Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

To be fair, I know people who live in small towns who are firefighters/EMS. They work 3 days on /3 days off schedule and often commute to larger cities to work. This would be entirely feasible for Devar to do. Also, there are often paramedic/ems jobs available in hospital emergency rooms to take some of the load off nurses by performing skilled medical services like starting IVs that CNAs aren't allowed to do.

I find it interesting most EMS jobs are volunteer or part time. My parents live in rural Arkansas, and they have local EMS service that is staffed 24/7/365 by professional, full time paramedics.

With Melanie being a nurse, and if Devar got a little training -- they could probably open up or operate a nursing home or senior center.  An aging population might make that a feasible option for the two of them.  And I think his mother is a cook, or something along those lines so if it worked out they could eventually hire her as well.  I certainly don't think the aging female population would mind looking at Devar all day.  And it may provide the means to help bring over his other family members.

• Love 2

I thought Melanie said in a previous episode that she had met at least some of his siblings in Jamaica. I didn't think much of Devar's sisters either since they were clearly guilt tripping him about the finances on that Skype call, with the theatrics and the sighing. Surely they could channel that energy into earning money themselves? That said, it's also naive of Melanie to think he wouldn't send money home--since she knew perfectly well that's how Devar's mother had supported him.

Mark and Nikki is nothing but creepiness. When I was watching the bookshelf scene, I couldn't help but think how terrifying a situation like that could possibly be if there weren't cameras around. Him looming over her telling her she shouldn't be touching things, "the talk" he's going to have about the way things are? Ick.

I'd like to think there's an alternate universe where Nikki and Aleksandra just peace out and have a nice road trip around the U.S. until their 90 days are up. Then they go home and live happily ever after.

• Love 3

I would think having a woman around the house to organize things would be a godsend to Mark especially since he's into having things in order. He should be happy to see her taking initiative. When my employees try to organize things I love it. Usually they don't want to find ways to improve anything.

I would think having a woman around the house to organize things would be a godsend to Mark especially since he's into having things in order. He should be happy to see her taking initiative. When my employees try to organize things I love it. Usually they don't want to find ways to improve anything.

He's the type of guy that would only be happy if she did things the way HE thinks they should be done. You could see him physically cringing when Nikki said she was planning on arranging things by size, not by the criteria that he had been using.

For most people, this would mildly bother some people because they have a system that works for them... but in this situation, with a new fiancee wanting to try and help out, most people would be able to laugh it off and just appreciate the gesture for what it is. I have the feeling that EVERY time he goes into that library and cannot find a book, he's going to blow that train whistle and drag Nikki into the room and chastise her that he cannot find what he wants because she mucked with his system. He'll likely demand that she find whatever book/magazine and bring it to him while he plays Lode Runner on his PC. He's going to use this as his opportunity to rub her nose in it for trying to wrest any amount of control from him.

• Love 2

Ack, you reminded me of the train whistle again, loco. SERIOUSLY. Who does that to awaken their partner (if you even think it's appropriate to insist they wake up on your schedule) instead of going up and gently using touch or voice? Mark is legit creepeeeeeeee.

Edited by bref
  • Love 1

Why would ANY American wife be copacetic with her husband's sending ANY of his salary to relatives instead of using it for his new marital unit, for their own savings and future? Since when is a mother's supporting her own children (like, DUH)  to be channeled into a brother's required support of his siblings, when he has A NEW FAMILY?

I had no idea that tattoos define a person. Don't know from pimps and Prague, but I know that our Secret Service found pimps and prostitutes in Colombia!

Anyway, once a person converts to the uniquely American Mormonism, is returning to Prague a practical idea?

RCharter, I don't think you know all that is entailed with taking care of people in a nursing home. It isn't a B&B. It requires a whole lot more than 3 people.

funky rat:

They'd cover his schooling in exchange for him working for them for a set amount if time.

I live in PA. Who are the "they" who would pay for anyone's education? Because school guidance counselors need to publicize this info.

pollywood, Mark's books WERE organized, logically. Nikki decided the mere appearance of a bookshelf mattered more.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1
Anyway, once a person converts to the uniquely American Mormonism, is returning to Prague a practical idea?

That's the thing about faith... you can always change it. If a person can convert to a different religion, they can revert back.

• Love 4

LennieBriscoe -- I don't think a nursing home is a B&B, but I think that two people with a medical background are more likely to be able to make it work.  I also don't think it need be a nursing home per se, but even senior care housing.  Nor would I think that either venture would only require the three of them to operate it, only that the three of them could be involved and given their skills, would be able to meaningfully contribute.

• Love 3

Why would ANY American wife be copacetic with her husband's sending ANY of his salary to relatives instead of using it for his new marital unit, for their own savings and future? 

A wife who understands she didn't marry someone from the American culture and respects the culture her husband is from.

• Love 9

I love that you compared Nikki to your employees, because that's exactly what she is. Mark hired her to be his wife.

• Love 3

Let's all go make party, K? Because this was the episode of nobody being happy.

God, what a selfish asshole Mark is, telling us that he's not going to give up decades of his personal time to help someone else see their dreams. Run, Nikki, run like the wind! He keeps comparing her to the ex, OMG that would make me pack up and leave immediately. Maybe it's you, Mark... maybe that's why your ex changed and left you.

And his dirty feet. I thought he was so prosperous. Mark... stop damn talking about Nikki having her period. The poor girl is tired, in pain and you need to stop harassing her and get a grip. He's expecting her to act like someone his age, but she's freaking 19 years old!!!

As Nikki was using that knife to cut the mangos, I was hoping it would fly across the table onto his neck. If Mark doesn't want kids, get a damn vascetomy. And... why is there an electric keyboard in his bedroom next to the bed?

Yay, Noon got a new home with no bugs! I just knew that other place was a setup for the show. Noon, honey, flirting in order to get big tips is part of Kyle's job. Plus, those girls were setups, they barely drank half of their Hurricanes. TLC probably threw them $50 to appear.

Loren is going to drive Alexei crazy. He even said "to get her off my back" about the modeling. She drives me nuts and I don't even know her. He's already whipped. Carrying the pink Vera Bradley bag. He looked terrified in those photos.

I noticed one of Josh's brothers had on a red shirt with CCCP on the front, obviously a gift from Aleksandra. I think they are all closer than the show wants us to believe. I hate TLC for making a sweet, young couple look like misfits. And the choppy editing during the talk with the parents was so obvious. Glad to see that happy ending.

Melanie....Devar....whatever. The fakiness of their situation was jumping out because Melanie can't act.

• Love 18

I don't think I like anyone on this show. I definitely dislike all the Americans, and probably most of the non-Americans, too. I'm not rooting for any of them.

Loren makes me want to puke with her gushing about Alexei and also mispronouncing his name as "Alexy" just to make it rhyme with "sexy." She's gross and doesn't care that he's miserable. 

Mark and Nikki do not want the same things in life and do not belong together. I have trouble empathizing with people who want children but if that's what she wants in life, she cannot marry him. He has at least been honest about that and she needs to listen. Also, he probably is wrong for pressuring her to get on birth control, but if she's staying in bed 3-4 days straight with horrible periods (or "monthlies" as her thousand-year-old fiancé calls them), it's kind of hard to feel bad for her when there is a cheap, easy fix. (Yes, I am fully aware that BC doesn't agree with everyone, but… at least try? Since you're already incapacitated, bitchy, and confined to bed?)

Alexsandra just needs to run. This is not a good fit.

Noon just needs to run. This is not a good fit.

Melanie needs vocal fry therapy. I don't even know what her story line is because I have to mute her awful voice.

I think I may just read the recaps/comments here from now on because I'm pretty much hate-watching at this point, and while I'm not opposed to hate-watching per se (or one of those people who smugly proclaims herself above it…), there's just no fun in this one.

• Love 9

Hey Mark, if you don't want to spend your remaining decades raising children, then maybe you should be with an age appropriate woman instead of a 19 year old. 

I don't trust Devar.  I have a feeling he is just telling Melanie what he thinks she wants to hear.  In a private interview, he said he was going to send 90% of his income to Jamaica whether Mel likes it or not, but when she confronted him, he suddenly changed it to if they ask.  Baloney!

• Love 12

Noon is the cutest and sweetest thing. I just want to scoop her up and drop her on a college campus where she can get a degree and meet fun people. I like that she came out and told Kyle right away what was bothering her, instead of being so passive-aggressive like Nikki.

There is ZERO chance Mark and Nikki will make it long-term. ZERO.

Instead of finding it sweet that Aleksandra wanted to know her future in-laws liked her, I just found it sad that she was craving their approval of her as a good person.

• Love 9

I didn't actually think I could dislike Loren more, but ick. She is wretched. Every week it becomes more and more obvious the thing called "Alexei" she has fabricated in her head doesn't have a single thing to do with Alexei. I don't understand why he puts up with it. What does she even like about him other than his abs? His love for his family just pisses her off. She scoffs at and dismisses his career aspirations. He gets upset about something and she laughs. Wtf is wrong with this broad.

On a similar note... Melanie is like "when I went to Jamaica, I told him all about my life." And um... Did you, you know, ask him anything about HIS? She just assumed he'd drop his entire life and devote every waking moment to her? She's so dim she can't wrap her head around the fact that family dynamics in a foreign country - particularly one with so much poverty - might not mirror that of her's and Bev's and the other crappy looking sister's? I don't have the impression she even realizes that Jamaica isn't just one big resort (with cabana boy souvenirs for all).

Ugh. Yeah this season I'm just rooting for all the foreigners! Run away guys! Just run away!

• Love 17

Mark is gross and Loren is a pain in the ass. The only reason girls were looking at Sexy Alexy on the beach is because you have a camera crew following you. I agree that Alexei looks miserable all the time.

Hurricane girls were definitely a plant. Those drinks were probably tourist expensive, so you better be drinking every last drop.

This just in, Mark is still gross.

• Love 8

Noon and Kyle - a new flat! Woo-hoo. Free at last. Free at last. I knew the roach motel wouldn't last. I like them together, so I'm rooting for them.

Loren is like that parent that lives vicariously through their child. He just wanted to get her off his back. Chick, let him help people and find his own path. And if you're feeling kind of freaky, buy a camera and let him be your private model.

Melanie and Devar don't seem like they did any talking outside of the sheets and beach. Surely she had to know that he was helping his sisters back in Jamaica and that it wouldn't just stop because he moved stateside.

Nikki needs to hop in her little red car and drive away from Mark. It's painful to watch them. Their worldviews are incompatible. With them wanting different things, that leaves the door wide open for resent to creep in. It's a lot to say, "I love you, but if you want to be with me, you need to give up your dream of becoming a mother." She's 19 so she might decide that she doesn't want to have a child, but the option shouldn't be off the table and not up for debate. I say Mark needs therapy because he needs to address those deep issues stemming from his first marriage. That may be why he hasn't remarried in 20+ years. I think it's hurting her more than a little bit, though. Honestly, she needs to return home and find a mate who is on the same page. Mark isn't where it's at. As far as BC, maybe he needs to get a vasectomy if he's so adamant about being done having kids. BC might regulate her menses, but it could also have even worse side effects than PMS.

Aleksandra and Josh are sweet in a sheltered kind of way. It was nice for his father to say something nice.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5

Obviously the drinking game phrase for this show is Mark's "I was left with 4 kids in diapers." Run, Nikki. Even if he does change his mind or she gets pregnant accidentally, he apparently doesn't enjoy parenting. I sort of wonder if Mark thought his first wife would stay home with the kids and they didn't agree on that issue.

I really want to hear from Mark's first wife.

• Love 10

Tonight's theme-tell 'em what they want to hear then do the opposite.

I just knew the topic of having kids was going to come up between Mark and Nikki. Of course at her age, she would naturally want to have them. He made it quite clear he'd already told her he didn't want to father any more kids but I think her plan was to get herself over here, then get him to change his mind. It's starting to sink in to her that's it's going to be harder than she thought.

It's an ego trip for loren.. She wants to be able to gush to anyone and everyone that her fiancé is a model. It's all about what she wants. Alexei will halfheartedly go along with whatever she wants just to shut her up, then do what he wants to do instead. (Like being passive aggressive during the photo shoot, not looking the way they wanted him to look, etc.)

Devar- same thing. Last week he said he was going to send money to his family no matter what. I think he just made up that BS story ("only if they ask") to Mel's face just to placate her.

Kyle is going to tell Noon he won't flirt with customers anymore, but of course he knows he will. Anything for a big tip, right?

Alexandra is showing up for those ridiculously early Scripture reading sessions to placate Josh and try to ingratiate herself with his family but you can tell her heart's not really in it. When is his mother going to lose the sourpuss face? She's either scowling or silent. She's going to be a very judgmental MIL.

• Love 5

he apparently doesn't enjoy parenting.

Except when it comes to treating his fiance like his child!  I don't know who was more gross this week - Mark talking about how his songbird isn't singing anymore or Loren gushing about how "delicious" Alexei is.  Misery, so attractive!

Good for Kyle and Noon getting a livable apartment, but she's still way too good for him.  I have yet to notice anything particularly compelling about his personality.  

It seems this season like everyone would be better off if all of these relationships ended.  

• Love 5

I'd pair them up like this:

Nikki with Kyle

Noon.... go to LSU and meet a nice college guy

Devar, I think you'd like Carolina, she would understand the need to help your family

Melanie and Fernando... yeah, good match. But once he starts wandering, she could run him down and drag him back home.

Aleksandra and Josh are fine, just get the hell away from Idaho. Somewhere that has salsa dance clubs.

Alexei, go be a policeman and meet one of the dispatchers and live happily ever after.

Mark.... you're going to be paired up with Satan's handmaiden, and find out just what it's like to be bossed around. And her name is Loren.

• Love 19

Do my eyes deceive me or did I see distinct dick print during Alexei's photoshoot? I still don't understand Kate Moss or that plain piece of stale toast Karlie Kloss so far be it from me to say that Alexei can't be a model. But it does seem that male models aren't held to as high a standard as female ones. They also don't get paid as much. However, from the few ones I am aware of and see in mags they all seem to have incredible bone structure. I'm talking cheekbones chiseled by the gawds and well defined strong jaw lines.  None of which Alexei has to balance out that rather prominent nose of his. There are phases in fashion and movements like the jolie laide (pretty ugly) where you get the Adam Drivers types that slip through. However, Alexei seems to have neither the passion or desire to pursue this so odds are he won't make it.

Why doesn't Mark just get himself fixed if he is so dead set against having kids? Why trust a 19 year old who isn't even familiar with birth control with the whole zero population growth philosphy?

Hurray for Kyle and Noon's new apartment. I agree with others that the roach infested place was just for drama. Seriously, Noon Kyle seems nice but he isn't all that cute to be all turnt up about his flirting. 

I think the main problem with Devar and Mel is that they can't see that great, earth shattering vacation sex and love of aerobics doesn't equal successful, happy marriage.  Melanie is giving me Kate Gosselin vibes. 

6:00 am bible study? Every morning? My ass would have been burned my k1 visa and ate the ashes and then been on travelocity checking airfare immediately after I heard that shit. 

• Love 17

Why did the agent and the photographer want Alexei to grow a beard and have his hair longer? Maybe I'm missing something, but most of the Calvin Klein guys are clean-shaven with short, slicked-back hair. Of course, it's been a while since I've looked at a GQ, but still...

• Love 2

I still think Kyle and Noon have something real...some drama may be from producers? He is showing he is trying to please her

I thought Loren and Alexie had something real but now I think she just wanted her own tall Ken doll

Yes he has a nice body....seems he wants to be an emt/fireman so he could pose on a calendar once a year

but model? From all  I read (and all the shows I have watched LOL) he is too tall...and he has no desire for this, he looks passive and sleepy

I think being in the US with Loren has drained this poor guy.....he is going into his shell - who can blame him?

Devar is a nice guy but also "laid back" - we are seeing that under that he may just have his own ideas (giving most of the money he has yet to earn to his family)

I don't think they have much communication 

oh and skeevy Mark?  Ouch...just hard to watch....I do think it could be like the old song "When the Hunter gets captured by the Game"..

she has plenty of baby making years ahead when she gets that green card and meets a nice young guy IMHO

and I think that is in the back of her mind.f\

• Love 3

Marc seems very autistic to me. He just doesn't get anything because he is way too logical and has 0 social skills which seems like a biological thing. Why doesn't he get fixed? That makes a lot more sense to me but when he is fixed on an idea, he doesn't change his mind.

Melanie and Devar are both creepy. But he is lying to her. He just wants to live a nice life while supporting his family. He thinks she is his sugar mama. He found out she wasn't. If I were Melanie, I'd be pissed hearing he was going to send money back, I'd be like, your first priority isn't paying my parents back for the wedding rings and all your travel fees? Devar thinks white people are just rich and he owes nothing. He's wrong.

Sexy Alexy has himself a major stage mom. Yikes! But he is a grown up and he is making the decison  to stay. if he doesn't like it, then why is he there? I hate people that bitch about others who are helping them, never say thank you, but never do anything to make their situation better. Alexy is a douche. And he looks like a turkey. I thought the long hair and beard question was beause the agent thought he would maybe look less turkeyish without the fowl crown and turkey face. And maybe he would look better.

I like Noon! they seem like a real couple. 

I hate people that bitch about others who are helping them, never say thank you, but never do anything to make their situation better. Alexy is a douche. And he looks like a turkey. I thought the long hair and beard question was beause the agent thought he would maybe look less turkeyish without the fowl crown and turkey face. And maybe he would look better.

Respectfully disagree with your assessment of Alexei.  I think Loren is totally overwhelming him with her desire for him to be a model, and he's going along to get along but he has definitely made it clear that he's not enjoying it.  

Bashing someone's looks isn't nice either!

Edited by Honley Lass
  • Love 5

Why did the agent and the photographer want Alexei to grow a beard and have his hair longer? Maybe I'm missing something, but most of the Calvin Klein guys are clean-shaven with short, slicked-back hair. Of course, it's been a while since I've looked at a GQ, but still...

Haven't watched yet but I'll take a guess anyway...because it's all staged bs. The one thing that TLC excels at on this (and other) show.

• Love 1

All the fake model-y people kept talking to Loren as if she were Alexei's mother. Hello? He speaks English and he's standing right in front of you. I never want to hear the phrase "Give me sexual face," again. I want all the foreign fiances to run away together. Consult Mark's first wife for strategies.

I can't believe how calm Kyle's cat was. In just a 20 minute ride to the vet, my cat acts like the heroin addicts in Trainspotting. And that's inside the pet carrier. Kyle's cat was probably happy to get the hell out of that disgusting shit hole. Speaking of, Noon, shake everything out girl.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 14

Loren turned my stomach with her "sexy lexy, dee-licious, wanna wash myself on his washboard abs, where's GQ, my fiance's a model" overacting.   It's like she was auditioning to be a youtube star.   She's 27.   Someone should tell her she's a bit over the hill to be acting like a 15-year-old.

• Love 10

Y'all got this episode right, but I have a few bones to pick with Mark.... 1) why are the zebra sheets the only ones we've seen? It's been 30 days. I don't care if you wash them and put them back on, get a second set of sheets! 2) why are the only chairs he has at what appears to be dining table (meaning: folding table bought by his business) folding chairs? I mean, the kind of crappy $9 chairs from Walmart?  and 3) watch Mark when the niece and sister show up for breakfast. He was the very definition of "tottering" to welcome them. He couldn't have walked more like an 80 year old if he tried. I'm hoping those pancakes were homemade then reheated in the microwave, but given their uniform size and shape, I guess not....

• Love 10

In order to model, he'd have to hide his entire head.
  • Love 7

Y'all got this episode right, but I have a few bones to pick with Mark.... 1) why are the zebra sheets the only ones we've seen? It's been 30 days. I don't care if you wash them and put them back on, get a second set of sheets! 2) why are the only chairs he has at what appears to be dining table (meaning: folding table bought by his business) folding chairs? I mean, the kind of crappy $9 chairs from Walmart?  and 3) watch Mark when the niece and sister show up for breakfast. He was the very definition of "tottering" to welcome them. He couldn't have walked more like an 80 year old if he tried. I'm hoping those pancakes were homemade then reheated in the microwave, but given their uniform size and shape, I guess not....

oh my god, I'm right with you. Mark's house is depressing--so dark, all that carpeting (I bet its ancient). The place looks like it has a bad smell. Unwashed sheets, old carpeting, and old man. Yuck. Could his family have looked any more awkward? "Breakfast party, yay!" Enjoy your frozen waffles, folks. Poor Nikki. I laughed like a hyena during their little talk, when she was cutting up mangos. It looked like she had a huge bowlful in front of her at one point. (Producer: "OK, you two need to have a little talk at the table. Nikki, maybe you could be cutting up some fruit or something? here you go, honey, here's a knife and a bowl of mangos. And--action!"

Loren's sneering at Alexei's wish to do something meaningful was breathtaking! "OMIGOD, he wants to be a police officer or a firefighter or an EMT and serve his community! He should be a MODEL!" Um, what?? Yeah, he should not help people, he should pursue a long shot, high risk, short lived dream! Loren is a harpy of the first water. She will never be content. What an awful, awful person she is. Every thing is all about her.

If that is Kyle being Mr. Personality and flirting it up for the big bucks, he should find another profession. He was utterly charmless, with all the personality of a bowl of cream of wheat.

• Love 7

I can't believe how calm Kyle's cat was. In just a 20 minute ride to the vet, my cat acts like the heroin addicts in Trainspotting. And that's inside the pet carrier. Kyle's cat was probably happy to get the hell out of that disgusting shit hole.

The cat was probably stoned.

• Love 6

Heaven help all our tympanic membranes if Alexei does end up in high-profile shoots with lovely co-stars.

justin-bieber-calvin-klein-6.jpg

I'd be interested to see Noon and Aleksandra switch fiances. 

If Prague's nightclubs are anything like NYC nightclubs Alek's no stranger to a roach or 2 or 30,000- plus the NOLA provides plenty of dancing/drinking opportunities...

And Noon would probably really appreciate the closeness of Josh's family and his doting affection.

• Love 4

I'd be interested to see Noon and Aleksandra switch fiances. 

If Prague's nightclubs are anything like NYC nightclubs Alek's no stranger to a roach or 2 or 30,000- plus the NOLA provides plenty of dancing/drinking opportunities...

And Noon would probably really appreciate the closeness of Josh's family and his doting affection.

The unstated elephant in the room would be the probably religious conversion. But it would be less cringe worthy then Josh and Alan two years ago being the missionary who got his wife after converting her. Kirlyam being the daughter of a family that Alan reached with his message waited for until she turned 18.

Edited by Raja
  • Love 1

By "uniquely American," I meant was established, formed, etc., by an American IN America, not the Middle East or Asia. That its "revelations" occurred and "Golden Plates" were found here. That its official name is "The Church of Latter-Day Saints," emphasis on the "Latter-Day."

The American wife isn't going to Jamaica; the fiancé has agreed to come to the US. Who should adapt to whose cultural mores, hmmm?

If religious conversion means anything, then to "revert" is not an option. THAT is "the thing about faith."

• Love 2

Hey, Ya'll, did you know Alexi was DEE-LISH-US!!  Girl, Loren, grow up. He has a fine body but the face doesn't photograph well. Some people are just more attractive in person than on camera. Let him go save people. She is going to drive him away. I think this guy actually has a brain in his head. 

Mark- you better get snipped. Accidents happen all the time with women that don't pay attention to what you are trying to tell them. Which of course should have been discussed before coming all the way over here. She acts like she really wasn't aware he doesn't want any more kids. Something really phony about her and really sick about him. 

I'm still waiting for Melanie to crack a smile. She is a miserable person, whether he sends all of his money to Jamaica or not. 

• Love 6

Loren turned my stomach with her "sexy lexy, dee-licious, wanna wash myself on his washboard abs, where's GQ, my fiance's a model" overacting. It's like she was auditioning to be a youtube star. She's 27. Someone should tell her she's a bit over the hill to be acting like a 15-year-old.

Oh God, it was disgusting and immature. I think it's great for her to be attracted to her husband, but acting like he's a piece of meat is weird and gross. She's acting like a 15 year old girl that was told she could marry Harry Styles. In all of the "why I love Alexei" talks, it was 90% about his appearance. I wonder how well she actually knows HIM.

• Love 12

Loren said it was supposed to be a hookup so she's likely still in that dopamine/honeymoon stage. Alexei on the other hand seems to be pretty levelled out and realistic. She would drive me batshit crazy. I'd be pawning her off on her friends as much as possible. I'd have to recharge after interactions with her. She's worse than my 16 year old, and she doesn't gush like Loren was. Girl, you're 27. I'm happy that you're attracted to your man, but will you still be fawning when he's 70 and doesn't have abs that you'd wash yourself on? I wonder is her behaviour producer driven or is that just her? With Mark, I believe that he didn't require any producer manipulation. That's just the specimen.

• Love 5

So Nikki's not on the pill and Mark hasn't had a vasectomy? There's an accident waiting to happen. I had the same thought as a poster above - if he doesn't want any more children why doesn't he find someone more age-appropriate who doesn't want children either? And every time he mentions the "four kids in diapers" I hope that there's at least one set of twins in there - otherwise at least the oldest one should not be in diapers anymore.

• Love 5

So Nikki's not on the pill and Mark hasn't had a vasectomy? There's an accident waiting to happen. I had the same thought as a poster above - if he doesn't want any more children why doesn't he find someone more age-appropriate who doesn't want children either? And every time he mentions the "four kids in diapers" I hope that there's at least one set of twins in there - otherwise at least the oldest one should not be in diapers anymore.

I think the two oldest kids are twins, yes. That "four kids in diapers" line is so tired though. I just imagine how many times he has uttered that in his life. How does anyone stand him? And I have zero doubt he says it around his kids too. I'm sure that makes them feel real great, Mark - hearing about what a burden they are to you every 15 minutes. 

• Love 10