Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Objection, Your Honor

• Start Topic

One thing that surprises me about marriages like daddy warbucks and Ms. I Want to be Loved by You/PooPooPeeDo  is that some women don't see anything wrong with it?

What happened to the strong "I don't need a man for validation/money/success" woman? This is a symbiotic relationship - much like a Lamprey Eel has with it's host?

A LOT of these Ho's seem like they are stuck in 1950's mentality - need a husband (or rich ex-husband to pay their way) or they have no life or real means of support.  Yo, Erika, Kim, Brandi, Camille, Taylor, Kyle.  Yeah, ok, Kyle has done some acting work, but without this Ho show, she still probably wouldn't be able to afford a standard 3 bed, 2 bath and pay all the bills on her own.

• Love 1

A LOT of these Ho's seem like they are stuck in 1950's mentality - need a husband (or rich ex-husband to pay their way) or they have no life or real means of support.  Yo, Erika, Kim, Brandi, Camille, Taylor, Kyle.  Yeah, ok, Kyle has done some acting work, but without this Ho show, she still probably wouldn't be able to afford a standard 3 bed, 2 bath and pay all the bills on her own.

I'd excuse the ones who are mothers of children (under 18 who can't drive). If a family can afford it then one parent staying home with the kid(s) is ideal imo.

Edit: I'm not a parent but I'm glad my mom was home with me/us until I was around 10 (?) years old (at that point in time she had to work due to our financial situation)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6

I haven't seen the entire episode - only caught the dinner party at the beginning. The women seemed like they were catty and horrible, and this was a dinner party that Erika stated was to meet her husband, Tom.  I'm sure he expected it would be about him, somewhat, and not about their issues.  He definitely has an ego about him.  Katheryn was a mess, loud, rude and disrespectful, IMO.  I see a trend here.  I didn't see a big issue with Tom's 'shushing' either...I'm guessing a lot was edited out and I noted multiple times he tried to speak and was cut off by the other women and let them keep speaking and digging themselves into holes - and I'm supposing there's a lot we didn't see, this was just the edited version of that mess. I'm guessing he shushed the one that he knew he could - Erika, when he finally wanted to say his piece.  Didn't get to see the follow up yet where Erika states that Tom was mad at her, but it would be obvious why - I mean, clearly this whole thing is a catty shit show and why would he think any differently? I have to wonder what his exposure was to the show prior to Erika signing on.

I'm curious as to why Erika clings to knowing Yolanda so long as well, but I think it's probably more than meets the eye.  Again, Bravo picks and chooses what we see.  I wouldn't doubt that she may have met Yo once 9 years ago.  I also wouldn't doubt that Bravo has had so many women fail that have been shuffled in with no connections to the rest of the cast that perhaps they have her under contract to play this story on some level?  Think about that one for a moment - if Bravo scripted the idea that Yolanda has a close friend now on the show and signed her under contract to play that out, then it would make total sense that someone like LVP would be in the know and try to stir the pot by making it a plot line.  Btw, even though I think Yolanda is probably partially full of BS (you can't fake the exploded implants after all, but the rest seems contrived and fishy), it's also entirely possible that in the time for setting up the show that Erika and Yolanda did become real friends, which is why someone like LVP and others trying to downplay that makes Erika touchy about it.

I haven't seen the entire episode - only caught the dinner party at the beginning. The women seemed like they were catty and horrible, and this was a dinner party that Erika stated was to meet her husband, Tom.  I'm sure he expected it would be about him, somewhat, and not about their issues.  He definitely has an ego about him.  Katheryn was a mess, loud, rude and disrespectful, IMO.  I see a trend here.  I didn't see a big issue with Tom's 'shushing' either...I'm guessing a lot was edited out and I noted multiple times he tried to speak and was cut off by the other women and let them keep speaking and digging themselves into holes - and I'm supposing there's a lot we didn't see, this was just the edited version of that mess. I'm guessing he shushed the one that he knew he could - Erika, when he finally wanted to say his piece.  Didn't get to see the follow up yet where Erika states that Tom was mad at her, but it would be obvious why - I mean, clearly this whole thing is a catty shit show and why would he think any differently? I have to wonder what his exposure was to the show prior to Erika signing on.

I'm curious as to why Erika clings to knowing Yolanda so long as well, but I think it's probably more than meets the eye.  Again, Bravo picks and chooses what we see.  I wouldn't doubt that she may have met Yo once 9 years ago.  I also wouldn't doubt that Bravo has had so many women fail that have been shuffled in with no connections to the rest of the cast that perhaps they have her under contract to play this story on some level?  Think about that one for a moment - if Bravo scripted the idea that Yolanda has a close friend now on the show and signed her under contract to play that out, then it would make total sense that someone like LVP would be in the know and try to stir the pot by making it a plot line.  Btw, even though I think Yolanda is probably partially full of BS (you can't fake the exploded implants after all, but the rest seems contrived and fishy), it's also entirely possible that in the time for setting up the show that Erika and Yolanda did become real friends, which is why someone like LVP and others trying to downplay that makes Erika touchy about it.

I'm thinking if Erika stays on the show for another couple of seasons we either won't see Tom at all, or, he'll learn to just sit back and ignore it. 

• Love 1
One thing that surprises me about marriages like daddy warbucks and Ms. I Want to be Loved by You/PooPooPeeDo  is that some women don't see anything wrong with it?

I don't know why that would be surprising, unless you believe women are/should be hive minded.

• Love 2

I kind of like the idea they have husbands that come with the children.  I don't think the life of a single mom and dadless children, showing me how they make a living is anything I am interesting in watching.  Kyle also worked as a realtor and did well.

• Love 2

Re-watching this episode again tonight Yolanda's ugly attitude and behavior hit me over the head. The scene with her and Kyle is horrible. All the hugs, kisses, and flowery words can't make up for how very entitled and mean she is. She is a mean person.

• Love 6

I'm so annoyed after watching that scene again. Besides pulling strings for her kids, does Yolanda do anything for or care about anyone else? If she does, she's keeping it quiet. Oh, that's right! She cares about propping up people with Chronic Non-existent Lyme disease so they can act as proof for her bullshit story. Arg. I ignored this BS for a few days. I should have stayed with that plan. 

• Love 5

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to be taken care of. It's a free country. Also, as Erika can attest, being married to a rich and powerful man is NOT an easy job, and the expectations are high on both ends. Someone like Tom looks for perfection and it's just a totally different caliber of a man. Personally, I like my life-- all my husband cares about is my butt looks good in my jeans. haha. But in seriousness, I respect Erika for her devotion to her husband and doing her best to make him happy. I'm sure there is a lot of insecurity on her part since she started on the bottom (and now she is here!) and doesn't appear to have any type of education.