Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Maybe Christine can be deprogrammed? I mean what woman in their right mind wants to share Kody's penis with other women? Is he that great in bed? (Er sorry to have put this picture in "mine" and everyone else's brain) (tm Christine)

I bet his hair is crunchy, too. Yuck. And he smells of elderberries.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

Mykelti did a video a little while ago. In it she states Christine is in Flagstaff and Truely stayed first with her grandmother, and now with Mykelti for a few days. Mykelti said this was because Truely didn’t want to go to Flagstaff.

• Useful 6
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti did a video a little while ago. In it she states Christine is in Flagstaff and Truely stayed first with her grandmother, and now with Mykelti for a few days. Mykelti said this was because Truely didn’t want to go to Flagstaff.

I wonder if Kootie spent more than an occasional evening with Christine and her kids ever since their last move? 

I rilly doubt it.  Truely probably doesn't care if she sees Kootie or not.  Sad.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Maybe Christine can be deprogrammed? I mean what woman in their right mind wants to share Kody's penis with other women? Is he that great in bed?

Considering how short an attention span he has for everything else in his life, I suspect that is a big NO!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 1/21/2022 at 11:05 AM, Cetacean said:

OK, so Sparkle Pony says in the interview:   "It's over. The intimate part of our marriage is over. And, to be honest, I'm not okay with that." 

So despite all of the evidence of what a truly loathsome human, that's the reason she's decided to leave?  He's treated her like dirt and her children even worse.  But if she was still getting her share of Little Kootie she'd be staying?  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I give none of these cultists a free pass.  Christine is as bad as Kootie in not stepping up and defending her kids.  Even after he decided a nap was more imporatant than her sick toddler, she stood beside her "Wonderful Man". 

No "have a good life" wishes from  me.

Totally agree.  I replied to someone on Reddit regarding all this stuff:

Kody is a full blown narcissist. So is Robyn. She knew she could turn him against everyone else in the so-called family by playing on his need to be absolutely worshipped and followed.

She succeeded. And these other wives don’t get much sympathy from me. Especially Christine who forgives him for all the fucked up neglect of her children but leaves him when he won’t fuck her.

Miss me with that bs.

Sorry, I'm a lot more trashy (?) on Reddit.  haha  I got some pretty interesting responses including one that said something like some neglect of children is to be expected to keep the peace in a marriage and another said "it's not that simple".  

Seems pretty simple to me.  I would have left him a long time ago for how he neglected my children.  Sure the wives "signed up" for this rotation, but I don't think they expected him to be a negligent, distant father to their children. 

• Love 20

That's what I'm thinking, too. All those years he treated Christine and “her" kids like shit, neglected Truely, didn't want Ysabel to get her life-improving surgery and refused to accompany her, humiliated Christine (the nacho incident) but it's only when he said he didn't want an intimate relationship with her any longer, she decides to leave. I really was flabbergasted. She let all of this happen and stayed, she kept sweet in spite of him being such a POS, but when Kody doesn't want to be intimate with her anymore she leaves?? I lost all my respect for her. 

• Love 19
10 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

Totally agree.  I replied to someone on Reddit regarding all this stuff:

Sorry, I'm a lot more trashy (?) on Reddit.  haha  I got some pretty interesting responses including one that said something like some neglect of children is to be expected to keep the peace in a marriage and another said "it's not that simple".  

Seems pretty simple to me.  I would have left him a long time ago for how he neglected my children.  Sure the wives "signed up" for this rotation, but I don't think they expected him to be a negligent, distant father to their children. 

I don think he was that way until Robyn came along.  He might not have been the best spouse or parent, but the kids really seemed to love him.  I think what has Kody so cheesed off is that his wives have the nerve to have a life that's not waiting around for him to possibly drop in on them.  What did he expect would happen when he only stops by once a month.

As for staying as long as she did, I have to give her a pass on that.  It would have been impossible for her to support 6 children by herself.  Because she wouldn't have gotten enough child support to care for them.  At this point no other family would have let her marry in with 7 mouths to feed unless she had some serious money to bring to the table.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Christine is probably the smartest wife,by leaving his ass. He only cares about Robin and her kids. If he was any kid of father he would have been with Ysabel for her surgery. He has sacrificed seeing all his kids except Robin and her kids. They can suffered a little to support a much need surgery for his daughter. Meri needs to leave as he is only stringing her along, he doesn't want to be with her but won't tell her to leave, he needs to blame someone other than him. He is a masoganist pig. He is never wrong in his eyes, the wives are. He like to try to pit ine against another. The women need to leave his ass and remain close with each other. 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:58 PM, Sandy W said:

It's probably a mother/daughter favor for Mykelti to cover for Christine when she's away.  Christine delegated Mykelti to ship any orders from her existing store.

I am mind-boggled at the amount of travel Christine is engaging in, what about Truely's schooling?

Is your mind boggled at military husbands and fathers who deploy for months on end to financially support their kinfolk, or only at Christine for doing her best to support her family?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, UnikornRainbowz said:

Is your mind boggled at military husbands and fathers who deploy for months on end to financially support their kinfolk, or only at Christine for doing her best to support her family?

Much of Christine's travel was of a personal nature to visit family and it's certainly her decision to make, what aroused my interest was the amount of school Truely may have been missing, not being aware she was home schooled.

As far as military husbands and fathers being deployed, I can speak with a great deal of knowledge on that topic.  My father voluntarily enlisted in the Canadian Army in December of 1939.  I was 2 years old and my brother was 2 months.  He would have been exempt because of his family status as well as his age, 28 years old.  After much soul-searching, both parents decided that it was the right course of action. Little did they know that he would be gone for 5 solid YEARS, without one single leave home and communication was limited to letter writing.  When he did arrive home, there were enormous adjustments for all of us.

So yes, I do understand and appreciate military life.

• Love 23

This conversation of military husbands and fathers has gotten me confused? I’m trying to see any parallels between Christine’s family and mine in this respect (military family here) yet I don’t see any?

Lots of kids have parents that are absent on a regular basis and usually for a few days. Truly would be no exception, she’ll be fine, don’t worry. What triggered me, was “she didn’t want to go.” She’s only 11! If an 11-year-old doesn’t want to go back (and meet daddy dearest) then she must be suffering from some severe trauma! 

@Sandy W Your parents must have been amazing people! Your story touched me more than you could possibly know. Their sacrifice was huge and I’m glad he was able to return home safely after 5 years… 

• Love 23
35 minutes ago, LilyD said:

“she didn’t want to go.” She’s only 11! If an 11-year-old doesn’t want to go back (and meet daddy dearest) then she must be suffering from some severe trauma! 

The bicycle incident and seeing Ysabel writhe in agony would be quite traumatic. And we've seen a couple of cases where Robyn didn't want Truely, Sol & Areola to play together. Seeing them and being told to stay away could be worse than not seeing them at all. Playing with Toyota Avalon and seeing grandma is probably a lot less stressful than being around the Robyns. And Truely probably has friends and feels like life is more stable in Utah now.

Last week during the Xmas eve scene at Meri's, Savanah & Kootie were sitting in a small 2-seat sofa. Savanah probably appreciated the physical closeness, but I could not help but notice that Kootie was not paying any attention to her at all.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 16

Being around a sister and family who obviously loves her would definitely beat hell out of "visiting" her younger siblings that she can't be around or her deadbeat dad who barely remembers her name.  I don't blame her one bit.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

What triggered me, was “she didn’t want to go.” She’s only 11! If an 11-year-old doesn’t want to go back (and meet daddy dearest) then she must be suffering from some severe trauma! 

If the theory that they are filming at  a hotel is accurate, it’s possible that she was going to get stuck in the hotel room for long periods of time, with little contact with anyone.  The adults would be filming, including Kody, who will be in a bad mood.  Savannah is probably staying with Garrison, Robyn’s kids are with the nanny.  She may have decided she would be bored.  

• Love 11

Watching Kody pretend to be surprised that Christine was apparently separating from him was difficult to watch.  He obviously didn’t know she had turned in her little revelation, and that it would be shown first. It was a bit like watching one of those CSI episodes where the real killer sticks to their script while playing the long game. As dramatic as that sounds, I feel it better describes the level of sinister I’m seeing in Kody. 
I’m also appALLed that Christine went to bed and Kody stayed up while nothing got resolved in a definitive manner.  Was Christine not allowed to express herself further? Did she have to just quietly accept this edict without confronting him face to face? Was she not allowed to ask for the truth? Or tell him to get out nOw? She had to pack his boxes out of his sight and let them speak for her? These women have no liberty. The only thing Christine was free to do was leave. 
Furthermore, for Kody to think this particular treatment of Christine (dangling intimacy) is preferable to a more mature, honest, and merciful treatment is stunted and ugly in every way. Has he been playing a part out of fear that the show would suffer from the loss of a “wife”?  Or that he would have to do all the things a divorced dad does, like support and visitation? Nothing else but that makes sense in this whole apparent scheme to keep stringing Christine along. Same with Meri. Looks like the minute these ladies became solvent, the mask was off. 

Edited by Just Wondering
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I think Christine is better suited for marriage with one man and no sister wives. She says she's been jealous so that would solve the problem.

BTW, marriage  with no intimacy is not a marriage, it's roommates! Good for her for packing up his crap and leaving in the garage, and for moving to Utah. 

I could not believe that he did not go to the East Coast for his daughter's back surgery. That pretty much would have done it for me. He made sure he had a party for his youngest daughter with Robin. I think he's just looking for younger wives and that's why he's cast aside Mari and now Christine.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 18

Kody sees his extra wives and children as good for one thing--to provide a happy, happy big family experience for his two younger children.  He wants them for holidays and Sol and Areola's birthdays.  Screw the birthdays and special events of the rest of the family.  And I do wonder how Kody and Robyn seem to get their hands on most of the family's money.  Surely the three others must notice the lifestye differences between them and Robyn.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

The way Kody (mis)treated Christine makes me think he only wanted a human incubator. And she was "Plyg roality", so he married her. He is so disgusting mysogynistic. 

That's it, in a nutshell.  He wanted the magical 3 wives, so he could be higher in heaven, and get his own planet.  What a belief system to have.  ☹️

I'd rather believe in another life on earth, after this one, and I would hope Christine would pick a better guy than the Kootie she chased and unfortunately "married."  A nice monogamist, for instance?

Heaven would be nice too, but not on that jerk wad's planet.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Heaven would be nice too, but not on that jerk wad's planet.

That’s not in heaven. It’s in hell, or purgatory at best. So, no worries😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I like to think that Christine’s ex husband’s planet is in some universe backwash. It consists of a giant retention pond, rock strewn soil and trees. He and Sobbyn spend their days wading in that pond full of prairie dog poop.  Meri has a hammock in the trees but not too far in so she gets some sunlight. Janelle has a teepee pitched on the shores of the pond. At night each wife has a bonfire and makes foil dinners and s'more's. Every single day. For eternity.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
On 1/23/2022 at 12:44 PM, deirdra said:

And we've seen a couple of cases where Robyn didn't want Truely, Sol & Areola to play together. Seeing them and being told to stay away could be worse than not seeing them at all. Playing with Toyota Avalon and seeing grandma is probably a lot less stressful than being around the Robyns. And Truely probably has friends and feels like life is more stable in Utah now.

Last week during the Xmas eve scene at Meri's, Savanah & Kootie were sitting in a small 2-seat sofa. Savanah probably appreciated the physical closeness, but I could not help but notice that Kootie was not paying any attention to her at all.

I recall how excited Savannah was about Breanna joining the family as they were close in age, but it seems like it never worked out that they  were close.  And when Kody takes the girls to the beach, he forgets to mention her when he talks about who went on the trip.  At least for a while it seems Truly had Sol to play with.  They did really cute talking heads on the sofa when they were little. I guess they are both the"lost girls" in this"family" as far as Kody is concerned.  

• Love 1

There was a posting on Reddit where someone had managed to capture and post a TH segment from a past episode where Christine talks about Nanny 1.0- Mindy. It was back when they did group TH segments so all the adults are present. Christine just levels Robyn by telling her how hurt she was that Robyn didn't think to come to her first when she (Robyn) felt she needed help with childcare. Robyn sputters and spews and contorts her face in all kinds of ways, failing to produce any kind of real response, and Kodster just stares at the floor, wishing a hole in the ground would open up so he could jump in. It just reminds me how different the priorities were for these women in this arrangement. It gives Christine's response to Nanny 2.0 some new perspective.

• Useful 8
  • Love 9

I watched Christine's Facebook Live or Takeover or whatever where she is selling LulaRoe clothing last night, and she is making far more sales than a typical sales rep. I noticed the same thing about Meri's Facebook Lives. They are successful in this because of the show. I know other people who sold LulaRoe who struggled to make any sales at all. Someone even posted a comment on Christine's Live that they are buying something just to support her because they like her so much. These women are completely dependent on the show to make money in their businesses off the show. Yet they try to act like their businesses are separate and ask you not to ask show-related questions on their Facebook Lives. I will never buy anything from any of them. 

And Christine was at one point selling a skirt or leggings (couldn't tell which), and she said the price is $48!!!! It looked like something I could find for half that price at Kohls or Target. I also saw where she either has or is going to hold a sale to sell her and Truely's USED clothes. Meri did that too at one and was selling rags and getting top dollar. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I watched Christine's Facebook Live or Takeover or whatever where she is selling LulaRoe clothing last night, and she is making far more sales than a typical sales rep. I noticed the same thing about Meri's Facebook Lives. They are successful in this because of the show. I know other people who sold LulaRoe who struggled to make any sales at all. Someone even posted a comment on Christine's Live that they are buying something just to support her because they like her so much. These women are completely dependent on the show to make money in their businesses off the show. Yet they try to act like their businesses are separate and ask you not to ask show-related questions on their Facebook Lives. I will never buy anything from any of them. 

And Christine was at one point selling a skirt or leggings (couldn't tell which), and she said the price is $48!!!! It looked like something I could find for half that price at Kohls or Target. I also saw where she either has or is going to hold a sale to sell her and Truely's USED clothes. Meri did that too at one and was selling rags and getting top dollar. 

You absolutely *can* find similar leggings for far less—and there are tons of donated LLR leggings at thrift shops. Meri and Christine are definitely using their reality star power to make sales. As much as i like Christine (leaps and bounds over Meri), I’d never pay $50 for leggings just to help “support” her. 

• Love 16
On 1/25/2022 at 3:18 AM, LilyD said:

This may probably also explain why it took her so long to leave. It just completely destroyed her self-esteem. You don't matter, you're not important.

I think this is spot-on.  As nuts as Christine used to drive me with her keep-sweet talk and constant simpering, I think she was just doing what she thought she had to do to keep Kody visiting her kids at least once in awhile.  Coupled with the fact that she probably felt invisible to everyone except the kids she raised, I can understand why it took her so long to leave.  When you feel like complete crap, it's difficult to find the strength to do anything, even if it would improve your circumstances - and she's also told us several times on the show that she suffered from depression.  

15 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

I like to think that Christine’s ex husband’s planet is in some universe backwash. It consists of a giant retention pond, rock strewn soil and trees. He and Sobbyn spend their days wading in that pond full of prairie dog poop.  Meri has a hammock in the trees but not too far in so she gets some sunlight. Janelle has a teepee pitched on the shores of the pond. At night each wife has a bonfire and makes foil dinners and s'more's. Every single day. For eternity.

I love this entire scenario, but I would prefer these people live on whatever crap Janelle manages to fish out of Prairie Poop Pond.  S'mores are too good for Kody and Robyn.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I watched Christine's Facebook Live or Takeover or whatever where she is selling LulaRoe clothing last night, and she is making far more sales than a typical sales rep. I noticed the same thing about Meri's Facebook Lives. They are successful in this because of the show. I know other people who sold LulaRoe who struggled to make any sales at all.

Robyn must be seething though! Christine and Meri have managed to succeed where she failed with MSWC. They stole her business idea and turned it into a success!
I do find it interesting that fans are willing to spend a fortune on expensive, tacky and poor-quality clothes but not on expensive, ugly and tacky joolry….. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

I also wonder if Christine thought losing weight would make Kootie finally love or at least like her. Nope. Now she is free to live life her own way.

The same thought occurred to me.  I hope Christine did it for herself, but it wouldn't surprise me if she thought it might make her more attractive to that dumbass.  

Never mind, Christine.  You are much more attractive than Sponge RobChyn Square Head, no matter what Kootie thinks. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

The same thought occurred to me.  I hope Christine did it for herself, but it wouldn't surprise me if she thought it might make her more attractive to that dumbass.  

Never mind, Christine.  You are much more attractive than Sponge RobChyn Square Head, no matter what Kootie thinks. 

Of all of them currently, Christine is the prettiest, healthiest looking one. A weight has been lifted from her shoulders and it’s noticeable. 

Meanwhile, Robyn is looking aged and pale (though that could be her monotonous hair color with lack of definition), Meri is still a fat, ruddy dunderhead who filters herself thin and won’t go away, and Janelle is still a lump. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Ucross said:

How does an unmarried couple get divorced?

I know, it just sounds ridiculous.  In all seriousness though, since Christine stated she felt it was between her and  ‘g*d’,  I’m assuming she did some combination of prayer and maybe the ‘I’m divorced, I’m divorced, I’m divorced’ statement some  cultures used to use.  If I went to the trouble of participating in some ‘spiritual marriage’, I would feel the need to do something tp dissolve it - even if it were just symbolically burning a note I’d written about it.  Since they were excommunicated, the church probably doesn’t have to be involved. 

• Love 12

Was it in the preview for the Tell-Nothings that Christine mentioned something about unsealing?  In most patriarchal cults & religions, only the men can dissolve things, but I'm hoping Christine can dissolve it at least symbolically. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

The whole  Christine and Kody thing got me thinking: 

With Christine, it’s not just a partner who is no longer interested in the intimate part of marriage because of age, illness or whatever. Such a thing can be heart-breaking for the other partner but with good reasons, you may be able to understand and accept it. 
Here, we’re talking about a healthy male who is happy to share his bed with another woman. Just not with you. That makes it even more painful and humiliating. I can so totally see how she feels about this. She had a crappy husband, who was never around and if he was, he was very unpleasant. And then he announced that? That literally means there’s nothing left of their relationship.

• Love 18
31 minutes ago, jacourt said:

What is the living setup in a "normal" polygamous relationship?  The whole different house thing in my mind subtracts from the sister wife concept.  

I've done a lot of reading on this: Apparently, there's no set rules. They sometimes share a house and have different "wings" for bedrooms and bathrooms but share kitchens and a large living room like the Dargers.

Some have a house that is split in multiple apartments like the Browns' first house. I think Meri grew up in a setting like that. Or they have separate houses that are 'together' like a duplex or the cul-de-sac in Vegas.

Others have separate houses, sometimes miles apart, like the Browns have at the moment. 

Apparently, it's not even a rule to form a tight-knit multi marriage with the husband and all sister wives!  There are polygamous marriages where other wives and siblings barely interact! It's those cases that baffle me most. What is the point of it all if you never see your sister wife? It's as if your husband has an extramarital affair you approve of! (Or not, but forced to accept)

I find it strange that such an important part of their religion has no fixed rules. Do whatever you want, as long as you have a husband you share or collect multiple wives.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, LilyD said:

The whole  Christine and Kody thing got me thinking: 

With Christine, it’s not just a partner who is no longer interested in the intimate part of marriage because of age, illness or whatever. Such a thing can be heart-breaking for the other partner but with good reasons, you may be able to understand and accept it. 
Here, we’re talking about a healthy male who is happy to share his bed with another woman. Just not with you. That makes it even more painful and humiliating. I can so totally see how she feels about this. She had a crappy husband, who was never around and if he was, he was very unpleasant. And then he announced that? That literally means there’s nothing left of their relationship.

Dang it, is there room at your table for the "thinking too much about these people" support group?  I was doing the same thing...because what we have here is Kody wanting to be considered a plyg but living as a monogamist.  He doesn't want to have intimacy with Christine because he would consider it "cheating" on Robyn - but yet, it was cool with him to "cheat" on Meri with Janelle, or Christine with Robyn, etc.  But I think it's suddenly entered his caveman brain that if he beds any of his other "wives," he's cheating on the only one who matters.  Then he proceeds to push the other three away so that they leave and he's not at fault for any of it - that way, he can still be considered a polygamist - and I think the ONLY reason he still wants that title is so he can keep the show on the air.  Because absolutely no one wants to watch a show that stars only Kody and Robyn, and they know it.

Kody sucks, by the way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

I find it strange that such an important part of their religion has no fixed rules. Do whatever you want, as long as you have a husband you share or collect multiple wives.

Slight adjustment to your thesis... do whatever you want as long as YOU'RE THE MALE.  The women are expected to be obedient subjects of their future planet god.  

• Love 21
On 1/26/2022 at 7:10 PM, Ucross said:

How does an unmarried couple get divorced?

Its so easy. Cast a circle on the night of the full moon, make a bonfire and make smores. Dance naked around your fire chanting "F*CK OFF Kody!!"

...wine is preferred, but optional.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

I like to think the "haters" help boost Christine's self-esteem and get up the guts to leave.  For years we have been saying Kody is a loser and a jerk and Christine was way too good for him. For the most part posters have been pretty sympathetic to her.  I do think she is much happier now.

• Love 11