Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Thoughts from tonight’s episode…
Is Carolina that much in love with the fool? It has to be the stomach and man boob. Ohhh baby.. those man boobs and the ears.  She isn’t like Nikki who I can see why she has attached herself to Mark.  Carolina can do way better. I don’t get it. Things can’t be that bad in Colombia. She has to be better off than most.
Alexsandra needs to go back to Prague.
Loren has mental issues. Alexei’s family is really missing him. He should be upset but she is balling and punishing him? Umm. Make sense Drama Queen.
I’m calling it. TLC set up. The whole conversation about money and prenup with Devar and Melanie.  But those sisters are major shit disturbers.  They do like to stir the pot.
Hopefully we get spicy stuff next week!

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 9

Thoughts...did Mark not discuss what Nikki would do all day? They don't seem to have anything in common, and he seems irritated with her. That's what you get for dating a teenager.

Carolina can do so much better than an admitted cheater who doesn't seem all that committed to completing the K1.

Loren needs a Xanax. Gosh that condo is small. The whole setup is weird. Who would relocate from NYC to Florida to live with their parents?

Aleksandra breaks my heart. Going from the liveliness of Prague to a small town with critical and judgmental people who haven't given off an ounce of warmth must be hard. I sincerely hope they save up money and get the hell out of Rexburg. I can't see living in a small town when I've lived and travelled abroad. That place seems like somewhere for people who are at retirement age. He doesn't strike me as being ready for marriage either.

• Love 8

Maybe Devar should grill Bev about who she was with when she got her ugly tattoo(s).

Nikki has some serious claws behind that pout.  The specimen had better watch out. 

It's probably bad acting, but are those people really Loren's parents? They don't seem up to the job. 

• Love 16

Maybe Devar should grill Bev about who she was with when she got her ugly tattoo(s).

Nikki has some serious claws behind that pout. The specimen had better watch out.

It's probably bad acting, but are those people really Loren's parents? They don't seem up to the job.

I will laugh about this for a long time.... :)

Melanie's sisters can sign up for their own reality show, but I'm not sure what the name of it would be.

• Love 4

I will laugh about this for a long time.... :)

Melanie's sisters can sign up for their own reality show, but I'm not sure what the name of it would be.

The Ninety-day Enforcers. After they're done with Devar, they can go after Mohamed for Danielle and get that boy straightened out. 

• Love 11

Poor Aleksandra. Her life is going to be miserable.

At first I thought Loren was moving to Florida to ... uhm ... preserve her virtue; at least give the impression of doing so publicly. Then, dad is all "I don't want to hear you fucking my daughter" (paraphrased ... Sort of) Dude! Seriously?

Carolina must have a reason to want to come to the USA and this asshole is the "fee" for that privilege.

Devar annoys me. Melanie, too.

• Love 7

Sorry if this is too much.

Loren/Alexei: Alexei is clearly not impressed with Florida, so I don't know how well this will work. 4 people in 3 bedrooms isn't like 4 people in 1 bedroom, lady. Jeez. Not sure why he can't take the third room if it's such a problem for Loren to share and her dad to not like them sharing a bedroom.  I think their differences about expressing emotions (re: Loren being so upset) is cultural differences especially if he's from Ukraine.

Josh/Aleksandra: HAHA "Do you have people here?"  Omg. The "salsa" dancing. He tried, but maybe he needs to try harder. Dig a little deeper dude. I hope they find jobs that take them to a larger city and city life just works its way into their marriage so she can go dancing again. Her top is revealing some cleavage. I wonder what judgey family thinks of that. I hope she uses her intelligence and self-awareness to tell Josh what she needs in life.

Mark/Nikki: He gives her nothing to do, and gets mad at her when she finds something to do. He should just let her arrange the books. It's obvious he hasn't looked through them in twenty years if he still has divorce books. Margaritas don't have rum...and their conversation probably should have taken place pre-zip tie ring.

Melanie/Devar: Devar's "Oh yes. Oh yes." is grating on my nerves. I guess his sister is letting the bills just pile up even though she is working? Bev and her horrible hair have returned! That cut and color just do not work for her, sorry not sorry. I don't see what Devar's romantic past is any of their business. And if they must know, leave it for girl talk behind his back. As for sending back money, that seems like the kind of thing people discuss before getting engaged but maybe this just came up after talking to his sister. It shouldn't be a major problem for Melanie unless she was planning on quitting her job and living off Devar financially. Melanie doesn't understand that you don't cut off family once you come to the States but you support them more. I thought his mom sent back money to them and she knew that.

Fernando/Carolina: Girl is delusional about this wedding. Yet she is realistic about Fernando. I'm confused. Fernando's spanish accent sounds like he learned it in high school, and his spanish is worse than her english. I hope for her sake that the visa is denied.

• Love 9

Loren is such a self-centered bitch. How dare his family not be happy for her? How dare they not prop them on a pedestal and award them the cutest couple ever award. She's pissed me off since the beginning with her dramatics and "if anyone deserves to be happy...it's US!" bullshit.  She think Alexei is a little doll that she can prop up next to her and tell what to do, how to feel (feel 100% her) and how to be. Oh next week, forget his dreams, she thinks he should be an underwear model. God forbid the guy go to the bathroom by himself. And no, it's not scary having 4 people in a 3 bedroom condo. Millions of families do it every day. I learned real quick where she gets thinking she's the center of the universe. I felt bad for him when he gets off the phone with his family (did her whole family need to be present for that?) and she takes off to wallow in pity and her parents tell him, "you need to go after her". No, she should be supporting HIM. Poor guy.

They must have really had some issues getting Carolina's visa. The show is half way through the season and he's visited her twice down there.

Aleksandra is sweet and adorable but whoa she likes whipping that head around when she dances.

It just hit me how young Nikki is when Mark brought her a daiquiri without the alcohol.

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 14

Josh tried with the dance club. I think Aleksandra was a bit bratty about it - if it's not your scene fine, but clearly Josh doesn't know much about clubs and tried to find something that might entertain her. I do think she'll be miserable in Rexburg if they stay there for an extended period of time, but I also think that's the risk Aleksandra took when she moved to the US. In time, I'm sure they'll move to a place that meets her needs a bit more, but until then, I think she needs to figure out how to deal with it.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 6

I think the entire salsa club scene was a setup. Did you notice the sign, a vinyl banner, which was out front for the name of the place?? Reminded me of The Palace Place fake fakery from Kim of Queens. It looked like an empty strip mall place they quickly filled with extras..... not real at all.

• Love 7

The Ninety-day Enforcers. After they're done with Devar, they can go after Mohamed for Danielle and get that boy straightened out. 

I'd want them in my corner, were I considering marrying someone who might be in it for citizenship.

Sorry if this is too much.

Loren/Alexei: Alexei is clearly not impressed with Florida, so I don't know how well this will work. 4 people in 3 bedrooms isn't like 4 people in 1 bedroom, lady. Jeez. Not sure why he can't take the third room if it's such a problem for Loren to share and her dad to not like them sharing a bedroom.  I think their differences about expressing emotions (re: Loren being so upset) is cultural differences especially if he's from Ukraine.

Josh/Aleksandra: HAHA "Do you have people here?"  Omg. The "salsa" dancing. He tried, but maybe he needs to try harder. Dig a little deeper dude. I hope they find jobs that take them to a larger city and city life just works its way into their marriage so she can go dancing again. Her top is revealing some cleavage. I wonder what judgey family thinks of that. I hope she uses her intelligence and self-awareness to tell Josh what she needs in life.

Mark/Nikki: He gives her nothing to do, and gets mad at her when she finds something to do. He should just let her arrange the books. It's obvious he hasn't looked through them in twenty years if he still has divorce books. Margaritas don't have rum...and their conversation probably should have taken place pre-zip tie ring.

Melanie/Devar: Devar's "Oh yes. Oh yes." is grating on my nerves. I guess his sister is letting the bills just pile up even though she is working? Bev and her horrible hair have returned! That cut and color just do not work for her, sorry not sorry. I don't see what Devar's romantic past is any of their business. And if they must know, leave it for girl talk behind his back. As for sending back money, that seems like the kind of thing people discuss before getting engaged but maybe this just came up after talking to his sister. It shouldn't be a major problem for Melanie unless she was planning on quitting her job and living off Devar financially. Melanie doesn't understand that you don't cut off family once you come to the States but you support them more. I thought his mom sent back money to them and she knew that.

Fernando/Carolina: Girl is delusional about this wedding. Yet she is realistic about Fernando. I'm confused. Fernando's spanish accent sounds like he learned it in high school, and his spanish is worse than her english. I hope for her sake that the visa is denied.

Mel's sisters think that Mel has lost her marbles and can't see the trees for the forest, or forest for the trees, or however that goes.  We don't know how much of this is "staged" by TLC -- and how much of it is two sisters who don't want to see their sister end up with an STD or taken to the cleaners.  I don't think they're acting out of jealousy, but I guess you never know.  Personally, *I* don't think Melanie is thinking with all her marbles, either.  They're probably doing her a favor, and only saying what many are thinking.

• Love 1

Have Mel's sisters been drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes in the sun for the last 20 years? "Oh, yes!"

The thing that annoys me about the young Mormon? Is that every sentence? Ends in a question? And the parents are cold as ice. Run, girl, run! If you love to dance in Prague, go dance in Prague! Life is too short, even when you are young, to be so miserable.

Fernando and his man boobs and inflated ego can go anytime. Where did he get that attitude? Besides from his indulgent mother? I am truly surprised that anyone would jump on that float.

Mark. Uh, margaritas really do not have rum, nor do they have strawberries. So whatever you were making in there, they are not margaritas. He is too old and too gross. It pains me to watch him dodder around, and he is only six years older than I.

• Love 13

I'm shocked that Loren is even sharing her bedroom with Alexei. First he dared to put his bag on the "shoe chair", then was told the closet is HER closet, and finally, he's shown the couple of small drawers that she is allowing him to use.  Miss self-absorbed should have been comforting Alexei after the depressing phone call home instead of retreating to the bedroom and locking him out. That poor guy is in for a rough time if he stays with her.

Aleksandra is definitely not ready for marriage and should go back to Prague and dance her little heart out.  Josh doesn't seem ready either.

In one scene, Carolina tries on wedding dresses and, in the next, talks about Fernando cheating and how she doesn't know if she can trust him. Not a good foundation to base a marriage on. Besides, she must be looking at him through beer glasses because she can surely do much better. 

Is Mark really that dense? Between his constant talk about his ex and treating Nikki like a child, the poor girl needs to get the hell out of Dodge.

I can see Devar helping his family out, but does he really expect to send 90% of his paycheck back home and only contribute 10% to his new family? It sounds like his sisters didn't work until he left, and he not only provided for them financially, but also did all the cooking. Time to take care of yourselves, ladies!

There were so many red flags in this episode that I think every one of them, including the girl in New Orleans, should go back to their own country and be glad they got out of these relationships. I don't see any of them working out.

• Love 9

Mark and his virgin strawberry margaritas with whipped cream on top sans rum...poor confused man, it was a daiquiri.  I believe the cleaning of the book shelves was producer driven, why would a lazy teenager decide that was the task she would take care of?  Why would she empty the entire shelving unit just to dust? The 20 year old divorce books are out of date. Ok, clearly I have given that scene too much thought.  I truly believe that Mark loves the idea of someone that will clean the bathrooms, do the laundry and have sex with him but he really does not want to change the way he does anything, almost like he could put her on a shelf when those tasks are not needed and take her down when he does need them done. He is old and set in his ways and relates to her as though she is his child.  He has no clue and we all know this girl has no clue.

Why on earth did Carolina buy a wedding dress? Does she even have a ring on her finger?  Does she even know if the K-1 thing will even come thru?  Her father can't stand Fernando, etc...

Loren, oy vey.  Her next stints on reality TV will be on Say Yes to the Dress, Bridezillas then Marriage Boot Camp.  Was that really her sister????

• Love 5

Wait, so Alexei skpes with his parents and they tell him about how much they miss him and Alexeii has to comfort Loren? Um, somethings wrong with that picture. And oh Lordy, that condo is teeny. I get that Loren didn't want to stay in NYC (although I suspect producer shenanigans), but cripes, rent an apartment. Clearly Loren's parent have means, I mean they flew to Canada for coffee, rent them a studio apartment for a couple of months. As long as it isn't waterfront, rents aren't bad. Is Loren looking for a job? Alexeii can't work, so WTF do they do all day in that tiny place with mom and dad? I think Loren's parents are retired, I keep having visions of the Jerry Seinfeld show, when Jerry would visit his parents in their retirement condo complex in Boca and sleep on the pull out sofa in the den.  I'm waiting for the neighbor to give Alexeii a pen and then accuse him of stealing it (Seinfeld fans will remember). 

Alexsandra is so miserable. Where the hell did they come up with salsa dance thing they went to? Run Alexsandra

I lol when Nikki took all Mark's books off the shelves. I thought his head was going to explode. 

I pretty much ignore Fernando and his moobs because he has yet to actually get his fiance to the US. Listen girl, don't be spending your money on a gown too quickly. 

I have a hard time believing that Mel and Devar have not had this convo. I'm sure he must have told her that he provides support to his family in Jamaica. I'm not sure what either of them expected to happen once he came to the US

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

Now, I don't like Mark, but I have an extensive book collection that I have organized by genre and then alphabetically by author in my study. It annoys me very much when someone moves my books or places them back in the wrong section. So I do get why he was annoyed with Nikki. However, if she's spending the day at home, he needs to realize she needs something to do. She can't play with the computer all day while he works. She can't drive so she's stuck at home staring at the wall.

I don't see anything wrong with Devar sending money home to his family in Jamaica. In my culture (my family is from the Caribbean), men provide for the family and they do so with pride so once they find work in the US, they send money back home to help family members frequently. If Melanie thought Devar wouldn't send a good chunk of his earnings to his eight siblings and nieces/nephews, she's an idiot.

Loren is a selfish, spoiled dolt. If a woman can't handle that her man's family misses him, there is something wrong there. She needed to comfort him, not the other way around.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 9

Is Carolina that much in love with the fool? It has to be the stomach and man boob. Ohhh baby.. those man boobs and the ears.  She isn’t like Nikki who I can see why she has attached herself to Mark.  Carolina can do way better. I don’t get it. Things can’t be that bad in Columbia. She has to be better off than most.

First off, the country in South America is spelled Colombia.  Secondly, I saw last night that Carolina has tattoos.  Many of us who go to Colombia to meet women do it to get away from women like that.  One of the first questions I asked my wife (from Colombia) was whether she had any tattoos.  If I were single I would not even ask Carolina to go out on a date (and I'm almost 60).  There are many beautiful women in Colombia that don't yet have tattoos.  For me Carolina is damaged goods, and she's not that cute anyway.  So I guess the answer is things are pretty bad in Colombia, and men can do much better than Carolina.

• Love 1

I felt really badly for Alexei. I thought his family was horrible. He's in a new country with strangers and all his father could say was, "your brother is beside himself because you left, your mom's upset because you left, I'm stuck taking care of this old lady because you left and I can't even go fishing because you left." Damn! Cut the guy a break. Talk about a guilt trip. Instead of running out of the room and crying, Loren should've been comforting him for having the worst Skype call in history. Not the other way around. I find smoking gross, but I can see why the poor guy needed a cigarette.

I think Loren's parents' condo is a decent size, but they likely had a much bigger home in New York or wherever they're from and didn't do a good job of downsizing. That's why it looks so cluttered. Loren's sister has Linda Evans/Judith Light frost that I haven't seen since the mid 80's. No wonder she looks like the older sister instead of a kid in college.

I loved Carolina's mom's lipstick. Booby Hill Fernando is just full of insults isn't he? I see his game. Now he says Carolina's English is terrible. Her English isn't great, but it's better than my Spanish and I think she can get by for a little while in friggin Miami dude. Surely NOBODY speaks Spanish there, right Booby? His sly little insults seem like a way to keep Carolina dependent on him.

I miss Noon. Less Fernando and more Noon please.

Melanie's sisters = Patty and Selma. The one with the clown hair looked so pleased with herself when Devar said he'd be sending money home.

All my West Indian friends' parents send things back home. Whether it's money or things like toilet paper and detergent because those things can be very expensive. They definitely don't send 90% of their income though. I'm wondering where the father of Devar's niece and nephew is though. He's only 28 and shouldn't have to be supporting his sister's kids if they have a father.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 8

Not sure why he can't take the third room....

Because that's where Loren's sister is staying while she's on summer break from college.

Why on earth did Carolina buy a wedding dress? Does she even have a ring on her finger?  Does she even know if the K-1 thing will even come thru?  Her father can't stand Fernando, etc...

Because TLC is filming a tv show ;)

I think it's the same visit as the last episode.

It was the same visit. He was there for over a week.

• Love 1

I have to side with Devar about sending money back home. I help out family members with money as needed when I can. It's what you do as part of a family: you help each other. In fact, I like Devar *more* knowing that he is someone who is willing to help out people who need it. He certainly doesn't seem lazy (from what they have shown on TV) and he seems eager to work. If Mel didn't know about his feelings of responsibility toward his family, then maybe she should have talked to him occasionally before deciding to marry him.

Oh, Loren - if you cannot share a closet, you are not ready to share a life. My heart broke for his family. They both need to go back to Jerusalem and live there and be close to his family.

edited to fix punctuation

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 7

I couldn't help laughing when Loren says that the reason she was so upset because she was so selfless and always puts other people first. I'm so sure. I also wonder if Alexei can even fit in that bed. My boyfriend is an inch or two taller than Alexei and we can't have a bed with a footboard. But I'm sure Loren didn't think of that, either.

• Love 10

Mark mentioned that he hadn't had anyone in his life for over 20 years (IIRC). So does that mean his amazing OK Cupid and dating site profiles were unsuccessful? For some reason, that's even creepier to me: he hasn't had a relationship with anyone since the wife he is trying to clone.

• Love 2

I have to side with Devar about sending money back home. I help out family members with money as needed when I can. It's what you do as part of a family: you help each other. In fact, I like Devar *more* knowing that he is someone who is willing to help out people who need it. He certainly doesn't seem lazy (from what they have shown on TV) and he seems eager to work. If Mel didn't know about his feelings of responsibility toward his family, then maybe she should have talked to him occasionally before deciding to marry him.

Oh, Loren - if you cannot share a closet, you are not ready to share a life. My heart broke for his family. They both need to go back to Jerusalem and live there and be close to his family.

edited to fix punctuation

I totally agree with all of this. I do think she knows he's going to send money back, that production is once again over involved.

And definitely if Loren can't share a closet, or even comfort her fiancé after a difficult Skype with his dad, then she's not ready to share her life forever.

Edited by KarmaG
  • Love 3

Carolina is damaged goods because she has tattoos? Now I've heard everything. I know many open-minded men who would happily date her without caring at all about her tattoos. She's an adorable young woman.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 11

Finishing watching now and damn, that dinner Mel and Devar had with the evil sisters lasted a loooooong time. In one question, about having a baby together it was definitely still bright out and the next about supporting his family it was pitch black. 

• Love 3

Mark mentioned that he hadn't had anyone in his life for over 20 years (IIRC). So does that mean his amazing OK Cupid and dating site profiles were unsuccessful? For some reason, that's even creepier to me: he hasn't had a relationship with anyone since the wife he is trying to clone.

Considering he's on the show now, I would say the profiles were unsuccessful. Probably because he couldn't re-do the whole ex-w thing there like he's doing now.

OMG BWAAAHAHAHAHhahahahHahaha! Exactly !

Melanie should dig into Dani and Mo. Maybe she has a future with INS. They ARE Patti & Selma.

If Mel went back into her family archives most immigrants sent money back home she is no different than he is just more generations removed.

Loren is such a self-centered bitch. How dare his family not be happy for her? How dare they not prop them on a pedestal and award them the cutest couple ever award. She's pissed me off since the beginning with her dramatics and "if anyone deserves to be happy...it's US!" bullshit.  She think Alexei is a little doll that she can prop up next to her and tell what to do, how to feel (feel 100% her) and how to be. Oh next week, forget his dreams, she thinks he should be an underwear model. God forbid the guy go to the bathroom by himself. And no, it's not scary having 4 people in a 3 bedroom condo. Millions of families do it every day. I learned real quick where she gets thinking she's the center of the universe. I felt bad for him when he gets off the phone with his family (did her whole family need to be present for that?) and she takes off to wallow in pity and her parents tell him, "you need to go after her". No, she should be supporting HIM. Poor guy.

Loren is appalling . The mutual homesickness with Alexei and his family was ONLY about HER.

I fast forward thru Fernando! BORING. If I cared I would go thru the season and count how many times the subject has been raised of how long will the Visa take and it'd probably be 20. NOBODY CARES.

• Love 5

I can see Devar helping his family out, but does he really expect to send 90% of his paycheck back home and only contribute 10% to his new family? It sounds like his sisters didn't work until he left, and he not only provided for them financially, but also did all the cooking. Time to take care of yourselves, ladies!

Exactly, why should Melanie pay all "his" bills while he sends his money to his family.  He has a new family now.  He needs to contribute as much as Melanie does once he can work. What if they have children?  And yes to the prenup...Melanie owes it to her child not to lose her house to Devar if he bails.

Also what is Nikki's future plans?  Do they plan on having kids?  Is she going to get an education or think about getting a job once she is married?  It sure sounds like they don't have a plan.  Maybe that is what went wrong the first time Mark did this "experiment".  What about his other 3 kids....what do they think of the situation?  We have only seen the daughter so far.

Edited by Palomar
  • Love 4

28 minutes ago

I have to side with Devar about sending money back home. I help out family members with money as needed when I can. It's what you do as part of a family: you help each other.

SOME money, yes, not 90%!  As was said in the quote, "as needed when I can" seems reasonable.  He made it sound like Melanie would be expected to pay for all the bills while he sends his money home, as in her supporting him. Definitely a deal breaker in my book.  Melanie is basically his way of supporting his family.  I liked him at first but definitely think he may not be in this for "the right reasons". 

I heard Devar say "9%" not "90%."

He said as an example, if he had 10 dollars, he would send 9 dollars home.  Melanie asked 90%, and he said yeah.

Edited by Palomar
  • Love 6

I have never felt so bad for anyone on this show as I do for Aleksandra. Poor girl. They are going to suck the life right out of her.

Run Aleksandra, run for your life.  I'm 56 and the folks in that town, especially Josh's parents seem old enough to be my parents.  

And what does "damaged goods" really mean?  To me a hell of a lot of men are damaged goods, especially the ones with ex wives and baby mama issues.  

• Love 10
Do you consider her to be damaged goods just because of the tattoos? I totally get that tattoos aren't for everyone, but if you want to get a little deeper, she could look at Fernando as damaged goods, because he's divorced. Everyone is "damaged goods" to some degree.

And he admitted cheating on his first wife. And flirting with Carolina when he was on a date with someone else. And texting someone else. Fernando is like that SNL skit of the "wild and crazy guys" who can't stop shaking his manboobs or his muffintop while flirting with whoever is in the room.

Carolina is heads and tails above him, in my eyes.

I have a friend who married a woman from Czech Republic, and he is always correcting her English in front of others. Makes me want to punch his lights out. It's not like he speaks her language around her family or friends.

Fernando is getting up there with Mark in my dislike of the men on this show.

• Love 7

This is the 1st season where it looks like we have some K1 fiances that don't want to be in the good ole USA.

It sounded to me like Devar said if he made 10 (be it 10 dollars or 10,000) 9 (be it 9 dollars or 9,000) would be going to his sisters. I'd have a problem with that too. Hell you can send some money but damned if you would be spending 90% of your money home when you have a new wife and expenses in the USA. However, it did seem like Mel had a problem with Devar sending dollar 1 to his family period, which is ridiculous.

I do want to know what in the hell his sisters do though. First off props to Devar for cooking. I know too many an Island man who don't or won't cook because it is "woman's work" so it is refreshing to see him state that he did a lot of cooking and such for his family back home. However, if he did so much of the cooking and work to support them, what did they do? Sounds like they are working now, but is it not enough to pay all their bills? And what of their mother? Isn't she sending money back too?

I find all the questions about Devar's past relationships and dalliances kinda gross. Also, don't believe Devar about only have one girlfriend and never having a one nightstand. His ass got a real shifty look about the face afterwards. Nope.

Okay, I gotta admit that I laughed throughout the whole salsa scene. From Aleksandra walking the empty thoroughfare of Rexburg with all the shops and wondering if anyone lived around there and being informed that it was Main Street to what looked like a badly unorganized aerobic class passing for salsa club I LMAO!!! But yeah, poor Aleksandra. Josh tried, but no!! But at the same time, she is giving me the impression that she converted just for Josh and not because she had any real belief in tenets of Mormonism. She out of all the K1s featured seemed to be questioning the most seriously whether this is right. She is wondering if she is too young, feeling judged by everyone because of her past, her future in laws are about as warm towards her as the iceberg that the Titanic a new one, she can't dress provocative anymore and she can't whip her hair dance anymore. Aleksandra didn't seem like she was in a bad spot in Prague and she was getting an education. If she is gonna run, now is the time.

I knew Loren was gonna be a pill from get. She just struck me as so needy in so many little ways. She was ridiculous last night. Poor Alexei is just surrounded by guilt trippers.

But is it me? It was translated that his brother had been crying but Alexei told Loren and his future in laws that his brother had a breakdown. Far as I know those are entirely 2 different things.

I don't know if Alexei just has a naturally flat effect, just tired from his journey or adjusting to his new life but he is seeming less than enthused about everything.

Her parents Miami condo looks very modest. I now wonder how much if at all they could have been helping her with her NYC expenses.

Well. Quite a difference between Loren and her sister. Goodness.

Good gawd yes. When they all met for coffee in Canada I was thinking that Loren looked nothing like her parents. Well, maybe if you squinted you could see some resemblance between her and her dad. Now this week baby sis shows up and she looks like the spitting image of the parents, especially mom.   Loren really is quite pretty though. She has some amazing eyes and lashes and is one of the lucky few who can wear little to no makeup and still look very pretty.

It is funny that Mark keeps mentioning worrying about Nikki changing like his ex-wife did but now Nikki is saying how different Mark is when he isn't on vacay and wife shopping abroad. How unfun and less affectionate he is with her now that she is in the USA. Maybe it wasn't the ex Mark. Maybe it is you.

• Love 3

I got the impression that Melanie isn't happy at all with Devar sending money to his family, even if he intended on sending a sensible amount. She just seemed completely confused about the fact that Devar would do it so I guess she's not familiar with the practice.

• Love 1