Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

The whole Drew/Sam thing is really pathetic. Jason made him sound like he was low key abusive toward Sam or something. Jason doesn't care what Sam does as long as she's not with his brother. How nice of him.

I don't understand why writers try to demonize a character or a relationship to try and make whatever they're going for shine.

SBu should go back to Y&R. I wish he hadn't come back.

• Love 19
(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 4:53 PM, YaddaYadda said:

SBu should go back to Y&R.

Yeah but they don't want him. That was the problem. Burton's move to Y&R demonstrated the downside of playing a character way too long, especially when you're not exactly a great actor to begin with. It makes it hard to play anything else. The Y&R writers tried hard to make him happen, making his charafter a legacy character's son, putting him at odds with another legacy character and in a romance with another legacy character and he just never worked on the show and connected with viewers. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah but they don't want him. That was the problem. Burton's move to Y&R demonstrated the downside of playing a character way too long, especially when you're not exactly a great actor to begin with. The Y&R writers tried hard to make him happen, making a legacy character's son, putting him at odds with another legacy character and in a romance with another legacy character and he just never worked on the show and connected with viewers. 

He was basically fired.  The new regime decided not to re-up his contract.  He knew once mama Jill was out, he was done.

• Love 3

Jake sticking around to defend Liz was totally due to the presence of that infallible Jason Morgan DNA, but it made sense that he wouldn't abandon his mom. The struggle was pretty lame, though. Harvey was only halfheartedly holding the gun, tiny little Liz had no problems fighting him off, and Franco's punches looked super fake. 

What's next on Nelle's agenda? Throwing a sheet over her head and saying "Boo!" to Carly? This is hands down the worst thing on the show right now.

It was a good move to cut the audio as Betsy explained to Drew what happened with Jim Harvey. We didn't need to hear her say it to know what was going on, and I imagine if we get any more explicit confirmation it will (rightfully) come from Franco himself.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think if Franco were genuinely popular with the audience, the Nina and Carly relationships would not have been stopped so quickly in succession.

I don't think Franco is as unpopular as he (seems to be) here, no. But I think if he were any other actor or if FV were any other producer RH would be gone by now.

Well, IIRC the new writers at the time broke up Frina b/c they felt Frina was too isolated.  That could have been a lie, but that's what I read at that time. I actually think Frina was a pretty popular pairing. Over on the board where I usually post, not many posters had an issue w/Franco or Frina during that time. Now, there's a lot more controversy re: Franco in general, but I didn't read much when he was w/Nina.  I enjoyed Frina myself.  I do think Cranco was unpopular though I happened to enjoy them.  I know I'm definitely in the minority in liking that pairing. 

I really enjoy RoHo as an actor. IMO, he's just one of those actors who clicks w/everyone. He works w/his enemies, his friends, his romantic partners, kids, etc.  So, I have enjoyed all his romantic pairings. I do understand those who dislike him. I still think if Franco were that unpopular, he'd be gone by now - RoHo or no RoHo. But that's JMO. I guess we'll never really know. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Lots of people say "I'm going to kill him."  I do myself sometimes.  It depends if Franco actually tries to do it in cold blood.

That was my point. I understand his being upset at the realization of abuse. I thought his tone of voice seemed to indicate sincere, cold-blooded intent. The mileage of others may vary. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Liz:  'Run, Jake, run!'  (Jake runs then returns) Jake:  'I couldn't leave you, he has a gun, I have to protect you.'  -- Jake really is Jason's son. Thinks he can do anything. 

I imagine the hospital has security, and I imagine Jake knows that place pretty well and could find them.  I know he's a kid, but he's old enough to be smarter than that.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't understand why writers try to demonize a character or a relationship to try and make whatever they're going for shine.

GH has a bad habit of doing this. It's really bad storytelling IMO. For instance, why not let Nelle just leave town. Why does she have to be stark raving mad too? It's not even interesting b/c Michael's not even interested in her. The character had potential but the writers squandered it AFAIC. 

18 minutes ago, Linny said:

It was a good move to cut the audio as Betsy explained to Drew what happened with Jim Harvey. We didn't need to hear her say it to know what was going on, and I imagine if we get any more explicit confirmation it will (rightfully) come from Franco himself.

Agreed. We didn't need to hear the specifics of the sexual abuse. And you're right about Franco mentioning it if it is raised again at all. 

1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'd rather the writers just stick to the, "Sam thought her husband was dead, then she thought he was a guy who is really someone else, but now her real husband is back and so she's going back to him. Sucks for Drew but not Sam's fault or anyone's fault really, just how the situation happened".

But trying to suddenly make it seem like Drew and Sam's relationship was somehow unhealthy for Sam is some straight up fucking bullshit. Before Steve Burton slithered back onto the show since he flopped on Y&R, Sam and "Jason" were probably the healthiest that relationship had ever been. 

Right? I used to love OG JaSam, but after that summer when Jason slept w/Elizabeth and Sam slept w/Ric, I got off the JaSam train. Oddly enough, my love for the pairing returned when Billy got in the role. I loved JaSam again after a long time and started liking Jason for the first time in . . . ever. LOL! This idea that Drew is controlling and doesn't let her be herself doesn't even make sense. Why does Jason believe that? Because Sam didn't run back to him immediately?!?! That's on Sam, not Drew! 

• Love 9

I'd forgotten that Jake was kidnapped and traumatized for years (as a result of being Jason's son).  In that case, I can understand him not wanting to leave his mother alone with the guy with the guy.

52 minutes ago, Linny said:

What's next on Nelle's agenda? Throwing a sheet over her head and saying "Boo!" to Carly? This is hands down the worst thing on the show right now.

I agree that it's pretty awful. But I think the worst thing on the show right now is the gaslighting that Sam was scared and not herself when she was with Drew because he was abusive.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I still think if Franco were that unpopular, he'd be gone by now - RoHo or no RoHo. But that's JMO. I guess we'll never really know. 

Hopefully NLG writes that book she sporadically says she's gonna write and dishes.

This scheme is so dumb. So Nelle calls out Bobbie's name, what if Bobbie comes to the door and sees Nelle in her burglar cap? What if Bobbie recognized her voice? Why does Joss even have a key to Carly's house? Way to give Joss a great place to sneak away with Oscar.

Is someone injecting Oscar with sedatives?

Garren Stitt is now credited as Garren Lake Stitt. Alrighty then.

Joss: Come on Michael, just hook up back with that chick who could be mistaken for me in the dark!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Jason:  "Anything but Sam going back to Drew. When she's with him, she's not herself, she's always looking to him to tell her what to do. She can't make her own decisions."  No Jason, that's what Sam's like when she's with you.

This a million times. Exactly.

And Jason...how the hell do you know how Sam is with Drew when you've been effing missing for five years. I don't think you should have a say. In anything.....in fact I truly wish you were still in that stupid mask & drugged & far far away from PC.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Linny said:

When Nelle was at the top of the stairs, I wished she would trip and fall. 

Why is the character still on the show? Even an idiot knows she won't win against Carly.

• Love 2

I have no issue with saying Sam is pathetic for Drew but that all started with Jason Morgan and it never stopped.  Jason is perfectly fine with Sam not being with Drew, not a single care for the fact that now Scout/Danny lost the family they had.  All that matters is Sam is not with him because "hey she's not herself."

• Love 2

Sam never looked to either guy what to do. It was never that Jason told her what to do, it was she never asked Jason for anything that apparently she wanted. 

6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Why is the character still on the show? Even an idiot knows she won't win against Carly.

I guess they think this farewell plot is worth playing out. Maybe they're dragging it out because they're trying to think of where to take Michael from here.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Why does Joss even have a key to Carly's house?

It was Joss house too, just a few months ago, before Carly moved back in with Sonny.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

OMG, I have really had enough of the Great Teenage Love Saga of Oscar and Josslyn.  The former is someone I have zero attachment to and the latter has turned into a Carly Jr. and that's something the show really doesn't need.

Billy Miller really impressed me today.  The longer he plays Drew, the more it shows how wrong a fit he was for Jason (which he'd still be playing had SBu not come crawling back).

Re: Kiki/Bensch.  I don't feel bad for him in the least.  He's saying ALL the things an asshole predator/harasser says--blaming Kiki for sending out mixed signals (she didn't) and putting on the whole talking her up like he only ever had HER best interests at heart.  The fact he kept that ambiguous voicemail tells me all I need to know, that being he'll try it again and if Kiki balks, he'll threaten her by saying he has a recording that sounds like they have a mutual relationship.

definitely!!! creepy dr has had LOTS of experience being a predator...he knew exactly all the right things to say to make kiki doubt herself...he kept that kiki voicemail and listened to it he isn't done with kiki by a long shot

• Love 1
(edited)

I also like the fadeout on the audio as betsy told drew what happened when they were kids...the look on Drews face when he came of the room "said it all"  with out any words.....

oh nelle...WTF...this girl is "the bad seed" incarnate and Carly never had the locks changed at home or work...How can Carley be totlaly clueless when it is so obvoius that nelle is the "ONE" out to get her...whey didn't they put a hidden camera where the  pay phone was..or listening device where she works....something....why didn't cary have a personal hidden camera in her office just in case brecause Nelle is out there nuts and all'''''''why didn't carley get one of sonnys men to tail nelle to see what she is up to

that preview ticked me off...joss telling michael to get back with nelle......why has no one filled her in on all the nelle lies..how she stole that dress from crimson that joss wore to the substitute dance...

how is mike remembering something when he was never in that field...or is sonny going senile????

Edited by sue450
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Perkie said:
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Why does Joss even have a key to Carly's house?

It was Joss house too, just a few months ago, before Carly moved back in with Sonny.  

Nelle monologued that she was sorry she stole it from Joss.

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Nelle monologued that she was sorry she stole it from Joss.

Feeling bad she stole a house key from a teenager?  Pfft, get better at scheming, Nelle.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Linny said:

My much more cynical take on that was, "Wow, they managed to find a way to drag out this never-ending story another day."

• Love 8
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Lots of people say "I'm going to kill him."  I do myself sometimes.  It depends if Franco actually tries to do it in cold blood.

Yeah, but most people aren't serial killers. I think that phrase coming from the likes of Franco (or Jason, for that matter) is going to seem much more like a statement of intent.

This show's normalization of murder and murderers is so fucked up.

• Love 6

Hi all! First post in this forum. I’ve been enjoying everyone’s comments, but am usually too far behind in my viewing to contribute.  But having just watched Wednesday’s show, I gotta ask:

WhyTF did Morgan have a giant bottle of cologne at Ava’s place? He never lived there, did he? Or did he just walk around with it in his back pocket, for stink emergencies?

i haven’t cared for Sonny in a long time, but his behavior with this Alzheimer’s storyline is particularly irritating. I’m in a similar situation now, and while it can be easy to make mistakes in dealing with it at first, you learn. There’s no excuse for making the same mistake (i.e. yelling or getting angry) over and over.  Put someone else first for once, jackass.

• Love 14

If memory serves Morgan did live with Ava for awhile, so it's possible he'd have kept cologne there.  Though why Ava hasn't come across it before now, seeing as Morgan's been dead for eleventy years

• Love 2

I know they're not going for comedy with Nelle but she is cracking me up.  Today she looked like an escapee from the Mad magazine Spy vs Spy cartoons. 

I'm running hot and cold on RoHo; I do think he has his on days and did a good job today and yesterday.

And I want Sam with Drew (yeah, I know - fat chance.)  I like him now and think KeMo has moved on to have better chemistry with Miller than Burton. I also think BM and Roger work well  together.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh phew, the Alzheimer's story was apparently a way to cram in a new mob yarn related to Sonny's past.  #eyeroll  Why are we supposed to care about a body he buried six zillion years ago?

I cannot even fucking believe that it wasn't enough that the Alzheimer's story be about how it was affecting Sonny, but now it's gone all "hold my beer" and become how "Oh, god, Mike knows things about Sonny's criminal activities--what if he says something?  What will poor Sonny do?" 

Also, voms on that dialogue about how Sonny's choices were his and he makes no excuses and blah de blah blah while Jason nodded sagely.  These two assholes actually think everything they do is justified and no one should say otherwise.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ciarra said:

Tell a happy story in 6 words.

"And Franco was never seen again." 

The end.

Hmm. I'm game! Let's see:

"Sonny and Carly died. Franco, too."

Yes, I could get into this.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Except this sort of makes me want to aww and think of him as such a sweet little boy. Jason's just annoying. 

I'm pretty sure that's Oscar's default setting.

You just have to laugh at this point. Self-awareness, thy name is not Jason. And worse is the Jason/Sam shippers who I see parroting this bullshit narrative and rewrite online. Yes, Sam who after getting a bullet in her stomach went literally begging Jason to take her back after he oh so "nobly" broke up with her for her safety. Because again, much like giving up his rights to his kid, it's not like he can actually gasp, you know, choose them over his loyalty to Sonny. 

Sam was so pathetic over Jason that it's what led to the brutally harsh conversation with Alexis where Alexis called her pathetic and sad. But yes it is Drew who has taken away Sam's agency and controls her. Blegh, whatever. I'd rather the writers just stick to the, "Sam thought her husband was dead, then she thought he was a guy who is really someone else, but now her real husband is back and so she's going back to him. Sucks for Drew but not Sam's fault or anyone's fault really, just how the situation happened".

But trying to suddenly make it seem like Drew and Sam's relationship was somehow unhealthy for Sam is some straight up fucking bullshit. Before Steve Burton slithered back onto the show since he flopped on Y&R, Sam and "Jason" were probably the healthiest that relationship had ever been. 

The reason they are parroting it is because the writers used Twitter posts for their dialogue.   Jason said verbatim what many tweeters wrote.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, bamajen said:

The reason they are parroting it is because the writers used Twitter posts for their dialogue.   Jason said verbatim what many tweeters wrote.

I mean I know most soap opera writers are complete hacks now but way to be really fucking useless.

• Love 1

Molly's capability of going off on someone she considers bad news should be put to use with Jason. Ideally, she would somehow hear that Jason thinks Drew is bad for Sam, and why. Since Molly has actually been around her sister pretty often in the time Jason has been away and Drew and Sam have been together, I'd love to see her tell Jason, Carly and Sonny off in front of Sam. "My sister has not been made weak, Jason. She had to survive a lot because she chose YOU repeatedly. In the time she and Drew have been together, she has not been shot nor have the children been harmed, threatened or kidnapped. You're just hurt because she has been happy with another man."

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Molly's capability of going off on someone she considers bad news should be put to use with Jason. Ideally, she would somehow hear that Jason thinks Drew is bad for Sam, and why. Since Molly has actually been around her sister pretty often in the time Jason has been away and Drew and Sam have been together, I'd love to see her tell Jason, Carly and Sonny off in front of Sam. "My sister has not been made weak, Jason. She had to survive a lot because she chose YOU repeatedly. In the time she and Drew have been together, she has not been shot nor have the children been harmed, threatened or kidnapped. You're just hurt because she has been happy with another man."

A lovely fantasy but would never happen because no one is allowed to call out Jason on his bullshit. Except for people like Franco who most hate and now Drew, but he’s the interloper in Jason and Sam’s great love story, so nothing he says is right or true and just him wanting Sam for himself.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, lala2 said:

Well, IIRC the new writers at the time broke up Frina b/c they felt Frina was too isolated.  That could have been a lie, but that's what I read at that time. I actually think Frina was a pretty popular pairing. Over on the board where I usually post, not many posters had an issue w/Franco or Frina during that time. Now, there's a lot more controversy re: Franco in general, but I didn't read much when he was w/Nina.  I enjoyed Frina myself.  I do think Cranco was unpopular though I happened to enjoy them.  I know I'm definitely in the minority in liking that pairing. 

I really enjoy RoHo as an actor. IMO, he's just one of those actors who clicks w/everyone. He works w/his enemies, his friends, his romantic partners, kids, etc.  So, I have enjoyed all his romantic pairings. I do understand those who dislike him. I still think if Franco were that unpopular, he'd be gone by now - RoHo or no RoHo. But that's JMO. I guess we'll never really know. 

Disagree. It might have been true in the 80s and 90s, but Soaps have become such an afterthought, that producers and writers will double down when a character/actor they like is proving unpopular and hammering them into the canvas, not caring how it effects the ratings. It seems the networks are just cutting the budgets now for the last remaining soap. I do remember when they did it with KM's Sam, but I argue part of that problem was the audience wanted her back as Livvie, Kevin's daughter and Sam was still a less problematic character than Franco. She was a salvage boating con artist, not a serial killer. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Put someone else first for once, jackass.

Welcome, @30 Helens! Are you also new to GH? Because Sonny NEVER puts anyone but himself first. ;-)

13 hours ago, Perkie said:

If memory serves Morgan did live with Ava for awhile, so it's possible he'd have kept cologne there.

I loved how giant the bottle was. Did Morgan bathe in it?

31 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

A lovely fantasy but would never happen because no one is allowed to call out Jason on his bullshit.

People can (and do) call out Jason on his bullshit, but we're not supposed to take it seriously, because Jason is perfect.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

People can (and do) call out Jason on his bullshit, but we're not supposed to take it seriously, because Jason is perfect.

That's exactly it.  Anyone who dares to say Jason is a killer gets treated like an unreasonable asshole. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 5:33 PM, lala2 said:

Well, IIRC the new writers at the time broke up Frina b/c they felt Frina was too isolated.  That could have been a lie, but that's what I read at that time. I actually think Frina was a pretty popular pairing. Over on the board where I usually post, not many posters had an issue w/Franco or Frina during that time. Now, there's a lot more controversy re: Franco in general, but I didn't read much when he was w/Nina. 

I think people were less bothered by Franco during the Franco/Nina pairing because they were isolated.  Nina was a relatively new, badly written character - and most GH viewers weren't invested enough in the character to care that she was with Franco. It also helped that she wasn't one of his victims and that being with her meant that he wasn't constantly inflicting himself on people that he'd stalked and/or kidnapped and/or sexually assaulted and/or tried to blow up.  I actually think Franco/Nina was RoHo's best romantic chemistry and least offensive pairing - but FV is determined to make Franco a main character and Nina didn't serve that purpose, so poor Liz is stuck with him

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

Morgan's room at Carly's was ridiculous.  More trophies, just like at Sonny's.  1 shirt and a couple of empty hangers in the closet.  Bedding and curtains from the pre-teen line at Walmart.  And a baseball glove lying around like it was actually ever used.  At least it didn't look like a hotel room like at Sonny's, but it still looked stuck in the past, like it should have team pennants and posters of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.  Morgan was an adult when he died, shouldn't his room reflect that? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

This. Elizabeth has and Robin sort of has, although with the Michael situation and other dramas she tends to blame Carly's influence.  I will forever find it sad that Robin seems to see Jason through the lens of her young, vulnerable self when he was a confused, brain damaged young man looking for a way forward in life.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

the new writers at the time broke up Frina b/c they felt Frina was too isolated

I thought it was told that Frina broke up because both Roger and MIchelle didn't like the pairing and what Roger and Michelle want, Roger and Michelle get.  

37 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Morgan was an adult when he died, shouldn't his room reflect that?

Morgan was an "adult" but he wasn't really an adult, you know.  

56 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Morgan was an adult when he died, shouldn't his room reflect that? 

Did Morgan lived there as an adult? He went away to military school as a teen and then went to Vanderbilt University. He lived at the Q boathouse with Kiki, with Ava for a while, with Michael maybe, and then ended staying at Sonny's. I don't think he ever returned to Carly's house.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Disagree. It might have been true in the 80s and 90s, but Soaps have become such an afterthought, that producers and writers will double down when a character/actor they like is proving unpopular and hammering them into the canvas, not caring how it effects the ratings.

I hear you, but like I said earlier, we will probably never know the real story. I still find it hard to believe that they would keep a character that is universally hated.  What would be the point when the actor could just play someone else?!!? But that's JMO. 

1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

I think people were less bothered by Franco during the Franco/Nina pairing because they were isolated....It also helped that she wasn't one of his victims and that being with her meant that he wasn't constantly inflicting himself on people that he'd stalked and/or kidnapped and/or sexually assaulted and/or tried to blow up.  

I agree. Most viewers didn't mind them, and I saw mostly positive comments about them. I loved Frina.  In Shelley and Jean's interview, they said they thought Frina was too isolated and wanted both characters to interact w/more characters on the canvas. I preferred their isolation myself and was sad when they broke up. I am enjoying Friz, but I preferred Frina. My favorite RoHo on this show pairing would have been Todd/Carly, but I guess that won't ever happen. 

35 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I thought it was told that Frina broke up because both Roger and MIchelle didn't like the pairing and what Roger and Michelle want, Roger and Michelle get.  

I don't think that's true. Michelle was on a YouTube GH after show, and had nothing but positive things to say about Roger and the Frina pairing. She could have been lying, but I never heard her say anything about not liking Frina. I don't know if Roger said anything. He rarely does interviews, but I know he's gone to some conventions. Maybe he said something there . . . I have no idea. 

In any event, I feel this is also something we will never likely know for sure. Maybe they hated it. Maybe they didn't. Who knows? I enjoyed Frina myself. LOL! And it was my understanding the new writers at the time wanted to break them up. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind them re-visiting Frina, but I think the writers are committed to Friz and Nina/Valentin. Right now, I am enjoying Franco's childhood story. It's one of the more interesting stories airing right now IMO. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, Morgan lived at Carly's for a while, I believe he (wisely) stormed out of there when she moved Franco in.  That's when he moved into the brownstone.  And I think he also landed back there when Michael Q (still miss you, boo!) threw him and Kiki out of said brownstone.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

I hear you, but like I said earlier, we will probably never know the real story. I still find it hard to believe that they would keep a character that is universally hated.  What would be the point when the actor could just play someone else?!!? But that's JMO. 

Lily Riveria was on for a couple years and Mary Beth Evan's Katherine Bell was on for around 6, and both weren't particularly well liked by the GH audience, however both were put to better use when they were on the canvas. It is mainly RoHo that they are keeping, an yes I do think FV would hold onto an actor if he or she were a big enough name. I have never seen a regime bend over backwards to this extent to make a character happen, and that includes Sam McCall.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

yes I do think FV would hold onto an actor if he or she were a big enough name.

He can keep the actor, just change his character.  Or don't have the serial killer paired up with the rape survivor/mother of children.  

3 hours ago, lala2 said:

Michelle was on a YouTube GH after show, and had nothing but positive things to say about Roger

Well sure, what else is she going to do, bad mouth him ?  "He doesn't shower, never washes his hair, always eats in scenes...."

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Perkie said:

He can keep the actor, just change his character.  Or don't have the serial killer paired up with the rape survivor/mother of children.  

And really, I don't know why the hell they picked a character that not only was a vanity project, but a character that was arguably less redemable than Todd Manning in the first place. They should have created a character that damped down Roger Hogworth's less desirable acting tics.

• Love 4

I think he wasn't willing to admit what a colossal fuck-up the Franco idea was. It also doesn't look great that he probably sold Michael Easton and Roger Howarth as huge gets and he's already killed off Silas and brought ME back - having to do it with both of them reflects badly on him

• Love 2