Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Objection, Your Honor

• Start Topic

I'm chiming in with those who think something less than wonderful is going on between Erika and Tom. Their contract must state that Erika doesn't get one penny until Tom is dead and gone, divorce or not - otherwise wouldn't she high-tail it outta there?!

He's a high-priced attorney. I bet the prenup is tighter than a skeeter's ass in a nosedive. In his favor. Watch him leave all his money to charity.

• Love 15
(edited)

Lisa Rinna is the perfect combination of controlled s*** for the housewives franchise.  And I still don't know if that makes me like her or not.  

I love this and it is so accurate!  I like her when she is stirring the pot to my favor and other times not so much.  She adds spice to this show.  If everyone minded their manners, never spoke behind another's back and were always kind and respectful to all, what would we have to watch and discuss?    

Edited by wings707
  • Love 19

Is there a link with this pic so we know when it was taken?   Looks like it is taken a day after fillers.  We saw her on the phone when talking to Erika, she looked the normal.   

I stand by my guess that production arranged the dinner and Yo was not included on purpose.  She called with a planned excuse. She had been out to lunch earlier that day with Brandi and Kim and she looked just fine in that pic. 

The one here is hideous.  Could be meds from some treatment causing this.   ???

Fillers or steroids.
  • Love 1

Kim and Brandi..... both drunk most of the time, they will "yes ma'am" everything Yo says so that's why they are such good friends. They agree with everything she says.

....and she has that wonderful closet full of meds!

• Love 6
What stood out for me this week was Yo ragging on Kyle for not supporting her, and then expecting her to fly across the country to watch her get an award.  Kyle seemed noncommittal about going.  She could easily come up with an excuse but she'll probably have to go.

Her face might be really puffy and she'll have to stay home. 

I liked how she told Kyle that she and Erika are flying together, in other words... hey Kyle, you're not worth my jet fuel!

Kyle's invite to the award show did not have a heart on it. Unfortunately only the Dream Team can fly on the private jet. 

No different than Rinna taking the lead on confronting Kim about her mental health condition. Eating disorders are second in lethality to addiction in psychiatric illness.

Except Kim's issues were effecting the entire cast, including Rinna who had to ride in an enclosed vehicle with her while she was very clearly unhinged. Rinna's alleged eating disorder is not effecting anyone in any way. 

• Love 10

1. Is Erica really trying to claim her comments were out of context? A sniper from the side, is meant to be flattering? I mean I guess it can be, along with being compared to an alligator. However we have also seen Erica diss LVP with Yolanda. Now she wants to blame Katherine for not having a friendship with LVP. 

2. IDK if it was the editing but that dinner was soooooo confusing. They were having like 5 different conversations and all interrupting each other. I hated that Tom shushed LVP.

3. Eric is full of poo, claiming she'd get half. I do not see old man Tom that in love with her that he would have forgone a prenup. She really seemed scared of him. I think it was amusing she has screamed at LisaR, been rude to Katherine in her home, but wanted everyone to be classy ladies infront of her husband. Seemed like he is tired of her and she is walking on thin ice. I wonder if this is his parting gift ala grammer.

4. I love watching LVP and Kyle, I enjoy the show more when we get them giggling about things.

• Love 13

It's possible that Rinna doesn't eat while filming because she doesn't want to be filmed with food stuck in her teeth, or doesn't like to eat and talk at the same - but she hasn't said that, instead saying she's not hungry yet.

But having made such a point of outing Kim, she can't be surprised about questions regarding eating disorders. What goes around comes around. If I had to bet, I'd come down on the side of an eating issue in Rinna's case - but that might never be clear unless she chooses to talk about it.

Odd, I said steroids too but when I edited my words I must have left that out!  Definitely looks like a prednisone face.

It could be - three doctors (primary, ent and emergency room) gave me prednisone early on, even knowing I had a Lyme diagnosis - a big reason the Lyme had a chance to become entrenched.

Note to anyone with a friend or family member with Lyme: Say NO to steroids - suppresses the immune system so you can't fight the bacteria. Doctors are pretty clueless about this disease, unfortunately.

• Love 5
(edited)

It's possible that Rinna doesn't eat while filming because she doesn't want to be filmed with food stuck in her teeth, or doesn't like to eat and talk at the same - but she hasn't said that, instead saying she's not hungry yet.

But having made such a point of outing Kim, she can't be surprised about questions regarding eating disorders. What goes around comes around. If I had to bet, I'd come down on the side of an eating issue in Rinna's case - but that might never be clear unless she chooses to talk about it.

It could be - three doctors (primary, ent and emergency room) gave me prednisone early on, even knowing I had a Lyme diagnosis - a big reason the Lyme had a chance to become entrenched.

Note to anyone with a friend or family member with Lyme: Say NO to steroids - suppresses the immune system so you can't fight the bacteria. Doctors are pretty clueless about this disease, unfortunately.

Most doctors (non-surgeons, non-ob/gyn) are not clueless about Lyme Disease. The clueless ones are the charlatan/quack doctors (thankfully they are in the minority) who use words like Chronic Lyme Disease which goes against evidence based medicine (everyone can read some of the links on yo's page that go to sites/articles that scientifically analyze the research studies) and goes against the CDC, AAN (American Academy of Neurology) and IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America).

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 8

Her face might be really puffy and she'll have to stay home. 

Kyle's invite to the award show did not have a heart on it. Unfortunately only the Dream Team can fly on the private jet. 

Except Kim's issues were effecting the entire cast, including Rinna who had to ride in an enclosed vehicle with her while she was very clearly unhinged. Rinna's alleged eating disorder is not effecting anyone in any way. 

So the point was not concern, it was annoyance with having to deal with Kim?

• Love 3
(edited)

Most doctors (non-surgeons, non-ob/gyn) are not clueless about Lyme Disease. The clueless ones are the charlatan/quack doctors (thankfully they are in the minority) who use words like Chronic Lyme Disease which goes against evidence based medicine (everyone can read some of the links on yo's page that go to sites/articles that scientifically analyze the research studies) and goes against the CDC, AAN (American Academy of Neurology) and IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America).

Unfortunately, I know from first-hand experience that garden-variety primary, ent, emergency room, infectious disease, neurologists and others are clueless beyond the initial 30-day or later six-week IV antibiotics. Several even told me they have nothing else to offer, and feel frustrated that they don't know more.

Western doctors mostly treat symptoms, which is why they hand out steroids like candy - even when they don't really understand what's going on. We need a whole new approach where helping the body heal is the focus - naturopaths and those in nutrigenomics are moving in this direction. Many have a combination of traditional and new certifications so they can take a more holistic approach and still be covered by insurance.

The charlatans/quacks are filling a void as well as cashing in.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
Seemed like he is tired of her and she is walking on thin ice. I wonder if this is his parting gift ala grammer.

I felt the exact same thing while watching the dinner party.  Setting her up with a paycheck so he can boot her without the guilt.

• Love 4

My takeaways from last night: 

When Erika had her minions primping her, the only one they claimed to not know was LVP (who is she, the brunette?)  Intentional shade which just firms up my opinion that she came into filming with a plan to go head to head with LVP.  I know "jealousy" is a tired excuse, but here I think it fits.  Tom during the dinner party said something to the effect that LVP was his only worthy opponent on the planet.  Even if he said it as hyperbole, it still has to rankle Erika that he said it, and that Lisa actually is the strong, confident woman she portrays, and not just when she's dressed in a catsuit hundreds of miles away from her husband's shushing.

Eileen is really starting to bug me.  Fine if you want to be honest and out LVP's manipulation, but don't act like for a second you don't do the exact same things with Rinna that you're accusing LVP of doing.  She meddles in everyone's business and tells them to bring things up if they are bothered by them. Hypocrisy bugs me more than almost anything.

Lisa Rinna is so super flaky, but she does at least make the show interesting.  That said, if I were her friend in real life, she would be one of those "kept at arm's length" friends because I would never trust her with anything I really cared about getting out.

ITA No way in HELL a gay ( im assuming gay because Erika Jane says repeatedly she surrounds herself with gay men) makeup artist in hollywood/la does not know who LVP. You didn't fool anyone.

Erika sees LVP as gay-fan competition.

• Love 19

Just some general comments:

Of all the words Kathyrn uses to describe herself, she omits the most accurate: Obnoxious.  She was a disaster at dinner, beginning with her comments to Lisa Rinna about the breadsticks and then it just got worse from there.  Shut up already!

Yolanda:  Stlll a snooze-fest - so over this woman and her manipulations.   And, if I were Erika and she cancelled on my dinner and I happened to see the picture of her and the two drunks that day, I'd be mad. Of all the women, Yo is supposed to be Erika's friend, and Erika probably could have used her support.  But lunch with the drunks was more important?

(And next week Yolanda is seriously going to say she has had more support from Brandi and Kim than all of the others?  Maybe Brandi, the fake friend - but Kim?  I doubt it).

Erika: This is the second time we've see her husband cut her off on camera.   Wonder what it's like off-camera?  Be careful what you wish for...

Eileen:  I am so tired of Eileen wanting everyone to talk everything out.  Somethings are just better left to die on the vine, but not if Eileen is around with the watering can.  I think I have to revise my every changing reunion seating chart - Eileen will be on the couch with Yo and Erika.

Lisa Rinna:  Nailed Yolanda.  She was right on the money.  They all have to tiptoe around Yolanda because she's so sick, Yolanda knows it and is using it to her advantage.

• Love 15

I don't know, there might be something to the swollen face story

28hoi6t.jpg

Who the hell wears 'high heeled sneakers' anywhere?

No way did Yolanda actually look like that.

Unfortunately, I know from first-hand experience that garden-variety primary, ent, emergency room, infectious disease, neurologists and others are clueless beyond the initial 30-day or later six-week IV antibiotics. Several even told me they have nothing else to offer, and feel frustrated that they don't know more.

Western doctors mostly treat symptoms, which is why they hand out steroids like candy - even when they don't really understand what's going on. We need a whole new approach where helping the body heal is the focus - naturopaths and those in nutrigenomics are moving in this direction. Many have a combination of traditional and new certifications so they can take a more holistic approach and still be covered by insurance.

Doctors treat symptoms because it's often all they can do. Yolanda complains of pain and fatigue, her diagnosis is inconclusive, what else can an honest doctor do but treat the symptoms.
  • Love 8

No different than Rinna taking the lead on confronting Kim about her mental health condition. Eating disorders are second in lethality to addiction in psychiatric illness.

I think the ladies avoided the topic entirely until Kim went totally off the rails and was undeniably drunk and high on camera multiple times, and were subject to personal attacks by Kim in that messed up state. I Think it was fair game at that point to bring it up like, hey your not sober. AND Kim HERSELF said she was 'in recovery' ect ect. Aside from Kyles outburst  in the first season, these were all admitted demons by Kim

LisaR vehemently denies that she has an ED, there is no evidence either way so IMO Kathryn was way out of line. 

• Love 14
(edited)

No way did Yolanda actually look like that. Doctors treat symptoms because it's often all they can do. Yolanda complains of pain and fatigue, her diagnosis is inconclusive, what else can an honest doctor do but treat the symptoms.

"First, do no harm" has been tossed out the window as Big Pharma has become more and more influential. Steroids is just one example of a common prescription that focuses on symptoms but might do great harm by suppressing the immune system. Edited by nexxie

"First, do no harm" has been tossed out the window as Big Pharma has become more and more influential. Steroids is just one example of a common prescription that focuses on symptoms but might do great harm by suppressing the immune system.

When the immune system is causing the inflammation and pain, as it often does in autoimmune diseases, suppressing the immune system (to a degree) is prudent.
  • Love 8

Is there a link with this pic so we know when it was taken?   Looks like it is taken a day after fillers.  We saw her on the phone when talking to Erika, she looked the normal.   

I stand by my guess that production arranged the dinner and Yo was not included on purpose.  She called with a planned excuse. She had been out to lunch earlier that day with Brandi and Kim and she looked just fine in that pic. 

The one here is hideous.  Could be meds from some treatment causing this.   ???

No darlin, I was just goofing on Yolanda. Sorry if it looked too real. :)

2z6tbt5.jpg

• Love 7

If there is no cure then the next option is management of symptoms (after all not everything is curable). 

Most doctors do not hand out steroids like candy and I strongly disagree with that statement. I realize you are basing it on your experiences but to generalize it as a broad statement is insulting and to say garden-variety primary, ent, er, id, neuro and other doctors are clueless is offensive. Please don't insult an entire profession.

If this is a "chronic lyme disease" case then I think we will have to agree to disagree. No point in further debate but I do hope you feel better soon if you are not already feeling better.  

• Love 17
(edited)

When the immune system is causing the inflammation and pain, as it often does in autoimmune diseases, suppressing the immune system (to a degree) is prudent.

In my case, with Lyme, it did great harm. Doctors need to understand what they're dealing with before peddling the drugs. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

ITA No way in HELL a gay ( im assuming gay because Erika Jane says repeatedly she surrounds herself with gay men) makeup artist in hollywood/la does not know who LVP. You didn't fool anyone.

Erika sees LVP as gay-fan competition.

Erica's hang-abouts are on the lowest rung of  'entertainer/show biz' folks.

In So Cal there is/are the people who are associated with film/TV and some of them act like assholes because of their jobs?

Erica's group are kind who's 'job benefits' outweigh the amount of real work they have to do - They aren't employees, they are cronies.

The over the top, pat the puss/naked slathering/makeup and 'let pop some Dom' on the bus added up to nothing more than taking advantage of the situation..

I was watching the Game of Thrones and it hit me..All the people assisting the royals on the show HAD to kiss ass, otherwise? Same premise there, if you don't sit in awe???  Off with yer head!!! I can see Erica Jayne decreeing someone had to be sent to the cornfield if they didn't bow and kiss the ring...

• Love 5
So the point was not concern, it was annoyance with having to deal with Kim?

I don't know if Rinna's motive for talking about Kim's issues were because she was genuinely concerned about Kim's health OR because she was concerned about being stuck in another long car ride with an unhinged person. Maybe it was both. My point is, I think if someone's behavior is effecting you, you have the right to try and address it. Rinna's alleged eating disorder isn't effecting any of them. Also, it's just that - alleged. Kim's issues were not up for debate. 

• Love 10

If there is no cure then the next option is management of symptoms (after all not everything is curable). 

Most doctors do not hand out steroids like candy and I strongly disagree with that statement. I realize you are basing it on your experiences but to generalize it as a broad statement is insulting and to say garden-variety primary, ent, er, id, neuro and other doctors are clueless is offensive. Please don't insult an entire profession.

If this is a "chronic lyme disease" case then I think we will have to agree to disagree. No point in further debate but I do hope you feel better soon if you are not already feeling better.

I come from a family of doctors - honest ones who have no problem admitting that the influence of Big Pharma and insurance companies has too often led to throwing drugs at symptoms instead of healing people.
  • Love 5

I don't know, there might be something to the swollen face story

28hoi6t.jpg

Gonna put on my Devil's Advocate jersey and toss this out?

I'd bet 100 dollars that yoyo knows exactly what might cause her face to blow up like that?

Fuck it, I bet 100 more that she does it, then takes selfies or goes out to be photographed just to advance her narrative? Swollen head syndrome, my ass. She's jerking us around and she knows it.

Or, let me put it THIS way? How many of us would get all puffed up like that and then put on makeup, a nice dress and go out smiling at the world? Fuck that, I am at home until I look normal.

I don't think that this is a 'doctor prescribed' result, this bitch knows exactly what she is doing.

• Love 4

"First, do no harm" has been tossed out the window as Big Pharma has become more and more influential. Steroids is just one example of a common prescription that focuses on symptoms but might do great harm by suppressing the immune system.

sometimes the immune system needs to be suppressed....it depends on the underlying condition (like autoimmune disease) or desired effect (with neurocysticercosis, if the parasite is alive/viable, dexamethasone [steroid] is given before the anti-parasitic drug to suppress the inflammatory response induced by destruction of live cysticerci).

Are you saying doctors no longer practice "do no harm" and just don't care about potential harm of a treatment? Wow! 

• Love 7
(edited)
Tom Girardi reminds me a few lawyers I dated in the past-- super nice and friendly at first, and then a week later become psychos and their misogynist egotistical selves come out.

As played in Erin Brockovich, wasn’t he volatile?  Not so much in a nasty way but an excitable way? Could be mixing up my lawyer movies.  That said, I think Erika obviously can carry herself in a dignified manner and does so with his circle of friends (and even most of the time on this show).  He may subsidize her showbiz act, but he doesn’t have time for nonsense in his own personal life.  This show, of course, is nothing but nonsense, and I’m assuming she/they went into it assuming she could balance it just fine (oh, you naive, naive newbies!)  None of this excuses his snapping at her, but he may have felt like there was some bait and switch going on as for what the evening was going to be, and the fact that he was suddenly at the center of a Harpie storm.

I’m not generally a Lisar fan, but when she ducked behind her napkin and said she felt like Kyle, I smiled. 

Eileen on the beach refusing to entertain Lisa R’s attack on Yolanda.  She shut down any pretense that she was going to participate, then sat beatifically as Lisa said everything she needed to say, not contradicting, not telling her to stop, not trying to change the subject.  “I won’t be submitting this scene on MY nomination reel, Lisa, it’s all yours – run with it!”  Plus, she looked better than practically any housewife has ever looked in any outdoor scene, ever. 

Ten houses a year is a big deal.  Of course with Yolanda's missing superior physical and mental prowess the return of their labor was diminished.

Maybe she’ll have the lucky family over to the house to paint tiles. 

Who the hell wears 'high heeled sneakers' anywhere?

Very short people.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 2

I understand Yo being exhausted after spending the day with Kim and Brandi. Listening to Kim ramble about how sober she was at the Beverly Hills Hotel or wherever she was caught not drinking would tire anyone out.

Plus as with wonky editing, we aren't seeing this scene until next week? So Rinna by bringing it up on the beach outs the out of sequence editing game the producers play.

I don't think it's out of sequence.  The dinner that Yo missed was the one we just saw last night - the one at Erika's house. Yo called to say she was too ill to come, but posted a pic of herself out and about with Drunk and Drunker. That was what Lisar was referring to on the beach. Next week we will see Lisar scold Yo for bailing on her good friend's dinner party to hang out with Brandi and Kim. 

• Love 5

She actually said that LisaV is a "sniper" and that she "shoots from the side" and that is NOT a compliment and YES, it does mean that she thinks Lisa is sneaky. Also, in her TH, she agree that although Kathryn used different words/analogy, that it WAS what she meant. Then in the conversation between her, Yolanda and Eileen, she agreed that Lisa WAS manipulative.

As for her husband "shushing her", IMO, it DID bother her. She looked embarrassed and hurt but not surprised.

Yeah, it definitely was not a compliment. But it's certainly true.

• Love 3

I'd bet 100 dollars that yoyo knows exactly what might cause her face to blow up like that?

Fuck it, I bet 100 more that she does it, then takes selfies or goes out to be photographed just to advance her narrative? Swollen head syndrome, my ass. She's jerking us around and she knows it.

Or, let me put it THIS way? How many of us would get all puffed up like that and then put on makeup, a nice dress and go out smiling at the world? Fuck that, I am at home until I look normal.

I don't think that this is a 'doctor prescribed' result, this bitch knows exactly what she is doing.

Her neck looks fine. The odd mishappen face is Photoshopped, I think. She would never go out in public looking like that, she'd go on a starvation diet first.

• Love 7
(edited)

I don't think it's out of sequence.  The dinner that Yo missed was the one we just saw last night - the one at Erika's house. Yo called to say she was too ill to come, but posted a pic of herself out and about with Drunk and Drunker. That was what Lisar was referring to on the beach. Next week we will see Lisar scold Yo for bailing on her good friend's dinner party to hang out with Brandi and Kim. 

and Yo is going to claim she had previously agreed to the commitment with bg & Kim....and couldn't predict that she would later get sick (of course with spending 18-20 hours in bed a day for 10 months to 2 years...how could you not predict it would be exhausting....I mean she just walked for the first time a couple weeks ago) and therefore couldn't give more than 40 minutes notice of cancellation....she will try to make LisaR feel bad for questioning her and not unconditionally supporting/believing her....ARGH!

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 9
(edited)

She actually said that LisaV is a "sniper" and that she "shoots from the side" and that is NOT a compliment and YES, it does mean that she thinks Lisa is sneaky. Also, in her TH, she agree that although Kathryn used different words/analogy, that it WAS what she meant. Then in the conversation between her, Yolanda and Eileen, she agreed that Lisa WAS manipulative.

As for her husband "shushing her", IMO, it DID bother her. She looked embarrassed and hurt but not surprised.

I thought lvp was an 'alligator'?

I get the vibe from both of them that they think they are part of the upper strata and don't suffer us fools lightly. Pretty ballsy to say your dinner guest is a reptile and then have your wife confide in an acquaintance she is a 'sniper, that shoots from the side'?

Both images are things/people that are deadly - is that the way they view the world around them?

Predators and killers?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 7
(edited)

sometimes the immune system needs to be suppressed....it depends on the underlying condition (like autoimmune disease) or desired effect (with neurocysticercosis, if the parasite is alive/viable, dexamethasone [steroid] is given before the anti-parasitic drug to suppress the inflammatory response induced by destruction of live cysticerci).

Are you saying doctors no longer practice "do no harm" and just don't care about potential harm of a treatment? Wow!

As I've said, with Lyme you don't want to suppress the immune system.

It's not that doctors want to toss out "First, do no harm" - but the time constraints put on appointments (thanks ins. companies) and the tendency to prescribe (thanks big pharma) has led us to a place where harm is often done. Just look at how many people are addicted to prescription drugs in the U.S.

Edited by nexxie

I meant that Bravo hasn't shown us the meeting between Yo and the dynamic duo. I think we see that meeting next week - unless she meets with them twice.

• Love 1
(edited)

As I've said, with Lyme you don't want to suppress the immune system.

It's not that doctors want to toss out "First, do no harm" - but the time constraints put on appointments (thanks ins. companies) and the tendency to prescribe (thanks big pharma) has led us to a place where harm is often done. Just look at how many people are addicted to prescription drugs in the U.S.

Steroids aren't used to treat lyme disease so they would likely have been treating something else and should have gone over the pros and cons of treating/not-treating that other condition that in the setting of other health conditions. It basically comes down to pros/cons benefits/risks and that should have been explained unless in an emergency setting. You may want to consider going to an academic center.

edit: if you are claiming chronic lyme disease then let's agree to disagree.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6
(edited)

Kathryn Edwards is too hard to take. She never shuts up and she's not satisfied unless she brings attention to herself by causing trouble. I hope that Erika punches her in her crooked mouth. And why the heck does she insist on calling Lisa V, "Vanderpump". What if Lisa and others referred to her as "Edwards" ? The woman has no manners and yes she does need a lot of work on her feminine side as she said herself.

In my opinion what Erika actually said, "sniper from the side" and what Kathryn told the others that she said "pulled into her web" have two very subtle but different meanings. Kathryn totally changed the words of what Erika told her and embellished it to be more dark and dramatic. By 'sniper from the side' I believe that Erika meant that Lisa Vanderpump remains outside on the edge of trouble directly but plays a covert role in inflating a situation in her silent way. "Pulled into her web" to me means that Lisa Vanderpump would be the instigator by turning people's ideas about someone into a negative. Being pulled into someone's web suggests that others are gullible and can't think for themselves, that they're malleable and naive. Being a sniper from the side means that someone wants to cause trouble but not get the blame for it.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 11

I meant that Bravo hasn't shown us the meeting between Yo and the dynamic duo. I think we see that meeting next week - unless she meets with them twice.

My guess is Bravo will do their new favorite trick over the last couple of years, which is to show us flashbacks. Unless as you say, they get together more than once. 

• Love 2

Kathryn Edwards is too hard to take. She never shuts up and she's not satisfied unless she brings attention to herself by causing trouble. I hope that Erika punches her in her crooked mouth. .

It was interesting what Kathryn said about looking for a reaction - maybe that's how she got attention growing up or something.
  • Love 5

It was interesting what Kathryn said about looking for a reaction - maybe that's how she got attention growing up or something.

Dollars to donuts it is how she got the nod from Bravo to be on the show.

• Love 8

Steroids aren't used to treat lyme disease so they would likely have been treating something else and should have gone over the pros and cons of treating/not-treating that other condition that in the setting of other health conditions. It basically comes down to pros/cons benefits/risks and that should have been explained unless in an emergency setting. You may want to consider going to an academic center.

edit: if you are claiming chronic lyme disease then let's agree to disagree.

The problem was a failure to recognize a symptom as belonging to Lyme, even though the diagnosis was clearly in the file. Like it or not, current time constraints (15 min often) make it difficult for doctors to fully consider the cause.

I'm well today because, as a writer/researcher, I knew how to look for answers and to explain what I had found to doctors willing to run the tests I needed even though they hadn't learned a lot about Lyme themselves yet. (Few doctors have time to do the reading.)

• Love 1

My sis was listening to Andy Radio and that woman who impersonates all the Housewives was on.  She said that LVP and Eileen were very good friends and that LVP gave her her storyline.  I wonder if many of the Housewives sit down prior to the season and think if how they are going to control the narrative.  If so, then I suspect that LVP and Kyle did make suggestions.

When they were all at Habitat and Erika was getting pissed off, I kept thinking that if she had only sat down and laughed and maybe even snorted, that I would warm up to her a whole lot more.   Then it struck me who she reminds me of.  A Madam.  I can just see her greeting the high and mighty of the town, sending them down the hallway, and having a drink with them afterwards. 

Dollars to donuts it is how she got the nod from Bravo to be on the show.

I would love to see the casting guidelines - Bravo probably has a consulting psychiatrist just to be sure they get the right personality disorders!
  • Love 3

and Yo is going to claim she had previously agreed to the commitment with bg & Kim....and couldn't predict that she would later get sick (of course with spending 18-20 hours in bed a day for 10 months to 2 years...how could you not predict it would be exhausting....I mean she just walked for the first time a couple weeks ago) and therefore couldn't give more than 40 minutes notice of cancellation....she will try to make LisaR feel bad for questioning her and not unconditionally supporting/believing her....ARGH!

She only gave 40 minutes notice because the famous bathrobe was probably still in the dryer, and it takes time to grease down her hair, and carefully put the brown eye shadow just so around her eyes so they appear appropriately tired & sunken.  

• Love 10
(edited)

She either has no self awareness, or she simply doesn't care about other people. I tend to lean towards the latter. She even mentioned in her TH that she knows she's loud. I really cannot stand people that are like, "I know I'm a loud, nasty bitch, but that's just the way I've always been". Oh, so that means you have zero interest in self improvement. Okay then.

I wonder if Kathryn's loudness has something to do with her lack of hearing in one ear.  I worked with a girl with hearing problems and she spoke really loudly because she couldn't really gauge how loud she was speaking because she couldn't hear herself very well.  People were constantly telling her to turn it down a notch and she would always have to apologize and explain her situation.  I'm not saying that's definitively what the problem is in Kathryn's case, but it's a possibility.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 18

It's called scrapee.net   lol

Yolanda+Hadid+Clive+Davis+2013+Pre+GRAMM

• Love 1

My sis was listening to Andy Radio and that woman who impersonates all the Housewives was on.  She said that LVP and Eileen were very good friends and that LVP gave her her storyline.  I wonder if many of the Housewives sit down prior to the season and think if how they are going to control the narrative.  If so, then I suspect that LVP and Kyle did make suggestions.

When they were all at Habitat and Erika was getting pissed off, I kept thinking that if she had only sat down and laughed and maybe even snorted, that I would warm up to her a whole lot more.   Then it struck me who she reminds me of.  A Madam.  I can just see her greeting the high and mighty of the town, sending them down the hallway, and havi

Interesting.  Eileen is playing her mediator role well and it is not all that interesting.  It appeared she was not being genuine on the beach when talking about Yo but I thought she was just protecting her image.  And she was.  I suppose she sat down with production and made it clear that she could not jeopardize her soap image and they (including LisaV) came up with the "peace maker" and she agreed.  

Everyone is onto Yo and talk about it off camera in their smaller groups, including Eileen.

I wonder if Lisar was prompted to "tattle" on LVP and Kyle exchanging pic of sick Yo and laughing about it.  You just don't put that kind of info in Lisar's hands and think nothing will come of it.  Her role is clearly shit stirrer. 

• Love 1