Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Let Julian fight Frew for Kim. Leave Alexis out of it! Let her "whatever" with Neil take its course! (No, not watching, but I say this out of principle due to my old love for Alexis and the fact that Julian held a dagger to her throat. No, I will never forget!)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

But Shiloh stashing Wiley behind the bar was a WTF moment. 

I laughed so hard at that.  My dd had just asked me where Wiley was, and I had answered that he was likely sleeping in one of the rooms.  Than Shiloh reaches over and PICKS HIM UP OFF THE FLOOR!!

Dear Lulu, perhaps you should invest in locks for The Star to prevent any Dev, Shiloh or Sam from waltzing in.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

A rewrite so that he can revert back to his mobstery old self.

At least he knows the proper way for a middle-age man to wear a t-shirt. - the v-neck.

Edited by sunnyface
jason
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Julian started to change for Alexis. But I think they're referring to not killing Obrecht last week, which he started to do and then thought about Kim.

He did start to change for Alexis but something always pulled him back into the dark causing Alexis to leave him each time. With Kim when he was tempted to go dark again, he was able to resist it at this time.

• Love 4

What exactly was Pip telling Sonny? It's too late for Carly to abort, so

Of course Bobbie has some sort of medical emergency. Good grief.

LOL at everyone hiding in the Haunted Star. I see Laura's interruption didn't increase the great security there.

I thought Julian was appropriately furious with Kim.

Hello hot day player ER doctor!

Sonny's put-upon look every time he has to deal with Jax is hilarious. He's such a baby.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:
5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

But Shiloh stashing Wiley behind the bar was a WTF moment. 

I laughed so hard at that.  My dd had just asked me where Wiley was, and I had answered that he was likely sleeping in one of the rooms.  Than Shiloh reaches over and PICKS HIM UP OFF THE FLOOR!!

I KNOW.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What exactly was Pip telling Sonny? It's too late for Carly to abort, so

LOL at everyone hiding in the Haunted Star. I see Laura's interruption didn't increase the great security there.

I thought Julian was appropriately furious with Kim.

I cannot stand how Epiphany is all buddy-buddy with the Corinthii.  You know it's just in service of her ~relationship with that idiot Milo, but still.   Also, WTF with her "as the head nurse I read all the charts and the doctors tell me everything" bullshit.  She's literally a nurse (or physical therapist when the storyline calls for it) in every department.  Now she's an obstetrics expert.  Shut up, Pip.

Bobbie's roadside faint was hilarious. 

Hi, I'm Sam McCall, local P.I. and all-around idiot.  I get an obviously suspicious call and even though I know Shiloh is on the loose, do I call the police and tell them?  No, no I don't.  I go running in my out-of-character palazzo pants with a dead cellphone as my only protection.

OMG, Kim is insane.  She needs Laura's old rocker at Shadybrooke (or whatever the name of that place was).

• Love 16

FYI to writers: Defendants in a trial do not attend (and testify) while dressed in their orange prison jumpsuits, no matter how clean and freshly pressed. It’s prejudicial. Also, witnesses do not get to listen to and cheer on other witnesses’ testimony before testifying themselves.  Have you not watched even a single episode of Law & Order?

Sam’s outrage at Shiloh bringing up her crooked past in an effort to undermine her testimony and (gasp) defend himself was LOL funny. How dare he! Sam’s crimes were all noble!

The only thing missing from the Wiley reveal was a jack-in-the-box spring.

So, Detective Chase: Known criminal Jason Morgan tells you he’s heading out to track down Shiloh, your escaped prisoner, and all you have to say is, Great, keep me posted!...?  Why don’t you just give him a badge and a flashing light already. (He could also use a cell phone charger if you have a spare.)

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yes. Yes, it was.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What exactly was Pip telling Sonny?

I think she was telling him to accept the baby, no matter it's limitations.  

10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I handwaved that as her being so terrified for Wylie's safety, that her blood pressure probably spiked which caused her to pass out.  What annoyed me, was right before that when she was just standing there yelling and walking around in circles.  I kept thinking, start walking/running and try to flag down a car instead of hand wringing.  

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

and all you have to say is, Great, keep me posted!...?  

I kept wondering why any other police officer couldn't have done then I remembered that Valerie was back in the unused closet and Jordan's probably still looking at Cassandra in the interogation room.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So much what-the-fuckery in Monday's show:

Dear Lulu, perhaps you should invest in locks for The Star to prevent any Dev, Shiloh or Sam from waltzing in.  

Not to mention, we just learned that a known drug trafficker (Cassandra) had been hiding out there, jeez Lulu!

Bobbie's sudden faint was unintentional comedy (like, Lucille Two levels of silly ) and the random doc mentioned dehydration, which means that Carly didn't even bother to offer her mom a beverage when she stopped by. (further proof that Carly is the absolute worst).

Also, Jason not informing Chase about the missing kid (making this an Amber alert situation) is just insane levels of stupidity. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What exactly was Pip telling Sonny?

I think she was telling him to accept the baby, no matter it's limitations. 

Did she think he would leave the baby on someone's doorstep? I mean, Sonny is an asshole and that wouldn't necessarily be OOC, but we haven't seen any evidence Sonny would ship the baby off to a specialized home the instant it was born and they saw how bad the spina bifida was.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Also, Jason not informing Chase about the missing kid (making this an Amber alert situation) is just insane levels of stupidity. 

At first I thought this referred to Dev, and I was like, Jason couldn't care less about him. Heh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I keep expecting to see them do a GH version of the classic Marx Brothers stateroom scene.

("Come on in and leave all hope behind.")

Edited by amaranta
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Hi, I'm Sam McCall, local P.I. and all-around idiot.  I get an obviously suspicious call and even though I know Shiloh is on the loose, do I call the police and tell them?  No, no I don't.  I go running in my out-of-character palazzo pants with a dead cellphone as my only protection.

I haven't seen it yet - was she in her usual heels?

• Love 1

The scenes in the Franco/Liz/Kim/Julian arc were really good. 

First, Kim is a tragic mess. She was desperate to get Dranco a lawyer and have him released, and then randomly decided to move with Julian. Who knows why? I didn't understand the random change of heart! I'm just happy Julian dumped her. The fact that she was going to dump him via a DJ letter speaks volumes. Kim is an all-around awful person! 

Second, I loved Liz's conversation with Dranco. I loved how she told him he knew nothing about her love for her husband, and I loved her pointing out that Drew was a hero and Franco sacrificed his life for her son. I know Dranco will never feel for Liz what Franco did, but he needs to accept that he has possessed someone else's body, and that person has a right to his body. It seemed like Liz got through to him. Franco's body is not Dranco's to use and abuse.

I get the disconnect he must be feeling - imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a completely different face from your own - but he needs to let the procedure happen. At the end of the day, the real Drew has disappeared, and if any "body" is deserving of those memories, it's his, not Franco's. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I cannot stand how Epiphany is all buddy-buddy with the Corinthii.  You know it's just in service of her ~relationship with that idiot Milo, but still.   Also, WTF with her "as the head nurse I read all the charts and the doctors tell me everything" bullshit.  She's literally a nurse (or physical therapist when the storyline calls for it) in every department.  Now she's an obstetrics expert.  Shut up, Pip.

OMG, Kim is insane.  She needs Laura's old rocker at Shadybrooke (or whatever the name of that place was).

The wailing for help down a deserted road.  The desperate attempt to minimize injury by "fainting" up against the guardrail, and coming dangerously close to backflipping over it.  Oh my.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Did she think he would leave the baby on someone's doorstep?

I think she was just trying to give him some encouragement.

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

It seemed like Liz got through to him. Franco's body is not Dranco's to use and abuse

I loved all of this.  Liz explained it perfectly.  I get how he must feel having all the Drew memories, but Franco was/is a person and deserves his life back.  I like how she was telling him about the actual Drew and Franco and what kind of people they were/are.

OMG the Bobbie faint.  I may have rewound that a time or several.  Jackie was making the most out of her one day of screen time.  

I'm sad about Kim and Julian.  Kim really needs some help.  She was all over the place.  I don't want Julian back with Alexis.  Too much water under that bridge for me to get past.  He tried to kill her.  He's changed but I cannot forget that and I hope these shit writers won't either.  They are both better people apart.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Liz explained it perfectly.  I get how he must feel having all the Drew memories, but Franco was/is a person and deserves his life back.  I like how she was telling him about the actual Drew and Franco and what kind of people they were/are.

I don't want Julian back with Alexis.  Too much water under that bridge for me to get past.  He tried to kill her.  He's changed but I cannot forget that and I hope these shit writers won't either.  They are both better people apart.

Yes, I loved it when she told him ' you forget, I know the real Drew Cain' and mentioned Drew being recognized as a war hero in the past.  Then recently, Franco was willing to die to save Cam. (Good points, given that FrancoDrew's behavior can't come close to touching the best of Drew or Franco.) She's pushing him to deal with reality instead of indulging him like Monica and Kim were doing. 

I am wondering if the last emotional Julian/Alexis scene was a set up for a Julian/Alexis/Neil triangle since the Julian/Kim breakup was about to happen.  Julian made a point of saying to Alexis that he's not sure if he'll ever be completely over her.

Question - Did Shiloh pull Bobbie over and demand she get out of the car because he had been following her and recognized her as Lucas's mother with Wiley in the car? Or did Shiloh just get a really lucky moment? I believe I probably missed a scene. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes, I loved it when she told him ' you forget, I know the real Drew Cain'

Except Liz doesn't, really. I get the point she was trying to make, but Kim is the only person who knew the "real" Drew Cain. Liz's point about Franco willing to die to save Cam was the stronger argument, IMO.

11 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Question - Did Shiloh pull Bobbie over and demand she get out of the car because he had been following her and recognized her as Lucas's mother with Wiley in the car? Or did Shiloh just get a really lucky moment? I believe I probably missed a scene. 

You didn't miss a scene. Shiloh got lucky it was Bobbie, and luckier still that Wiley was in the car with her. 

• Love 2

I'm still confused as to why Bobbie had Wylie in her car.  Didn't someone say (maybe when she left the Metro Court to get him) that she was picking him up from swimming class? He's a little young to just drop off at swimming class. Or any kind of class. And why would she be picking him up from day care if his dad is still working...at the same hospital where the day care is located?

• Love 4

Everyone already knows Peter held Jason captive, right? And they know Helena was involved, too? I know the citizens of Port Charles can be galactically stupid, but it's not a giant reach to infer Peter and Helena had dealings. It's so dumb Peter doesn't come clean. It's not as if no one knows he's been OMG TEH EVUL in the past. 

News flash, Sam: Shiloh IS that delusional. Why is that so hard to believe?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

I'm still confused as to why Bobbie had Wylie in her car.

I think at Carly’s she said she was picking him up from daycare and taking him to swim lessons. She said both Lucas and Brad were working and didn’t want him to miss his lesson. 

• Useful 2

"Georgie and James face time multiple time a week."  Really? James is 16 months old, how is he going to facetime?

Carly swears that she would never send Joss away Really, Carls? I haven't forgotten that Morgan went to boarding school even if you have.

For a brief shining moment, I thought I was actually going to get the end of Joss and her unending Osecar-fest. But no, Carly is there to keep propping her.

Why do the bad guys on this show always run towards Canada? Do they not know that Canada has an extradition treaty with the US? The Meng Wanzhou/Huawei case has been in the headlines for almost a year now.

I liked Carly threatening to have a conversation with Kristina. Hee. Also Sonny trying to be the tough guy with Jax. A chihuahua vs a great dane

4 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I think at Carly’s she said she was picking him up from daycare and taking him to swim lessons. She said both Lucas and Brad were working and didn’t want him to miss his lesson. 

I hope she brought her swimsuit, he would have to have a parent or another adult there with him.  Swimming lessons for a one year old is such a yuppie thing to do.

I don't get why Shiloh let Dev take Wylie away if he can run the boat himself. I guess the writers got tired of having the kid in the story.

5 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Bobbie's sudden faint was unintentional comedy (like, Lucille Two levels of silly ) and the random doc mentioned dehydration, which means that Carly didn't even bother to offer her mom a beverage when she stopped by. (further proof that Carly is the absolute worst)

I thought that she was having a stroke, with stumbling around as if she didn't know what she was doing. It's really bad acting

Things I would never miss:

• St. Jasus talking Bobbie down from a panic attack
  • Kristina and Joss bonding
  • Georgie telling everyone how wonderful Peter is. It's reaching Liz/Frnaco proportions.
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

I'm still confused as to why Bobbie had Wylie in her car.  Didn't someone say (maybe when she left the Metro Court to get him) that she was picking him up from swimming class? He's a little young to just drop off at swimming class. Or any kind of class. And why would she be picking him up from day care if his dad is still working...at the same hospital where the day care is located?

Yup, honorary police officer (/sarcasm) Jason Morgan walked her through the time line of drying Wylie off after swim class and getting him in the car. (Never mind the fact that chlorine/chemically treated water is bad for a baby's skin and his doctor father and nurse grandmother would know that.) Then she told Jason to "find my grandson" as he left at the same time the actual police officer showed up to take her statement about the kidnapping. 

My gag reflex was workin' when the ID "Fair Samantha" popped up on Spinelli's phone.

Best part of today was Jax putting Sonny on notice and talking about wouldn't it be great for us to be neighbors, so good for Josslyn. Ha. Josslyn, don't feel too badly about the drama because your mother clearly showed today with her tears and words that you inherited all drama from her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

As if Joss wouldn't constantly talk about Oscar at boarding school. And as if people wouldn't already know her father was Sonny Corinthos. The internet is a thing, Kristina!

Is that a thing people do?  Google their friends to the depth of finding out their stepfather's names? He's a mobster in a fairly obscure town, not some high flying celebrity.  I think if she went to an out-of-state boarding school, nobody would know who she was.

• Love 1

If JZ never comes back as Bobbie, I'll be fine with it. It's painful to watch her try to move her face and that fainting from yesterday's episode was beyond abysmal. I can fake faint better than that.

I guess Shiloh values his freedom more than he loves his son. Wylie has been kidnapped for an hour before he was returned. I thought it would take several episodes before it was resolved, but now Jason has the green light to go ahead and shoot Shiloh and kill him and get his hero praises. Laura will give him the key to the city and a dozen black t-shirts. Hopefully they're his size this time.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

My gag reflex was workin' when the ID "Fair Samantha" popped up on Spinelli's phone.

It was just pilot season.  Will no one hire BA so he doesn't have to keep glomming onto a character that has run its course?????

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It was just pilot season.  Will no one hire BA so he doesn't have to keep glomming onto a character that has run its course?????

i think as long as SB’s around, we’ll never fully be rid of him. It’s why I can’t even get excited that they might be gearing up for Peter’s exit because I’m sure if they ever do, we’ll be stuck with Macie and Spinelli once again 

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

If JZ never comes back as Bobbie, I'll be fine with it. It's painful to watch her try to move her face and that fainting from yesterday's episode was beyond abysmal.

The neck doesn't lie, that's all I can say.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I hope she brought her swimsuit, he would have to have a parent or another adult there with him.  Swimming lessons for a one year old is such a yuppie thing to do.

The real yuppie thing to do is to go to a private swimming lesson place where you pay extra and the instructor takes the baby/kid in the pool for you. They have these in Toronto.

Although I must say Wiley is looking huge these days, like able to walk  age.  When my son was that age I took him to the local public pool that had a kids area with steps so the kids could touch the bottom, lots of toys and sprayers and he had a blast there, but I had to go in with him.

LOVE Jax, Sonny is such a dweeb compared to him.

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Love 8

Laura Wright said he was going nowhere, but it did seem like they were gearing up for a Spin visit, what with Maxie saying Georgie was coming for an extended visit and that James and Georgie video chatted several times a week (um sure retcon that one in there nice and tight). Which makes me annoyed for Ellie. She's been Spin's off screen partner for 6 years. (I hate Spin but I kinda ship him and Ellie).

• Love 6

I don't mind Spin in limited doses like we get. He does have a place on the canvas, even if it's ridiculous.

I hate that he's judging Maxie's relationship with Peter when Spin works for a hit man and his gangster boss. Ugh. Shut up, Spinelli. At least Peter is trying to do better. Jason and Sonny sure aren't.

• Love 7

I hate that Spin's judgement of Peter is all about Jason and nothing about anyone else he might have hurt, like Drew.  Spinelli's obsession with Jason is really quite unhealthy.

27 minutes ago, Blackie said:

The real yuppie thing to do is to go to a private swimming lesson place where you pay extra and the instructor takes the baby/kid in the pool for you. They have these in Toronto

Really? I'm going to lose my yuppie cred.  I was signing up in the days before on-line sign-up when you camped out from 4 a.m., or overnight, to get your kid  into one of the three toddler spots. Someone brought donuts, a local store supplied coffee. I actually miss those days.

• Love 3

Unintentionally funny line of the day:

Sam:  Please give me Wylie, he's getting very upset"

Cut to Wylie, just hanging out with his soother in Coby's arms, not looking uspet in any way shape or form!!

No way on this planet do I believe that Shiloh would give up Wylie like that after all the talk of getting HIS SON back.  If he knew how to drive the boat, then just drive and dump Sam and Dev at sea somewhere.  I thought this was going to be an interesting kidnapping, with Brad fretting on the sidelines and a possible paternity reveal, but it's just going to turn into Jason killing Shiloh (or Shiloh going overboard and being presumed dead until he returns).  So dumb.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
46 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Cut to Wylie, just hanging out with his soother in Coby's arms, not looking uspet in any way shape or form!!

I thought the same thing.  Umm, he's totally fine Sam.  Simmer down.  Has the Dev actor ever held a baby before?  That handoff was awkward.

Dammit I did tear up a bit at Bobbie saying Wylie must be getting hungry...stupid mom hormones.

I liked the little heart to heart with Carly and Joss.  I laughed at them calling Jason annoying for thinking things through (i.e. being a Borg).  But that side by side of Sonny and Jax standing next to each other....I mean....is there ANY question who is the better man?!

I agree with small doses of Spinelli.  He didn't bother me and he actually made me chuckle by wishing "a pox" on the firewalls that he himself built on hacking St. Jason's phone.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

No way on this planet do I believe that Shiloh would give up Wylie like that after all the talk of getting HIS SON back.  If he knew how to drive the boat, then just drive and dump Sam and Dev at sea somewhere.  I thought this was going to be an interesting kidnapping, with Brad fretting on the sidelines and a possible paternity reveal, but it's just going to turn into Jason killing Shiloh (or Shiloh going overboard and being presumed dead until he returns).  So dumb.  

The writers had to make Shiloh hold Sam hostage AGAIN, so Jason can come in and be her knight and shining armor. Rinse, lather, and repeat.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why do the bad guys on this show always run towards Canada?

Because Canadians are awesome, plus no one ever pays for their crimes here.  And the writers have never heard of any other countries.

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Bobbie saying Wylie must be getting hungry

Well, he should go raid the pantry at Sonny's, like "grown up" Kristina is doing.  Nice to see you getting your independence back, Krissy.  Couldn't they make up another reason for her being there?  Watering the moss? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am still trying to figure out why Peter is helping Shiloh.  Everyone knows he was involved in the Jason/Drew memory switch.  Maxi would have forgiven him because she says he is a changed man (he's not based on his current actions) but now.....the writing has been stupid for a while, but this story is making may brain bleed.  So stupid

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

Well, he should go raid the pantry at Sonny's, like "grown up" Kristina is doing. 

I actually thought that was pretty realistic.  Both my sis-in-law (who happen to be in their forties with kids I might add) are always raiding their mother's pantry when they drop in on her.  It's a running gag in our family, to the point where my daughter said "oh look Kristina's "shopping" at Whole Foods Corinthos" !!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, amaranta said:

I keep expecting to see them do a GH version of the classic Marx Brothers stateroom scene.

("Come on in and leave all hope behind.")

I was waiting for the Gumby Gang from Season 10 of "Are You Being Served?" to show up.

Seriously, when is the stuff with the new writers/head writer suppose to show? I've tossed stuff out of my fridge with a better expiration date than Shiloh.

Carly, who used to send Joss for months on end to Australia to spend time with Jax, is clutching her pearls about the kid spending more time *across town* from her.  

Give it a rest, Caroline.

Can Shiloh throw Sam overboard?  I know it's semi pointless, as Jason will of course save her, but I could use the three seconds of laughter.

• Love 16
16 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Not that I love baby kidnapping stories, but this one was definitely anti-climactic.  Where was the scene of Brad wailing to Shiloh - he's not yours he's Nelle's and Michael's?  When will Brad ever leave my screen with his sniveling whining?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Can Shiloh throw Sam overboard? 

There must be a boat anchor he could tie her to.  Pretty please?

I'm surprised about Dev, that he didn't just ditch Wylie so he could run faster.  

• Love 1

I enjoyed most of the first 20 minutes (not Brad holding Willow's hand in prayer), before the POTUS news break.  I shouldn't have tuned in for the last - FrancoDrew deserved to get smacked for calling Aiden a "rug rat" to his mother's face. That's a true Franco moment; Drew didn't dis children.

So much love for the adorable Laura and Aiden moment, and I was happy to see Elizabeth not talk down to Cameron. So much love for Jax being a good father and pushing Sonny's buttons.  It would be more subtle for Sonny to flat out say "screw your doubts" to Carly and Jax and immediately start calling Dev 'my replacement son, my future minion.'

• Love 4

Sonny can't ever not be an asshole to Jax, can he? Ugh.

Way to call 911, Dev. Asking a stranger for a ride isn't the smartest move.

Doesn't Sam know even the most basic self-defense moves? I know she's tiny, but she can knee Shiloh in the nuts and run. 

Frew has GOT to stop with that accent. It's so annoying.

It cracks me up how everyone acts as if Wiley is so upset and agitated, and he's just chilling, enjoying his pacifier. 

• Love 5