on Heidi fucking Dillon:  http://www.dallasnews.com/lifestyles/style/people/20100829-fashionistas-founder-heidi-dillon_s-next-stop-reality-television.ece

Apparently God told her to start a charity for fashion that uses 97% of its revenue for overhead and he also told her to try to get on a Bravo reality show.  

I think Heidi flunked her Bravo audition.  Throw her in the same pile as Aviva's dad from RHONYC, Dana and Carlton from RHOBH.  What a hideously inappropriate woman.  Ralph, the dog, was her saving grace.  I think the fact she was married and left her husband for her current husband belongs in the category of those who throw stones should not live in glass houses. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

We call that a "walking taco" in Iowa. 

These women are so messy and so was this episode.  Stupid insincere apologies, that fake 'make-up' lunch with Brandi and Bryan, Tiffany's hair, Heidi the Horrible Hostess.  I liked Brandi's Goth State Fair outfit though.  Felt bad for Brandi's brother, but if she cares so much about him, why isn't she with him, helping her mother? 

Regarding Brandi - her eldest daughter is in school and she has multiple pets.  She also has a husband who's rarely home and who can't care for the children and pets if she went to her brother.  I imagine that can make you feel trapped or helpless. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

If LeeAnne is reading...

That's for you, honey :

I think the entire crew needs a make-over/make-under.  Stephanie uses way too much eyeliner.  She looks like she has pounds of makeup on.  If Leanne cut out the blush, she'd look 8,000 times better.  But Brandi's look is just flat out hideous for such a young girl.  And Cary to me looks less feminine than Caitlyn Jenner.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, diva2themax said:

I almost choked when Heidi said I can't wait to get my hands on your faces I do makeup too while looking at Brandi. Omg I laughed for several minutes. Poor Brandi her makeup is shockingly bad. Why is she obsessed w/ pink, blue & white eyeshadow all frosted of course. So damn ugly. Sorry I'm a makeup artist & damn they all wear terrible makeup but Brandi wins. It's distractingly bad.

Maybe because that's what they wore in her cheerleading heyday?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

These women are so messy and so was this episode.  Stupid insincere apologies, that fake 'make-up' lunch with Brandi and Bryan, Tiffany's hair, Heidi the Horrible Hostess.  I liked Brandi's Goth State Fair outfit though.  Felt bad for Brandi's brother, but if she cares so much about him, why isn't she with him, helping her mother? 

Were I grew up they called those pepper bellies. 

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Regarding Brandi - her eldest daughter is in school and she has multiple pets.  She also has a husband who's rarely home and who can't care for the children and pets if she went to her brother.  I imagine that can make you feel trapped or helpless. 

That's true.  I was expecting Stephanie to step up and offer to watch the girls for a couple of days so Brandi could see her brother.  In the scene where Brandi told Stephanie about the situation, I wondered if Brandi hoped that Steph would make the offer.  Because it didn't seem that Brandi's mom was holding her shit together all that well.

The pets could be boarded. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Out of curiosity I googled "Mark Dueber net worth" and several sites gave his net worth as...$1.5M. Which is more than most of us, but not enough, IMO, to warrant throwing money around on Cavalli dresses or to talk about summering in St. Moritz. Now, I know these "net worth" sites tend to be pretty off, but I don't think the couple has nearly as much money as they'd like everyone to think.

$1.5M does not seem like a lot for a plastic surgeon.  Surely his house and practice are worth way more than $1.5M.  Of course, he may be setting fire to the money buying high-end designer clothes for Cary........

3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Is it possible that the Frito pie and corn dogs are why part of the party theme was "county fair"?  I've never been to a county fair, and definitely not one in Texas, but do they serve Frito pie at them?  I know most county fairs do serve corn dogs.

Yes. I think the dark atmosphere and everyone dressed up did not really pair well with the food that was served. 

7 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Felt bad for Brandi's brother, but if she cares so much about him, why isn't she with him, helping her mother? 

I wondered if something really happened to Brandi's brother.  She has been on the verge of tears talking about her woes with Brian, but she barely clouded up when she was talking with Brian about her brother.  Maybe I missed the scene showing Brandi emotionally distraught after hearing about her brother.  It also does not make sense that she is not with her brother.  Brian makes enough money to hire a nanny to travel with Brandi.  I don't know.  I expected Brandi to be more upset.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, ToukieSmith said:

$1.5M does not seem like a lot for a plastic surgeon.  Surely his house and practice are worth way more than $1.5M.  Of course, he may be setting fire to the money buying high-end designer clothes for Cary........

Yes. I think the dark atmosphere and everyone dressed up did not really pair well with the food that was served. 

I wondered if something really happened to Brandi's brother.  She has been on the verge of tears talking about her woes with Brian, but she barely clouded up when she was talking with Brian about her brother.  Maybe I missed the scene showing Brandi emotionally distraught after hearing about her brother.  It also does not make sense that she is not with her brother.  Brian makes enough money to hire a nanny to travel with Brandi.  I don't know.  I expected Brandi to be more upset.

I am almost 100% positive that yes, he tried it.   People would need to be psychopaths to get on tv and claim that a family member attempted suicide.  No one would do that.

My father attempted suicide and I didn't sit around wailing, and I didn't even have anything as intrusive as a camera following me around. Some people need to lock down emotions until things calm down and they are able to process them.  There is absolutely no proper way to emotionally deal with such things.

• Love 12

That's why I take these figures with a grain of salt, especially reports that Tiffany and LeeAnne have higher net worth. But net worth isn't the same as income. While I don't doubt that the two together bring in a nice income, they've probably incurred a fair amount of debt.

(edited)

Brooks from Orange County said that he had cancer.  People lie all of the time on these shows.  None of them have any shame, but plenty of gall.

With that said, I will give Brandi the benefit of the doubt.  It just struck me as odd that she was so unemotional and grown up acting.

Edited by ToukieSmith
6 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

What a pig!  Here's proof from the article, if you haven't read it:

"You think it's going to be one way, and it's another. This is the way it works," Dillon reassures herself, uncrossing her legs and excusing herself to go "pick this huge booger out of my nose."

The article also mentioned that she hangs out with "A-list gays."  I guess those were the bozos at her stupid, tacky party.  And as zoeysmom mentioned, she has some nerve calling Cary to task when she and her husband were each married to others when they "fell in love".  

Congratulations Tiffany!  If you care, you are no longer my least favorite woman on the show!

• Love 3

"Why don't you come over here and sit on my face". Way to keep it classy at your charity benefit or function or whatever the eff that was, Heidi. I know she thought she was being funny but damn how inappropriate can you be. 

Cary's husband needs to stop trying so hard to be a sugar daddy sex monster. Really, how does she sleep with that sleeze? 

• Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Cary, you don't go to someone's party and not greet the host. Heidi walked all the way up to her and she bent down and played with the dog instead. She thinks LeeAnn was rude for not coming over to welcome her to someone else's home? That's not how it works. The party was obviously awkward but she set that tone the moment she walked in and expected to be catered to because she didn't have the manners to greet and thank the host for inviting.

Yes Cary was very rude.  And I don't know how they do it in Texas, but where I'm from if you go to a party for someone you don't know well, you bring a gift.  A bottle of wine or some other form of drink is usually well received.  It's just a little token of thanks for being invited to the party.  That husband of Cary's has her head all blown up.  The way he dotes on her is fine but he carries it a little too far for the cameras.  And that's what I think it's for; the cameras.  They can both lose the sex talk.  Nobody is interested, believe me!  Get over yourselves!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 7
(edited)

So if I'm being operated on by a surgeon, is it too much to ask that he has his mind on me and my procedure and not whether or not his wife is going to give him some later on?  As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even want his wife in there while I'm being cut.  I don't want any distractions while I'm being cut on.  I thought that was so unprofessional of them to be carrying on this conversation that they could easily discuss at any other time besides the moment I'm being cut on.  Was I the only one bothered by that?  smdh

Mark and Cary need to knock it off with the sex talk at work.....they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit from one of their employees as this qualifies as a hostile work environment. One of their employees should sue their asses off for that. Now they have documentation.  

The ease in which Mark and Cary talked liked that in a work setting with their employees, even if exaggerated for the cameras, tells me this was not the first time. I will bet this goes on regularly. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 9

Felt bad for Brandi's brother, but if she cares so much about him, why isn't she with him, helping her mother? 

Why is she putting her brother's extremely upsetting, personal business on national television?

Heidi looked like Marilyn Manson at the goth party.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

I believe I noticed one of the guests at Heidi's event was a regular on another Dallas reality show.  I think her name was Connie.  She had short dark hair and didn't say anything.  Was the show called Big Rich Texas?  Something like that I think.  She looked familiar to me.

You're absolutely right.  The first time I saw Heidi, I thought she looked familiar, but then chalked it up to fillers and botox making people's faces look the same.  Then when I saw Connie Dieb come into her party I realized I had watched them both on Big Rich Texas.

3 hours ago, swankie said:

Yes Cary was very rude.  And I don't know how they do it in Texas, but where I'm from if you go to a party for someone you don't know well, you bring a gift.  A bottle of wine or some other form of drink is usually well received.  It's just a little token of thanks for being invited to the party.  That husband of Cary's has her head all blown up.  The way he dotes on her is fine but he carries it a little too far for the cameras.  And that's what I think it's for; the cameras.  They can both lose the sex talk.  Nobody is interested, believe me!  Get over yourselves!

Actually, did the other women bring gifts? I wasn't paying attention. I always bring a gift when I'm going to someone's home for the first time - whether I know them well or not. If Cary was that nervous about going, a bringing a bottle of wine for her host would be have been a very easy way to break the ice. I think Cary made Heidi feel awkward in her own home though Heidi could have easily said 'give me a hug, come in and make yourself comfortable'. The effort wasn't extended on either of their parts. I can understand that not everyone has the personality to diffuse an awkward situation but it's probably a good skill to have if you host people a lot.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Why is she putting her brother's extremely upsetting, personal business on national television?

I'm sure she'll say it is all about drawing awareness to post-stress traumatic disorder.  Meanwhile, this photo of Cary makes me face hurt.  Curls are not her friend.  And if this is a testament to her husband's work, no thanks.

rhod-plastic-surgery-secrets-03.jpg?fit=

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

Sex talk while operating? Very professional. NOT. And YUCK. Nobody wants to hear that. NOBODY....

I'd rather have the money spent on all those stupid dresses and invest it so when creepy hubby finds wife no 3 I'd have some money! Dresses don't pay bills or buy food. Idiots. 

To add to the list of things Cary needs to stop doing, she needs to stop with the exaggerated-Texas-accent-that-isn't-even-really-a-Texas-accent when she doesn't like something.  "First, you get you some Freeee-TOHS..."  Shut up.

• Love 7

Regarding Brandi & her Jesus Juice - We know she thinks it's hysterical to use this term in normal conversation but using it in a sentence when quizzing her daughter on her spelling words is over the top. Once again, I'm sure it was for TV but it has me wondering how many times her daughters have used "Jesus Juice" in their own conversations with friends, teachers, etc.  What a role model.  No wonder Brian looks like he's going to blow a gasket when he is around his wife.  I'd question her drinking too.

Regarding Hostess gift - I thought I saw one of them walk in with a bottle of wine or a gift bag for Heidi, but am not sure.  I thought Brandi's roses were a gift for Heidi, but then realized it was part of her costume & it looked like she was passing out  individual roses to everyone. 

• Love 1

I felt like Leeann was jumping on the "hate Cary" train - once Heidi said something negative, Leeann's on board and can't like her either.

Seemed pretty obvious to me that Leanne had already "made up" with Stefanie, and she could not go after Brandi knowing at that time she was going to be a sympathetic character, so she was like: Who else can I be gunning for... oh I know... Cary!

• Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Heidi flunked her Bravo audition.  Throw her in the same pile as Aviva's dad from RHONYC, Dana and Carlton from RHOBH.  What a hideously inappropriate woman.  Ralph, the dog, was her saving grace.  I think the fact she was married and left her husband for her current husband belongs in the category of those who throw stones should not live in glass houses. 

She reminded me of Kim G. of RHoNJ, you know the bottle blond old biddy in granny pants who tried to hump a stripper pole for an ex-con's gratification.

http://wifflegif.com/gifs/40985-real-housewives-pole-dancing-gif

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
On 5/24/2016 at 8:22 AM, SugareeMagnolia said:

No, you weren't the only one bothered by that.  That scene wasn't a very good ad for their surgical practice.  I sure hope it was staged.  Could you imagine if somehow that patient recognized herself in that scene. 

The patient probably signed a release prior to their surgery giving approval that they could film during their surgery.

21 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

But only with doritos!  But walking tacos with fritos would be amazing, do they make small bags of fritos? 

In school we had 'beef ole' which was fritos topped with taco meat, lettuce and cheese. SO GOOD.  I've been known to make it a couple times for myself lol

12 hours ago, ToukieSmith said:

Brooks from Orange County said that he had cancer.  People lie all of the time on these shows.  None of them have any shame, but plenty of gall.

With that said, I will give Brandi the benefit of the doubt.  It just struck me as odd that she was so unemotional and grown up acting.

Because some people are just that way when it comes to that stuff.  I hate crying in front of people.  When my grandpa died I tried my hardest to not cry in front of people.

Plus they were probably just told to talk about it like they had a script so that usually takes the emotion out of it. 

6 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Mark and Cary need to knock it off with the sex talk at work.....they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit from one of their employees as this qualifies as a hostile work environment. One of their employees should sue their asses off for that. Now they have documentation.  

That is very true, part of me thinks it's PC bullshit because as long as folks aren't talking to me about sex then I don't give a shit.  Maybe that's why people are scared to talk about anything in the work place these days and many work places are like being in a funeral home. 

(edited)

If Mark is a fashion aficionado, why does he need a personal buyer?

For the sake of appearance. Look, my practice is jumping! Since I posted those hott photos of my wife, calls have been through the roof! I don't have time to shop any more!

I think the Goth county fair theme could have been fun, but in another setting and with another group of people. The notion of Cary needing to be punished by the gaggle of hens because she may or may not have dallied with a married man? Please. How is it anyone's frigging business? I'm married but would never use my marital status to shame a single woman, and I hate that Cary did that to LeeAnne (the "she's just jellus" card). That said, this part of LeeAnne's blog this week cracked me up:

I have chosen never to be married because I take my vow in the house of God to God himself more seriously than anyone I know. I will not go into a house of God to marry someone unless I know that both of us are committed to making that marriage last FOREVER

OK, so now no one's more Christian than LeeAnne. No one! If she wants to go there with the morals-shaming, in some circles, God would have a lot to say about a couple living together outside of wedlock. Really, the glass houses these women live in are hilarious.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 6

Did anyone see a difference in Not Keith Urban's hair before and after he had it cut?  Me neither.

Anyone know how Brandi's brother is doing?  A website promised an update, but it was just a rehash of what we saw, with a FB post from Brandi thanking everyone for their support.

• Love 2

Did anyone else catch LeeAnne calling her champagne "champs"?  Ugh

WTF was up with that Goth party?  That was the saddest party I have ever seen.

And that "apology" LeeAnne gave to Stephanie?  A total non-apology.  It was all about LeeAnne. 

I don't like that Heidi woman.

• Love 3
On 5/24/2016 at 0:03 AM, HunterHunted said:

She cannot possibly be. She offered to make Frito fucking pie for a party.

I suspect it was reverse snobbism -Truman Capote back in the 60's was audacious enough to serve the well to do Basil Chicken Hash at his infamous Black & White Ball.

Since the TH interview are done at various times throughout the shooting season, I wonder if Stephanie's apology reaction had more to do w/recent action/behavior by LeeAnne?

(edited)

What is up with the broad daylight GOTH party of darkness.  It had to be 2pm.  Everyone's make up is clunky and horrible.

I thought the same thing. The party theme was weird enough (it wasn't even Halloween!), but when I saw it was still very light out thru the windows, it made the theme extra creepy. No wonder no one could relax. Probably was put together just as an excuse for filming everyone together. Ralph, the dog, was the most normal of the bunch. I'd want to hang with him. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

I thought the same thing. The party theme was weird enough (it wasn't even Halloween!), but when I saw it was still very light out thru the windows, it made the theme extra creepy. No wonder no one could relax. Probably was put together just as an excuse for filming everyone together. Ralph, the dog, was the most normal of the bunch. I'd want to hang with him. 

It was very light out, yet they were all confined in this sterile, boring box of a home. It would have been more fun at night. And/or with some great decorations. 

• Love 7
(edited)

In rewatching the episode (I'm bored!), I feel really bad that Brandi's brother was not only a focus of this show.  Nothing like airing a very personal, traumatic event in someone's life and having it used somewhat opportunistically to introduce a song by a guy who apparently can't even get a local bar to let him play w/o some charity event?  I'm sure Keith Suburban is a nice guy at heart, but given how much this charity event was driven by his wife's desire to make him famous it felt kind of yucky to me.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 2

I finally watched the whole episode, and surprisingly didn't find Heidi as bad as I thought I would. (Oh, she's still ridiculous, what with a woman her age calling women bitches and skanks.) I figured the corn dog thing was payback for Cary's snark at HOB ("once you're past 50, you can let it all go") and not so much about marrying Mark. If Cary had greeted Heidi properly when coming into her home, or at least eaten some Frito pie, I think Heidi would have let her be.  

Heidi's house looked like a parking garage but I will say this, at least it looked lived in. These cavernous homes many of them live in look empty and impersonal...not welcoming.

I can't believe Brandi said that she can sort of understand her brother's feelings, given that she's alone too. What?? You want to compare a soldier's PTSD with your husband traveling while you feel alone at home? So many different levels of wrong there.

Tiffany, that wasn't a faux hawk. Whoever said it was a bee hive was right.

I loved the reaction shot of the Roberto Cavalli guy as he was forced to watch Cary present her husband with his anniversary card. Is my work done here? I hope the Deubers are generous at Christmas with everyone who's got to endure their schmoopy scenes.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, archer1267 said:

I can't believe Brandi said that she can sort of understand her brother's feelings, given that she's alone too. What?? You want to compare a soldier's PTSD with your husband traveling while you feel alone at home? So many different levels of wrong there.

YES.  I totally forgot about that.  Such a ridiculous and narcissitic thing to say.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I think Cary made Heidi feel awkward in her own home though Heidi could have easily said 'give me a hug, come in and make yourself comfortable'. The effort wasn't extended on either of their parts. I can understand that not everyone has the personality to diffuse an awkward situation but it's probably a good skill to have if you host people a lot.

Cary didn't give Heidi a chance to greet her.  She grabbed the dog before Heidi could say anything and according to LeeAnne, she played with the dog for a good while.  That's what made Heidi feel awkward.  She knew she was being brushed off.  Cary acted like an ass at that party.  Any rude behavior toward her at that point was brought on by how rude she was to the others.  Turning her nose up at the food was another rude act of hers.  If you don't care for something, keep it to yourself, and go for a dish you do like.  I think she insulted Heidi the whole time she was there because she knew Heidi was friends with her husband's ex wife.  She really should have left her ass home.

• Love 7
On 5/24/2016 at 8:53 PM, AuntiePam said:

That's true.  I was expecting Stephanie to step up and offer to watch the girls for a couple of days so Brandi could see her brother.  In the scene where Brandi told Stephanie about the situation, I wondered if Brandi hoped that Steph would make the offer.  Because it didn't seem that Brandi's mom was holding her shit together all that well.

The pets could be boarded. 

Stephanie would have had to ask her boss, er... her husband first. 

I will just admit it:  not only have I never had Frito pie, but I had never even heard of it until this show.  I guess it's not very popular in New England.  I've only ever had chili served in a bowl with a spoon and a side of corn bread.  It does sound tasty though, served with corn chips.  I might have to try it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, swankie said:

Cary didn't give Heidi a chance to greet her.  She grabbed the dog before Heidi could say anything and according to LeeAnne, she played with the dog for a good while.  That's what made Heidi feel awkward.  She knew she was being brushed off.  Cary acted like an ass at that party.  Any rude behavior toward her at that point was brought on by how rude she was to the others.  Turning her nose up at the food was another rude act of hers.  If you don't care for something, keep it to yourself, and go for a dish you do like.  I think she insulted Heidi the whole time she was there because she knew Heidi was friends with her husband's ex wife.  She really should have left her ass home.

I assumed that LeeAnn was exaggerating about Cary playing with the dog for 10 minutes but you're right, I can see how that is taken as a slight by the host but from the brief appearance of Heidi, she seems like an outspoken, cooky person and I guess I didn't peg her for the type to be made to feel uncomfortable in her own home. There were ways for Heidi to extend an olive branch (not because she was obligated to but at the very least it might have helped with her comfort level at her own party). Make no mistake, I agree that Cary was rude from start to finish. I'm not sure if Heidi was taking a dig at Cary with the corndog talk or if she was trying to engage Cary to lighten the mood but nothing about Cary was friendly. Cary went in nervous because of Heidi's connection to her hubby's ex and as soon as she walked in she projected her insecurities on everyone else making it seem like the room was awkward and tense when she got there when it wasn't.

• Love 3

I will just admit it:  not only have I never had Frito pie, but I had never even heard of it until this show.

Me neither, LilaFowler! Glad I'm not the only one. It's not that I have uppity tastes - I grew up on 1970s potluck fare like tuna noodle casserole and jello salads - but I think it's a regional thing. I too live in New England. And the first time I've heard of "walking taco" was when I saw the Lunchables version recently. That said, I would definitely eat Frito pie if someone offered it to me.

(I can't think of any county/state fair food that's probably unique to New England, although we do seem very fond of loaded baked potatoes.)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Me neither, LilaFowler! Glad I'm not the only one. It's not that I have uppity tastes - I grew up on 1970s potluck fare like tuna noodle casserole and jello salads - but I think it's a regional thing. I too live in New England. And the first time I've heard of "walking taco" was when I saw the Lunchables version recently. That said, I would definitely eat Frito pie if someone offered it to me.

(I can't think of any county/state fair food that's probably unique to New England, although we do seem very fond of loaded baked potatoes.)

My sons have been making Frito pie forever, without knowing that they were doing it, LOL!!! 

They always add Fritos to chili.  Even when I make Sloppy Joes (the ground meat kind, with spices and tomato-based sauce), they will put Fritos on the hamburger rolls, on top of the Sloppy Joe mixture.

My youngest son thinks that Fritos go with everything!!  

• Love 1
On 5/25/2016 at 2:57 PM, ghoulina said:

It was very light out, yet they were all confined in this sterile, boring box of a home. It would have been more fun at night. And/or with some great decorations. 

This show has made me wonder if Dallas gets more daylight than the rest of the country.  Both times Brandi and Brian went out for dinner, it was bright daylight.  Same with Stephanie on the anniversary dinner date.

The thing about Frito pie is all the potential gas -- beans, spices.  It's a dish best served outdoors. 

• Love 1

Nothing like airing a very personal, traumatic event in someone's life and having it used somewhat opportunistically to introduce a song by a guy who apparently can't even get a local bar to let him play w/o some charity event?

Well, to be fair it was the House of Blues, not just a local bar. But, yeah, it's doubtful he would've ever played that venue if not for the fact the show was filming there.

6 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Stuffies?  I think that's a New England thing. Whoopie pies/gobs?

15 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Stuffies?  I think that's a New England thing. Whoopie pies/gobs?

Stuffies is definitely a New England thing. I'm from the south and my mom makes amazing whoopie pies. Yummy.

On 5/24/2016 at 5:37 PM, diva2themax said:

Oh I absolutely agree. Leeanne gets a lot of (warranted) flack about her blush, but Brandi's is next level awful. It somehow distorts her face. Leeanne looks beautiful despite the blush disaster. 

• Love 1