Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But Lisar looked ridiculous during most of the reunion. I cannot imagine that watching someone look so foolish hurt LVP. It's just my impression, but I would imagine that if LVP is that hurt and upset about someone that almost no one likes saying things about her, that it has more to do with the fact that LVP is starting to look a little bit tarnished this season. Many folks are starting to be more dubious of her claims and her intent. I've never thought that LVP would seriously consider walking away from the show, but I do wonder if the fact that she isn't looking quite as perfect anymore might make her want to leave while she is still on top. Usually Andy just completely leaves her alone, letting her say whatever she wants with almost no follow-up. That didn't happen this time, which I would think might sting a little bit. 

Yes, Rinna looked like an idiot but she, Eileen and to a slightly lesser extent Yolanda were nonstop with their accusations against Lisa while never letting her answer 1 question or defend herself 1 time. I don't think she looks "tarnished", I think she looked hurt and puzzled because although they made all the accusations, they never had a definitive example of how she "manipulates" them, not 1. And NO, Andy has done this before to LisaV, he has never protected her like he has Yolanda, Brandi, Kim or even Kyle, ever.

3 minutes ago, ingenting said:

How long ago was the reunion filmed? Considering that Lisa didn't seem all that upset in the footage, it would be bizarre if she felt raw about it weeks later.

Lisar and Eileen are the ones who should be crying themselves to sleep as a result of the reunions airing. 

Read her tweets, she says she is getting past it, not that she is dwelling on it. She is responding to her fans on twitter who just watched the show, much like Kyle is her supporters, Eileen/Rinna, Yolanda theirs.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Perhaps Yolanda should have followed her own advice and shared her marriage was over during filming.  She could have connected with the other women who had gone through divorces, Kathryn, Kyle, Eileen and Erika.  Sharing her Lyme Disease was not an effort to make a connection with the other women.  It was all about Yolanda.  She would not even entertain any comments about what might be affecting her besides the Lyme. 

Totally agree.   I'm not buying her story that it was Nov. ? when they had a fight that she knew it was over.  BS.   But oh no, she could possibly allow anybody to know that besides the worst case of Lyme ever known, her marriage wasn't perfect.    She purposely kept it under wraps.    How interesting that she was so ill, but after she had her implants removed, her health and vitality seemed to return pretty darn fast.  Since then we've seen her move, be out and  about, travel, etc.   I believe it was her intent all this season to punish the other women for not falling all over themselves to be at her side.   The way she so strongly defended Brandi & Kim, yet had nothing good to say about any of the other women says alot.   She wanted to be seen as the sick victim all season, and then have extra scenes shot to show her marriage fell apart - but she sure as hell didn't want to deal with it while taping.  She isn't friends with any of these women, including Erika.  Erika was a prop - a YO stand-in - who could defend her, run back to her with details, etc.   Erika got out of it a bit of fame.   But, NO YO didn't have any intention of revealing something that would have made a connection with the other women - simply because she doesn't like them.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Well, except most of the people Ken has called "stupid" or "fucking bitches" etc?  Are. 

There is that.

I don't disagree. But he's so angry. He shouldn't let these women get his blood pressure up.  Could be dangerous.

Why couldn't he be more like this:

L2Osq.gif

Than this: 

tumblr_lfy90z2S3n1qf9zleo1_500.gif

LOL

• Love 7
Just now, ingenting said:

I forgot about this:

tumblr_o6oeb12AdM1rru3plo1_1280.gif

That looks like a very painful way of drying tears. 

not a smudge of black or even a lash on the tissue---I get that even with dry eyes! How does she stay so perfect even when teary (her eyes look like they are glistening so I think she did have tears)

• Love 7

Yolanda is still fucking talking. The ladies are all on Lisa now for NOT trying to manipulate them with her tears. These are some of the biggest morons ever assembled on one set. Vanderpump, worried that her crying isn’t enough, insists that she feels things. She was vulnerable on camera. Remember when she talked about the abused dogs? It was heartbreaking! Eileen snaps that Vanderpump feels more about dogs than she does any of the women in the cast. Vanderpump nods and says “Yes. Thank you.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eileen can’t tell if Vanderpump didn’t hear her right or is being an asshole, so Pump clarifies. “I have great empathy for animals and people I care about.” In other words, not you betches. For those who don’t understand my allegiance to Vanderpump, there’s the reason right there. She has had no problem EVER telling people what she’s thinking. She just does it in such a polite way that no one gets it. It’s fucking amazing to me. The cherry on top of a Vanderpump diss is usually a victim plea, so I’m excited when I press play again.

This was my favorite part, because?  Exactly. 

• Love 15

The one word they used to describe each other, what a load of crap. I've been trying to think of what I'd come up with for each one.  For sure it wouldn't be integrity for YoYo.  

The picture with YoYo in whatever she was in - was funny.  I thought she was in a huge Jiffy Pop container.

I watched part 3 when I had no intention of watch any of this tripe.  I was busy doing an online jigsaw puzzle and was too intent or lazy to pick up the remote and change the channel.

If you're going to say something like I think xxxx has Munchausen's, then have the cahones to stick with it and see it to the end.  Do not fold like a cheap suit.  At least that witch Meghan stayed with what she said, and not only brought receipts, but copies of the receipts in triplicate.  The BH crew doesn't know how to fight, or they act like they don't because they are such (or pretending to be) hoity toity women.

Someone said this was like the Super Bowl to them.  No offense, but it was more like the Toilet Bowl for me.

At the end of the day (I had to use that phrase, I just had to), I really don't care who lied or did what.  For the love of everything holy, bury this poor dead horse already.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, izabella said:

From Ronnie's recap:

I forgot about this, though it was my favorite moment of the reunion.  Not only did she consider it a compliment which deflated Eileen's sails, she handed the intended dig back to Eileen by saying she cared very much about animals and the people who are important to her. 

She meant the animals on Vanderpump Rules and her pets.

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I don't disagree. But he's so angry. He shouldn't let these women get his blood pressure up.  Could be dangerous.

Why couldn't he be more like this:

L2Osq.gif

Than this: 

tumblr_lfy90z2S3n1qf9zleo1_500.gif

LOL

From the Trashtalk review, again.  I love this too.  Wanna compare husbands/beards ladies?  OK then.

No one argues about what Ken said, though, cuz he was right on all counts. They’re just mad that he said it. Yolanda jumps in. Remember when Ken PHYSICALLY ABUSED HER? hahahahahahahah

We’ve gone through the Vanderpump trashing, so let’s move onto Ken trashing. He called Rinna a stupid bitch and a wanker. Vanderpump shrugs. Rinna and Eileen would be so appalled if their husbands did that! Well one of your husbands refuses to even shoot with you 99 percent of the time, and the other husband tells you to stfu on camera while he gambles your day job money away. Keep ’em.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

The one word they used to describe each other, what a load of crap. I've been trying to think of what I'd come up with for each one.  For sure it wouldn't be integrity for YoYo.  

When Uber Fan Favorite, Kyle, said 'integrity' and then earlier when Andy corrected LVP and said that Yolanda WAS sick, that told me right there that next season is going to be very different for Yolanda, as far as the HWs and the viewers are concerned.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, film noire said:

Oh, Eileen. Wish you'd never left the set of Y & R, just to show us your ass (and with all the grace of a baboon in a zoo reading a Miss Manners book while displaying both cheeks). Despite all her self-help verbiage, her concept of real 'bonding' is sharing pain with near strangers on a tv show as an act of deepening friendship. (psst, Eileen? There's a free seat at Kim's next meeting -- and pro tip: one of the key steps is knowing that intimacy through pain is not bonding, it's co-dependent. But keep on giving those impromptu lectures on personal growth!) 

Oh, LVP. Somehow, I ended up on your team. These goddamn Housewife shows rip me to shreds, playing havoc with my psyche. I careen from one to another like a pinball -- while simultaneously tracking manipulative editing, scripting and camera work like a film student at UCLA watching Citizen Kane -- but still, I rise. To the bait. Every time.  That's how you won my heart. Here it is in a pink box, labeled "Pussy" (cuz that word is so value-neutral in your easy breezy homeland --  that blessed realm of monarchs, Burke's peerage and classist rules of engagement  -- that any reference to a woman's vulva is seen as so much tea and jam.)

Oh, Kyle. Stop reminding me of Faye Resnick. I somehow manage to forget About That, and then you remind me About That, and then I hate you all over again (and have to imagine myself in your place with LVP -- me in a black neoprene caftan -- EAST COAST, REPRESENT! -- LVP both intrigued and frightened of my constant interrogations about the etymology of pussy.) 

Kathryn -- oh,  I kinda like you. Who saw THAT coming? (Not me, by any means.)  Loved the colour of your dress, although the cut wasn't quite right. (Reminded me too much of my Christmas Eve green velvet dress when I was a kid, circa mid-seventies. Too "One Day at a Time", maybe.)

Erika; oh!  How powerless you look -- playing the c*nt card in a bid for cutting edge status, while lowering your voice and eyes in your husband's presence like an obedient geisha.  

Oh, Lisa Rinna; poor fucking Harry, having to listen to you chow chow this shit for the next six months. Strap it on, Harry, strap it on.

Oh -- and Brandi?  Still got the world on a tampon string, I see.

Aaaalllll of this. Every little bit. Plus the extra frosting.

• Love 8

Vanderpump shrugs. Rinna and Eileen would be so appalled if their husbands did that!

My hubs might sympathize with me if somebody hurt my feelings and might even say she's a stupid bitch.  But he just isn't the kind of man to get his knickers in a wad and start snarling obscenities with uglyface.  So much for Ken's stiff upper lip.

If Rinna and Eileen were trying to say that their husbands are above calling a woman a stupid bitch, I call b.s.  But what I think what they were appalled about - and Harry and Vinny might be too - is the vitriol and the uglyface that Ken used.  I watched again - in the garden and when he called Yolanda 'stupid' last season - he was practically spitting and hissing.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I watched again - in the garden and when he called Yolanda 'stupid' last season - he was practically spitting and hissing.

I do the same thing from my couch!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

LVP is in full victim mode on Twitter. I don't know how to paste tweets, but things like this:

"It's been tough, but don't worry. Last night it got to me for sure. It will be ok tho". To which people are responding that they are crying for her. 

Another one:

"It's been tough. Trying to distract myself. Keep busy. Thank you for your support". 

Why does she have to play the victim? Was it really that bad?

Seriously. Her victim act is beyond insufferable.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think the upset is real.  Right after they filmed the Reunion Andy had her on WWHL and he even remarked that she got her feelings hurt at the Reunion.  Let's face it after the Reunion LVP went on to write some pretty pointed blogs.  She was hurt and angry.  They start filming in about six weeks and I would be surprised if she has any contact before then with anyone but Kyle and/or Kathryn (if she comes back).  I think LVP felt humiliated and demeaned.  I would have been.

I'll take your word for it, because I didn't see her on WWHL. It is just hard for me to believe. None of the stuff she was hit with came out of left field. There were no new allegations that I can remember, with the exception of the "storyline" comment. The allegations weren't even new this year - it is the same old manipulation stuff from prior seasons. Why would she be surprised, unless she didn't expect to revisit it? It is just hard for me to find sympathy for her when she has had none for others in the same position. Remember S3? Kyle was hit with the "you want your sister to fail", and the "you and Mauricio string people along for years pretending to be their friends for financial gain" shit, or the "I believe Yo over you" shit. She was hit with so much total and complete bullshit on the reunion stage. She didn't take to Twitter crying about how mean everyone was to her, not even when LVP continued laughing about how she would do anything for a house listing right into the next season. That was a beat down. This was simply folks talking about things that they had already been talking about for most of the season. Surely she knew that this would all be discussed? 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

IPerhaps it's not fun, but it also doesn't enable someone into believing themselves a weak fragile flower, either.  Isn't your spouse the one person you should depend on to keep it real?  I would take someone caring enough about me to give me a true opinion, over a sycophant who tells me my farts are perfect pink roses.

Isn't this the first reunion in a long time, if not ever, in which the husbands didn't sit on stage?  I wonder if there's some tension there.

I am of the opinion that your spouse can do both.  Mr. P spends most of his life annoying the goodness out of me, but when someone is a jerk to me he is heartily on board with calling that person a jerk, and I love him for it :)  We have been together for about 10 years and I can recall him calling me out 2 times- both times he was completely correct, and we were in private.  (After I had shown my ass in public - and his disapproval led me to a sincere apology to the offended parties.)  But as a rule when he calls my foe the equivalent of a "wanker", it is to support me and I appreciate it, even if I have to look more closely at myself afterwards.  It's way nicer that way for me, and since I'm not a reality TV character I can see my own badness without him pointing it out.  If we were on TV I guess it would be different and that would suck, but happily I don't have that problem!  Since we are to be seeing these women's lives as "real", I am team Ken on this issue.

4 hours ago, homeperm said:

I love this comment. I'm an animal person, too. I always find the 'you care more about animals than people' argument troubling, although I can understand how people can see it that way. I care about people, but animals are often in situations that they have no control over and people have to be the ones to speak up for them. That can be true for people, too. It's complicated, especially in terms of awareness campaigns. LVP could have led a march in the same, eventually correct location, about slavery, child labor, working conditions, or any of the many issues that people in China face. At the same time, how many of us were aware of Yulin before it showed up on RHOBH? It's tricky, for sure. I just wish people could be a little more thoughtful before they go to the people vs. animals angle. Maybe we can do the most good regarding the issues we are passionate about. I don't have an answer or even a solid opinion, except for one thing. I will always put my efforts behind a real problem and chronic Lyme disease is not a real problem, so in my mind, LVP is doing far more good than Yolanda is with her self-serving crusade.

Yes - I am a "people" (children mostly) charity person, but my friends who are "animal" people get my appreciation because I know that that is how ALL charities get supported.

3 hours ago, Watermelon said:

What she meant was, "I can keep a secret, but since you were talking shit with a cameraman RIGHT THERE, I didn't know it was a fucking secret".  Kathryn's not made for confrontation or verbal volleying poor girl.

She is not!  But I have to reluctantly agree with Erika that that was a "c" move, because she was a little too quick and gleeful with it at the time.  She should have realized that SHE would have been on camera being a super-quick tattletale as well.

1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

Totally agree.   I'm not buying her story that it was Nov. ? when they had a fight that she knew it was over.  BS.   But oh no, she could possibly allow anybody to know that besides the worst case of Lyme ever known, her marriage wasn't perfect.    She purposely kept it under wraps.    How interesting that she was so ill, but after she had her implants removed, her health and vitality seemed to return pretty darn fast.  Since then we've seen her move, be out and  about, travel, etc.   I believe it was her intent all this season to punish the other women for not falling all over themselves to be at her side.   The way she so strongly defended Brandi & Kim, yet had nothing good to say about any of the other women says alot.   She wanted to be seen as the sick victim all season, and then have extra scenes shot to show her marriage fell apart - but she sure as hell didn't want to deal with it while taping.  She isn't friends with any of these women, including Erika.  Erika was a prop - a YO stand-in - who could defend her, run back to her with details, etc.   Erika got out of it a bit of fame.   But, NO YO didn't have any intention of revealing something that would have made a connection with the other women - simply because she doesn't like them.

Yo is an ass, ass, ass.  I really don't like her.  And I don't "follow" anything other than watching this show and coming here for my own personal crack fix :)  Which is why I presume I saw here, way before the show ended, that it was proven that her marriage was over before the season ended?  I thought that was why I assumed her "you didn't know how it would be when you married me" comments (said in the same little-girl voice she used when asking LVP/Kyle if they made fun of "my treatments") were planted to shame The King once the news came out that they weren't the happiest King and Lemon Queen to ever reign in Malibu?  Someone correct me if I have it wrong.

1 hour ago, ryebread said:

When Uber Fan Favorite, Kyle, said 'integrity' and then earlier when Andy corrected LVP and said that Yolanda WAS sick, that told me right there that next season is going to be very different for Yolanda, as far as the HWs and the viewers are concerned.

For some viewers!  I'll be here like a big old spider ready to point out her lies and general assholery, and I will do it with glee!  Remember me next season :)

1 hour ago, Neeners said:

I do the same thing from my couch!

Spitting and swearing - I do it too, only mine is saved for the square-headed, gruesome and hideous "Noah Hunter" from seasons 8-10 of BH90210 :)  I don't care that much about these silly ladies!  Although I would like to see Kathryn next season - she grew on me this year.

• Love 2

An almost last observation on the reunion.  Maybe I was kind of bored or maybe I'm getting totally fixated on my own image in the mirror but I couldn't help but notice that LVP is beginning to show her age in her neck.  So is Eileen...and she doesn't get 'fillers' because you can see the lines on the side of her face under her cheekbones.  Yo and Kathryn are to a lesser a degree.  Guess you can't get 'fillers' for that. 

One of the things that Brooke Shields said in an interview is that her mother always told her to take care of her neck.  It will show your age.  The other thing it reminds me of is an episode of Cougar Town with Courtney Cox when she kept looking into the the huge magnifying mirror.  NO! Don't look into that thing.

Don't get me wrong.  These woman look great.  I wish I looked soooo good. 

• Love 1
(edited)
56 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I'll take your word for it, because I didn't see her on WWHL. It is just hard for me to believe. None of the stuff she was hit with came out of left field. There were no new allegations that I can remember, with the exception of the "storyline" comment. The allegations weren't even new this year - it is the same old manipulation stuff from prior seasons. Why would she be surprised, unless she didn't expect to revisit it? It is just hard for me to find sympathy for her when she has had none for others in the same position. Remember S3? Kyle was hit with the "you want your sister to fail", and the "you and Mauricio string people along for years pretending to be their friends for financial gain" shit, or the "I believe Yo over you" shit. She was hit with so much total and complete bullshit on the reunion stage. She didn't take to Twitter crying about how mean everyone was to her, not even when LVP continued laughing about how she would do anything for a house listing right into the next season. That was a beat down. This was simply folks talking about things that they had already been talking about for most of the season. Surely she knew that this would all be discussed? 

I find LVP believes she is above character assassination, you cited some excellent, solid examples to the contrary.  So when she is being accused of nebulous behavior with  claims of manipulation, spinning webs, shooting from the side, preying on the week, lying in wait like an alligator, making a good show and leaving dead bodies in the wake, I think it frustrates her.  She wants solid examples and this crew didn't really have much from this season. There was an excellent example when Eileen pointed out that LVP asked/suggested/forced Rinna to go shopping in Amsterdam.  That was a solid example and of course easily shot down due to the way down the scale of important things in life.  That is why LVP's line of. "I didn't force you to tell Kim you loved her," burned Eileen and Rinna.  It was an example of how carried away Rinna gets without any prompting.  Things like the Munchausen which has so many layers and are subject to interpretation are harder to nail down.  Rinna claiming LVP asking her why she was not angrier about the bi-polar comment.  On one side it kind of cancelled the Muchausen's comment on the other hand there was Rinna's history of hysterics. like smashing a wine glass and continuing to go an and on about Kim.

So it came down to two very subjective situations.  The apology and the post Munchausen reveal.  It also didn't help the situation Rinna continues to change the story.

Rinna jumping around screaming, "own it" and walking off while LVP was talking did not help LVP's state of mind.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

My mom suspects Kyle truly doesn't like LVP..but learned her lesson in turning against her in season 3 and 4...hence this loyalty stuff we saw in season 5 and 6.

I don't agree with this.  I think Kyle and Lisa are really good friends and were good friends before the show started.  I have a friend who nobody else likes also.  I'm constantly being asked, "Why in the world are you friends with her?"  The thing is, I see something in her that nobody else sees.  I have had some of my most fun moments with her and she always has my back and vice versa.  Is she a pain in the ass sometimes?  Yes!  Does she go out of her way to piss some of my other friends off?  Yes!  But I don't base my friendships on what others think of someone.  Have we fallen out before?  Yes!  Many times, but we always manage to forgive and forget.  I think this is the same kind of friendship Kyle and LisaV have.  I don't think Kyle is faking anything.  When she befriends someone, I think she's pretty sincere with that friendship.  That's just my opinion anyway.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Perhaps Yolanda should have followed her own advice and shared her marriage was over during filming.  She could have connected with the other women who had gone through divorces, Kathryn, Kyle, Eileen and Erika.  Sharing her Lyme Disease was not an effort to make a connection with the other women.  It was all about Yolanda.  She would not even entertain any comments about what might be affecting her besides the Lyme. 

You're absolutely right but I think that by the time the curtain fell down on the Foster marriage that Yo had already felt pretty alienated from most of them and wasn't about to open up and share anything with any of them. I think any 'connections' with them were pretty much out of the question at that point in time.

• Love 4

Just to show how manipulative Eileen is of Lisa Rinna, she got her to say she was "So appalled!" over what Ken said about her.  It's almost like Eileen put the words in Rinna's mouth.  Now that's what I call manipulation.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

This.

WoYo just drove me crazy with her hypocrisy when it comes to what is okay in her world.  What is acceptable in order to pass her friendship tests?  It's as if she expects the other women to know that she is the master to them, they are the subjects of the kingdom, AKA circus clowns.  The behavior expected of them from Yo can change from day to day as well.  She is an exhausting person to be around, not because she is sick, but due to her demands of friends when friendships are supposed to be easy.  I can't believe I'm now feeling sorry for her ex-King because I cannot imagine what a high maintenance wife she must have been!

In real life, actual life, that is not filmed for television, yes, it would be rude to say someone looked terrible.  However, what we do know is that when you film you wear make up even if you don't in real life.  They are being filmed, WoYo always looked glamorous and was clearly wearing make up even when exercising on film.  I think anyone would be surprised to see a friend show up to a birthday dinner, that normally looks glamorous, and a past model, without any make up.  A logical thought would be to think that she must be ill.  In real life it would be starting too.  

As we have seen, when someone commented that she looked great, she would be angry because that was not what you are supposed to say to WoYo.  Who has time for someone like that in their lives?  She's playing a game.  Look at all her willing pawns...

Thank you for agreeing with me.  And now I'm agreeing with you!  "Exhausting" is exactly what Yo is, and - from what we've seen - always has been.  I didn't like her from her very first moment on this show, and she was healthy then (or not, depending on which of her stories you want to believe.)  But she was certainly active, certainly looked good, was running all over, not complaining about being sick (proof positive that she wasn't sick because for sure she would have let us know), and was clearly living the life of someone who was not "brain dead" or "isolated" or unable to read or leave her bed or drive or any of the rest of it.

The problem with her - for me, right off the bat - was that she was arrogant and judgmental, and her sense of superiority made her pretty much unwatchable very quickly.  IRL I would run far and fast from someone who feels she has the right to judge everyone else on a never-ending basis.  She loves to spout her words of wisdom, as though she's presenting some kind of gift to those less enlightened and brilliant than she is.  She thinks the world should revolve around her needs & wants and has shown zero interest in the rest of them, and yet she demands undying devotion and attention from everyone on exactly the terms she sets forth.   I had little tolerance before the whole LD storyline, and zero tolerance now.  

• Love 20

Someone like Tamra would have made mince meat of rinna and yolanda in a heartbeat..

Oh, lawd...Tamra would zest and slice Yolanda, get her to cry for real, and then make a margarita out of her tears.

She doesn't owe them shit. If she wants to live in a pink glittery world full of ponies and puppies, that's her right.

Damn straight. “Life isn't all diamonds and rosé, but it should be."  Bitter hags can stay bitter.

These gals are called sluts, drunks, thieves, adulterers, bossy women and bad mothers.

But, LVP isn't those things, so there wouldn't be anything for her to "survive". Not to mention, those gals wouldn't whine about being manipulated.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, HumblePi said:

You're absolutely right but I think that by the time the curtain fell down on the Foster marriage that Yo had already felt pretty alienated from most of them and wasn't about to open up and share anything with any of them. I think any 'connections' with them were pretty much out of the question at that point in time.

Isn't that the point of connecting?  Sharing what you are going through so others can understand you?  She certainly wasn't disconnected from Eileen.  She kept showing up and talking about her Lyme Disease.  I think Yolanda was being phony or maybe hopeful they weren't headed for a split.  It gors back to Yolanda spewing advice and passing judgment that she does not take or practice.  She did drag three of them back to New York.  I just think she could have answered their texts with some real emotions.   

• Love 4

Did Yolanda give marriage advice during the season? Was she in a position to talk about a marriage whose fate wasn't decided back in aug/sep? No one should be be expected to provide continuous updates on the disintigration of their marriage. Lisa figuratively rectally probes the other housewives for dirt, but she keeps them at arms length. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ingenting said:
7 hours ago, ingenting said:

How long ago was the reunion filmed? Considering that Lisa didn't seem all that upset in the footage, it would be bizarre if she felt raw about it weeks later.

Lisar and Eileen are the ones who should be crying themselves to sleep as a result of the reunions airing. 

I don't think it's that she's feeling raw, but rather that she's responding to viewers who just saw the reunion.  

And I agree re Lisar and Eileen.  I thought they both seemed ridiculous.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think "There goes our fucking storyline" at Rinna's bday party was in reaction to seeing Yo without makeup and realizing she really was sick. And that is why the munchausen comment fell with a huge thud. And why they were all quick to say, "she's sick with lyme and something else maybe." And why no one went after her at the reunion. LVP, Kyle and Rinna may have been squawking back and forth on texts about the instas and planning on going after Yo, but once they saw her IRL and Ken made the comment that she looked like shit, in that she's really sick looking, the storyline for the season that she was faking was off the table. Rinna is such an idiot she stuck with the original plan. Plus do you think Andy is going to accuse Yo of lying when Tommy Hilfiger is standing up supporting the same thing at the Gala?

I think LVP was acting at the reunion with her tears and her pointing. She was trying to muster up something to say about her own DV. In her blog LVP mocked Eileen for bringing up DV, and then shared that she (LVP) had been a victim herself.  That's some cold shit right there. An abused woman (LVP) shaming another woman (Eileen) for bringing up her own abuse as a way to share something personal so that other women can get to know her (Eileen) and understand her better. And now LVP thinks that Rinna hit her over the head with a baseball bat? Go tell that to the women in crisis centers.  

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Did Lisa V mock Eileen's experience of domestic violence? What did she say that was mocking?

She mocked Eileen bringing it up. You just don't do that. Eileen shared something deeply personal as a way to connect with the women in the group - also making a statement that any woman, even someone who appears so strong, even someone who is a successful actress, can be a victim of domestic violence. And LVP went in her blog and questioned Eileen's motives for bringing it up. That's shitty IMO. That's quelling. That inhibits women from sharing their stories of DV.  That's cold.  She questions why would Eileen share it and then goes on to share her own? What's the point then LVP? 

• Love 5
(edited)
59 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I think "There goes our fucking storyline" at Rinna's bday party was in reaction to seeing Yo without makeup and realizing she really was sick. And that is why the munchausen comment fell with a huge thud. And why they were all quick to say, "she's sick with lyme and something else maybe." And why no one went after her at the reunion. LVP, Kyle and Rinna may have been squawking back and forth on texts about the instas and planning on going after Yo, but once they saw her IRL and Ken made the comment that she looked like shit, in that she's really sick looking, the storyline for the season that she was faking was off the table. Rinna is such an idiot she stuck with the original plan. Plus do you think Andy is going to accuse Yo of lying when Tommy Hilfiger is standing up supporting the same thing at the Gala?

I think LVP was acting at the reunion with her tears and her pointing. She was trying to muster up something to say about her own DV. In her blog LVP mocked Eileen for bringing up DV, and then shared that she (LVP) had been a victim herself.  That's some cold shit right there. An abused woman (LVP) shaming another woman (Eileen) for bringing up her own abuse as a way to share something personal so that other women can get to know her (Eileen) and understand her better. And now LVP thinks that Rinna hit her over the head with a baseball bat? Go tell that to the women in crisis centers.  

If they were shocked to see how Yolanda looked at Rinna's birthday party, it's because at the same time she was posting these kind of pics on Instagram:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3179261/Yolanda-Foster-husband-David-vacation-Canada-despite-RHOB-star-s-continued-battle-against-Lyme-disease.html

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
(edited)

I 100% agree that mocking someone's experience of domestic violence is awful, no argument here about that. But I am wondering if I missed something somewhere because I can't find an example of mocking anywhere. In what way specifically (what words did she use) to mock her for bringing it up? 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

The picture with YoYo in whatever she was in - was funny.  I thought she was in a huge Jiffy Pop container.

I watched part 3 when I had no intention of watch any of this tripe.  I was busy doing an online jigsaw puzzle and was too intent or lazy to pick up the remote and change the channel.

If you're going to say something like I think xxxx has Munchausen's, then have the cahones to stick with it and see it to the end.  Do not fold like a cheap suit.  At least that witch Meghan stayed with what she said, and not only brought receipts, but copies of the receipts in triplicate.  The BH crew doesn't know how to fight, or they act like they don't because they are such (or pretending to be) hoity toity women.

Someone said this was like the Super Bowl to them.  No offense, but it was more like the Toilet Bowl for me.

At the end of the day (I had to use that phrase, I just had to), I really don't care who lied or did what.  For the love of everything holy, bury this poor dead horse already.

LOL...I'm not a bit offended....but I do wonder why your wasting your time watching a toilet bowl?:)

28 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I think LVP was acting at the reunion with her tears and her pointing. She was trying to muster up something to say about her own DV.

That was odd. When Andy said:  "He hurt you"  and she started pointing and counting...she said "Once" and continued counting - her eyes looked like they went out of focus for a second.  It was just odd.  I didn't know what to make of it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

All these women--and not just the BH women--are chronically appalled.

LVP didn't share abuse story: appalled

LVP shares abuse story on blog: appalled

Yo goes to lunch with Kim and Brandi: appalled

Kathryn tells Lisa what Ericka said about her: appalled

Lisa R mentions Munchies: appalled

Taylor mentions sick selfies: appalled

LVP doesn't "own it": appalled

Kyle not mad enough at LVP: appalled

Ken speaks up for Lisa: appalled

Ericka says cunty: appalled

Ericka has racy video: appalled

Brandi exists: appalled

Kim's behavior: appalled

Kyle invites sister to own party: appalled 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, ryebread said:

That was odd. When Andy said:  "He hurt you"  and she started pointing and counting...she said "Once" and continued counting - her eyes looked like they went out of focus for a second.  It was just odd.  I didn't know what to make of it. 

It was odd, but weirdly familiar to me as the child of English parents.  I would bet that Lisa was probably told to toughen up as a kid, shows of emotion back then were not encouraged, and the pausing and pointing was (I'd guess) seemed like a "hold it together" technique that she maybe acquired in childhood. My dad's mom died when he was a kid, he went to boarding school and it was basically, "sorry about your mother", now shove it down and never speak of it or acknowledge it again. Not kidding. What can I say, I get her. 

• Love 22
(edited)
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Yolanda fails, and I believe it is intentional, to recognize LVP has done a fair amount of volunteering for Gay Rights and every Monday, not only serve food for the homeless but provides it.  Somehow between the animal advocacy, the Gay Rights and feeding the poor, I just find LVP's charitable resources and energy more substantial, then a charity that recognizes celebrities for bringing awareness to a disease. 

I am not trying to be a bitch but I think Yolanda is allowed to go unchallenged way too much of the time and it just doesn't make for good TV.

I didn't realize that she had such regular involvement with other charities. Makes Eileen and Yolanda's comments pretty ignorant. Not to mention - why wouldn't you use a television platform to bring awareness to cause that is lesser known? Does anyone need to watch this show to learn about the challenges of the LGBT community or that poverty at home exists? No. In contrast, how many would know about something like the Yulin festival? I didn't know about it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's very easy to pile on faults when you already have your opinion on something. You naturally look for all of the narrative that supports your opinion. Bias is human nature but it often exposes itself to be hypocritical when you use that bias for an agenda, being so unaware of how your words, actions and intentions can be interpreted in the same way that you shame someone else for.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 9
(edited)
17 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Isn't this the first reunion in a long time, if not ever, in which the husbands didn't sit on stage?  I wonder if there's some tension there.

Wow, I just realized everyone one of the cast has a husband. When's the last time that's happened and ironically enough this is the only season where the husbands didn't show (you know once they started including the husband segment). Did the husbands come out last year? I don't recall Vinny ever sitting on a reunion stage. Or Harry Hamlin...

I'm thinking the majority of husbands of this particular cast was not eager to appear.

Definite no show:

David, Tom, Vinny, Harry Hamlin

Want to show:

Kathryn's husband (OMG, I'm drawing a blank on his name)

Ken

Maybe:

Mauricio. It looks like he runs hot and cold when it comes to this show so ya can never be quite sure where his head is at. Considering the storyline was about someone's illness I wouldn't be surprised that he wouldn't want to participate in this years reunion. As well as all the stuff going on with Kim and Kim/Kyle's relationship. Not something he'd want to comment on.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

An almost last observation on the reunion.  Maybe I was kind of bored or maybe I'm getting totally fixated on my own image in the mirror but I couldn't help but notice that LVP is beginning to show her age in her neck.

I noticed this, too.  Next season we will see that she had a nip tuck for that.  And fine with me, I had a face lift about 15 years ago and it was one of the best things I did for myself!  

• Love 4

The problem with her - for me, right off the bat - was that she was arrogant and judgmental, and her sense of superiority made her pretty much unwatchable very quickly.  IRL I would run far and fast from someone who feels she has the right to judge everyone else on a never-ending basis.  She loves to spout her words of wisdom, as though she's presenting some kind of gift to those less enlightened and brilliant than she is.  She thinks the world should revolve around her needs & wants and has shown zero interest in the rest of them, and yet she demands undying devotion and attention from everyone on exactly the terms she sets forth.

I think she knew that she was viewed pretty unfavorably so there was no way that she was going to let her failing marriage be the storyline. If it was, she'd have to be part of the problem. Instead she had her lyme story and got to play the total victim - to the extent she even implied that the illness is what broke her marriage apart. I'm sure she loved the fact that a major part of the season became a question of whether she was ill or not. It doubled and tripled her victim cred. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Bah, like an idiot, I just looked at Rinna's twitter. She's mocking (actual mocking!) Lisa with a tweet about how she's passionate about People (with a capital P no less -- that proves it!".  Erm, unless one of those people is Lisa Vanderpump? Rinna talks a big game about how people (Lisa!) should behave, but when you get right down to it, she creates ugliness; I wish she would stop.

ETA: Eagerly awaiting her "owning it!" of this situation.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

It was odd, but weirdly familiar to me as the child of English parents.  I would bet that Lisa was probably told to toughen up as a kid, shows of emotion back then were not encouraged, and the pausing and pointing was (I'd guess) seemed like a "hold it together" technique that she maybe acquired in childhood. My dad's mom died when he was a kid, he went to boarding school and it was basically, "sorry about your mother", now shove it down and never speak of it or acknowledge it again. Not kidding. What can I say, I get her. 

This is how I was raised.  You gave yourself a few hours to whine about whatever the issue was and then you put on your big girl pants and dealt with it.  I get it.  I get her.  I don't think the fact that she didn't show emotion (or doesn't) is an indication that she's some stone cold bitch.  She's just been programmed all her life not to show emotion.  It's something you do in private with those whom you trust to be able to handle it.  Acknowledging she's been burned by the ladies on Twitter is not "playing the victim".  She's merely saying it got to her and thanking people for the support.  You can't criticize her for not showing emotion and then in the same breath criticize her for doing so.  One or the other.  

• Love 16

I'm still irked at how appalled these chicks were about Ken's words. 

But last season, Rinna sent threatening text messages to Kim - direct threats - about how she would fuck Kim up if she continued saying nasty things about Harry.  (I was in full support of that, BTW.  I would've told Kim I'd fuck her up, too.)

Erika sat right there and called Kathryn a c*nt for spilling the beans about what Erika said re: Lisa.  No one vomited.

So ... are they only appalled to the point of vomiting when the bad words are directed at them or ...?

• Love 23
(edited)
2 hours ago, jinjer said:

She mocked Eileen bringing it up. You just don't do that. Eileen shared something deeply personal as a way to connect with the women in the group - also making a statement that any woman, even someone who appears so strong, even someone who is a successful actress, can be a victim of domestic violence. And LVP went in her blog and questioned Eileen's motives for bringing it up. That's shitty IMO. That's quelling. That inhibits women from sharing their stories of DV.  That's cold.  She questions why would Eileen share it and then goes on to share her own? What's the point then LVP? 

I'm starting to think that society has just become ultra sensitive. What about her blog questioned Eileen's motives? How was she mocking? She spoke from her own personal experience - as she said in her blog and even commentary she's made in the past and at the reunion itself when talking about Kyle and Kim - LVP clearly feels some things are better left swept under the rug. She's being narrow minded in not understanding why someone would want to share that type of trauma but that hardly makes it mocking or questioning. Despite what LVP says, she doesn't like to be vulnerable. She can talk about difficult things but she'll do so when she's confident that she can be in control of her emotions. Writing about an experience is often easier to control your emotions than sharing it on the spot with people and having to deal with their reactions as well.

Again, this just seems like ultra sensitivity. It's been decided that everything out of LVP's mouth (or writing) must come with cruel intentions so we look for the narrative that fits that opinion. Not without her own faults, but mocking Eileen is far fetched to me unless there is a purpose behind such an accusation.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 18
14 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

LVP is in full victim mode on Twitter. I don't know how to paste tweets, but things like this:

"It's been tough, but don't worry. Last night it got to me for sure. It will be ok tho". To which people are responding that they are crying for her. 

Another one:

"It's been tough. Trying to distract myself. Keep busy. Thank you for your support". 

Why does she have to play the victim? Was it really that bad? People always talk about having one HW crossover to another franchise. I would love to see LVP survive one year with the NY crew. Talk about a reunion being a thing to survive. These gals are called sluts, drunks, thieves, adulterers, bossy women and bad mothers. They are accused of all matter of things, and that was just at the last reunion. Being called manipulative would be tame. Pretty much everyone is fair game. One gal might get mad at another and go after her on Twitter, but no one becomes a victim and makes people think they are being "taken down" year after year. I hate Ramona, but think of all the things folks have accused her of during the years. She argues, disagrees, tells them they are wrong, but she doesn't go crying over on Twitter about how it is such an outrage and she is not sure that she can take it anymore. With the the possible new exception of Beth, no one is afraid of another HW. They aren't afraid of the fan backlash they will get for speaking their minds. If you do or say something stupid, bitchy or mean, you are going to be told about it. The girls over on NY would kick LVP's ass. 

She wrote it's been tough... Does that really come across as being in the throws of angst and turmoil? She just said it was tough and from what I saw that sounds about right.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm starting to think that society has just become ultra sensitive.

I agree with this.  But I also believe that it's become that way because society has become ultra nasty and cold.

• Love 4

I don't think LVP is obligated to share her experience with domestic violence and I'm not saying she's faking it (maybe I should start crying for the horror of "engaging" in this chatter at all), but after the Brandi Slap she did make a big deal about how no one has ever laid a hand on her in her entire life except for her little brother in playfights, and that the idea of any sort of physicality was absolutely foreign to her. Does anyone else remember more details?

• Love 1