Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

You know what name is crazy to me? Georgie, especially for a girl. Does anyone know any Georgies?

Not personally but celebs like that name. Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan named their daughter George.

Edit: I did know a Georgianna when I was a kid.

1 hour ago, amaranta said:

Sam being charged with murder is a real stretch.  So what if she was talking about the crappy stuff Shiloh did?  So manufactured.  *Gasp* Have they possibly run out of story for Sam? And Jason? /s

They really have nothing to do with her unless she needs rescuing and now a fake murder charge that no one wants to see.  Does anyone really want to see Sam in jail and being a victim again.  And yes this time she would be a true a victim.

Edit: Essentially this is another rescue story, it's just not a physical rescue this time.  

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

1 HOUR AGO, DUBBEL ZOUT SAID:

Whoa, I've become hip! For a long, long time I was the only Amy for miles around.

I actually messed that up. It's Ava.  They totally should have named the baby Ava. JK.[/quote]

Thanks a lot, @Katy M. Don't I feel special.

Just now, dubbel zout said:

I'm actually surprised you're the only Amy you know. There were 3 in my grade in school. An older girl who lived in my neighborhood.  And there were 4 in my sorority in college.  There were 2 at my first job out of college.  So, I've known at least 10 Amys and there's a good chance I'm forgetting someone.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Hater said:

Not personally but celebs like that name. Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan named their daughter George.

i think that has to be raising in popularity for girls as I've met two little girls in the last year who were called Georgie.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

You know what name is crazy to me? Georgie, especially for a girl. Does anyone know any Georgies?

I have a friend whose daughter is Georgie, short for Georgina. She's named after my friend's father, George. When she was pregnant she said she knew she'd call her daughter Georgie, but had to decide whether that would be short for Georgia or Georgina. She chose Georgina because she said everyone would assume if she chose Georgia it was because of the state. The girl is about 17 now.

That was the most boring birth episode I think I have ever seen. It wasn't even so-stupid-it's-funny, it was just boring. And of course the baby is going to be just fine after surgery because it turns out the spina bifida wasn't as bad as it could have been. So...what's the point of them having this baby? Where's the drama? The progressing of a story?

I'm not a fan of the name Donna, mainly because Sonny's daughter just got out of cult called "Dawn of Day". I don't know how far in advance writers/showrunners plan stories out, but couldn't someone have realized that if they were going to name the baby Donna the cult should have a different name?

And if the baby is named after the late makeup artist, is that why the PTB decided Carly and Sonny needed another child? So they could honour the makeup artist?

The boring birth illustrates (one of) the problems right now. Stories just...die. Shiloh is killed by Sam, while assumed there would be a big "Who killed Shiloh?" story - given the circumstances of Shiloh's fixation on Wylie, it would have made a whole lot of sense. But no, we can't have that. Peter's concerns with his secrets coming out have also just disappeared with Shiloh's death - no one else is blackmailing him. Cassandra appears briefly, and then is promptly arrested and fades away. I don't get it.

Also, we do NOT need any more babies. There are so many kids "on the show", and only three teenagers. As much as I found Oscar and his death boring, and least it was something. There really aren't many stories that can be driven by Jake, Aiden, Danny, Scout, Leo, Rocco, Charlotte, Avery, Donna, Hayden's unnamed daughter...am I forgetting anyone? That's 10 children - and 3 teenagers. The balance is wrong.

Finally...Nelle's up for parole a year after going to prison? Seriously???

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

And if the baby is named after the late makeup artist, is that why the PTB decided Carly and Sonny needed another child? So they could honour the makeup artist?

This is my guess.

Edit: Danny and Jake should be aged to teens.  There is no reason why 40 year old Sam and 50 year old Jason should still have elementary school kids.  Burton looks his age, it's time to acknowledge it. Billy Miller was saddled with Oscar and he looked younger than him. 

This show tries to act like those two look like they're in 20s.  Not buying it!

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

MB must have had a particular bond with Donna Messina. 

12 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

For murder/manslaughter to boot (right?). As if.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Hater said:

Edit: Danny and Jake should be aged to teens.  There is no reason why 40 year old Sam and 50 year old Jason should still have elementary school kids.  Burton looks his age, it's time to acknowledge it. Billy Miller was saddled with Oscar and he looked younger than him. 

My vote is to stop SORASing altogether.  But, I remember the good old days of Gloria Monty who didn't SORAS and had pretty good continuity. Especially for a soap.

If you're going to SORAS, at least make it make sense for crying out loud. How can Josslyn be older than Spenser.  Her parents got together because of him.  And now that she's so much older, does she think it's all icky that she used to want to date him, or vice versa.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Full disclosure, I don't even like the name Avery either, so that's two strikes with these names.

I do, only because it was a way to stick it to Sonny by having Ava's name be part of it.

2 hours ago, Hater said:

I think some names can stick for several decades and not be considered "dated." Boys names in particular.  Donna is very 70s to me.  I say this as someone who has 3 Donnas in her family, two named after a deceased one (exactly like the story here) and both are teenagers today.  

I don't dislike the name at all, it has sentimental value for me personally but I still think it sounds dated.

Wasn't there a character on That 70's Show named Donna? Very apropos then.

1 hour ago, amaranta said:

For me it's Donna Moss from The West Wing. Though her full name was Donatella.

Ah, another good one. Funny how they're all fictional references though. I don't know any Donna's IRL. Maybe one - an acquaintance of my cousin so not really at all. And she is/was on the older side.

36 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

That was the most boring birth episode I think I have ever seen. It wasn't even so-stupid-it's-funny, it was just boring. And of course the baby is going to be just fine after surgery because it turns out the spina bifida wasn't as bad as it could have been. So...what's the point of them having this baby? Where's the drama? The progressing of a story?

To torture us and to remind everyone that Sonny and Carly are the BESTEST EVER! /eyeroll

37 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

There really aren't many stories that can be driven by Jake, Aiden, Danny, Scout, Leo, Rocco, Charlotte, Avery, Donna, Hayden's unnamed daughter...am I forgetting anyone?

Spencer, when he's in town. He's had a little bit of story.

• LOL 1
40 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I do, only because it was a way to stick it to Sonny by having Ava's name be part of it.

Sure. It's funny. Still don't like the name. 

Honestly, I half-expected Sonny to change the name or give her a middle name they would end up using like the whole Scout situation.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Does anyone know any Georgies?

just an English Bulldog  (female)

When I first heard them say Donna, I thought they were probably doing some different spelling like Dawna , and I thought of Dawna Day as well. I think it is a better name then Rocco!

Edited by Blackie
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

But using that logic, practically all names would be dated by the time a child reached adulthood, since names go thru waves of popularity. I like the name Donna, and I don't think it's THAT dated. It's not like Carly and Sonny named their daughter Ethel or Martha (no offense to anyone who has those names). LoL. I wanted the little girl's name to be Bobbie for the simple fact that Carly has no child who has a connection to her family. Michael was named after Sonny,  Morgan was named after Jason, and Josslyn has a "J" name because because Jax, his parents, and Jerry did.

Jean or some variation would have been great, as both a J name and because it's Bobbie's middle name. (Many of us her Luke call her "Barbara Jean" constantly, back in the day.) And it's not QUITE as old-fashioned as Donna.

I don't think we know the middle yet, right? Maybe it'll be something that they end up using most of the time. Or she'll be a "DJ" type of deal.

4 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

I have a friend whose daughter is Georgie, short for Georgina. She's named after my friend's father, George. When she was pregnant she said she knew she'd call her daughter Georgie, but had to decide whether that would be short for Georgia or Georgina. She chose Georgina because she said everyone would assume if she chose Georgia it was because of the state. The girl is about 17 now.

I'm not a fan of the name Donna, mainly because Sonny's daughter just got out of cult called "Dawn of Day". I don't know how far in advance writers/showrunners plan stories out, but couldn't someone have realized that if they were going to name the baby Donna the cult should have a different name?

The boring birth illustrates (one of) the problems right now. Stories just...die. Shiloh is killed by Sam, while assumed there would be a big "Who killed Shiloh?" story - given the circumstances of Shiloh's fixation on Wylie, it would have made a whole lot of sense. But no, we can't have that. Peter's concerns with his secrets coming out have also just disappeared with Shiloh's death - no one else is blackmailing him. Cassandra appears briefly, and then is promptly arrested and fades away. I don't get it.

Also, we do NOT need any more babies. There are so many kids "on the show", and only three teenagers. As much as I found Oscar and his death boring, and least it was something. There really aren't many stories that can be driven by Jake, Aiden, Danny, Scout, Leo, Rocco, Charlotte, Avery, Donna, Hayden's unnamed daughter...am I forgetting anyone? That's 10 children - and 3 teenagers. The balance is wrong.

James,georgie not that we ever see her,wiley.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Spencer drives story only because Frank is obsessed with Nicolas Bechtel. Otherwise, Spencer would be as much of a nonentity as the rest of the younger kids.

Speaking of hated names, imo Spencer sucks as a name for Nik's kid.

3 hours ago, Katy M said:

My vote is to stop SORASing altogether.  But, I remember the good old days of Gloria Monty who didn't SORAS and had pretty good continuity. Especially for a soap.

If you're going to SORAS, at least make it make sense for crying out loud. How can Josslyn be older than Spenser.  Her parents got together because of him.  And now that she's so much older, does she think it's all icky that she used to want to date him, or vice versa.

No one really had kids to SORAS then. But in her second stint wasn't she the one to SORAS Jason and AJ?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No one really had kids to SORAS then.

Ah, the glory days of when pregnancy actually had some dramatic function. Now it's the lazy writer's go-to when they can't think of anything else for the wimmins.

• Love 4

It seems so stupid to make Hayden say that it's hard to watch the man you love plan a future with someone else when Anna dipped five minutes after she and Finn got engaged, has not breathed the same air as Hayden even once, and the only relationship Hayden's witnessed is Finn's with his phone. Anna's absence has gone on so long that I'm kinda at the point where I wouldn't mind if Hayden's fantasy became reality, for at least something would be happening other than these repetitive, stilted scenes.

Somebody nudge me when Jason via Spinelli proves that the damning audio of Sam is fake, Daisy is forced to apologize and renounce the name of evil Shiloh, Sam is relieved of the horrible indignity of a jail cell, and Diane does yet another victory lap. Until then, I'm gonna nap.

I really dislike how both Terry (good to see her, btw) and Julian are acting like Kim's behavior can be attributed to losing Oscar, when I'm not convinced that's the case. After Kim admitted to harboring feelings for Drew after all these years, even at the detriment of other potential relationships, it seems clear that her attachment to him and idolization of their relationship is obsessive and unhealthy. Kim's grief may make her more inclined to cling to the security Franco offers, but it's not a pass for her shitty treatment of Julian and Liz and her utter disregard for anyone's feelings but her own.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Linny said:

I really dislike how both Terry (good to see her, btw) and Julian are acting like Kim's behavior can be attributed to losing Oscar, when I'm not convinced that's the case. After Kim admitted to harboring feelings for Drew after all these years, even at the detriment of other potential relationships, it seems clear that her attachment to him and idolization of their relationship is obsessive and unhealthy. Kim's grief may make her more inclined to cling to the security Franco offers, but it's not a pass for her shitty treatment of Julian and Liz and her utter disregard for anyone's feelings but her own.

She never tried to reconnect with BM's Drew until Oscar died. And she was genuinely horrified that she drugged him and tried to rape him. It was only when Franco got Drew's memories of the romance that she went (disappointingly, but totally expectedly) fully bananas. I don't think it's fair to anyone anymore—including Kim—to let her off the hook by saying it's grief. IT'S BEEN FOUR MONTHS. Is she still seeing a counselor? Is it Lainey? That would explain the ineffectiveness of treatment. (Sorry, Kent Masters King! I love you!)

ETA: Reading this it sounds a bit contradictory, so tl; dr: Grief is not a catchall excuse for bad behavior. Kim's reached the end of any grace period she might have had because of Oscar's death.

Also, please end this story. It's really, really gross.

• Love 6

Kim has lost touch with reality if she thinks that Franco is gone and this is Drew now. I'd suggest a stay in Shadybrooke but she'd probably just use it to bond with Franco.

Liz is approaching that kind of crazy too but I did like her comment of what if Franco is still in there observing but unable communicate with them.

18 hours ago, ciarra said:

So, is Alexis being poisoned or will she be addicted?  Which man is going to figure it out and save her?  Jason, Julian or Neal?

Jason, of course. When he's finished saving Sam. I wonder if Diane ever shakes her head wondering at how stupid these people are.

I wonder if they wrote that Julexis goodbye scene on purpose because Julian was about to break up with Kim and they wanted to tell Julexis fans not to get their hopes up.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Linny said:

Terry attributing the behavior to Kim losing Oscar is understandable because all of Terry's scenes with Kim or Kim and Drew were about Oscar's treatment(s) and preparing for his death.  She did not know Kim in the past and has not seen her interact with FrancoDrew to be taken aback by how extremely unhealthy Kim's behavior is.  Also, who would willingly look at the mother of a recently deceased teenager and think, "Wow, she's just a really shitty person - her behavior is not just because she's mourning my patient/her son."

It seems like Julian does not understand the extent of Kim's unhealthy obsession with her past relationship with Drew because Kim has barely tolerated Julian and FrancoDrew being in the same space - so he hasn't heard the creepy way she speaks to him. Despite Kim saying in the beginning of their relationship, "I'm in love with a man who doesn't remember me," Julian did in fact fall in love with Kim.  He is still in love with her and is heartbroken for her that Oscar died, so it's easier/less painful for him to think or at least publicly say that when she was young she fell in love with Drew and doesn't want to let go of a man who remembers those times including the conception of her now deceased son.  I can understand that it would just hurt too much for Julian to acknowledge to himself and others who know Kim, especially after he's been so devoted to her and their relationship, that she's inherently a selfish, emotionally unhealthy woman who is incapable of truly caring about other people's feelings.

Elizabeth can shut up because she's not entitled to go to Julian. She made vows to Franco and is his legal wife, with sons who are attached to Franco. Julian is not married to Kim, Kim has never lived in the same house as his young son Leo, and Julian does not have any obligation to make Elizabeth's life easier. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Who will be next for Julian though... Olivia again?

They weren't ever a couple in the first place, just a ONS. And since Julian reneged on the bar sale, Olivia is (justifiably) angry with him.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I was hoping Sonny and Carly's daughter's name would be Bobbie. Carly should have at least one child with a connection to her side of the family. What sort of annoyed me is how big Donna is for a baby that was suppose to be a premie. I know they couldn't use a newborn baby, but could they have possibly used a baby that was a little smaller?

But there's already been a child named after Bobbie, Barbara Jean, who was given the unfortunate nickname of BJ.  

15 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I don't care for the name Molly (again, no offense to anyone who has that name), but I think it goes well with Lansing. What was Alexis' mother's name? Anyone remember? I'm always surprised Alexis didn't name one of her children after her mother who was murdered by Helena. She named Kristina after her sister, even though Kristina No. 1 was only on the show for a short time.

I was hoping that Alexis would name Molly her given name, Natasha, just as Natalie Wood named her eldest after herself, Natasha, which is a diminutive of Natalia.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Who will be next for Julian though... Olivia again?  Willow?  Nina?  Kristina (oh, I... ew at my own brain)?

He and Olivia were never really a couple and while they had her play the jealous ex for a bit when he and Alexis were together, I’ve never seen feelings on his side. It doesn’t seem like FV is a big fan of Julian but they can always put him in a triangle with Alexis and Neil, with Nina after Valentin’s secret is exposed (haven’t seen if he and CW have any chem but she doesn’t with IR so I don’t want them to go there) or Liz if the Franco stuff goes on for a long time so he has other options than Kim. I don’t really see any real reason that he would get back together with her after he realized that he was always going to be second to Drew. 

• Love 2

NLG was trying to promote a triangle a few weeks ago with Neil/Alexis/Julian and said "Nelexis makes the Julexis heart grow hotter."

Who knows if she was throwing a bone, but I can see Julian now being in Alexis' orbit either way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Franco to Teri about how she doesn't know what it's like to live in a body that she doesn't feel she belongs in and so on, I wish she had given him the smackdown he so richly deserves.

And Kim is 100% enabling him, just like he is enabling her. Please, leave town together, go live your happily ever after and fuck off.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Speaking of hated names, imo Spencer sucks as a name for Nik's kid.

No one really had kids to SORAS then. But in her second stint wasn't she the one to SORAS Jason and AJ?

Maybe. But, she could have SORASed  AJ and Jason a lot sooner.  They were normally aged for at least 10 years. Robin stayed the same the whole time.   BJ didn't get SORASed.   She could have brought in a SORASed Ned and didn't.  Brian and Claudia's twins weren't.  

38 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Maybe. But, she could have SORASed  AJ and Jason a lot sooner.  They were normally aged for at least 10 years. Robin stayed the same the whole time.   BJ didn't get SORASed.   She could have brought in a SORASed Ned and didn't.  Brian and Claudia's twins weren't.  

Most kids don't get SORASed for at least ten years though. Joss is the only one I can think of who got SORASed to a teen before age 10. Kristina, I guess.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Most kids don't get SORASed for at least ten years though. Joss is the only one I can think of who got SORASed to a teen before age 10. Kristina, I guess.

Emma skipped a couple of years.  

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Franco to Teri about how she doesn't know what it's like to live in a body that she doesn't feel she belongs in and so on, I wish she had given him the smackdown he so richly deserves.

I'm not sure it would be that effective since Frew didn't know who Teri was in the first place.

I had to LOL at Elizabeth's pleading/threats to Julian. What exactly is he supposed to do? She's seen how unhinged Kim is. Julian can't change that, especially now with Frew at Shadybrooke.

More LOL at Sam saying she never wanted Shiloh dead. Gurl, puh-leeze.

Shouldn't Diane be arguing with Robert to get Sam out of the PCPD? Sheesh. Throw TR his daily rate.

Curtis, I wouldn't exactly toot my PI horn in front of Laura Fucking! Spencer, especially when it comes to Helena Cassadine.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Kim has lost touch with reality if she thinks that Franco is gone and this is Drew now.

This.  And the whole, "he's Oscar's father".  WTF?  Memories do not make a baby.  Sperm does and it was Drew Cain's body that created Oscar.  If they want to play this like Franco wants to be Drew and Kim wants him to Drew, fine, but stop this nonsense that Franco is Oscar's father when he isn't/wasn't.  It's an insult to Drew, may he rest in peace (until he's recast!)

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Hater said:

NLG was trying to promote a triangle a few weeks ago with Neil/Alexis/Julian and said "Nelexis makes the Julexis heart grow hotter."

Who knows if she was throwing a bone, but I can see Julian now being in Alexis' orbit either way.

I hope Julian stays in Alexis' orbit because they work well as friends but Julexis' time has gone, at least for now. Alexis and Neil are really much interesting right now.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Elizabeth can shut up because she's not entitled to go to Julian. She made vows to Franco and is his legal wife, with sons who are attached to Franco. Julian is not married to Kim, Kim has never lived in the same house as his young son Leo, and Julian does not have any obligation to make Elizabeth's life easier. 

I don't fault her for going to Julian because she thought he was still with Kim.  Once she knew he wasn't, I'm not sure exactly what she thought he "had to do" to make Kim magically not be insane.  She did apologize, though, I'll give her that.

Wow, Sam's pulse probably reached 40 today when she was being arrested.  That kind of outrage is usually reserved for sloths.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

What is Drew 's status? Is he missing? Is he presumed dead? Was there a memorial? Did anyone go to investigate the plane crash? Or is it just "Drew 's gone, oh well." Did Monica get to react to the news? Did I nod through these Drew sadness or was it ignored?

New baby's name should've been Carson for obvious reasons. It acknowledges the GH discussion forums and represents the trend of giving babies names that aren't necessarily gender designated.

The Morgan actor's show got cancelled. I'm afraid.

I so prefer the Jeromes to the Corinthii. I also prefer NuNina to old Nina.

Very happy to see Terry. I'd enjoy a story for her.

I read a more accurately descriptive name for GH in another forum- General Mobster. It works for me.

• Love 5

I'm over my limit with Kim, Nina and Sam. Useless, annoying baby faced whisperer and zero energy. Take them away, please. And I hated Diane's outfit. That bow was about to leap off the screen.

1 minute ago, paisley said:

The Morgan actor's show got cancelled. I'm afraid.

I wouldn't worry too much. BC's ego is too big to come crawling back. I'm sure he thinks he can hit it even bigger in primetime now.

7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Why does Hayden’s hair always look like it’s been chewed by rats?

I like her hair. It looks a hell of a lot better than mine does. If I could pull off the haircut, I'd do it. Anyway, I'm just glad to FINALLY see RBu in the opening credits. I've only been wanting it for almost three months. Her scenes with Aiden and Elizabeth were very natural. I really am liking that sisterly bond. The stuff with Finn, eh. I've come to accept it a little bit more, especially since I'm not likely to get a ONS with Jax or Curtis or Nik like I really want. It's the only way she's sticking around, unfortunately. But damn, can't they cut HIS hair? It's god awful.

Good to see Terry, but it sucks that it involves this stupid storyline.

Shut up, FrancoDrew. You have no idea what she's been through.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I wouldn't worry too much. BC's ego is too big to come crawling back. I'm sure he thinks he can hit it even bigger in primetime now.

He gets work, and has no one to support, so I doubt he'll come back. Even he must know that it would be foolish to come back to GH.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Linny said:

Yes!! I was just coming here to, again, comment on Kim's crazy behavior. She is completely deluded. The disregard she shows for Franco is astonishing. She has written him off so completely that I can't help but assume Franco is coming back. She will be devastated, and I will not care.  Yes, Oscar died, and that's horrible but seeing as how she NEVER got him treatment until shortly before his death and had presumably come to terms w/him dying years ago . . . . I do not see how his death can explain her behavior at all. Kim knew Oscar was dying when she came to PC. Maybe she got a bit of hope w/that last ditch treatment, but if she learned about the inoperable brain tumor when he was 10 or whatever, she had 6 years to come to terms w/the inevitable. I know his death would still be hard, but . . .  . it doesn't explain her current selfishness and complete disregard for Franco as a person. 

I was also really troubled by Julian's comment that Kim can't control her actions. What?!!? Isn't she an adult who controls her actions on a daily basis? She may want to hit someone but she doesn't b/c that would be assault. She may be attracted to another man but she doesn't act on it b/c she's in a relationship and that man is married. She may want to curse out her boss, but she doesn't. She may want to ram her car into another in a fit of road rage, but she doesn't.  I am sure there are things Kim does on a daily basis that require her to control herself, so this notion that once Franco got Drew's memories, she just couldn't respect her friend's husband, her friend's marriage, or her own boyfriend is complete and utter crap! Kim CHOSE not to respect those things. She chose to screw over Elizabeth and Franco and go for her own happiness. Who cares that she's taking advantage of a horrible injustice that was done to them??! I still say if Cameron had Drew's memories, would Kim suddenly be able to control herself and NOT jump a barely 16-year old's bones?!?! Maybe not she's so nutty, but she probably would. She can control herself. She just doesn't care to, and that's the real problem! 

I usually love any role Roger plays. I followed him from OLTL to primetime shows to ATWT and to GH. I do not like his Dranco. The character is boring w/no complexity or layers. The acting is not bad, but the writing is not there to support a truly three-dimensional character. I do not see this guy sticking around. That said, I did think the overall story was going to be better.  The problem w/this story is it moved too fast. We never saw Kim or Dranco fighting their feelings and their attraction to each other. We never saw Dranco really make an effort w/Liz or truly acknowledge that he's in someone else's body. We never saw him speak to doctors and really weigh the facts of what's been done to him. He's just been "I'm Drew, and I don't care about anything else." That's not interesting. We never saw Kim keeping her distance or refusing to call him "Drew" or respecting Liz's fight for her marriage. She hopped into bed w/him after a couple of conversations. I don't know. I just can't see her disgusting behavior being rewarded by her being allowed to "keep" Drew. I hope this procedure happens, and this story ends soon w/Franco getting back his memories. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, paisley said:

What is Drew 's status? Is he missing? Is he presumed dead? Was there a memorial? Did anyone go to investigate the plane crash? Or is it just "Drew 's gone, oh well." Did Monica get to react to the news? Did I nod through these Drew sadness or was it ignored?

Drew is presumed dead. Monica knows his plane went down, but I'm not sure if anyone (on- or offscreen) told her more.

Basically, you nodded through the Drew scenes. 😉

15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't fault her for going to Julian because she thought he was still with Kim.  Once she knew he wasn't, I'm not sure exactly what she thought he "had to do"

My point was she was out of line walking in to his place of business and demanding that he fight for Kim like she's fighting for Franco. Franco is her husband, whom she has pushed and encouraged her sons to accept and think of as their father figure. They all lived together as a family prior to this.  Julian is in love with Kim yes, but they did not have a multi-year relationship/were not married nor living together, and Kim does not have the role of stepmother in his son's life. Elizabeth doesn't get to demand of a man she hardly knows that he take immediate action to help her get the life back that she wants. Also, she should be smart enough to realize that Julian physically dragging Kim away from Port Charles wouldn't actually solve the Kim part of this mess for Kim or Franco. 

6 hours ago, lala2 said:

I was also really troubled by Julian's comment that Kim can't control her actions. What?!!? Isn't she an adult who controls her actions on a daily basis?

Of course she controls her actions.  He wants to believe her mental state is out of control as she is grieving Oscar, and so Franco talking as if he is Drew and wanting to hear about Oscar causes her to behave irrationally.  That is far less painful to think about than "my girlfriend is disregarding reality, our relationship and my feelings because she wants to cling to wish fulfillment for a do-over of her past when she was in love for the first time."

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

My point was she was out of line walking in to his place of business and demanding that he fight for Kim like she's fighting for Franco.

It's a very weird situation, so I cut Elizabeth a lot of slack here. Plus, once she heard Kim and Julian had broken up, she backed off and apologized. She didn't insist he try to get back together with Kim. That would have been out of line, IMO.

• Love 9