Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

can someone explain why various characters have been wearing sweaters this week? I get that upstate New York isn't exactly the tropics, but I can't imagine it's still sweater weather up there.

Well...it’s been cold and rainy in NYC  for most of the last week or so. I actually pulled out my winter coat one night! So I’m not bothered by them wearing sweaters.  Now if they continue doing that in July and August...

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

When Danny walked into the apartment with Jason today, did Sam say “Hi, so good to see you”? To her son? In his home with her? Like she’d just run into her favorite server from Kelly’s? Geez.

So I’m not the only one who heard that? I thought I was losing my mind. Or that it was Jake! But I suppose it makes sense because he’s never home.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Since Scout was going to miss Danny's birthday party,

Since when is Scout old enough to care? All she does is nap anyway. Also, if she was asleep at the Qs, what's the harm in taking her home to her parents' house? Ostensibly she'd sleep the whole time and it would be no big deal. I get they don't want to use kid actors that much, but it's not that hard to write around, and at least then we'd get some idea of Sam parenting her own child. Or is that too radical?

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, that kid looks like he might be about 10, but that race car set looked like it was made for a 5 year old. 

It seems absolutely right for Jason to have no idea how old his kids are.

I think the new Danny actor is much worse than Brooklyn Silzer.

(edited)

Scout needs to be nowhere near Sam and her family.

In my mind, Scout does not factor into what Sam wants.  Sam is in her Jason bubble with their one kid. She's made that perfectly clear for 2 years now.

Jason is not her parent.  No matter what the show will say or try to sell.  He is nothing to her.  He can't even raise his own kids.  I never want to see him parenting her...EVER.  Keep her away from crater face.

Scout is fine with mother Monica and the others at the Qs.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 9

So Anna is choosing to be less than honest with Robin about Peter AGAIN, after it took so long to repair her last omission. And she's forcing Robert to do the same. And she's off on another self-serving mission after just getting engaged. I am really not liking her at all lately. She is just so much drama. It's all about her. Welcome to your new world, Finn. What on Earth is the attraction? Oh right, there IS NONE. 

None between JaSam or Peter/Maxie either. Maxie is taking a cue from Anna and creating drama (Dante/Lulu) to avoid their non-chemistry. 

As absurd as it is, I say give Ryan immunity! I want to keep him. He is fun and snarky and one of the few things (besides Nina's blouse) that breathes life into the show. 

• Love 6

Maxie rather than come up with a scheme to draw Dante back to town, she should actually call her father and director of the WSB to get info how Dante is doing so she could share that with Lulu. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Hater said:

In my mind, Scout does not factor into what Sam wants.  Sam is in her Jason bubble with their one kid. She's made that perfectly clear for 2 years now.

Bingo.  Scout is Drew's kid and she's hellbent on forgetting she was ever with him, ergo Scout doesn't exist.  I mean, *Danny* barely is on her scale of importance and that is Jason's kid.  It's Jason>>>whoever Jason cares about (Sonny, Carly, etc)>>>>>>maybe Kristina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Danny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that girl child who she birthed thru her jeans

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Hater said:

The only thing is that Monica does raise him...his parents are out being criminals. They never feel like a family so it's pure point and laugh.

Hey now, she has help. His Uncle Drew lives there too, as well as Aunt Olivia (with Ned).  They are participating in raising the kids. It is a point and laugh situation, like when Jason asked previous Danny (after pausing to remember Scout's name) if Wiley's spit up is worse than (now 2-year-old??) Scout's. Sam treated Danny like he was a little brother in that scene.  These two do not remotely behave like devoted parents.

• Love 2
On 5/31/2019 at 4:39 AM, nilyank said:

Curtis should just wait Ryan out to die and go to Kevin for the kidney. Because Ryan is evil, manipulative and petty. If Curtis annoys him enough, Ryan is most likely to damage his kidneys so that they are unusable for Jordan. This is the same man who sliced off his hand to fool the authorities into thinking that he died.

I have to wonder, if Kevin wasn't pre-diabetic (something that will never come up again, I'm sure) and was a viable option to donate a kidney, would Curtis, Jordan, Finn, etc. be all up in his face and demanding like they are to Ryan?

6 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I have to wonder, if Kevin wasn't pre-diabetic (something that will never come up again, I'm sure) and was a viable option to donate a kidney, would Curtis, Jordan, Finn, etc. be all up in his face and demanding like they are to Ryan?

Well the only reason that they can't wait for Kevin's pre-diabetic condition to get better is because it will take months but Jordan doesn't have much time left. Dialysis is hurting her heart so the need for kidney has went up. Kevin was willing to donate but he isn't allowed.

Honestly, I thought the reason that Finn was hanging so close to Ryan was because he wanted to find out more information about the twins experiment and the transference of memories for Anna. Neither Jason or Drew can help with that. Kevin doesn't know anything about it. And Alex was keeping mum about it.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think the new Danny actor is much worse than Brooklyn Silzer.

For real?? Okay!

And yeah, the Jason/Sam theme song has made me want to kill myself for at least a decade. I don't remember how long they've used it. It's so awful. What cracked me up was a few years ago, when Frank got so cheap he was using it for other couples too.

I've never taken Danny seriously because the show never has, at least not since Burton came back but before as well with 'Jason'/Drew. But even back in the day it always just seemed unreal to me that Jason and Sam would ever actually have children. They are utterly unequipped for it and uninterested. At least in 2012-2015 or so, leading up to and when Jason 'died', I thought Sam got more invested in her child and making a more stable life for him and herself without the mob. The writing was terrible (and admittedly slanted away from Jason in '12) but I believed she had taken the steps, and he was clearly a priority while rarely seen. Even with Drew that was sort of the case - sort of, though his biggest bond was with Jake. Now, with Jason back, it's gone back to what I always thought: A child is out of place in their shared life and they both seem uncomfortable. I forget he exists almost as much as they do.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, jsbt said:

it always just seemed unreal to me that Jason and Sam would ever actually have children. They are utterly unequipped for it and uninterested

For real. It just shows how lacking the writers are that they continually use pregnancy/babies as crutches because they can't think of anything else. Then the kids are forgotten about until someone decides more drama is needed.

• Love 3
(edited)

What’s disappointing is the TPTB refuse to acknowledge that, you know, criminals can’t have everything. They want the Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Sams of the world to have their cake and eat it, too. Compelling TV this is not, and never will be. What I did like for a second years back was Jason finally acknowledging that taking Michael was wrong and they did NOT surround that kid in a healthy environment. I also loved that he wanted to stay away from Jake to keep him safe. This is a soap opera. As much as fans want to judge Jason for being a terrible father in the standard definition (“How dare he not want a relationship with Jake!”) , I find that kind of refreshing as opposed to watching Danny with a grin, playing with Jason, as if all is swell, by golly, and there’s no chance some mobbie couldn’t barge in and shoot them all.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 9
(edited)

I never liked Jason abandoning Jake. I thought he was a deadbeat. But it also made sense for the character's life and personality. Jason II/Drew was another story, because for a time he actively moved away from the mob and embraced the Qs and his son. Jason never would or could, not on that level at least. He's made strides but he's just in Drew's wake. (Not that I expect Drew to be around for much longer.)

Point being, Jason has always known the life he's chosen. So it made no sense to me when Guza and co. began baiting the Jasam fanbase with the possibility of a baby and the whole nine yards for years before Danny finally came along. It was obviously playing to one of their then-biggest fanbases, but it was delusional IMO. They knew it wasn't who he was. Nothing has changed in his life to accommodate a child, not in the 2000s, not now.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I never liked Jason abandoning Jake. I thought he was a deadbeat. But it also made sense for the character's life and personality

And that’s fine if anyone thinks he’s a deadbeat. I liked it bc it was soapy and, as you also said, it made sense with his character. This show under Frank is way too “pretty” with everything, especially when it comes to Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Sam, specifically. ALL of these characters should not be living some flowery family life. 

• Love 4

I feel like it was less baiting and more Guza never knew what to do with Sam, so her subplot was "wants baby." Her story started like that so of course she couldn't backtrack that maybe having a baby wasn't best after all. Even Maxie, who shouldn't be raising lint, has two now (raising one).

• Love 3

It still baffles me that Maxie a) has not only one but two damn kids and b) actually married that plasticine robot. I can't believe any of that happened. Maxie is even less equipped for any kind of parenthood than Jason or Sam. But given how worn out Kirsten seems, it's whatever. I just think the Maxie character needs a long break and a clean slate when she does return.

• Love 4

At least they've gone 5 minutes without mentioning the most special-est baybee evah!  And Carly has gone 6 minutes without falling to the ground, clutching her stomach.

• Love 2

Okay, I haven’t had a chance to watch, but am I understanding the comments I’m reading here about Heinreich NOT being Anna’s spawn? And that she again is not going to tell Robin that she is her only child? Robin was hit with the fact that she had a half brother that was the spawn of the monster who held her hostage for years, not to mention stalked her mom for years. And Anna doesn’t think Robin should be told????!!!!🤬🤬🤬😒😒😒😒😒

Robert should tell Robin while Anna’s away and let Anna deal with the consequences. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"My brother! My cousin! My brother! My cousin!"

(I don't think Robin will really care. Anna doesn't know her daughter but at all.)

I see what you did there!😂😂😂😆😆

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Hater said:

Monaco needs a break before anyone else. 

I think she was taking one (of her many) in that scene w/Jason asking him to move in. Geeze Louise  - I thought Jason was going to have to shake her by the shoulders to make her come to, at least long enough to finish saying her lines. Pitiful.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

but am I understanding the comments I’m reading here about Heinreich NOT being Anna’s spawn?

It hasn't been confirmed either way.  Anna spent weeks crying over whether Robin was her daughter or not.  Then found a bracelet which somehow confirmed that Robin was in fact hers (literally made no sense. just because she had the memory of buying the bracelet and when does not mean it was her memory.  That's the whole point of the memory swap.  So stupid)  

Then Robert says maybe Peter is the implanted memory and Alex is his mother not Anna.  And all of sudden Anna KNOWS that's the false memory but she wants to leave things status quo because Peter is family whether he's her son or her nephew.  Did not have those same thoughts when she thought it was Robin, so bite me, show.  

So while Robert is saying Robin needs to know the truth especially since Paxie are planning a trip to Berkleley, Anna's now all zen and thinking it's not necessary.  She's only going to talk to Alex because Finola's needs an excuse for her summer vacation.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

It hasn't been confirmed either way.  Anna spent weeks crying over whether Robin was her daughter or not.  Then found a bracelet which somehow confirmed that Robin was in fact hers (literally made no sense. just because she had the memory of buying the bracelet and when does not mean it was her memory.  That's the whole point of the memory swap.  So stupid)  

Then Robert says maybe Peter is the implanted memory and Alex is his mother not Anna.  And all of sudden Anna KNOWS that's the false memory but she wants to leave things status quo because Peter is family whether he's her son or her nephew.  Did not have those same thoughts when she thought it was Robin, so bite me, show.  

So while Robert is saying Robin needs to know the truth especially since Paxie are planning a trip to Berkleley, Anna's now all zen and thinking it's not necessary.  She's only going to talk to Alex because Finola's needs an excuse for her summer vacation.  

Oh, I knew the first part--I vented my spleen here about the bullshitness of it all, and how Finn opening his big fat mouth about how Heinreich could still be Anna's spawn because "there's no proof" otherwise, just pissed me off. And Anna's relief that spawn wasn't her spawn went back to okay, he could be my spawn, blah, blah, fishcakes.

So Robert should just break his promise to Anna after putting him through having to get in her face about wanting to tell Robin she wasn't theirs, because Robin's feelings trumped Anna's guilt.

While I don't think Robin cares either way, after having processed that Spawn was her half-brother (YUCK), and forgiving Anna, I think she should know. What with all the lies and secrets things. I know Robin's not a favorite among a lot here, but I love her to pieces, even when I disowned her when she defended Mooby's ass after he shot Dante.IN.THE.CHEST, but she came around before Carlavati had to mess it up and have her forgive him due to her "vacation with '3 hots and a tot!'"

Robin won't be mad that Anna didn't want to tell her--but she will be relieved at knowing she's not related to someone who is a spawn of that monster Faison and her mother.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

So typical of this fakakta show to make a giant deal about something for way too long, and then turn around and go, "Eh, whatever." It drives me nuts.

And this.

7 hours ago, Valmarmar said:

I think she was taking one (of her many) in that scene w/Jason asking him to move in. Geeze Louise  - I thought Jason was going to have to shake her by the shoulders to make her come to, at least long enough to finish saying her lines. Pitiful.

That made me laugh—I was thinking the same thing—just spit it out Sam.  Thought she might fall asleep in the middle of it.

• Love 4

Now that they have cast an older Danny, wouldn't it be great if Danny begins to question how Uncle Sonny and Daddy make a living.  His classmates parents are sure to talk about the hit man's son being in their kids class.  Kids do overhear things and could tell Danny.  What if Danny is the only kid in his class that is not invited to the other kids birthday parties, sleepovers, and play dates because of the fact that it is dangerous to associate with mobsters and their children.

It is time for Sam to get a dose of the reality of having Jason be a part of her and her son's lives.  

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

Now that they have cast an older Danny, wouldn't it be great if Danny begins to question how Uncle Sonny and Daddy make a living.  His classmates parents are sure to talk about the hit man's son being in their kids class.  Kids do overhear things and could tell Danny.  What if Danny is the only kid in his class that is not invited to the other kids birthday parties, sleepovers, and play dates because of the fact that it is dangerous to associate with mobsters and their children.

It is time for Sam to get a dose of the reality of having Jason be a part of her and her son's lives.  

Never happening. Gh and the executives are stuck on the foursome of suck. Even though the ratings have steadily tanked under the jasam and Carson show. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Hater said:

Never happening. Gh and the executives are stuck on the foursome of suck. Even though the ratings have steadily tanked under the jasam and Carson show. 

We also all hoped that would happen re: Franco and Liz's boys, and the one time it kind of did three years too late, Liz went out and married Franco in jail despite her son literally getting beat up in school because of Franco.

(edited)

I’m counting down the days until they miraculously make Scout Jason’s daughter.

Please don't even say this out into the universe. I will rip someone's spine out.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, TVbitch said:

So Anna is choosing to be less than honest with Robin about Peter AGAIN, after it took so long to repair her last omission. And she's forcing Robert to do the same. And she's off on another self-serving mission after just getting engaged. I am really not liking her at all lately. She is just so much drama. It's all about her. Welcome to your new world, Finn. What on Earth is the attraction? Oh right, there IS NONE. 

None between JaSam or Peter/Maxie either. Maxie is taking a cue from Anna and creating drama (Dante/Lulu) to avoid their non-chemistry. 

As absurd as it is, I say give Ryan immunity! I want to keep him. He is fun and snarky and one of the few things (besides Nina's blouse) that breathes life into the show. 

To be fair, if I was engaged to Finn I'd want to get far away from him too. Agreed there is no attraction, but there isn't any between him and Hayden either so I put that down to ME and this horrible character with these stupid vest choices. Plus the way ME kisses has always kind of grossed me out. Ever since the "What If?" episode he did with KeMo. It looked like he was trying to eat her face off.

Jason and Sam were ridiculous with Danny. It seemed to me like he went out and got a present that would play well with Danny just because he got the idea from Julian who knows what the kid actually likes.

If anyone is annoying me lately, it's Maxie. Shut up and mind your own business. Did you ever consider the fact that Lulu is an adult and can make her own choices? It's in character though.

This kidney thing is being dragged out way too long. I feel like Jordan's been in that bed for a month already. Please move forward, Show. I do have to give them some credit for letting Jordan have some reservations about Ryan's kidney though. It seemed realistic.

Ava and Julian have more chemistry than almost any other pair on the show right now. "You came!" Sorry, I had inappropriate 12 year old thoughts. Doesn't help that I've recently fallen down a Flowers in the Attic rabbit hole.

I want to see Hayden, but I hate that she'll be sidelined with Finn. I really dislike that character in case you haven't noticed. Yes, he's a doctor and yes the Awful Foursome are all disgusting and boring. But he sucks too.

The DA wearing a ponytail seems weird. How old is Margaux supposed to be? What decade is this?

Edited by tvgoddess
  • LOL 2

Scout was clearly the rash idea of someone when they thought Steve had job security at Y&R. Which, how stupid did they have to be? He was gonna get bounced sooner or later. Now there's this poor little third baby sticking out like a sore thumb. She's either gonna get got or they're gonna make her Jason's off some bullshit - watch.

I personally don't mind her existing, but it's clear it was something the show has no ability to deal with now that God-King Steve is back.

• Love 4
On 6/1/2019 at 1:52 AM, LexieLily said:

4. Was Danny's birthday party at the Q's? If so, were Alexis, Molly, Kristina, etc, there?

They haven't had Danny's birthday party yet, I think It was supposed to be after those scenes today. I hope there are lots of kids there because a 10 year old wants other kids at his party, not adults.  But I bet all the Corinthos bunch are invited and Danny will be so excited to see Uncle Sonny.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, nilyank said:

Well the only reason that they can't wait for Kevin's pre-diabetic condition to get better is because it will take months but Jordan doesn't have much time left. Dialysis is hurting her heart so the need for kidney has went up. Kevin was willing to donate but he isn't allowed.

How long does it take to recover from pre-diabetes caused by a few months of malnutiritcion and stress? Because this is taking so long, Kevin should have recovered already. He's up, he's walking around, and he's living a normal life. He should be healthy enough by this point to donate a kidney.

23 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

What’s disappointing is the TPTB refuse to acknowledge that, you know, criminals can’t have everything. They want the Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Sams of the world to have their cake and eat it, too. Compelling TV this is not, and never will be. What I did like for a second years back was Jason finally acknowledging that taking Michael was wrong and they did NOT surround that kid in a healthy environment. I also loved that he wanted to stay away from Jake to keep him safe. This is a soap opera. As much as fans want to judge Jason for being a terrible father in the standard definition (“How dare he not want a relationship with Jake!”) , I find that kind of refreshing as opposed to watching Danny with a grin, playing with Jason, as if all is swell, by golly, and there’s no chance some mobbie couldn’t barge in and shoot them all.

This. It would make it better TV if there were some stakes to being in the mob. Maybe I could feel a little sympathy for Jason, forced to give up his own life and being a father because of his loyalty and decision to protect Sonny and his family.

As it is the only cost to being a mob family is having to have your guests buzzed in by the men at the gate. And Jason doesn't even have that to pay. Jason is rich, soon to live with his wife and kid(s), beloved by all.

Meanwhile Julian is a pariah.

20 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Robert should tell Robin while Anna’s away and let Anna deal with the consequences. 

Anna made him promise not to tell Robin because she doesn't want to hurt Heinrich's itty bitty feelings.

I can't remember Anna being this stupid before, but I missed the Duke years.  Robin nees to get angry at her mother for playing her this way.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Anna made him promise not to tell Robin because she doesn't want to hurt Heinrich's itty bitty feelings.

And since Robert doesn’t give any fucks about him, and loves Robin to pieces, I want him to BREAK that promise. Because like I said above, Robin’s feelings trumps the spawn’s.

But that’s just me.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jake sticks out like a sore thumb to what is the purpose of him? None at all now that crater face is back. 

Edited by Hater
3 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

What if Danny is the only kid in his class that is not invited to the other kids birthday parties, sleepovers, and play dates because of the fact that it is dangerous to associate with mobsters and their children.

Please. AIdan is the only loser who doesn't get invited to birthday parties, sleepovers, and play dates because of the fact that he's a terrific baker. We all know how much kids hate baked goods.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Robin needs to get angry at her mother for playing her this way.

I'd rather Robin didn't care. It's not that big a deal if Peter is her half-brother or her cousin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'd rather Robin didn't care. It's not that big a deal if Peter is her half-brother or her cousin. 

Ordinarily, no. But Faison, Peter's father, is the monster who held Robin captive for years and all of those feelings can't have gone away entirely.

And her mother is lying to her. Why can't Anna say "I'm not sure if I am Peter's birthmother or Alex is but either way, we're going to have him in our family and love him for who he is"?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

That will never happen. Every time there was an opportunity for Sam to grow as a character, it was dashed by some nonsense. 

Sam's backbone and whatever personality she has are completely stripped from her for the sake of a gross relationship where she will never ever be a priority. She had a good thing and pissed it all away because Jaysiiiiiiin.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And her mother is lying to her. Why can't Anna say "I'm not sure if I am Peter's birthmother or Alex is but either way, we're going to have him in our family and love him for who he is"?

Yeah, I don't get this either. Robin is an adult. She understands how the world works, FFS.

Faison is Peter's father regardless of who his mother is. Why would the familial degree make a difference?

Ugh, this whole thing is starting to give me a rage blackout. The stupid, it burns.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Faison is Peter's father regardless of who his mother is. Why would the familial degree make a difference?

My mother, who I love and is one of the most important people in my life, slept with this totally gross person who later kidnapped me for years, to get information from him. She got pregnant and gave the baby away.

vs

My aunt, who I like but don't know all that well these days, slept with this totally gross person who later kidnapped me for years, to get information from him. She got pregnant and gave the baby away.

I dunno. It would make a difference to me.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

My mother, who I love and is one of the most important people in my life, slept with this totally gross person who later kidnapped me for years, to get information from him. She got pregnant and gave the baby away.

vs

My aunt, who I like but don't know all that well these days, slept with this totally gross person who later kidnapped me for years, to get information from him. She got pregnant and gave the baby away.

I dunno. It would make a difference to me.

But that's about how she feels about Anna, not about Peter. Robin's relationship with Peter doesn't really change whether Anna or Alex is his mother.

• Love 2
(edited)

For me, it's not about Robin's relationship with Peter but her relationship with Anna.

It would affect how I felt about my mother, knowing that she had slept with that horrible person for information and had his child and then given him away without ever trying to see whether he was doing okay. I wouldn't care so much (or at all) if it was my aunt.

Basically Anna is more concerned about Peter's feelings whether he is her son or her nephew than she is about Robin's. I'd be furious.

ETA: also, lying by omission

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4

First off, Sam is a horrible mother but I don’t think she really cares nor does the show. Secondly, they are really avoiding the issue that Drew also has a kid with Sam. Awkward!!! Thirdly, is the trip storyline that Drew & Kim went on happening all off screen? Are BM & TB both on vacation at the same time? Me thinks that the show has no idea what to do with Billy Miller. They’ve sort of set up Kim with Julian but there’s no one for Drew. Billy Miller really got screwed with Steve Burton returning. He lost a lot of his airtime since he’s not part of the trinity of Sonny, Carly Jason//Drew. What the heck are TPTB going to do with Billy Miller?

• Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

First off, Sam is a horrible mother but I don’t think she really cares nor does the show. Secondly, they are really avoiding the issue that Drew also has a kid with Sam. Awkward!!! Thirdly, is the trip storyline that Drew & Kim went on happening all off screen? Are BM & TB both on vacation at the same time? Me thinks that the show has no idea what to do with Billy Miller. They’ve sort of set up Kim with Julian but there’s no one for Drew. Billy Miller really got screwed with Steve Burton returning. He lost a lot of his airtime since he’s not part of the trinity of Sonny, Carly Jason//Drew. What the heck are TPTB going to do with Billy Miller?

Hopefully writing his exit so he leaves the show at the end of June. Pray to the soap gods to get Billy/Drew off this toxic wasteland.

But I doubt it.  Drew would just be recasted anyway.

Billy probably asked for less episodes in his contract so that's why he's on as little as he is these days.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

The DA wearing a ponytail seems weird. How old is Margaux supposed to be? What decade is this?

I have always felt like Margeaux seemed less like a professiongoods.inand more like a teenybopper playing dress up. I especially hate the blazers with the shoulder pads and rolled up sleeves that they keep putting her in. Miami Vice this show is not.

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And since Robert doesn’t give any fucks about him, and loves Robin to pieces, I want him to BREAK that promise. Because like I said above, Robin’s feelings trumps the spawn’s.

But that’s just me.

Yes. Absolutely yes.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Please. AIdan is the only loser who doesn't get invited to birthday parties, sleepovers, and play dates because of the fact that he's a terrific baker. We all know how much kids hate baked goods.

I hate this whole storyline. They could have made it about gender stereotypes and how its okay for kids to be different. Instead, they are going all stereotypical. Plus, my daughter is the same age as Aiden and his classmates and can't tell you how unrealistic this is. If anything, the kids might not want to play with Aiden because they "think he's weird". The odds that the entire class would have an issue with him and that issue be because they all think he is gay is ridiculous and pretty unbelievable... unless my daughter's class (and my niece's class because I talk to my sister-in-law about this show as we both watch it and she agrees her daughter's class wouldn't be acting this way at all) is/are just different from whey other third grade class.

• Love 1

They won't recast Drew lol. They have no real interest in him now. He'll either eat it like Bill Eckert (perhaps in Jason's arms) or go to Timbuktu forever. They barely even cared about the possibility of Drew/Kim in the first place.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, jsbt said:

They won't recast Drew lol. They have no real interest in him now. He'll either eat it like Bill Eckert (perhaps in Jason's arms) or go to Timbuktu forever. They barely even cared about the possibility of Drew/Kim in the first place.

This is Frank Valentini.  I would not put it past him.  

But yes I hope Billy Miller is off this shit show by the end of the summer.

Kim/Drew was awful the moment they thought Tamara Braun would be a good addition to the show.  She isn't. 

Edit: What does this show care about anyway? Who gets written for exactly? Maura West?

Edited by Hater
(edited)
2 hours ago, Hater said:

Edit: What does this show care about anyway? Who gets written for exactly? Maura West?

Elizabeth Korte: Carlyyy!!!111

Chris Van Etten: Obrecht. Franco, kinda. Maybe Spin. Chase and Willow?

Frank: Anna, McBainEastonfinn, Maxie, Franco. Ava/Maura West because he was probably able to lowball her. Nina. Joss. Chase and Willow? 

some ABC person who can order FV around: Sonny, Carly, Jason, Sam.

Edited by ulkis
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1