Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Conclusion. The 90210 ladies reunite and reflect on their trip to Dubai. Also: Tension simmers between Lisa Rinna and Lisa Vanderpump; and Brandi sounds off about Season 6 via video.

Just now, wings707 said:

Eileen is quite the snippy one.  She gave LVP an apology dripping with anger and huff.  Andy supported that!  

But it was sincere anger and huff!

• Love 16

I watched with complete boredom until the evil queen and wine goblet showed up. Turned it off and went for my evening walk. If it takes Brandi to spice things up, then the show is in real trouble.

• Love 18

6 Reasons Season 6 Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Was The Worst
Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/03/6-reasons-season-6-real-housewives-beverly-hills-worst/#ptxc1YqbZgMtJcQ3.99

Brandi Glanville Isn't A Cast Member

The women loved complaining about Brandi Glanville last season, but I am sure that they miss her now. I’m sure that they are so over talking about the allegations of Yolanda‘s Munchausen’s Syndrome. Love her or hate her, Brandi was always entertaining and her presence was able to incite multiple controversies. This is something the viewers desperately needed in a season that revolved around a singular plot point. Plus, the show got a lot less funny since she left.

There Is Too Much Faye Resnick

Why does this woman continue to show up?

Faye Resnick acts like she's so overwhelmed by the negative attention she receives - and that she doesn’t deserve it because she is not a cast member on RHOBH, yet she is the one who continues to show up to every event possible. She keeps inserting herself in situations and gets mad when people react to her presence and chronic shit stirring. Thankfully, Kyle’s unwavering loyalty is most likely enough to make up for all the hate she gets from everyone else.

• Love 4

I used to really like Lisa Rinna before she joined the franchise. Now, I can't stand her. She's bat sh** crazy and annoying as hell. She's constantly trying to remain relevant and it's backfired. Ilene is like a little Chihuahua constantly nipping and barking about LVP. I'm so over Yolanda and her illness. Time for another storyline, Yo. 

Brandy's bit was boring. Come on Andy, you can do better. 

• Love 24
(edited)

The set design was terrible.  It does not have a Beverly Hills feel.  It looked a little like a wedding in an Elks hall with the flowers picked randomly from public gardens by nightfall.  Alcohol steering the choices.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The set design was terrible.  It does not have a Beverly Hills feel.  It looked a little like a wedding in an Elks hall with the flowers picked randomly from public gardens by nightfall.  Alcohol steering the choices.  

I've been at that exact wedding. It ended in divorce.

• Love 22

I think this will be the last season(s) for all of the housewives shows.

Too stale, too forumula driven.

LVP will have a few more seasons with Vanderpump Rules? or more business ventures to tape.

Kyle is moving on with her own show about her family.

Lisa R and Eileen will both go back to the soaps and their other endeavors.

Yolanda, who really cares about this self centered loon. Andy will probably pitch a show about her Gigi and the non- Gigi's.

Kathryn will fade back to obscurity and live a happy life with her husband.

Erika will go back to patting the puss with her husband and gays.

KR and BG just fade out to nowhere-ville.

• Love 7
Just now, zoeysmom said:

What makes it incredible is she was so close to Yolanda she never watched her show and to this day Yolanda has never seen an Erika Jayne performance.  Erika's husband is an attorney, I am quite certain before signing the bottom line they watched the show.  Another thing how is it Tom had an opinion about LVP the first time he met her being an alligator waiting on the banks for prey.  How were those opinions formed?

Exactly. I mean they *are* bosom buddies, but when I say that I mean they're both boobs.

• Love 22

Eileen is too stupid to realize that Brandi was actually insulting her when she "complimented" her on her hair.  In other words, last season Brandi thought Eileen's hair looked like crap.  And her insult to Rinna was the only thing I liked about Brandi's segment.

• Love 10
(edited)

I loved how they all had to sum each other up in one word and cooed appreciatively over words like "integrity" and "genuine." Then Rinna used "funny" to describe LVP and LVP looked like she faintly smelled a fart from somewhere on the set.

Edited by archer1267
Spellcheck changed Rinna to Donna
  • Love 18
(edited)
44 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I feel like Brandi was guided in her critique.  I don't see her saying things like changing the narrative.

"Narrative" is too many syllables for Brandi to come up with on her own.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 21

At this point watching my cats napping in the sun has become more worth watching.

As I stated before all of the Housewife shows are beyond expiration dates.

Natural law of progression, moving on and wish Bravo would do the same.

FYI, love all of you posters and comments and hopefully we can move on to entertaining shows again!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Snappy said:

Is it just me, of does Eileen perpetually have a puss on he face, and a stick up her butt? She looks like the wicked witch of the west.

Na Eileen has a pickle in her puss. That's why she has a sour look.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I think this will be the last season(s) for all of the housewives shows.

My husband would love nothing more than this. He is so tired of listening to these crapfests and does not understand in the least my attraction to it.

• Love 8