Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Objection, Your Honor

• Start Topic

Yup! I could rub my face on a cat and look like dying within 30 minutes.

I have a cat and if I rub pussy on my face, I fall asleep in about a half hour.

He's a male cat, too..

------

@ HumblePi, I wrote an invisible check and put it into an invisible envelope made out the Invisible Disease Fund...I invisibly mailed it.

• Love 8

@ HumblePi, I wrote an invisible check and put it into an invisible envelope made out the Invisible Disease Fund...I invisibly mailed it.

God I love this.

I am going to hell.

But at least it is with a grin.

• Love 7

Kathryn needs to stop needling LisaR about her eating habits.  LisaR is too thin, but so are a lot of women.  It's not always because of an eating disorder. 

Like someone said up-thread, she might not be comfortable eating on camera.  Who knows what happens with those lips?  Are they numb?   Does food sometimes fall out of her mouth? 

It's so annoying, the way people tell skinny folks to "Eat a sammich!" but they never tell an overweight person to "Put the sammich down!" 

• Love 15

This week's episode has not inspired me enough to think about it much less to write anything about it. All I can say is that I can't wait for RHONY next month.

• Love 5

This week's episode has not inspired me enough to think about it much less to write anything about it. All I can say is that I can't wait for RHONY next month.

LOL, Hi AnnA! Sometimes these HW shows are a rinse/repeat of other HW franchise shows, a little too much to be "coinky dinky" at times IMO. We saw shades of this during the OC and sadly, it looks like "health" issues will crop up in NY this season as well. LOL 

• Love 5

http://www.trashtalktv.com/03/09/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-habitat-for-twitchmanity-and-the-butterface-patriarch/381674/

Yay!  TRASHTALK recap is up.

Kyle and Erika meet up to pretend to play a sport, but Erika’s sick of spitting out balls so she doesn’t wanna play tennis. They choose something called Pickle Ball instead. Leave it up to Erika to turn a ball sport into a phallic game. Consistency is key.

Erika’s shocked she’s not more in shape, cuz she writhes around on floors flapping her ass cheeks. Well, find a game that you can use your hoochie in. Might I suggest ping pong?

Erika catches nosy ass Kyle up on the party and Kathryn and stuff. All this talk of not being able to trust women and you meet up with Kyle. Hopeless. Kyle is shocked that such a strong women is so easily silenced by a man. Kyle doesn’t let Mauricio tell her shit. Mauricio has his trans hookers to tell off when he’s mad, just like Don Rickles.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

Habitat for Humanity? Stop the Insanity!!! (Susan Powters style)

This is the shit that pisses me off with Bravo. A chance to show your network isn't all about faked drama from Beverly Hills and prove these woman are deeper than appearances (we all give give give so much blah blah) and what do they do with it? Have the housewives bitching about each other and their hurt feelings while yapping more than working on the house. Such a poor display for 'charity' work. Unless the message Bravo was going for was to show how superficial and selfish they are.

Obviously I'm not from Beverly Hills, but did all the $$ make them forget life lessons parents instilled in them, how to be humbly genuine in your giving?
I bet it was 1 hour work max between hair and makeup breaks. Appeared to me Kyle, Eileen and Lisa R were the ones that have gotten their hands dirty to help others before. 

Reminded me of that series The Simple Life...all about themselves and their bad hair days while lopping ladles of beans on the homeless peoples platters. Like the showing up is considered charity.
I'd have liked to see SOME kind of rags to riches type story telling in the house painting scene. Perhaps how some of them struggled to get their 1st mortgage or how truly blessed they are in life. Zilch.

To most viewers, volunteering is something your heart and soul goes into. Like when your painting, being honored to have 2 hands that work right to paint. When your wiping sweat off your forehead you think of the family that will live in the house will have jobs that are labor intensive, yet they press on hoping for better and absolutely full of gratitude to the volunteers. Like while your fussing over details, thinking how at some point in time one of the family members will be looking at that spot instead of living in a shelter will peeling paint. THAT kind of heart and soul, I saw none of it in this episode.
In fairness Mauricio did give them 'we're giving back' introduction. Which they all 'mmhmm'd n yes yes giving back' like saying it is doing it.
GAWD ...stay away Kim and BG.

• Love 10

Easy now. He's from a different time. Back when he first started a'courtin,' womenfolk knew their place. And there were only thirteen colonies. And..."When you marry for money, you earn every penny." 

This is not true!  I know many people in their 70s who are very current in their thinking on marriage, women and everything!   If you are 70 now it means your young adult years were in the 60s and 70s.  

Tom's personal sensibilities are at play here, not his entire generation.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

Yes, Kyle was a bit taken aback when Erika mentioned that Tom was mad her, because she's "not allowed" to behave that way in their house. And Kyle was all, "Mauricio doesn't tell me how to act".

Or swollen eyes. Something like that. I loved the look on Rinna's face, when they cut to a TH of her, right after showing Erika explain how "puffy" Yo looked while facetiming. It was a "Really???" kind of face and so hilarious.

But she didn't "discredit her disease/journey of 3/4/5/700 years". So that alone makes her a better friend, dontcha know?

Absolutely. As long as you're "there" for Yo, you are golden. By "there" she means visit her, so she can go on and on about herself. And of course, take a look at all the meds in her med room ( I still can't believe Daisy made a point to show the women all the meds) . I have no doubt that Yo has no real need for BG or KR in her life.

Loved what Lisa said on the beach about Yolanda. I'm sure the others feel the same but they're worried about the backlash. Lisa is bat shit crazy enough that she can't help herself, lol.

If I had the kind of relationship with my husband that Erika has with Tom, I wouldn't be on TV. I'd be so embarrassed. He speaks to her like a child. The way she told Kyle that Tom was angry with her was odd. Kyle's reaction would have been mine too. Huh? Why is your husband upset because someone acted like a fool at your dinner party? The way Erika told kyle makes me think Tom gets upset with Erika often.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 16
One thing I noticed was after the pickle-ball sesh, Kyle and Erika were drinking real Coke, not even diet! And Erika was drinking it again at the work site! I would've guessed these ladies would never let that pass their lips!

I don't drink Coke or Pepsi as part of my regular diet, but if I am out at an event and it's offered and I feel like it, I will always pick the regular, non-diet version. I never finish a whole can anyway, so if I'm going to take a few drinks it's going to be the real stuff, not the diet-ed down, artificial tasting stuff. Everything in moderation.

So the scenes with Tom shushing Erika bother me more than all the stupid back and forth between these catty crones.  However, all I need to know is: Did Mr. Girardi shush Erika before they got married? If he did, and she entered into the relationship knowing that was how he rolled, then okay. If he's evolved into treating her that way, and holds the money and security over her head if she objects to his behavior, then that sucks. He comes off looking terrible, so bad calculation on his part.

Kathryn is HORRIBLE. For someone who was introduced to us as such an ageless beauty, I find it hard to look at her. Also, what does she bring to the table? Being married to a younger ex football player is not that interesting. This show is shriveled up like a prune and done.  Can't wait for my NYC ladies to start airing. 

• Love 2

Kathryn seemed drunk at Erika's. I know she thinks she is strong, assertive and out spoken. I think she was nervous about seeing both Lisa V and Erika, as well as not having her husband with her. They seem to go everywhere together, she probably needed some liquid courage. She really made a fool of herself.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 17

Again I take issue.  I am from that generation and this is just not true.  I was a hippie as was my husband.  He is a CEO of a large manufacturing company and I am a retired therapist.  Bra burning was just a silly thing the media picked up and was nonsense.  This generation was judged by what the media chose to display from a group of out spoken weirdos.   The media still does that if you have not noticed. 

ETA, I inhaled. 

I also am 'from those years' and was making a joke and a generalization about some of my compatriots. There were the 'weirdos' and there were the 'weirdos' on the other side of the generation.

I was on the side of the 'weirdos'. I still don't trust anyone over 30, 40, 50 or 60. ;)

I never inhaled, I sucked it all in.

• Love 6

Yolanda sure looks like she has moon face from steroids, but that is a huge NO NO for Lyme Disease. Maybe she had some dental work done?!

Sometimes these women remind me of sisters with the way the call each other out on everything. It seems fairly obvious Rinna has some food issues- maybe if she admitted it then Kathryn would shut up about it?

If Erika wasn't such a biotch I would almost feel sorry for her- that is two public shushes from her daddy husband. She knew she was in trouble after the dinner, and walked with Tom like a contrite bad girl. What a pompous prick.

• Love 2

Anyone catch the bruises on Yolanda's arm that she made sure we 'saw'? Bruise? Track marks? Make up? **sorry that was kind of vague, it was during the scene w/Kyle discussing the email and Yo is wearing her lime sweatshirt.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 4

Again I take issue. I am from that generation and this is just not true.

ETA, I inhaled.

=:-O

Anyone catch the bruises on Yolanda's arm that she made sure we 'saw'? Bruise? Track marks? Make up? **sorry that was kind of vague, it was during the scene w/Kyle discussing the email and Yo is wearing her lime sweatshirt.

I wouldn't be surprised if she blamed David.

Until she gets her pay day he could be on the hook for anything she dreams up.

• Love 5

I feel like by the end of every franchise, I'm always just wishing for the next.  But RHoNY is my favorite.  Tied with OC.  (Sentimental reasons.)

• Love 4

Yolanda sure looks like she has moon face from steroids, but that is a huge NO NO for Lyme Disease. Maybe she had some dental work done?!

Sometimes these women remind me of sisters with the way the call each other out on everything. It seems fairly obvious Rinna has some food issues- maybe if she admitted it then Kathryn would shut up about it?

If Erika wasn't such a biotch I would almost feel sorry for her- that is two public shushes from her daddy husband. She knew she was in trouble after the dinner, and walked with Tom like a contrite bad girl. What a pompous prick.

I think the constant infusions are causing her fluid volume overload. That could explain the puffy face. Also High dose Vitamin C actually depresses the immune system. Maybe Her "nurse" should know that.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4

Everyone is blaming LisaV for pushing LisaR to reveal the Munchausens however during the sitdown on the beach between LisaR and Eileen she admitted that it was both LisaV and Kyle urging her to bring it up.  Where did LisaV get the info if it was originally brought up by LisaR's hairdresser?  Do they have the same one?

I smell producer setup here.

I think Eileen has a bone to pick with LisaV because of the "affair" business and that her feelings were hurt and LisaV doesn't seem to want to acknowledge this.   I  have wondered if LVP was asking about their "love affair" rather than meaning something sordid.  I get the feeling Eileen is now out to get LVP.

Erika is a phone from the beginning.  You know she got all her info from Yolo, Kim, and the disease ridden skank of Hollywood.  She has had it out for LVP from the beginning.  (Remember the sit down between Erika and Tom the night they went out to eat with the Vanderpump/Todds where she was complaining about having to serve Rose' wine and she knew no one who drank the stuff?)  Very two-faced if you ask me.  She is a snake.  She talks about people behind their backs and then acts as if nothing happened, yet gets bent out of shape when it comes back to bite her in her ass.

We all know why Yolo hates LVP.  Jealousy.

She who will not be named hates LVP because she can.  She is a hater who hates, a drunk, an addict  (mixing Xannies and Wine) and an enabler (Kim)

Rinna is a hypocrite.  She doesn't want to give out the name of her hairdresser who brought up the Munchausens because the gal wasn't there but it's OK to bring up Kyle and LVP and accuse them of controlling her when they aren't around.  I can not and will not complain about her eating habits.  She is an actress and weight is an important factor in getting roles in Hollywood.  Very few really curvy women make it in the industry.

• Love 4

The inside of my arms look like that every time I get blood work done. Not saying she had bloodwork, because I agree with WireWrap about the Vitamin C IV. No matter how many times I tell a nurse that they'll need to take it from my hand, they all protest and say, "That won't happen with me. I'm really skilled" and I wind up with a bruise on the inside of each arm and getting it drawn out of my hand.

• Love 2

I am so behind, I just watched the episode. I just can't with these women. 

Erica/Erika, yes the behavior at your dinner party was horrible and you should be pissed, but that old guy you are married to is pissed at you? Um, excuse me, WTF. And I am no fan, but Kathryn was 100 times wrong for spilling the beans  on Erica. I know there are cameras there, I don't care. 

LVP is not innocent, her questions are not innocent, she stirs the pot. They all need to get over it. 

I mostly can't stand Rinna, and she is scared on LVP that's why she won't dish on her, but she finally said what 100% of the viewing audience has been thinking forever about Yo

Eileen is just pissed at LVP for bringing up her "affair", so she will never be team LVP

Kathryn was either drunk or on something at Erica's party. 

Yo can kiss my ass. I would be so pissed if I invited someone over for a dinner party,  and they backed out at the last minute, then posted their lunch out the same damn day on insta

And all these women look like idiots fighting over their petty shit an HFH building event. It was embarrassing just to watch and I wasn't even there. I hope that Bravo gave a big fat check to them for putting up with such nonsense. 

I wonder if Kathryn's loudness has something to do with her lack of hearing in one ear.  I worked with a girl with hearing problems and she spoke really loudly because she couldn't really gauge how loud she was speaking because she couldn't hear herself very well.  People were constantly telling her to turn it down a notch and she would always have to apologize and explain her situation.  I'm not saying that's definitively what the problem is in Kathryn's case, but it's a possibility.

This is my problem as well.  People will tell me to stop yelling, but to me I am not yelling.  When I speak in what others tell me is a normal volumn, in my head it sounds like whispering.  In order to change it, you need to be aware EVERY time you open your mouth--not easy

• Love 6

Kathryn needs to stop needling LisaR about her eating habits.  LisaR is too thin, but so are a lot of women.  It's not always because of an eating disorder. 

Like someone said up-thread, she might not be comfortable eating on camera.  Who knows what happens with those lips?  Are they numb?   Does food sometimes fall out of her mouth? 

It's so annoying, the way people tell skinny folks to "Eat a sammich!" but they never tell an overweight person to "Put the sammich down!" 

Not to mention that Kathy is pretty darn thin herself!  I promise you she pays strict attention to what she eats.  You can't out exercise a bad diet.

Whoever said upthread, "When you marry for money, you earn every penny." is brilliant.  That whole relationship makes me a bit sad.   When Erika said Tom was mad at HER rather than mad at her guests or just mad about the whole situation it made me uncomfortable. 

• Love 5

I am basically Team Everyone But Kathryn and YoFo/YoHa this episode.

Eileen looked STUNNING at the beach with Rinna.  The lady is more gorgeous now than 30 years ago.  And I'd love a gif of her face at the end of the scene, maybe when Rinna said something about run, lady.  It was classic.

I enjoyed watching (most of) the ladies participate in the Habitat for Humanity, or whatever charity build they were doing.  It's nice to see them giving back.

• Love 5

I forgot about Kathryn poking at LisaR about eating. So annoying. If she really thinks Lisa has an issue with food, how is making snarky jabs helping? Lisa is thin but it seems an odd thing to tease her about. I don't know if Lisa has issues with food anymore than any actress in Hollywood. All these women on this show watch Everthing they eat that I'm certain of. So imo Kathryn should be quiet . Not just about Lisa eating but about most things:)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

And, even if it is an eating disorder (which I don't know one way or the other), the way Kathryn goes on and on about LisaR's not eating is not going to help that matter. Kathryn lacks a sensitivity chip, as well as a common-sense chip.

• Love 7

Everyone is blaming LisaV for pushing LisaR to reveal the Munchausens however during the sitdown on the beach between LisaR and Eileen she admitted that it was both LisaV and Kyle urging her to bring it up.  Where did LisaV get the info if it was originally brought up by LisaR's hairdresser?  Do they have the same one?

Lisar never mentioned Kyle asking her to bring up the "m" word. She said that LVP had called her on the phone and suggested she do it. Lisar mentioned Kyle when she said that L&K laughed about the dramatic selfies.  She never implied that Kyle had anything to do with the "m" conversation. 

• Love 6

Blondie, I am pretty sure the hairdresser was a cover story because she didn't want to tell that LisaV was the one.  My guess. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Getting blood drawn or IVs? I have had more 'pricks' in the last few years than a 10 dollar whore - I had one nurse hit a nerve in my arm that turned B&B for two weeks and my forearm hurt for a month afterwards...That is brutal shit - yo probably has collapsed veins and the skin of a hype on her forearms.

I am a 'conscious eater' - This came from years of eating at work buffets and having people comment on what was on and the amount on my plates. Nothing like having someone who doesn't like Jell-O come by and remind you that it's made from horse hoofs or go into detail how the porkchop on your plate was killed. Leave me the fuck alone, I am eating.

I also hate to pretend I have manners and don't like to eat 'sample' foods. Sample food is a bite of food from a platter or at COSTCO.  Don't tease me with a bite, I want the whole thing. Nothing like getting a bite of something wonderful and having to chase the platter across the room or circling the aisle to get another mouthful?

Eileen still had 'issues' about how she ended up in her current marriage? It's just NOT a good look to have to say that you met your current mate by saying you BOTH cheated on your spouses. It may have been 'years' ago, but that is a fucking dinosaur skeleton in the old closet. You can donate it to a museum but it's still gonna be something that people point at and say, THAT'S A DINOSAUR. I think Eileen admits it, but has never OWNED it. LVP bringing it up just grates on her nerves - no matter how much wax you put on that turd? It's still a turd. Own it, it is yours after all?

(That said, I'd ask my wife for a 'pass' with Eileen, but I already am promised to Helen Mirren)

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 5

I wonder if Kathryn's loudness has something to do with her lack of hearing in one ear.  I worked with a girl with hearing problems and she spoke really loudly because she couldn't really gauge how loud she was speaking because she couldn't hear herself very well.  People were constantly telling her to turn it down a notch and she would always have to apologize and explain her situation.  I'm not saying that's definitively what the problem is in Kathryn's case, but it's a possibility.

I kind of got the feeling that the reason we were treated to Kathryn's hearing test was to do damage control on her behavior at this dinner for just this very point.  If you can't hear yourself, your volume is suspect at all times but especially in a noisy situation like a party.  However, this does not mitigate the fact that she was completely obnoxious at whatever decibel she was speaking at.  I join with the rest of you in asking where this bitch was during the great TMCFR episode.

I also thought I heard Rinna say "I choose how I get my calories" while waving her drink around.  It's none of Kathryn's business how much Rinna does or does not eat, since they are clearly not friends.  K is out to make Rinna uncomfortable, and I was glad when Rinna shut her down.  I don't know what Lisa eats or doesn't eat, but there's a good possibility she eats a healthy meal before one of these calorie extravaganzas of dinner parties, in order to have more than one glass of wine.  Which, I agree, would make the dinner party marginally more bearable.  

• Love 8

Blondie, I am pretty sure the hairdresser was a cover story because she didn't want to tell that LisaV was the one.  My guess. 

I think had it been LisaV that told LisaR/Kyle Yolanda has Munchausen she would have said so on the beach in her "confession" to Eileen that day. She is still claiming her female hairdresser said this and that she told both LisaV and Kyle about it before that scene we saw on camera at LisaV's house. Kyle admits to talking about Yolanda's photo posting but says she never heard Munchausen from LisaR until filming at LisaV's house. I don't doubt that LisaV told LisaR to "talk about it" and that she meant for her to do so on camera but I think she told her that because LisaR wouldn't let it go, much like she did with Kim/addiction. When LisaR gets a bone in her mouth/brain, she refuses to let it go....ever. LOL

• Love 9

Easy now. He's from a different time. Back when he first started a'courtin,' womenfolk knew their place. And there were only thirteen colonies. And..."When you marry for money, you earn every penny." 

About being from a 'different time'?

I still address women as "ma'am" and men as "sir". I let women thru the door first (Mostly to check out their ass) or hold a door open for them. I am courteous and say thank you, please and say excuse me. Women were different back then too....I don't see a 'gentleman' of any type having anything to do with a woman as coarse and crude as Eri-cnta Jane and the same way around? Sometimes the people who 'think' their social bearing is impeccable, have more problems than us reg'lr folk?

• Love 5

Good point, Wire, she would have.   

I don't think Lisar has an eating disorder.  She is very disciplined and watches everything that goes in her mouth as most skinny celebs do.  My guess is that she is gluten free and low carb on top of that.  She probably eats at home and has a large serving of protein before she films eating scenes.  

• Love 10

I kind of got the feeling that the reason we were treated to Kathryn's hearing test was to do damage control on her behavior at this dinner for just this very point.  If you can't hear yourself, your volume is suspect at all times but especially in a noisy situation like a party.  However, this does not mitigate the fact that she was completely obnoxious at whatever decibel she was speaking at.  I join with the rest of you in asking where this bitch was during the great TMCFR episode.

I don't give anyone a pass on that shit.

I pull up next to a car at a stoplight and it doesn't matter WHAT they are listening to, I DON'T want to hear it.

They know they are being stupid and want everyone to hear that they have a stereo in their car...same with people who scream, then blame it on being deaf.

I have worked with people with different degrees of hearing loss and it's not the volume of their speech, it's the content that says quite a bit about them?

• Love 2

I am a Democrat and DH is a Republican.  I have absolutely no intention of voting for Hillary Clinton, but then DH had to open his mouth and say "You better not be voting for Hillary."  Damn!  Now what am I supposed to do?  Vote for her because he told me not to?!?  (I told him I wasn't planning to, but NOT because he told me not to!)

I feel like the biggest moron because I've been sitting here for five minutes and cannot for the life of me figure out who DH is supposed to be. The best I could come up with is Delilah Hamlin and I know that's not right lol. Help me, people, I feel impossibly stupid right now. Donnie's last name is presumably Edwards... I'm hanging my head in shame. 

I forgot about Kathryn poking at LisaR about eating. So annoying. If she really thinks Lisa has an issue with food, how is making snarky jabs helping? Lisa is thin but it seems an odd thing to tease her about. I don't know if Lisa has issues with food anymore than any actress in Hollywood. All these women on this show watch Everthing they eat that I'm certain of. So imo Kathryn should be quite. Not just about Lisa eating but about most things:)

Lisar has said she watches everything she puts in her mouth and works out six days a week.  I think Lisar should perhaps focus on what comes out of her mouth.  That woman needs a cup of STFU.  I thought her comments at the dinner table were almost as inappropriate as Kathryn's and she furthered Kathryn's idiocy.

ETA Lisar describes her diet as a "dirty vegan" chances are probably pretty good much of what is served is not vegan food.  Erika doesn't seem like the type of hostess to give a damn.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

I feel like the biggest moron because I've been sitting here for five minutes and cannot for the life of me figure out who DH is supposed to be. The best I could come up with is Delilah Hamlin and I know that's not right lol. Help me, people, I feel impossibly stupid right now. Donnie's last name is presumably Edwards... I'm hanging my head in shame. 

Denny Hamlin, NASCAR driver!!!

; )

• Love 1

Lisar has said she watches everything she puts in her mouth and works out six days a week. I think Lisar should perhaps focus on what comes out of her mouth. That woman needs a cup of STFU. I thought her comments at the dinner table were almost as inappropriate as Kathryn's and she furthered Kathryn's idiocy.

I completely agree, Rinna has a big mouth and says things that are absolutely inappropriate, trust me I'm not necessarily a Rinna fan. I didn't mind her last season but I'm pretty over her.

I watch what I eat pretty carefully and I would be mortified if someone started teasing me about my eating habits. To make the whole table focus on what Rinna was or wasn't eating, seemed just plain nasty to me.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

Sorry! DH = Darling Hubby.

• Love 2

See, I actually liked the hearing test scene because it addressed what so many of us complain about with the HW shows: That's it's become nothing but choreographed party fights. 

The scene didn't make me discount her behavior at the dinner party, but it did help me get to know her better. It was an interesting insight into who she is since it was very specific to her life, as opposed to some generic shot of her shopping or working out. 

• Love 5

I completely agree, Rinna has a big mouth and says things that are absolutely inappropriate, trust me I'm not necessarily a Rinna fan. I didn't mind her last season but I'm pretty over her.

I watch what I eat pretty carefully and I would be mortified if someone started teasing me about my eating habits. To make the whole table focus on what Rinna was or wasn't eating, seemed just plain nasty to me.

Sometimes friends who know each other well like Kyle and Rinna do, can have what I call a running joke.  Maybe between the old friends it is about Rinna and her restrictive diet or Kyle's short legs but it is kind of their thing.  Often times new acquaintances think it is okay for them to comment and it really isn't.  That is what I took away from the conversation.  It started in San Diego between LVP, Kyle and Lisar and then Kathryn joined in and went a bit too far., Either she didn't get that she did or has one of those personalities that just pushes it.  Either way there is a time and a place and probably best kept among a group of girlfriends.

• Love 5

Lisar could probably stand to ease up on her diet. Being so skinny isn't doing much for her career, she's a 52 year actor and her career hasn't advanced in twenty years. Her career has actually been pretty scant for the last twenty years. She's not going to lose anything by easing up.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

It stands for Dear Husband. Don't feel bad, I had to look it up online many times before I could remember it. 

• Love 2

I also thought I heard Rinna say "I choose how I get my calories" while waving her drink around.  It's none of Kathryn's business how much Rinna does or does not eat, since they are clearly not friends.  K is out to make Rinna uncomfortable, and I was glad when Rinna shut her down.  I don't know what Lisa eats or doesn't eat, but there's a good possibility she eats a healthy meal before one of these calorie extravaganzas of dinner parties, in order to have more than one glass of wine.  Which, I agree, would make the dinner party marginally more bearable.  

I don't think the problem was Kathryn's volume though, it's that her comments were totally incoherent with what everyone else was saying. She may as well have "shit stirrer" stamped on her forehead. I think the scene with K and Donnie at her doctor's office was very telling, as was their shopping trip after the Girardi dinner. Kathryn is wasting space on the show. Even Erika was able to get together with Kyle for pickle ball and rehash the dinner. They don't even like each other and are firmly on opposite sides. Kathryn's only ally going into this season was Rinna, and she's an idiot for picking a fight with her, over her eating habits of all things. Not that I mind some Donnie eye candy, but it's weird that a husband is taking up so much screen time, especially for a first-timer.

Edited by rho
  • Love 4
Maybe Lisar would respond to the food issues if someone asked her. All Kathryn has done is make jabs about it. Lisar can handle any conversation that comes up.

Exactly. Kathryn isn't asking her about it, out of curiosity or concern. She's stating "facts", as if she's an authority on the issue, and making fun of it. 

• Love 7

Rinna didn't get her muscles by sitting on her ass, and anyone who works out that much knows how important it is to eat.  You can't build muscles without fuel.  That doesn't mean she'll eat appetizers or chow down at Ho dinners - she likely has a very strict diet, as most body builders do.  And yes, someone who works out 6 times a week and has those muscles is a body builder, IMO.

Rag on Rinna for many things, but she not anorexic skinny-fat.  She is built.  Not as built as Kathryn, but her muscles did not get there by starving herself.  And, OMG, Kathryn, of all people, should be well aware of that.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 17