Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ulkis said:

They set up this whole crazy backstory with the guy and now he's like, "I feel like a virgin around you Maxie!"

This.  They make it seem as though Peter is twenty something who spent his life living under his father's thumb.  But he's in his forties and wasn't under Faison's influence as an adult.  I'm to beleive that he's never been in love or close to it?  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, makelemons said:

though I guess since it was James Franco maybe he would be hard to edit/blur out)

I thought when they first brought RoHo on, they had redone some of the scenes with him.  Or maybe I'm remembering some DVD of RoHo and the Carter actor regarding Michael.  

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

This.  They make it seem as though Peter is twenty something who spent his life living under his father's thumb.  But he's in his forties and wasn't under Faison's influence as an adult.  I'm to beleive that he's never been in love or close to it?  

I can buy he's never been in love but his reaction is kinda coming off strangely because they've totally neutered the character. Maybe it 's just WR's acting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I can buy he's never been in love but his reaction is kinda coming off strangely because they've totally neutered the character. Maybe it 's just WR's acting.

The writing for Peter has really gone off the rails since his insta-redemption; and I think that the actor may be having difficulty trying to marry the pre- and post-redemption characters.  It's unfortunate, because I actually liked him prior to the rushed redemption arc.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I honestly had no idea the actor was in his 40's. Not sure how old I thought he was, but jeez. Now the story seems even more stupid.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Hater said:

I don't want Neil wasted on Alexis.  

Ah, I saw a clip or photo of him. The shrink, right? Well, while ethically wrong, (if this is who I am thinking of), I say GO ALEXIS!  But I like her, so...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm to beleive that he's never been in love or close to it?  

I buy it. Faison as a father had to have been emotionally scarring.

Uh, Maxie? I hate to break it to you, but hygge has already been introduced to the American market. In, like, 2017.

When Sonny is telling you to calm down, Jason, you should calm down.

It always cracks me up when Sonny calls himself a good guy or some other positive thing, because he always is waiting for the person he tells to agree with him. What a pathetic, insecure infant.

The smug-off between Sam, Jason, and Shiloh was so dumb. They all looked ridiculous. And I hate that Shiloh had no idea Sam was scamming him. The writing for him was so wrong, even knowing he'd never win in the end. The stakes are never lower than when Sonny and Jason are involved.

"Lulu deserves to know her husband is safe and not out lost in the world." Lulu might not know exactly where Dante is, but she knows what he's doing and why. Maxie, butt. the. fuck. out. It's none of your business!

Chase and Willow are the only reasonable, mature couple on the show. Countdown to them being wrecked started a few months ago.

It kind of broke my heart when Willow gave Chase the hospital bracelet.

Jason let Sam nearly get herself raped because "it was [her] risk to take." That's very in character for him. It's disgusting, but that's Jason.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason let Sam nearly get herself raped because "it was [her] risk to take." That's very in character for him. It's disgusting, but that's Jason.

Ugh. That's so Jason. It sounds right on the surface, as if he's respecting her choices (unlike awful Drew, who chained her to a desk and forced her to wear skirts!), but, really, it comes across as if he just doesn't give a shit. Plus, there's the added gross layer that Sam went ahead with this stupid, stupid plan for Sonny's benefit. I just cannot get over that.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That's why I don't believe FOR A SECOND that Jason or Sam has nightmares about Franco.  Had they had this conversation BEFORE Sam's cockeyed, moronic plan I *might* buy it, but after the fact?  And we're supposed to think Jason is supportive because he ~respects Sam's choices?  Or that Sam, still traumatized by what happened with Franco, would even come up with the idea?  Oh, fuck youuuuuuu, writers.

• Love 8

I would have liked for Sam to be dealing with the PTSD from Franco spilling in over to Shiloh. I thought that they never really focused on the aftermath enough as it was. And of course when they did, it was all about Jason. And today? Now? I don't give a fuck about your nightmares, Jason. It just looks like it was a ridiculously stupid plan by Sam and that Jason is annoyingly Jason by not giving a fuck.

I'm over Alexis and Maxie. I know there is patient/shrink privilege between her and Neal, but she broke client/lawyer privilege by telling him about it, didn't she? She needs to shut up. And Maxie is a nightmare. It's like she wants to send Dante and Lulu on a romantic Valentine's Day to get them back together. Girl, it's more serious than that.

Chase and Willow are the only couple (besides Brad and Lucas although we know they're imploding) that are adorable and don't squick me out.

I wish tomorrow had Ava and Jax alone without Nina there.

• Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That's why I don't believe FOR A SECOND that Jason or Sam has nightmares about Franco.  Had they had this conversation BEFORE Sam's cockeyed, moronic plan I *might* buy it, but after the fact?  And we're supposed to think Jason is supportive because he ~respects Sam's choices?  Or that Sam, still traumatized by what happened with Franco, would even come up with the idea?  Oh, fuck youuuuuuu, writers.

Hey Drew suffocated Sam and made her sit behind a desk and do paper work. He never gave her a choice.  She was forced to do all of that by an evil man who wore suits and button downs. Giving her a choice to degrade herself by a man in an extra small black tee is real LOVE ya'll!  

JaSam forever!

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I'm over Alexis and Maxie. I know there is patient/shrink privilege between her and Neal, but she broke client/lawyer privilege by telling him about it, didn't she? She needs to shut up.

Is Alexis the PC News at 11 now?  Because she's going around telling everyone about this.  Why the hell did she tell Neal?  It made absolutely no sense unless we are to believe Willow is his daughter, which seems really, really unlikely given everything we've seen and heard so far. 

In conclusion, shut up, Alexis.

• Love 1

I think Neil made another major misstep in terms of therapy ignoring Alexis' feelings that Kristina thinking that her father is more moral and a better person than her mother. Whether Kristina does believe that or not (and she is stupid enough to) That is a huge thing for Alexis and he should have followed up on it.

3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Worse, it's like he's never even had sex before.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Ah, I saw a clip or photo of him. The shrink, right? Well, while ethically wrong, (if this is who I am thinking of), I say GO ALEXIS!  But I like her, so...

Alexis is ok but I hate how she turns into a fumbling idiot with new men.  I think Neil can do better.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

THIS. Why is he so meek and submissive?

He told Maxie (I think when they had their first kiss?) that whatever relationships he's had were "short-lived." I wondered if that was meant to imply he's either never had sex, or had sex once or twice before a budding relationship or two ended. I guess (??) the actor is trying to portray that "new" Peter doesn't know how to behave with a woman when he doesn't have the dark cloud of Faison looming that will cause a relationship to inevitably end. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sam needs to burn those rags she wears.  I don't think a black bra under a white tee is a good look, either.  At least her dressing down matches her twue love's awful taste in clothing. 

Okay, I'm saying it again, Shiloh is hella hot.   Sam should dump Jason for real.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The whole time Peter and Maxi were in Nina's office with those pillows on the floor I was petrified they were going to start sexing on them. It was tortutre. Then I thought... whoo, the show is almost over! But then OH NO!  

So many stupid conversations today. I've grown to hate "the kitchen" where Chrissy hangs all over Sonny like she is 7 and Sonny and his hitman discuss the pros and cons of murder. 

I literally had to turn my sound up 2 notches to even hear Sam today. She looked physically reviled trying to spit out that dialogue. 

• Love 2

So, today was a prop Sonny day *blech*

Jason had to be emotional and hot-headed despite the fact that that is not his personality At. All. So Sonny could be seen as reasonable.

Kristina had to praise him to the skies-- and WTF with all that 'dads are tough on sons and soft on daughters and moms are the reverse' BS!?!?!

13 hours ago, ciarra said:

Okay, I'm saying it again, Shiloh is hella hot.   Sam should dump Jason for real.

9 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Seriously! And twice the actor SBu could ever hope to be.

Yes to both. I hate what they have done with this storyline because I want them to keep the actor around and in not sure how they will do that now.

• Love 1

Oy.  Where to start?  I'll keep this short but have to say I find Shiloh absolutely repugnant -- the idea of a brain dead, emotionally bankrupt "cult" is gross anyway but the actor just makes me cringe every time I see him on screen.  I view that as an homage to his performance -- well done.  I adore Alexis and she's cracking me up.  NLG can do no wrong.  While I don't necessarily like the kitchen storylines I do like the kitchen set.  It's beautiful.  And, I know this is a really unpopular opinion here (don't ever stop the snark!) but I really enjoy Jason's character (what there is of it -- which ain't much, to be sure).  Go figure.

• Love 1

I assume the preview means Nelle will help Ryan out/they'll have their own kind of a crazy partnership since Nelle will absolutely sympathize with having a kidney stolen from one's body.

I called it that Nelle would be back!

I am seriously confused as to why Maxie is all of a sudden acting like a big sis/mentor to Josslyn. I had a WTF reaction to the hugging. Has Josslyn ever even met Maxie before?

I really, seriously hope Kim doesn't try to get with Drew for a "little brother or sister" for ghost Oscar. I felt so sorry for Drew in those "Kim is drugged/sick" scenes.

• Love 4

Oh my GOD Jordan doing better detective work in a half hour from her hospital bed than she ever has before and the ensuing black-and-white flashbacks was fantastically ridiculous. That "meeting in progress" sign as the co-conspirators look at each other shiftily like this is Murder on the Orient Express instead of GH, fucking please. Don't get me wrong, I still hate what they did to Ryan (and hate that so many involved are medical professionals who should know better), but this whole silly sequence had me rolling. And it just goes to show that characters are only dumb when the plot requires them to be, since Jordan was able to piece the whole thing together without pinpointing evidence against Curtis. This allows everyone to skate legally while still leaving them open to Ryan's revenge, which should be more fun, anyway (his horrified reaction when it hit him that Kevin impersonated him was SO good, I love how JL plays Ryan).

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I assume the preview means Nelle will help Ryan out/they'll have their own kind of a crazy partnership since Nelle will absolutely sympathize with having a kidney stolen from one's body.

I called it that Nelle would be back!

I am seriously confused as to why Maxie is all of a sudden acting like a big sis/mentor to Josslyn. I had a WTF reaction to the hugging. Has Josslyn ever even met Maxie before?

I really, seriously hope Kim doesn't try to get with Drew for a "little brother or sister" for ghost Oscar. I felt so sorry for Drew in those "Kim is drugged/sick" scenes.

Sorry that’s he’s stuck with her or that he’s sad over dopey Oscar? 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Hater said:

I hate Kim. 

Her posture was absolutely terrible today. Why doesn't someone take her aside and tell her to relax her damn shoulders?

• LOL 2

Did she and Drew already do the deed? She was talking as if the baby were a done deal. Or is she just nuts? Do we really need another pregnancy?

• Love 1
Just now, rur said:

Did she and Drew already do the deed? She was talking as if the baby were a done deal. Or is she just nuts? Do we really need another pregnancy?

If she is pregnant it's Julian's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

If she is pregnant it's Julian's.

Doh! I had totally forgotten about Julian. 

We definitely don't need another middle-aged woman pregnant. And why is an OB-GYN not using birth  control????????????

Edited by rur
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, rur said:

We definitely don't need another middle-aged woman pregnant. And why is an OB-GYN not using birth  control????????????

Maybe she was and it failed. 

• Love 1
(edited)

What was the point of this whole Kilimanjaro storyline? Give Drew something to do when there's an actual story he could be involved in? Was it for Kim to tell us about some child as Oscar's sibling? NO-MORE-BABIES. Oscar already has a sister who lives off screen.

Maybe they should have made Kim pregnant instead of she-beast. But this show. One woman gives birth, another one inevitably has to become pregnant. The fuck, show! Just stop already. We can live without a pregnancy for a whole year, I swear we can.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

What was the point of this whole Kilimanjaro storyline? Give Drew something to do when there's an actual story he could be involved in? Was it for Kim to tell us about some child as Oscar's sibling? NO-MORE-BABIES. Oscar already has a sister who lives off screen.

Maybe they should have made Kim pregnant instead of she-beast. But this show. One woman gives birth, another one inevitably has to become pregnant. The fuck, show! Just stop already. We can live without a pregnancy for a whole year, I swear we can.

I don't want to see another older age pregnancy, Carly has that one.

I am pretty sure this crap was done so Billy and Tamara could exercise the outs in their contract. Barely on, barely a story.  They both need to go.

This Kim stuff is unbearable for a Drew fan.  He can be involved with so much more yet is propping her grief once a week.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Does Julian need a 4th "oopsie baby"?  He's practically an honorary Corinthos now.  He should get snipped, and take Sonny with him.

Does anyone need another baby?

• Love 7
(edited)

Hopefully Kim just has amenorrhea from all the stress.

And Show? There's no point creating a cliffhanger if the promo for the next episode gives it away.

Edited by dubbel zout
deleting extra word
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bannana said:

It takes 5 - 9 days to reach the summit of Kilamanjaro.  Drew and Kim did and returned in, what, one day?  Maybe Drew had a helicopter drop them off.

Well making it to the top and back in a day or two would most definitely guarantee altitude sickness, so there's that.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Britt had Liesl. 

...because Dr. O was such a warm and loving maternal figure? 😉

Warmer and more loving than Faison was? Yep. Admittedly, it's a low bar.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Are we to believe Kim climbed Mt. Kilamanjaro in a fucking pocket T with a little scarf tied around her neck. This show. And what was with Drew trying to sound like Oscar with that meek wimpy voice. OMG, it's painful. 

Meanwhile Maxie is taking a break from endangering Dante and Lulu and is now trying to get Joss to have a fucking seance to talk to her dead boyfriend. She's lost her damn mind! I thought we were supposed to be taking Joss' "grief story" seriously. 

And to the Our Gang criminals: If you are devious enough to give a man a seizure, steal his kidney, transplant it into a woman under false pretences, and then put the guy in a coma... just go ahead and fucking kill him! That said, I'm glad they didn't cuz Ryan makes me laugh and brings energy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

The kidney story was a little more interesting today, I'll give it that. It's got some dry humor with Finn.

I thought we were free of Oscar. I don't need his delusional ghost lurking around. This Kilimanjaro deal never should have happened. Just freaking throw him in the crypt and never mention him again.

Can someone bring back a recast Morgan temporarily just to shut Carly up? I saw that preview for tomorrow and was immediately nauseous with NULOCH.

Loving Ava's hair. She's looking really good.

• Love 7

I don't even understand what the fuck that was with Drew and Kim.  So she really passed out and hallucinated, but the part about wanting a sibling/replacement for Oscar was real talk in both her hallucinating state and her real state?  This show gives me a headache.

I kinda liked the Murder on the Orient Express flashbacks to the Kidney Kaper.  At least it was something different and neither Sonny or Jason is involved. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I thought we were free of Oscar. I don't need his delusional ghost lurking around. This Kilimanjaro deal never should have happened. Just freaking throw him in the crypt and never mention him again.

So much yes!  I was so annoyed I had to look at Oscar again.  I am not heartless, but this storyline was the worst and putting Oscar's face on Drew, come on!

• Love 4