Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:
10 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Sam should dress like that more often. It would make up for at least a little bit of the other character flaws.

But those are the clothes of suffocation and Drew-ism, a foray into the life she did not want.

And a pony tail!?!?!?!?! The epitome of male oppression.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Willow/Chase are so adorable. They had a cute, slow build. Chase was awesome as a smitten guy and a supportive guy. 

Neither one is a particularly strong actor-- but they work well together. I'm quite surprised to find myself looking forward to and enjoying their scenes. 

couldn't understand a word Sam said in that courthouse scene with Julian. What exactly did they do with all the shuffling of the papers ? 

I think they replaced an actual file with a dummy file. IDK if it is a fake death certificate for Willow's baby-- or a document that says someone else is the father-- or that Wiley's birth mother is someone else, but I'm pretty sure it means if Harmony goes digging-- she won't find the kid.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Willow/Chase are so adorable. They had a cute, slow build. Chase was awesome as a smitten guy and a supportive guy. 

I worry that the more we write that we enjoy Willow/Chase as a couple and talk about how totes adorbs Chase is, that the writers will catch wind of it and go medieval on both characters.

Chase will be thrown into the black hole of suck that is moobie and his entourage and become an apologist for the gang and Willow's pledge will turn out to have been a confession that she is an ax wielding murder.

Because we can't have nice things. Ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

The only people who know the full story are Nelle, Brad, Dr. O, and my off-screen Britta.

The only thing Dr O knows is that Nelle's baby was alive when she delivered and was not born stillborn as Nelle said.  There was a scene where Liesl went to Nell in prison and asked where the live baby was, but there was no follow up on that.  

Julian knows the baby isn't the original but not that it's Melle's baby though I'm sure deep down, he must suspect since both babies were born a day apart and who the hell would beleive a story about a homeless woman exchanging babies.  

Nelle, Brad and Britt are the only ones who know the whole truth.  

13 hours ago, Benji said:

I couldn't understand a word Sam said in that courthouse scene with Julian. What exactly did they do with all the shuffling of the papers ? 

My understanding is that they took the original adoption document that said that Willow was Brucas' birth mother out, and replaced it with something that said someone else is the birth mother.  Both Sam and Julian told seperate people that there is no longer a link from Willow to Wylie.  

11 hours ago, tvgoddess said:
13 hours ago, Hater said:

Chad Duell is horrible at handling babies.

I don't remember him being this way in the past. Wasn't he pretty good with Avery?

He was holding the baby weirdly but the baby wasn't complaining so maybe that's how the baby likes to be held.  My nephew only likes to be held facing outwards, so he can see everyone.  Turn him towards you and he screams bloody murder.  

1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I dread the day she will inevitably choose Droopy Dog Michael over Chase 😞

I don't think they're going there.  Maybe in the beginning but now, Chase knows everything about Willow (execpt what her pledge was) and accepted it all without blinking an eye.  Plus, assuming Sasha's sticking around at least until the supposed Septemeber ValNina marriage, she seems to be Michael's endgame, for now.  

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

I love that she's told him everything (except the pledge) and he's been accepting of it all.  "My mother put me in a cult where I had to have sex with the cult leader.  After I got pregnant with his baby, I left the cult, ran to this town, gave up my baby for adoption, and moved on".  And he's all, 'cool beans, I will protect you at all costs'.  I mean, that is the kind of guy that Harlequin books are made of.  

54 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Neither one is a particularly strong actor-- but they work well together.

I think the Willow actress has really come into her own.  I think she started off pretty weak, but tiic rarely give background to their newbies so she was forced to sort of find her way on her own.  (I remember CL not knowing why Nelle hated Carly so much when she first started because they hadn't told her that she was Frank'Bensons daughter who was forced to give up her kidney until months later.  CL said she had a hard time knowing how to play the character).  

33 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

how totes adorbs Chase is, that the writers will catch wind of it and go medieval on both characters.

This.  They don't want anyone overshadowing their men of suck (Sonny, Jason FRanco) so everyone else has to look bad by comparions.  Dante was a good man.  Then they have him not only cheat on Lulu (which would have never happened) but with her cousin.  Nathan was a good man.  Then it turns out he shot his wife's lover, who happened to be a priest.  Now Chase...

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Plus, assuming Sasha's sticking around at least until the supposed Septemeber ValNina marriage, she seems to be Michael's endgame, for now.  

Michael and Sasha have more spark than Michael and Willow, IMO. He's always stronger when his romantic partner has more of an edge than he does.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Willow is growing on me, though I dread the day she will inevitably choose Droopy Dog Michael over Chase 😞

This is my fear too. I guess he'd then be stuck with Girl Reporter? Ugh. 

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael and Sasha have more spark than Michael and Willow, IMO. Michael is always stronger when his romantic partner has more of an edge than he does.

True, but that doesn't mean Sasha is his endgame for the forseeable future. He enjoys spending time with Sasha and they've had sex, while he's getting close to/bonding with Willow because she helped his sister, and as far as they know right now she's the bio-mother of his "godson." She is connected to his family, Lucas and Brad, because she wants to protect 'Wiley.' He admires her strength and bravery, and I'm sure will get closer to her when they all find out her baby died/the baby she feels attached to is his son. Sasha is a schemer, who doesn't have a relationship with anyone in his family. Michael's late gf Sabrina lied about him being the father of her baby, and then Nelle was a schemer. He doesn't want a gf who lies or schemes about anything (especially since he will still live with his mother's lying and scheming for the rest of his life). It seems like this storyline is heading in the direction of a love triangle/Michael falling for Willow and possibly wanting her to be surrogate mother to Jonah.

4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sasha is a schemer

Is she? Right now the only thing she has going on is that she's pretending to be Nina's daughter, and that doesn't impact Michael aside from her lying to him about it. Sasha so far has nothing to do with Wiley, unless they retcon some past involvement. 

As a schemer, she's a bust, AFAIC. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Is she? Right now the only thing she has going on is that she's pretending to be Nina's daughter, and that doesn't impact Michael aside from her lying to him about it. Sasha so far has nothing to do with Wiley, unless they retcon some past involvement. 

As a schemer, she's a bust, AFAIC. 

I agree, I don't see her as a schemer at all. If anything, she feels guilty about lying. She's trying to make peace with the situation and is becoming sucked in by Nina. She's the one being taken advantage of in this story, not the other way around.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

She's the one being taken advantage of in this story, not the other way around.

I wouldn't go that far—Sasha could tell Nina truth. For now, the lie is working in different ways for both of them. I wish something would happen with this story, because it's really boring when there are no stakes.

• Love 1

I agree, I don't see her as a schemer at all. If anything, she feels guilty about lying. She's trying to make peace with the situation and is becoming sucked in by Nina.

I think she was fine with lying to Nina when it was a one-off. She'd go back to Albany(?) and never see Nina again. But, it's Nina, of course, she's never going to let up on making a connection with her daughter. 

Now, she's working with her fake-Mom, and she's gonna be in her fake-Mom's wedding. I suppose I'd get mad about it if the current Nina wasn't so annoying. I keep waiting with glee to watch her entire life blow up. I'll wait and see what CW does with the role -- she might change my opinion. 

But right now, I'm pretty much, *meh* she can stay. I wish GH would build up the younger cast in general in the hopes that something catches on and we see less of the drab-4 (Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam)

We've had about 2 decades of this mob crap-- and I'm ready for it to end.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wouldn't go that far—Sasha could tell Nina truth. For now, the lie is working in different ways for both of them. I wish something would happen with this story, because it's really boring when there are no stakes.

I worded it poorly. Not really taken advantage of (although that's how the actress playing it comes across in her scenes with Nina - very passive and apologetic). She's not telling Nina the truth not because she's an evil schemer but because she knows it will cause hurt.

• Love 2

Sasha told Michael that she wished that Nina was her real mother. I'm fanwanking it that Sasha has found the family she wanted but didn't have, and since it really isn't hurting anyone right now, she's going with it.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael and Sasha have more spark than Michael and Willow, IMO. He's always stronger when his romantic partner has more of an edge than he does.

When has this showr cared about which is the better partner/storyline over pushing its pets?  None that I can recall in the past 20 years.

I liked Sam's ponytail yesterday when she was pretending to be Willow because it's a hairstlye that made her look more vulnerable and in need of help. Sam's usual hair is too sultry to fit the "worried young woman who needs help to make things right" that she was trying to portray to the clerk.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Wait, why is anyone letting Franco be involved with any of this? I mean within the show, not as in the writers.

Why is an infectious disease doctor the main (only) doctor involved in a transplant case?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

But that's a normal thing for them in Port Charles lol. It's not normal for Franco to be around there.

I'm just thankful Jason is otherwise occupied or he'd probably be observing the operation (with scowl firmly in place and arms crossed).

• Love 5

After a brief moment of doing the right thing (giving the pledge back to Margaux), Sonny is scum again.  It is not Sonny and Carly's job to celebrate Kiki's birthday;  Also, unless Avery asked to do it (which I doubt) it's grotesque.  Carly is just a straight-up witch.

I also hate that Alexis is going to Sonny and Carly and bad-mouthing Julian. It's Sonny's fault that Margaux is resigning. Why everyone keep treating Sonny like a saint?

Does Ava have set days with Avery?  If she doesn't, why not?

Why would Harmony think that Willow's baby is a boy?  Arrogance because it's Shiloh's? I like the casting of Harmony. She looks like Willow after living a rough life.

They really should have taken Jordan's make-up off before going into surgery.

38 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Wait, why is anyone letting Franco be involved with any of this? I mean within the show, not as in the writers.

Kiki? He wants some sort of revenge on Ryan for her.

In terms of the writers, I take it we're supposed to think that it was Franco who drugged Ryan.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why would Harmony think that Willow's baby is a boy?  Arrogance because it's Shiloh's?

It was weird that Harmony assumed the baby is a boy (since Willow never confirmed the baby is alive, let alone said "he" or "him") but then told Shiloh: "Willow wouldn't say." 

I assume Carly's going to get into some altercation this summer or early fall involving Shiloh and/or Nelle, which puts her and the Carson spawn in danger. 

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Why is an infectious disease doctor the main (only) doctor involved in a transplant case?

It makes more sense for Finn, a doctor, to be involved more than Franco, someone with no medical training whatsoever. If there is some sort of setback, I could see Finn being involved. 

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Does Ava have set days with Avery?  If she doesn't, why not?

The custody arrangement has always been at Sonny's convenience, with him magnanimously allowing Ava to visit her own daughter when he deigns it suits him.

I like the casting of Harmony. She looks like Willow after living a rough life.

I agree.

32 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I assume Carly's going to get into some altercation this summer or early fall involving Shiloh and/or Nelle, which puts her and the Carson spawn in danger. 

Why hasn't her latest nightmare led her to stroke out? We were hammered over the head earlier than she could drop dead at any second. This needs to happen now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I had forgotten that preposterous story that Brad told Julian about how the baby he and Lucas adopted was fussy so he took him for a drive in the car and then that baby died and then he ran into some random woman walking along the side of the road who offered to give him her baby. As I write that I still cannot believe that the writers would think the actors, the viewers and even the crew whose livelihoods depend on this ridiculous show would actually buy that absolute crap. And yet, here we are. Oy vey.

• Love 2

Gross how Sonny and Carly both needled Ava about missing Lauren's actual birthday. What garbage people. What was the point of that scene? To remind us that Sonny and Carly will always have the upper hand? That's not news. Why not show Ava a tiny bit of humanity when it comes to Avery and Lauren?

And the sneering at how Ava lured Ryan was also gross. If Carly had done it, she'd be elected empress of PC. But since it's Ava, she can barely get anything positive said to her.

If Willow is going to admit to Shiloh and her mom that she had the baby, she should say it's a girl to throw things off track for a while.

• Love 9

WTF? Can't Alexis keep her big fat mouth shut about Julian/Shiloh/Wiley and the whole saga by not going to Sonny and Carly and blabbing everything? What business is it of theirs? Carly hardly ever even speaks to her brother. When was the last time they had a scene together?

56 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Gross how Sonny and Carly both needled Ava about missing Lauren's actual birthday. What garbage people. What was the point of that scene? To remind us that Sonny and Carly will always have the upper hand? That's not news. Why not show Ava a tiny bit of humanity when it comes to Avery and Lauren?

Don't get me started. This has always been the narrative, and it's not only trash, it's just plain damn old at this point. Fuck both of them gently with a chainsaw.

I really wanted Willow to smack the bitch out of Harmony. I laughed when she was all offended that Shiloh was getting arrested and that Chase was doing it right then.

That anvilicious DNR is surely never going to be mentioned again, I'm sure.

There is plenty going on in the hospital right now, but sadly none of it is good drama or enjoyable writing.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

But why didn't Ava come to see Avery on Kiki's birthday. She was released from jail and spent some time at the cemetery. And whatever stupid custody agreement Ava and Sonny have, why does she always seem surprised that Avery is not available. Does she not have any set days? Why doesn't she call to confirm when she is picking her up?

We have seen numerous times that Ava shows up unannounced and is shocked that Avery is asleep or not at Casa Corinthos. I don't know she hasn't learn that things are not going to change as Sonny and Carly are never going to make things easier for Ava.

Edited by nilyank
(edited)
19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Carly (to Ava): It's horrible, isn't it, thinking that the person that's responsible for your child's death might go free.

Me: Why don't you ask Monica about that the next time you go sashaying through her house, you snarling hypocritical nightmare.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

God, she's such a witch.  And Sonny is just as bad.  I was hoping Ava would drop trou and piss on their sofa when they sanctimoniously walked out of the living room leaving her alone.

ETA: Are you fucking kidding me, Alexis?  What happened to client/lawyer privilege?  Carly and Lucas *never* talk and yet Alexis "needs" her help?  Screw you, show.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 9

When Shiloh appeared part of his backstory was he knew Drew back when, so what happened to that?

Why is Franco so deep in the Ryan operation mix? 

At this point all WE as viewers can do is anticipate the upcoming B.S. storylines. Rather than do that I'd like to share what I would like to see happen:

I want Sonny and crew to go to his island and for Jax to arrange for them to be exiled there indefinitely.

I want TPTB to hire Mishael Morgan (ex Hillary Y&R) as Curtis's new love interest. Those two could be fire together.

I want a chem test for Rebecca Budig and Jax. 

Find a love interest for Robert and make him the new police commissioner.

Use the nursing staff as nurses and not Nurses Ball entertainers.

Send Kristina away to learn how to do something productive. She's too old to be as relentlessly stupid as she is.

Move Lulu and family close to wherever Dante is to provide support during treatment offscreen.

Dial down the obnoxiousness on nuNina..

Recognize that Laura and Kevin should be the center of GH not mob boss and his wife.

Hook up Ava and Scott. It's apparent that he genuinely cares for her and she has affection for him.

Give Ava her baby back before she gets shot.

Find a storyline for Drew before he gets sucked back to Y&R. 

Release Margo to Genoa City ASAP.

Let's see more Cam and Joss's girlfriend whose name I've forgotten cause she isn't on often enough.

• Love 11
Just now, paisley said:

When Shiloh appeared part of his backstory was he knew Drew back when, so what happened to that?

I don't think Billy has any interest in an actual story.  He doesn't need to go to YR, he should just be let go/or leave.

Tired of watching Drew be wasted with potential to tell an obvious story.

• Love 1

Hater, I've noticed that you often mention that you want Drew gone. May I ask is it because you dislike the character or the actor or are you unhappy with the way he's being used/ misused on the show?

(edited)
35 minutes ago, paisley said:

Hater, I've noticed that you often mention that you want Drew gone. May I ask is it because you dislike the character or the actor or are you unhappy with the way he's being used/ misused on the show?

I like Drew.  I hate how they use him on this show.  Kim is awful.  Oscar was awful. This shouldn't be who he is stuck with 85% of the time when he has no damn memories.  If you're not going to give this character a background, then move on.  

Margaux had a background before Drew. Shiloh did. Harmony for fucksake.  The show has to cut its looses here.  Miller doesn't want to be there, not committed at all and the show doesn't want to do anything with the character.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, paisley said:

Hook up Ava and Scott. It's apparent that he genuinely cares for her and she has affection for him.

Let's see more Cam 

Drew decided a while ago he didn't want the memory procedure because he might lose his memories of his children as a result, so Shiloh told someone there was no longer a problem. Shiloh went to see Drew the day after Oscar's death, implying that Oscar's death was just another stage in a journey, and offering that he as an 'formerly close friend' could be there for Drew to lean on. Drew took Oscar's Dawn of Day book from him and told him to get out because he sensed attempted manipulation.

Because Howarth/the Franco character is a pet.  Storyline wise, because he was close to Kiki and wants revenge/justice for her murder as well as for Franco stabbing him. Also, to show off the Franco-Elizabeth 'great love story' some more.

The Hayden character was previously with Nikolas and attached to Spencer as well (mutual affection there). Jax deserves better than to deal with her and Finn's kid, and should have nothing to do with that brat Spencer esp. given the memories of when Spencer was a baby and Jax was "falling in love with Carly" (shudder). 

Ava has already had one first son then father relationship and affair. Also, Ava and Franco have a bond over their parental feelings toward the late Kiki.  It seems like it would be Sonny-esque icky for Ava to then get involved with Franco's father Scott.  I'd rather see Ava with Franco, Curtis, or Finn.

Is Ava plotting something that could get her shot?

I'd rather see Cam than approximately a dozen of the other GH cast members. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, paisley said:

At this point all WE as viewers can do is anticipate the upcoming B.S. storylines. Rather than do that I'd like to share what I would like to see happen:

I want Sonny and crew to go to his island and for Jax to arrange for them to be exiled there indefinitely.

I want TPTB to hire Mishael Morgan (ex Hillary Y&R) as Curtis's new love interest. Those two could be fire together.

Find a love interest for Robert and make him the new police commissioner.

Use the nursing staff as nurses and not Nurses Ball entertainers.

Send Kristina away to learn how to do something productive. She's too old to be as relentlessly stupid as she is.

Move Lulu and family close to wherever Dante is to provide support during treatment offscreen.

Dial down the obnoxiousness on nuNina..

Recognize that Laura and Kevin should be the center of GH not mob boss and his wife.

Release Margo to Genoa City ASAP.

Let's see more Cam and Joss's girlfriend* whose name I've forgotten cause she isn't on often enough.

I'm on board for pretty much every single bit of this. Excellent suggestions.

*Trina

• Love 3
7 hours ago, paisley said:

When Margaux told him his past as David Archer would be investigated, he got worried. Drew knows something about him in that past that Shiloh doesn't want to come out. He told Harmony that Drew wasn't a threat because he doesn't remember. So they seem to be picking up this thread again.

I thought they were sending Drew to Kilimanjaro to kill him off or have him go missing or whatever, tbh.

He might finally become involved in the DoD story. Although, you know, I have no illusions about who the hero will be in the end. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Why doesn't she call to confirm when she is picking her up?

Because then Sonny and Carly would have to allow Ava to see Avery and can't sneer that she's a terrible mom, etc. It's all stacked against Ava.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

ETA: Are you fucking kidding me, Alexis?  What happened to client/lawyer privilege?  Carly and Lucas *never* talk and yet Alexis "needs" her help?  Screw you, show.

She needs her help because Sonny and Carly must be injected into every storyline this show has. It's not enough for Carly to appear when they figure out that Wylie is Jonah so that she can treat Michail like he is 6 years old and endlessly berate Nelle and Brad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

She needs her help because Sonny and Carly must be injected into every storyline this show has. It's not enough for Carly to appear when they figure out that Wylie is Jonah so that she can treat Michail like he is 6 years old and endlessly berate Nelle and Brad.

Total and utter bullshit, but also exactly how the writers think.  I'm expecting Michael and Wiley/Jonah  to move into the Corinthii Compound to satisfy the baby collectors.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm expecting Michael and Wiley/Jonah  to move into the Corinthii Compound to satisfy the baby collectors.  

And forbid the other birth parent from having anything to do with the kid, as they did with Michael and Avery, and to some extent Joss.

Jonah can share Avery's nanny because Leo's nanny is full up right now with Scout and Danny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And forbid the other birth parent from having anything to do with the kid, as they did with Michael and Avery, and to some extent Joss.

Well, in this case the other birth parent gave up the child and lied about him being dead, so it's justified.

• Love 1

Nina looked fabulous today in that beautiful orange dress-so springy and current. Sasha’s dress was way too tight and too short but a great color. Someone please give that girl a hairbrush and teach her how to use it. Poor Maxie. She looked like the Little Match Girl who wandered in from the alley next door to Kelly’s Diner. Why can’t they dress that girl to play up her best assets including a new hair do?! 

• Love 2

Does Pentonville have a medical wing? Even if they do it couldn't have been kosher for police to come for Ryan and take him away when he is still in a coma.

I'm rooting for Ryan to come back one day and start stalking Jordan to get his kidney back.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

The kidney storyline lacks any sort of emotional impact for me. I don't dislike the actors who play Jordan and TJ, but they're new actors and the TJ actor hasn't been on nearly enough for me to care about him as nuJordan's son. Or to care about her as the new Jordan either. The whole group, TJ/Jordan/Curtis lack chemistry. And it's just weird to see Stella as such a Jordan cheerleader after all the grief she gave her. Like super, Stella let go of her anger, but the whole thing, all of it, feels so inorganic. 

And Nina and Maxie need to STFU about Ava. Seriously, take a leap.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 10

I'm disappointed in everyone who participated in the ruse to steal Ryan's kidney, especially Curtis. How does he think Jordan is going to feel when she finds out the circumstances of her transplant? And Kevin violated Ryan to suit his own purposes, which is exactly what Ryan did to his victims, meaning they're not so far removed as Kevin might like to believe. No matter Kevin's good intentions, it is not his call to play God and manipulate a situation at the expense of another human's life.

Michael is so damn lucky Sasha listened to that rambling spiel of insecurity and self-depreciation and STILL agreed to go to Martha's Vineyard with him. I just hope Sasha can beat the odds of Michael's track record with women and not wind up dead, tbh.

It will come as a surprise to no one that Nina and Maxie dumping all over Ava had me rolling up my sleeves to defend her. No one can deny the terrible things Ava's done but it takes a STAGGERING amount of nerve to call her "poisonous" in the same breath as saying stealing Avery from the womb was a chance to "learn" and "rebuild." It's also incredibly gross for Nina to say that because Ava and Kiki had a complicated relationship that Ava's grief isn't genuine. It's sick that Nina and Maxie are maligning Ava for her sins and simultaneously exploiting them for the sake of their precious Crimson.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Linny said:

How does he think Jordan is going to feel when she finds out the circumstances of her transplant?

This was a long time ago (the '80s), so I may be totally misremembering, but on Days of Our Lives, Jack needed a transplant of something, most likely a kidney, and Steve donated it, but they decided to keep the donor a secret because Jack hated Steve and they were afraid that would make him reject the kidney.  So, maybe they (the writers) should have Jordan reject the kidney when she finds out in order to make it all a big waste of time.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

WTF? Can't Alexis keep her big fat mouth shut about Julian/Shiloh/Wiley and the whole saga by not going to Sonny and Carly and blabbing everything?

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." -- Benjamin Franklin (or so the internet says)

Half the town knows at this point.