Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: No Apologies

• Start Topic

The preview of Adam with Aubree makes me want to pummel him even more than usual. Grilling her with question she has no business hearing and claiming he has no idea why Chelsea and Taylor want visitation changed to a truly supervised setting. I wonder if his idiot friend with the ridiculous, lifted, diesel smokestack truck knows that he's been violating his visitation agreement along with his parents? Too bad for Aubree his parents seem to be as stupid as he is. She'll lose out on seeing her grandparents because they blow off Chelsea's questioning why they're not holding up their end of the bargain.

I think it's hilarious that we see another of Adam's friends every episode because he has to have someone else drive him everywhere. I'm sure Chelsea and Taylor's lawyer will make a note in his answer to Adam's request for 50/50 custody that among the dozens of reasons it shouldn't happen, one of them is the fact that if one of the girls got sick or injured, he'd have to depend on someone else to get them to a medical facility. But, this is Adam. I can totally see him calling 911 and saying his daughter has an earache and needs an aid car to take her to the ER because he doesn't have a driver's license.

• Love 6

Too bad for Aubree his parents seem to be as stupid as he is. She'll lose out on seeing her grandparents because they blow off Chelsea's questioning why they're not holding up their end of the bargain.

I know! What are they thinking? I can't imagine telling someone who has full custody, who allows me to see my grandkid out of generosity, not necessity, "You're not the boss of me; I'll do what I want."

But I guess we know where Adam's entitlement and lack of responsibility stems from.

• Love 7

I saw that clip of Adam and his friend in the truck and all I can say is the police in South Dakota must really be lax. They should have gotten a ticket for air pollution! And pumping your kid for info about your ex?! Bad form, bad form, Adam.

• Love 3

I know! What are they thinking? I can't imagine telling someone who has full custody, who allows me to see my grandkid out of generosity, not necessity, "You're not the boss of me; I'll do what I want."

But I guess we know where Adam's entitlement and lack of responsibility stems from.

They probably never imagined that meek Chelsea had the balls to cut them out, but they'll soon see she's a whole different girl now.

• Love 6
(edited)

I saw that clip of Adam and his friend in the truck and all I can say is the police in South Dakota must really be lax. They should have gotten a ticket for air pollution! And pumping your kid for info about your ex?! Bad form, bad form, Adam.

My parents lived in South Dakota for awhile (outside Sturgis) and they are very lax. There are no such things as air pollution laws and the entire state of SD has less than half of the population of a city like LA. My stepdad also told me in some areas they don't even have a police force, or speed limits. Even the cities in SD aren't very exciting, and 5mins outside city limits it becomes desolate....like "50 miles to the next town with no gas stations on the way" dead. My folks had to drive an hour each way just to get to Lowe's or Applebee's in Rapid City. What we see of Vermillion makes it seem more suburban, though it is probably a lot more rural than we are led to believe...as most of SD is.

And at this point my family is thinking about moving back there, because as my folks get closer to retirement they know they don't want to stay here in PA (where we live now), because the cost of living elsewhere (either southern or northwestern) would be less and it would be quieter....even though we currently do live in bumblefuck, they want like absolute middle of nowhere, can't see your neighbor's place, in the woods type of a property. My stepdad even talks about getting horses and goats....like we're some kinda farmer clan. Pshhh. Please.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 7

Poor Chelsea, that was so sad to watch. Listening to Aubree talk about her Dad's promise, knowing that it'll never happen. She had no idea what to say at that moment and my heart just broke for her. I can't imagine how much disappointment Aubree is in for with her Dad.

There are no words for Nathan. Why did he want to hit Jenelle (you know, if she didn't have a vagina)? Because she was stressed about being late and he was being a douche? I feel so bad for that baby. I can't imagine growing up in that environment.

Leah's a mess. So obvious. She's slurring words and looks awful. I would be worried about her driving anywhere.

• Love 11

Why oh why do I watch this show? My heart hurts for all these kids with the crap parents they have.

I hope Jenelle never ever gets custody of Jace. She already has little Kaiser roll growing up in an abusive home. She said it herself when her and the 'Dude' were screaming and cursing at each other.

Leah. I didn't think it was a good idea that her and Cory split the week for custody with the girlses but after seeing her feeding them canned ravioli at 11PM And bedtime after midnight on a school night...give Cory custody during the week and let Leah have visitation on the weekends. Being alone with three little ones is no excuse for the late bedtime and then complaining you're tired the next day. And she and Jeremy should just hang it up too. They were so busy cursing and fighting with each other in the car they didn't notice little Adderall was almost suffocating on all the junk pressing up against her face.

I wish Javi and Kail would just get divorced. Watching them trying to work it out obliviously isn't working. And it's hurting Isaac too. I felt so sorry for him when he wanted to give Javi a hug and kiss at his bedtime and he wasn't there.

I wanted to reach through my TV and punch Adam as hard as I could when he was giving Aubree the third degree about stuff between him and Chelsea. And was that his father or a paid friend sitting there? And then he makes a promise to Aubree that she can come to his house and of course she believed him. My heart broke again for that little girl and poor Chelsea looked so devastated.

Also at Adams meeting with his lawyer, the lawyer was even looking at him like he was an idiot. Have fun seeing your kids at the Family Center loser.

• Love 22

Shallow point...I dlime to give Adam's lawyer a really good deep conditioning. Her hair looked like hay.

She also had some weird rosacea sorta thing going on, with a bit of Rudolph nose. Maybe she has alcohol issues like Adumb?

• Love 4

This week was rough.  I feel like all of the TM2 girls this season are making the OG girls look super competent in comparison.  I don't really ever quit watching shows, but a couple more episodes like this and I'll have to be out on this one, because there is nothing entertaining about watching these kids be continually neglected, disappointed, lied to, and generally exposed to the kind of language and discussions that adults have around them.  And knowing that this is how the "adults" behave *with cameras on them* just makes it worse.  

I work with elementary school kids in a district where a lot of these issues are very prevalent, so sometimes I feel like I'm getting insight into what the type of things they might be going through at home, but it's really upsetting to see it play out.  

Positives this week for being decent human beings and good parents go to Chelsea, Corey, and Jo (and Randylicious, as usual)!  The list keeps getting shorter!

• Love 12
(edited)

I think the only responses to an argument Jenelle has is "OMG, dude.." or "stop yelling at me, you're so mean!!" and Nipples admitting (on camera!!!) that the only reason he hasn't hit her is cos she's got a vagina. How disgusting. The last thing they need is another child in that house, and even though Barb is no saint I'm sure living with her is worlds better than Jenelle and Nipples' home. Especially cos Jace seems scared of Nipples and Kaiser. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Nipples has threatened him or hit him or done something specific to make Jace not want to be around him/them.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 10

What the fuck is wrong with Leah's family? "But Corey works!!!" Yeah and the kids will be at fucking school WHILE he's at work. Jeezy peezy. And I'm positive he'll get the kids fed, bathed and in bed before freaking midnight. God damn.

Adam's a disgrace, nothing new there. Can't wait until he just loses custody completely. Aubree will be better off. As will Paislee.

I love how Jenelle manages to get into it with Nathan's friends and family because of course she did.

Kail is just. Good lord. She lives to be miserable.

• Love 16

Leah, honey, what the ever-loving fuck? Why does her car look as though the Hoarders' crew needs to pay a visit? Why were the girlses eating so late? Didn't they have dinner at Cory's? Was that their snack? Why was the cat's face blue? Does Leah do anything? I just don't know what the hell's going on there.

If you willingly leave your home because of an Instagram follow, you should not be married or reproduce. Someone needs to clue Kail into the fact that she is not the Grand Poobah of life, she cannot tell people where they can and can't live.

I was so disturbed watching little Kaiser roll shake and rattle in his car seat when Janell was basically doing donuts to get back in her driveway. Getting custody of Jace is apparently so important to her that she's willing to risk missing her appointment so she can argue with that shit stain.

Speaking of shit stains; Adam is a big one.

• Love 23
(edited)

"We need to change our visitation schedule because I can't be driving six hours to get Isaac to you."

"Well, I'm planning on moving so that I'll be closer to him."

"I don't want that either."

WTF.

I was so disturbed watching little Kaiser roll shake and rattle in his car seat when Janell was basically doing donuts to get back in her driveway.

Seriously, what was that? Was his car seat not locked into the car seat base (or whatever it's called) or something? The way it was shaking, it looked like they just plopped it in the back.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 19
(edited)

"We need to change our visitation schedule because I can't be driving six hours to get Isaac to you."

WTF.

But this 6 hour drive is what she fucking wanted. She moved to get away from Jo, hoping he would forget about Isaac and move on with his life. Since Isaac was born Jo made it clear he was having none of that. He always let it be known he would be in his son's life. And now he's pissing in her cornflakes even harder by moving closer to HIS son.

Jo and Javi are wrecking Kail's plans by not bowing down to her majesty.

Kail reminds me of another asshole I know. If it's not his idea, its a bad idea.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 22
(edited)

WTF.

Makes no sense. And since when does Kail get to call the shots about where Jo lives? She might be able to get away with bossing Javi around like he's her bitch, but Jo won't deal with that shit. Kail needs to take her uppity ass down a few notches...honey you are NOT all that. Just cos Jo will be living closer doesn't mean you actually have to spend any more time around him; it will just make the Isaac drop offs/pick ups easier. Good gawd.

And why on earth was Leah just getting the girlses home, bathed, and fed after 11pm?? On a school night?? So. Damn. Bizarre. Something tells me that there was some wonky editing this week, since I could've sworn Leah was wearing that ugly blue sweater last week, or even the week before. What gives?

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 14
(edited)

I was looking forward to watching this episode all day. However, I am just too beat after a long day at work. I had to flop into bed.

I keep waking my husband up giggling at these posts.

StrayCat, I just know I am going to lose my shxt when I see Leah give the girlses canned ravioli at 11pm! Gross me out the door!

Good night all! Can't wait to read all the great snark here at the office tomorrow morning!

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 5

Poor Addy. I just wanted them to reach behind and move that bookbag from her face. Leah and Jeremy, that is not an air bag substitute for babies.

Was Ali back there? I didn't see her. She was either with someone else or they accidentally packed her in the back and never noticed.

• Love 11

Does Ali still use that fancy wheelchair? I don't think I've seen her in it this season, or with any of Leah and Corey's drop offs. I would think after the huge fiasco it was to get the damn thing they'd have her using it. I know she doesn't use it all the time, but so far it's yet to make any appearance this season, and I thought the point of it was so Ali could conserve her energy.

• Love 9

Ok so if I heard right Leah said she pick the girls up from Cory the night before and that Jeremy was working. Based off that I assumed Leah brought them home late from who knows where not that she was picking the girls up from Cory that late.

• Love 6

Does Ali still use that fancy wheelchair? I don't think I've seen her in it this season, or with any of Leah and Corey's drop offs. I would think after the huge fiasco it was to get the damn thing they'd have her using it. I know she doesn't use it all the time, but so far it's yet to make any appearance this season, and I thought the point of it was so Ali could conserve her energy.

Leah is probably using it since she is so fucking exhausted from opening cans of ravioli and packing shit in the back of cars. That's it. She uses it to pack shit on it, and then rolls the chair to the car to unload all that crap.

Something tells me that there was some wonky editing this week, since I could've sworn Leah was wearing that ugly blue sweater last week, or even the week before. What gives?

Must I remind everyone here? Leah doesn't warsh clothes!  That's probably what was in those boxes in the vehicle - her dirty underwear and pants. The smell was horrendous in the house so, out they go to the vehicle!  :-)

• Love 5

My parents lived in South Dakota for awhile (outside Sturgis) and they are very lax. There are no such things as air pollution laws and the entire state of SD has less than half of the population of a city like LA.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rollin%27+Coal

Ugh.

Did that dumbass have her five year old twins and her two year old up past midnight, eating dinner and then up by 7 the next morning for school?!

Yeah, loved the judgmental little zoom-ins on the clock. She was reheating canned pasta and it took her til past 11? Where does the time go? I guess she spends a lot of it at stores hoarding crap to fill the minivan.

"That ain't cookin', that's heating!" -- Mama's Family

• Love 12

Jenelle: when Jenelle was willing to turn around, and make herself even later to her extremely important lawyer appointment just so she could pick up Nathan after he half heartedly didn't apologize, it really summed up her relationship with Jace (and Kaiser). Nathan (or whoever she is fucking) will ALWAYS come first. It doesn't matter if her kids have a doctor's appointment, school recital, birthday party, soccer game, etc. If Nathan (or whoever) starts being "meeeeaaan" to her, then everyone had better get comfortable wherever they are, because no one is going anywhere until it's resolved (or whatever it is that they do).

Kail: take several fucking seats, please. It's disgusting to see how she (and Leah) have no regard for what good fathers their children have, while Chelsea would kill to have a good, reliable father for her daughter. She didn't like him moving to NJ, she doesn't want him moving to Delaware. I can't wait to see her reaction to Vee's pregnancy. Kail flat out admitted that having Javi and Lincoln made her family a "real" family for Isaac. She's obviously just scared that Jo, Vee and their baby girl are going to be "competition" for her perfect utopia. Javi can just get the fuck out and stay out. You knew exactly what you were getting into, Kail cheated and was "sneaky" on tv for years before they met.

Leah: you're a fucking mess, girl. Give those girlses to Corey and Jerms and be done with it. The "Miranda may I" scene was so cute. I also noticed that she doesn't seem to give preferential treatment to either of them, which is so important. Mama Dawn can also shut up. Leah was actually trying to do something smart, and there she goes trying to talk her out of it.

Chelsea: poor, poor Chelsea. Poor Aubree. Adam is the literal scum of the earth, for manipulating and tricking his daughter that way. Chelsea is obviously not perfect, but she has done one hell of a lot better than Adam has at parenting (and life in general) and he and his fart brained parents should be on their collective knees thanking Chelsea and the Houskas for doing as well as they have with Aubree.

• Love 16
(edited)

Must I remind everyone here? Leah doesn't warsh clothes!  That's probably what was in those boxes in the vehicle - her dirty underwear and pants. The smell was horrendous in the house so, out they go to the vehicle!  :-)

Definitely. It is exactly like they showed in the hoarder shows-- once the house is jammed, they overstuff the vehicles as well.

Jenelle said that Nathan was the only one in her life, but his interaction with her seemed to be mostly coming out of the bathroom to yell because she was interrupting his nipple worship shrine or whatever the hell takes so much time in the bathroom.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 8

Also, I thought it was kind of refreshing to hear Chels say that she was trying to keep her Adam drama away from Cole. Obviously, long term, he would be more involved with her custody dealings. But for right now, I think it's great that he can just enjoy Chelsea and Aubree and be there for them both. It's one hell of a lot better than Jenelle sicking her latest dick on Barb to fight or battles for her, or Leah pitting Jeremy and Corey against each other, or Kail replacing Jo with Javi as Isaac's dad.

• Love 10

WTF.

I want Kail to admit that what she wants is for Jo to disappear. That's the bottom line for her. And it pisses her off that Jo is going to do what he wants. I hope he moves in next door to her. 

Leah, jeez WTF? It's got to be drugs because there's no reason for her to be such a mess. And why weren't she and Germy wearing seat belts? Nice example.

Janelle is outta her mind. As is effing Adam. 

I love when these idiots go visit their lawyers. So when their lawyer encourages them to file, fight, whatever, they take it as a sign that they are right in their position. First off, a lawyer is going to act on your behalf even if you are wrong. Also, lawyers are business people. If you continue to file motions, they make money. Of course they aren't going to discourage you. 

• Love 13

Did that dumbass have her five year old twins and her two year old up past midnight, eating dinner and then up by 7 the next morning for school?!

I loved how she said she needed to check on the ravioli and then you hear "plop" as the Chef Boyardee hits the pan.  That and a piece of white bread thrown on the table to go along with it.  Help soak up all the sodium from the canned pasta.  Yummy. 

• Love 13

LEAH: why can't she do 4/4? Oh because there are only 7 days in a week. Perhaps she could use that 8th day to clean out her truck. Leap-day.

Why was that poor cat blue? I caught the shade from the producers who kept showing the time on the clock.

Dear clock, what time is it? Time to give Corey full custody, that's what time it is.

It shows how low my expectations about Leah's education have become that I didn't take for granted whether she could add 4 + 4.

• Love 18
(edited)

This show.. I only know these people from my tv screens and my god, they make me crazy. '

Adam is a real piece of work. Of course Aubree doesn't think you're mean because you are the "fun cool" Dad which is what most not together Dads get to be. It really isn't fair that a lot of Dads get to make the choice to be this way and Moms have to be tough ones. I say a lot because there are some Dads who are not like this and want to tough but also fun,looking at you Corey and Jo. BUT SHUT THE HELL UP, ADAM.

Also Kail. I said it in previous episodes forums, she hated having to make a drive for pick ups with Issacs. In fact, during her time with the new baby she made the choice and broke the rule that only she and Jo could do drops off. She sent Javi one time.

i guess Dustin finally got an office further away from Janelle and she can no longer find him.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1

Dear clock, what time is it? Time to give Corey full custody, that's what time it is.

It shows how low my expectations about Leah's education have become that I didn't take for granted whether she could add 4 + 4.

I was also surprised to see an analog clock in her house. I specifically remember learning to tell time on an analog clock in 2nd grade.

• Love 2

So many stupid moments and so much bad parenting! Javi being a little bitch, Kail being a snot and a bossy hag, driving her Mercedes acting like she needs no one and her life will be like this forever. Nathen acting threatening and scary while Jenelle is all bitchy and weepy. Jenelle is always miserable and was quick to point out how fast she wanted to drop gaining custody of Jace. Jace calling Barb mom broke my heart and I just can't stand that twat Jenelle. Nathan saying if Jenelle didn't have a vagina between her legs, he'd knock her through a wall. He's a piece of work. How, as nutty as she is, can Jenelle stay with roid head? Adam. What a miserable piece of filth. He couldn't even name a case of many to begin with speaking to his lawyer. He can't follow one rule and wants more responsibility. Glad he will lose, he's pathetic. Ugh, Leah. And yes, I laughed too at the mess falling on Adderall. Holy shit what a complete failure in everything we saw tonight. Girl needs a lot of help. Canned ravioli at 11:00 at night, ffs. If this whole show isn't a glaring advertisement why to not have children young, even at 22, don't get married under 22 and stop needing to be with every loser and straighten out your damn life. Glad I watched, lol. It was like a snark extravaganza :)

• Love 8

I love when these idiots go visit their lawyers. So when their lawyer encourages them to file, fight, whatever, they take it as a sign that they are right in their position. First off, a lawyer is going to act on your behalf even if you are wrong. Also, lawyers are business people. If you continue to file motions, they make money. Of course they aren't going to discourage you. 

I hated when Jenelle's attorney said something about the Guardianship favoring Barb over Jenelle.  I'm pretty sure the Guardianship was supposed to favor Jace and do what was in his best interest.  And then Jenelle trying to act like the only problem back then was that she didn't understand what she was signing.  That's what happens when you are nodding off from heroin.

• Love 9
(edited)

I knew that they would enable Jenelle and gloss over the notorious wish that a soldier died but damn. When Leah and Jerm were fighting at the end over the mess, she said "It just f***** happened ...leave me alone" and I thought for a sec that it was going to be about the deercam fling with Robbie.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

I really hate it when people on this show keep springing questions on the kids. Leave them the fuck alone already. Stop trying to get  the answers you want from them. Leave them be.

Adam doesn't know why they want to reduce his visitation, Get the fuck out of here. He screws up all the damn time and never learns. As much as i'm puzzled by Chelsea ever sleeping with Adam (even as a young teen) the fact that another girl fell for him blows my mind.

I feel bad for Jo. I'm glad that Javi is there for Issac but it does feel like he's being replaced because he's not around a lot.

I hate watching these people fight and have emotional breakdowns with the kids in the car. Just calm down.

Aww, Jace calls Barb Mom. You are right on that one Jace.

Leah clearly can't those kids which makes me wonder over and over why she decided to put another child into the mix when she was a tee mom with damn twins. Idiot.

• Love 4

Yes, I was laughing too at Baby Aderall and the stuff in her face. Can.not.help.it. That shit was funny. I give no fucks.

Kail is a piece of shit ... So much so, that I rank her as WORSE than Jenelle.

I am with you on that. I can at least say Jenelle is just mentally fucked up, but doesn't seek the proper help. What excuse is there for Kail? She has the body of a manatee and just like a female dog, she is a bitch. What the hell. She is a big, fucking twat, too.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kail and Leah are just nauseating. They complain about how hard their lives are, but when the fathers of their children try to take some of the load off, they won't give an inch.

Gotta love Jenelle. Chasing after Nipples was more important than getting to her meeting on time so she could start the process of getting Jace back. Kaiser flopping around in the backseat was scary, I don't think his car seat was properly secured.

I hope Adam and his polluting douchetard friend fall off a cliff and hit several large boulders on the way down.

On a funny side note, I was in my closet getting changed for the gym during the "Mother May I?" scene. I ran out because I was in shock hearing what I thought was Leah actually engaging her daughters. I should have known that it would be Miranda instead.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10

"I don't want you moving to Dover!"

Well tough titty you human version of a Garbage Pail Kid because it's happening whether you and your multiple chins like it or not!

Kail will probably head-shake me to death for it, but damn, that's funny. She totally is a Garbage Pail face.

• Love 4
(edited)

Midnight ravioli while someone is passed out on a couch, another person pee pees on a floor, as a cat with a painted face looks on? Did Leah move into a frat house? Girl, give those girls to Corey! You don't work! You don't go to school! I was a stay at home mom and my house was clean, and kids were fed and the priority. That's your job. You've got problems, and I hope Corey shows this episode to his attorney. Btw, I can't believe that child was blow drying her own hair. Maybe next time she can help Leah with that. She looked like shit.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 21

Kail- she's always annoyed me since season 1 . She always has resting bitch face and I just don't see how these guys actually enjoy her company ( javi, Jordan , Jo at one point ) . Her not wanting Jo to move closer makes 0 sense , but obviously she has control issues.

Janelle - this girl needs to be taken off the show . She adds absolutely no positive aspects to the show and she keeps being able to afford these lawyers because mtv keeps giving her money to act like a piece of trash who puts her loser boyfriends in front of everyone and everything . Her being engaged has to be a joke . She'll be married and divorced 6 times before she's 30 . I feel so bad for barb. She's older but is 100 times the "mother" janelle would ever be . Every time I see janelle bad mouth her or allowing Nathan to bad mouth her I honestly get really aggravated . Janelle and Farrah need to be off the show

Leah - in the earlier seasons even though she was always cheating on bfs and relying on them for money , I thought she was a good mother . During The whole thing with Ali and her muscular dystrophy , Leah was always there for her . Now she's just a mess and should never have had adderall because now she'll have to be 23 with 3 kids and divorced twice . Yikes.

Chelsea - the best of the 4, but that baby voice gots to go . Must really suck to have adam as the dad and I really don't get how after all the crap he's pulled he still could get any custody .

• Love 7

If this whole show isn't a glaring advertisement why to not have children young, even at 22, don't get married under 22 and stop needing to be with every loser and straighten out your damn life. Glad I watched, lol. It was like a snark extravaganza :)

This show is next to one called "One Bad Choice" but OBC doesn't even hold a candle to the bad choices on TM2. And appropriately the current one is about Adderall abuse.

• Love 1

I cannot stand Karl. She lives to find reasons to be miserable. What exactly is wrong with Jo moving to make her life easier and be closer to Isaac? Oh, because Karl believes Isaac needs to be in one household during the week? Well tough shit manatee! Its not about what you and your 500 chins believe, its about what's best for Isaac! She will never be happy, until she gets Jo out of Isaacs life and then she'll bitch about Jo being a piece of crap. I'm sure Javi got shook around once Karl found out Vee was pregnant. Probably doesn't help that Vee is the most gorgeous pregnant woman ever and Karl is just a manatee. I hope when Isaac gets a bit older he asks to go live with Jo. I get that Karl had a rough childhood, but build a bridge and get over it Karl. Instead of marrying Javi for the benefits and getting hideous tattoos she should have gotten therapy for herself to work out her issues. Its obvious that she tries to be large and in charge by abusing her husband, but deep down she's super insecure.

Oh and Leah, Jenelle and Adumb are all huge turds.

• Love 4