Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: No Apologies

• Start Topic

What is with these people fighting in front of their kids? I've been married 19 years and occasionally we'll bicker, but we're careful not to raise our voices at one another in front of our dog because we don't want to worry/upset her.

I have always thought Dawn looks like she has some sort of mental retardation. The first time I saw her on the screen, I thought she had Down Syndrome. Facially, she doesn't look right.

• Love 16

I cracked up, too, when all that stuff was falling down on Adderall and she took it in such good stride, too. Poor Jeremy was, like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you care what this looks like? And that stupid cow is all, lots of people can't see out of their back window. She needs help. And where the hell was Leah coming from that she's feeding her kids ravioli at midnight? The editors were rubbing it in, too, showing the clock ticking away. And why is the Evil Twin peeing all over the place? is that some sort of passive aggressive reaction to the chaos in her life?

Jenelle is so stupid. Why hasn't Dr. Drew told her that no reputable medical practice would ever hire her so she could study something else? And he should also say that thanks to you and Nathan showing your crazy all the time on TV, contrasted with Babs playing games with Jace and the little boy as happy as a clam running around, she's not getting custody, like ever.

Kailyn is a selfish cow and now that she has the house and the military benefits, she's done with Javi. He needs to get away from her so he can get his balls back. Jo has grown up so much since we first met him. He's going to do what he's going to do regardless of what she thinks about it but is mature enough to not get into a heated debate. And she's stupid if she doesn't think that he'll get more time with his son because he'll be able to pick him up after school, or take him to school, even it's to return him to her house that day. 

Kudos to Chelsea for not telling Aubrey that her daddy is a big, fat liar, who does nothing but break promises. She was kind of stunned, though. One has to wonder how well Adumb's lawyer actually knows her client. I hope he's not giving up all of his MTV money because she's taking him for a ride. Like Chelsea and Taylor's lawyer said, his list of indiscretions and unlaw abiding activities is more than 20 pages long!

• Love 6
(edited)

CHELSEA:: Ok, what was her boyfriend painting and why was he painting it the SAME color as her hair? Seriously I'm glad she found a man. She really deserves a man who will treat her right. As far as ADAM, people prolly won't agree with me & that's ok. I know he's not really a good guy & he blames everyone else for his problems. But I've been watching Teen Mom 2 since the beginning. I remember when he didn't care about anything. At least he wants to see his kids now. He doesn't make good decisions- I doubt he thinks very much. He is good with Aubree though. He has grown up a little- in like 5-6, years I think he'll be a pretty good Dad. And who knows?? Maybe he'll be able to see 3 of his kids out of the 6 he'll probably have by then. I get why Chelsea would've wanted Adams parents to be supervise... but they let her go with him knowing they shouldn't.... They don't sound much better than Adam.

It is clear as day that the only reason Adam "wants custody" is so that he can avoid paying the child support that he is supposed to be paying. You know, the one that he has been behind on. A true parent will pay their child support. He doesn't. He has two kids that he owes child support to and is not paying it. Chelsea has practically mentioned the only reason he is around is because of that MTV check. Unfortunately, without the fourth wall being knocked down on this season, she can't say that. She implies it in so many other ways. He continuously violates the visitation order that states he is not to have Aubree alone. He has put his daughter in dangerous situations. From what was mentioned last night by Aubree, he is mean to his daughter, Paislee. I imagine he is like Nathan in that, he takes shit out on his children. This is the same guy we saw pinch the hell out of Aubree on camera. If that happened on camera, what is going on behind closed doors? We have also watched him play mind games with Aubree. He tells her he will pick her up for the movies. Next thing you know, he never shows up. This is not a man. This is not a parent. This is not how a loving father treats his two children. No, I don't see this guy having love or affection for his children. He is playing up for the cameras.

Yea I think it was late when she got home from picking them up.

What does it matter what she feeds them?

Of course it was late. The camera showed the time about a million times. As for what she fed them, this is not the first time she has fed them an instant meal like this. It happens a lot. Why was she late picking up the girlses? She doesn't live that far from Cory's house.  The question is where did Leah go after picking up the girlses? That's the million dollar question. Was she meeting up with someone? Did she go score some drugs? Did she go see Robbie? Did she stop by her mother's and drop the girls off there so she could "run errands" and keep the girls from knowing what she is doing?  Leah knew she was picking up the girls. She could have easily had a meal prepared for them. Nothing fancy. Not a four course meal. A simple meal that was ready for when they arrived home. Oh, but yeah, Leah had to run around somewhere and she likely did that before picking up the girlses. Leah is so damn busy, my god. She doesn't work. Hmmm.

Maybe he [Cory] needs to let Leah get them earlier.

Maybe Leah needs to get her ass home after picking up the girls instead of dropping them off at Mama Dawn's place so she can go do her "errands".

This is why I cut her some parenting slack- she's pretty much doing it alone.

Plenty of parents, including myself, have done it alone. My spouse had a career where he was out of town a lot. I never complained or bitched. I was able to clean house, take care of our children AND WORK. Also, Leah is NOT doing it alone. She has Mama Dawn and 398698702 relatives she drops the girls off to. How do we know this? She mentions this fact in almost every episode when she says she drops the girls off at so-and-so's so she could go to lunch or have her nails done.

And possibly the worst thing the Teen Mom's franchise may have inadvertently caused is keeping Adam in Aubrey's life.   Adam would disappear if he didn't have  MTV checks and free publicity from the show.

Agree. This would also apply to Jenelle, Leah, and Kail. Those three bitches wouldn't continue this show if they weren't paid. It gives them an excuse to continue being at home instead of getting off their asses and having to secure a job. The only one who has achieved a career is Chelsea.

AIL:: Sometimes I really like her- sometimes I just cannot stand her. I gotta say though- she is a good Mom.

A decent mom wouldn't try to keep her child's father at a distance or fight him tooth and nail to stay far, far away. No, Kail is definitely not a good mom. In my opinion, that is an insult to all the good mothers out there who are co-parenting with their exes for the benefit of their kids.

Mama Dawn can fuck off with her attitude about Cory wanting weekdays. "He works!" So?

Wasn't that some insane shit? Seriously, Mama Dawn? As if all parents are at home sitting on their asses. Plenty of parents work full-time jobs and care for their children and home. Not all guys are out there sitting on the front porch, drinking whiskey and chewing on tobacco while waiting for Saturday night to arrive so they can take a bath and then crawl into bed with their sister.

Mama Dawn is seriously one ugly bitch. I can't help it. She looks demented and looks like she has a few chromosomes missing and some inbreeding going on there.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
Does Jenelle ever actually hold her baby? I only saw her do it briefly in the restaurant scene the night before the lawyer visit.

Notice she quickly handed him back to Nathan!

What is with these people fighting in front of their kids? I've been married 19 years and occasionally we'll bicker, but we're careful not to raise our voices at one another in front of our dog because we don't want to worry/upset her.

My guess? It's probably what they were raised around, so they don't see anything abnormal about it. 

I think it's healthy for kids to see their parents disagree, to know that a relationship isn't always flowers and sunshine and you have to work through problems together. But yea, screaming and crying and cursing in front of them is not cool. Not from the other room either. They have ears. If I get heated at my husband about something, I wait to address it until the kids are in bed. Number one, they're not around, but also I calm down and we can just TALK about the issue. If you get THAT upset every time you disagree with your spouse, you two have big problems. 

• Love 8

Wasn't that some insane shit? Seriously, Mama Dawn? As if all parents are at home sitting on their asses. Plenty of parents work full-time jobs and care for their children and home. Not all guys are out there sitting on the front porch, drinking whiskey and chewing on tobacco while waiting for Saturday night to arrive so they can take a bath and then crawl into bed with their sister.

Mama Dawn is seriously one ugly bitch. I can't help it. She looks demented and looks like she has a few chromosomes missing and some inbreeding going on there.

Best. post. EVER. I wonder if Dawn thinks it would be better for Leah to not marry all her baby daddies? That way, when she's on A kid 4 or 5 and the MTV money stops rolling in, she can be an actual single mom and qualify for more benefits? Or, only marry the guy if he's on disability and can't be expected to work and provide for his family.

• Love 4
Having the misfortune of several family members being addicts, I believe I know why Leah didn't roll in until 11:00 and the girlses didn't get to bed until after midnight. She was waiting for drugs.  It's very likely she was sitting either at someone's house or in a parking lot somewhere waiting for her connection to show up. Dealers know they have the addict by the balls and are notorious for showing up when it suits them. While waiting for their delivery, they go radio silent to friends or family concerned because they're MIA. They won't answer their phone or respond to texts and will have an excuse like their battery died, they couldn't find their phone, etc.

This is exactly what I thought.  I can't see Corey allowing a kid exchange THAT late at night.  I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, like maybe she went to her mother's house or something like that, but one would think that she could have fed them at her mother's.  It was fishy.  Very fishy. 

The only one who needed bath was Ali, and the other 2 girls could have slept.  Poor kids.  They obviously fell asleep hungry. 

(I'm not hating on the Chef Boyardee.  My kids saw some of that at lunchtime around our house when they were little, and to this day, when I visit my kid at college one of the things I bring him is cans of ravioli.  He loves it.  I just feel bad for Leah's kids that it was midnight before she served them anything to eat, much less canned ravioli.)

Jeremy is checked out.   

• Love 11

Jenelle holds Kai when she feels like it. Which is never. I think Nathan's mom cares for him most of the time.

Last night at the restaurant, it looked like she realized the camera was on her and had Nipples hand the Roll to her so she could look like a real mom for a split second before she handed him back.

• Love 7

I have a feeling evil twin peeing herself was a reaction to all the chaos and stress that always follows Leah around. At 6(?) she should be very much able to hold it...but if she's regularly having accidents (or other regressions) that can mean there's some serious stressors in the child's life. I think the best thing that can be done is do whatever Cory wants, because he is the only one thinking clearly in terms of the girlses. They already have a 3/4 split, so what's the big deal about swapping days?

Kail and Javi...just divorce already. We know that she DNGAF about him or even his amazing benefits anymore.

Jenelle....agree with pretty much everything that's already been said. If she cared that much about Jace she'd have left Nipples at home once they started arguing and just went to her appointment solo. It's not like Nipples' presence was necessary anyway....and go Barb for ignoring her lazy ass!!!

• Love 5
(edited)

Adumb's lawyer looked like she couldn't believe the river of shit flowing from his mouth.

He's all "Family center??? No way! That's for like, junkies." Hello? You have like 400 DUIs, pubes head. There is very little difference between you and those junkies you scoff at.

I cannot stand Karl. She lives to find reasons to be miserable.

Haaa! The autocorrect assault on Kail's name continues to be hilarious.

I think Kail has some new guy waiting in the wings at Del State. She's a little too casual about this inevitable split from Javi. It's almost like she's wanting for him to file for divorce so she can hurry up and move on to Issac's newest step father.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 22

Kail, Kail ,kail, there is just no pleasing you is there. Both you and Leah need to thank every deity you can think of for the fact that the fathers of your children are as involved as they are. I know some single mothers who would absolutely kill for 1/16th of the attention that Corey and Jo give their kids. If you are feeling that overwhelmed and the father is asking to take the kids, let him take the kids for a bit. Dont sit there, tell the dads "no" and then sit around a complain that you are overwhelmed (Sorry, but I have no patience for those who complain like that, turn down perfectly reasonable solutions and continue to complain about their lot)

Jenelle: I cant look at her segments most of the time without getting highly irritated. Just further evidence that the fling of the day will always be more important than her kids. Ive no doubt that Kaiser will eventually end up in Barb's care. Makes me even more mad that when I think about me trying everything I can to have kids and she has two that she doesnt appreciate. Makes me spit fire

Chelsea: So far doing the best of the bunch. To me she should have put her foot down alot sooner, but all things considered she is handling things well. As far as Adam and his folks go, its not hard to see where he gets his sense of entitlement from and I bet they make all the excuses in the world for his behavior. My money is still on him deserting aubree completely when the MTV money runs out. I feel for her, she doesnt deserve this

• Love 9

Did anyone catch what Adam said before walking into the restaurant? He said to his friend, his dad was going to wait in the parking lot for them so that he (granddad) could take Aubree home. Seems his parents are staying off camera. I was a bit worried that Adam was, again, being left alone with Aubree without his parents around.

• Love 3

This is exactly what I thought.  I can't see Corey allowing a kid exchange THAT late at night.  I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, like maybe she went to her mother's house or something like that, but one would think that she could have fed them at her mother's.  It was fishy.  Very fishy. 

The only one who needed bath was Ali, and the other 2 girls could have slept.  Poor kids.  They obviously fell asleep hungry. 

(I'm not hating on the Chef Boyardee.  My kids saw some of that at lunchtime around our house when they were little, and to this day, when I visit my kid at college one of the things I bring him is cans of ravioli.  He loves it.  I just feel bad for Leah's kids that it was midnight before she served them anything to eat, much less canned ravioli.)

Jeremy is checked out.   

Both of my kids loved canned ravioli. They had it once at grandma's house and that's all it took. I thought it was gross but did let them have it on occasion. 

I would bet that Leah pulls shit like this all the time and it's another reason Corey is trying so hard to get more time with the girlses. And, I'd put money on Mama Dawn covering for her when she's MIA and people are calling all over the place looking for her. 

• Love 5

I agree there was something off about Leah getting home so late. Dawn annoys the crap out of me, but I can't see her not feeding the girls dinner if they were at her house while Leah was out and about. Ditto for Cory. But on the other hand, if Leah had the girls with her the whole time, why didn't she stop at a restaurant so she could get them fed at a decent hour?

• Love 3

I somehow get the feeling it's Nipples that keeps Kaiser away from Janelle.  That's how he thinks he controls Janelle.

Nathan is creepy and controlling, but if his strategy for controlling Jenelle revolves around an infant, he's REALLY doing it wrong. Really, Jenelle would consider it a far worse punishment if Nathan just took off and left Kaiser with Jenelle for some undetermined amount of time, when she was on the outs with Barb, and Nathan told his mother not to help Jenelle with the baby.

If that ever happened, I am not sure what would be less dangerous for Kaiser- if Jenelle left him home alone while she went out driving, while alternately bawling and then screeching and frantically dialing Nathan, or if she took him along to rattle back and forth sideways.

I can't decide between Jenelle and Leah which segments are more heartbreaking (regarding their offspring, not the vile not-so-teen moms). I REALLY hope Jeremy proves to be a somewhat caring dad even if he despises Leah and she makes it as hard for him as possible to stay involved.

Does anyone know anything about Nathan's mom? Maybe Jenelle will eventually get locked up for a couple years and the mom can take Kaiser. Both boys are still royally hosed by Jenelle, but maybe some stability in the future is possible.

• Love 6

Jeremy is totally done with Leah. He's actually embarrassed by her. He does not want to be seen on tv associated with that head case. Why in the hell was the jeep that loaded down with crap?  Leah has NO reason to be overwhelmed. I have 2 kids under four years old. Ex husband rarely sees them so I take care of them 99% of the time. My parents lives hours away and see them once in awhile but daily, weekly even monthly I have NO help aside from daycare. And I only use that when I'm working. I work full time , take two young kids everywhere I go (except work of course) have NO free time to myself and I still manage to keep a fairly clean house, feed my kids things that don't plop out of cans and I can honestly say since they were born I've only been late to work ONE time. No freakin way should Leah be late getting them to school, dragging them home at 10pm (she was probably buying drugs but my first thought was she had a date with some guy since Jeremy was out of town and that's why she was so "dressed up" . The rest of her scenes she looks like shit. Doesn't even brush her hair or put on make up. If the girls were staying with a relative I would assume they would have already eaten. And Cory did not do a hand over that late at night. She has NO job, no responsibilities other than taking care of the kids' basic needs and she can't seem to handle it. Give Cory and Miranda custody.

Issac's phone message to Javi, Aubree solemnly telling her mother you never break a promise, Kaiser sitting placidly while his parents' screamfest raged upstairs, Baby Adderall being overpowered by the Michelin Man Backpack while her oblivious mother fussed about hairspray - those scenes were heartbreaking.

I found all of these things heart breaking as well. When Aubree was talking about how Adam promised her I started to cry. I can see my daughter going thru this same thing. She is a total daddy's girl and he sees her maybe once a month (by choice) and constantly picks fights with me about not "letting him" see her. he will tell her he's going to take her to an amusement park, out for ice cream etc then never shows up. And this isn't a kid in his 20's like Adam. this is a 45 year old man.

Also makes me sad that Janelle never holds Kaiser. They just give him a bottle and let him feed himself. Crazy. Sad that Jace calls Barb "mom". She IS his mom. Barb is the only mom he knows and Janelle just wants to take him away out of spite and jealousy. And so she can hurt her mother. She doesn't care about Jace. Makes my blood boil. IMO Kail is already cheating or going to cheat on Javi. She is so hung up on guys she meets at school and so annoyed with Javi all the time. He gives her a compliment at therapy and she gets upset because its not a good enough compliment. She wants him to say something that's approved by her first. Exhausting!!

This show used to be fun to snark on but my god how depressing these poor kids lives are! And I'm not talking about the teen moms.

• Love 12

Nathan is creepy and controlling, but if his strategy for controlling Jenelle revolves around an infant, he's REALLY doing it wrong. Really, Jenelle would consider it a far worse punishment if Nathan just took off and left Kaiser with Jenelle for some undetermined amount of time, when she was on the outs with Barb, and Nathan told his mother not to help Jenelle with the baby.

If that ever happened, I am not sure what would be less dangerous for Kaiser- if Jenelle left him home alone while she went out driving, while alternately bawling and then screeching and frantically dialing Nathan, or if she took him along to rattle back and forth sideways.

I can't decide between Jenelle and Leah which segments are more heartbreaking (regarding their offspring, not the vile not-so-teen moms). I REALLY hope Jeremy proves to be a somewhat caring dad even if he despises Leah and she makes it as hard for him as possible to stay involved.

Does anyone know anything about Nathan's mom? Maybe Jenelle will eventually get locked up for a couple years and the mom can take Kaiser. Both boys are still royally hosed by Jenelle, but maybe some stability in the future is possible.

But, without Kaiser, Jenelle isn't MTV material. Especially since it looks like Barb is finally standing up for herself and not letting Jace be around their yelling and screaming asses. I can totally see Nipples telling her that he'll take Kaiser Roll and leave and she'll have to live without MTV money.

• Love 7

I somehow get the feeling it's Nipples that keeps Kaiser away from Janelle.  That's how he thinks he controls Janelle.

There was a fight that happened between these two. The article was posted here somewhere a while back. Nips was keeping Jenelle away from Kaiser. She was outside of his mother's house (?), not really sure. I can't remember the details, but I do remember reading the story and the fact that Nips was using that child to threaten Jenelle that he would take him away from her. Fucking psycho punk.

• Love 4

Watching this right now, so a few observations:

I used to be an addict....Leah was out at 10:00pm to get drugs. At least she took the girlses, instead of leaving them alone ....but yeah....that's really the only reason she would be out that late and they hadn't eaten yet and all that (waiting on the dealer....dealers operate in their own time frame). She didn't sleep well because it's hard to sleep when you are high; you are relaxed, but just tend to zone out, not sleep.

Cole's regular voice is much like Chelsea's baby voice.

How are Leah and Jenelle's cats so calm and well-adjusted looking (besides being blue)? They live in complete chaos!

Nathan's voice is a little like PeeWee Herman.

I like how Ali says, "Is my hair combed? Nope." She knows the score.

• Love 13

So I have to say that Jenelle is such a classic case of borderline personality disorder it isn't even funny (the whole "I hate you, don't leave me stuff she pulls).  I know her "official" diagnosis is bipolar, but she lives in the carolinas like I do, and doctors here will NOT diagnose you with Borderline.  I myself have it and was diagnosed when I lived in Atlanta, but since coming to the carolinas doctors either say that it "doesn't exist" or they don't diagnose anyone with it. 

Leah was so strung out it wasn't even funny!!  And when Ali said "is my hair brushed? no" it was like the entire situation in a nutshell right there.  And I find it funny that neither Leah nor her mother think that a parent that works can't spend time with their kids on a weekday.  Guess what?  PEOPLE do it EVERY DAY Leah and Dawn!!  Both my parents did, and they were working AND had illness of their own on top of that.

Adam can rot.  I never say that about people.  But he's using his daughter, and manipulating her to get back at chelsea.  Enough said.

• Love 9
(edited)

I also think besides the not wanting to pay child support, Adam also does the custody things because I truly believe he likes screwing with Chelsea and her emotions. I think he likes getting her all riled up. It brings me back to when he told Chelsea after she had Aubree to remove his last name from her birth certificate because that baby was a mistake. THIS HAPPENED. I will never buy Adam will be a good father.

The fact that MTV didn't tell us why Nathan and Janelle were fighting makes me think that the show wants us to feel for Janelle because I think in some way MTV wants us to care a little bit about these girls, they are he protagonists of this show. The network wants us to have some feelings for what happens to them, Its why they hide the drug problems of some of them-Leah,Amber- so instead of showing us the fight where Janelle wanting a solider to die, they have her telling her friend that "everyone ganged up on me!" which.. is not really true.

As for Leah and what she could have fed them for a dinner at midnight, what about a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwhich? If the kids had to eat dinner at midnight which they shouldn't have but not the point, i find a PB&J sandwhich a much better choice.

Look i'm not a parent AT ALL, but watching this show even I know most of these girls are making terrible choices.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 9

There was a fight that happened between these two. The article was posted here somewhere a while back. Nips was keeping Jenelle away from Kaiser. She was outside of his mother's house (?), not really sure. I can't remember the details, but I do remember reading the story and the fact that Nips was using that child to threaten Jenelle that he would take him away from her. Fucking psycho punk.

I think that's the most recent fight to make it to the media? The one she turned herself in for a couple days after it happened? It went something along the lines of her showing up late to wherever Nipples was staying and demanding he hand the Roll over to her or let her in to see him. He said she'd been drinking and wouldn't let her take him or let her in, so, naturally a fight ensued, and he pressed assault charges against her. She took to social media the next day to say she was going to turn herself in and that she'd be vindicated.

When they were in the lawyers office and he was reading what was expected of her to show she could provide a stable environment for Jace, I so wanted him to ask how many times the police had been called to their house for DV. I sure hope Barb's lawyer has a running tally of how many times it's happened.

• Love 7

I haven't watched this show in literally years and don't follow these folks in "real time." The first thing I thought in Leah's first scene was that she was high as fuck. Pale, sweaty, couldn't make eye contact ... high. And then I read here that yep, she's using, so ... yay, I was right?

And is she a hoarder? I'm seriously asking. Why was that car so full of shit? There was stuff FALLING ON THE CHILDREN. Jesus. And why is Leah's family, who are most definitely not to the manor born, acting like a working parent is a) unusual and b) a bad thing?

Jenelle is the same as she was the last time I watched, just with a new baby and baby daddy (who seems like a complete moron, which is all she deserves - like attracts like, after all). I was thinking "Just leave!" when all that shit was going on with her baby daddy. And then when she turned around and went back to get him, I was disgusted but not surprised. She's a drama queen and a fuck-up. (Loved Barb and Jace playing, although I was reminded of the Chris Rock joke about what happens when a kid calls his grandmother Mom.)

Kail's the same as she ever was too. She has serious control issues. Your kid's dad wants to move closer and you have a problem with that ... why? He clearly is not interested in Kail on any level - not romantically, not trying to actively hurt her, nothing. He just wants to be closer to his kid. Which is great! What's the problem? And why does Kail think she can dictate whether Jo, a grown-ass man, moves to her town? Is she the mayor?

• Love 18

I kept waiting for Leah to reach in the back of her car to pull whatever the hell that was that kept falling on her daughter.  Nope Leah just ignored it and continued to defend her hoarder truck.   Funny & sad, scary at the same.

• Love 4
He's all "Family center??? No way! That's for like, junkies." Hello? You have like 400 DUIs, pubes head. There is very little difference between you and those junkies you scoff at.

Also, I'm convinced the dude is on steroids. 

I think Kail has some new guy waiting in the wings at Del State. She's a little too casual about this inevitable split from Javi. It's almost like she's wanting for him to file for divorce so she can hurry up and move on to Issac's newest step father.

I'm just waiting for the moment when Kail surreptitiously gets Javi to drop her off to hang out with Jimmy. (It has to be a J name! Of my gosh, maybe she'll marry a Duggar next!)

Did anyone catch what Adam said before walking into the restaurant? He said to his friend, his dad was going to wait in the parking lot for them so that he (granddad) could take Aubree home. Seems his parents are staying off camera. I was a bit worried that Adam was, again, being left alone with Aubree without his parents around.

I did catch that. but I didn't see his dad in that whacked out truck Aubree was bouncing around in. I hope he doesn't think following in a separate car and waiting in the parking lot while they eat counts as "supervision". 

• Love 5

Each episode depresses me more than the last.  Leah is making over $100k from Mtv, Jeremy makes a decent living and they get child support plus Leah gets paid for some of the magazine articles.  The minimum coming in is $150k from what I can roughly estimate.  She does not have the kids full time, in every single episode it seems she gets to go out to eat without her children because she has so many people to watch her kids.  Somehow with her considerable financial means in a ow cost of living area the best she can pull off is processed junk like she is living on a budget.  I cannot imagine what it must be like for Corey and his family to watch the show after the fact to see what she is doing to them.  None of the Teen Moms on either show have any idea what to do with a car seat, but Leah is consistently 3/3 on issues.  No backpacks, no puffy coats.  Car seats only work if you use the straps and those are tight, at chest level for the clip, Adderalll should be rear facing and all the crap in the car including the unrestrained adults will fly in an accident most likely killing the kids.  Thankfully Jeremy seems to understand some of the danger she puts them in.  The hairdryer scene and that ridiculous 12 pm bedtime would keep me up at night if I were Corey.

• Love 7
I kept waiting for Leah to reach in the back of her car to pull whatever the hell that was that kept falling on her daughter.  Nope Leah just ignored it and continued to defend her hoarder truck.   Funny & sad, scary at the same.

That's what drove me nuts! Even Germy....he's yelling about it, but no one is doing anything about it! Pull over. Readjust. Throw some things out. You just cannot drive 200 miles like that. Fucking Leah...she was more concerned about the kid's hairspray. 

• Love 7

OH SHIT, they were driving 200 miles?! Somehow I missed that. Yeah, that is really dangerous. Was that their only car?! Was there another available that did not have trash literally piled up to the ceiling? Jesus Christ.

• Love 4

It could be my years of public service and government work (you meet all kinds), but Leah's crappy diet and her pantry looking more Walmart than Whole Foods is so far down my priority list...if it were the only troubling thing going on. If the house was clean (I say clean, not sparkling, just clean), and the kids were in bed by 8 or 9 and the morning routine looked closer to controlled chaos than out right chaos, and if every car ride didn't result in Leah and Jeremy screaming at each-other, but the kids ate a lot of Stouffer's family lasagna and Kraft Mac-N-cheese, I'd be fine. It's less than an ideal diet, but it gets the job done and I've seen kids endure much worse to get some food in them. Problem is, the bad diet is the least of it. What the fuck is going on over there? Where were they until 10 PM on a school night? Leah kept saying "snack" so I hope they had already had dinner, but where on earth were they? Even the camera crew didn't seem to know since they just went with Leah's convoluted story about how she got the kids from Corey the day before and Jeremy was at work so she had to...go somewhere?...to do something?...until sometime? And what was going on with the car? And what "just fucking happened"? The stuff in the car? Huh? I have no idea. Leah's sinking and she needs help. The best thing that could happen is if she gave up custody of all of her kids and went and got whatever help she needs.

I have no clue about Kali and the passion thing. Maybe she thought he was talking about sex? I don't know.

Janelle, just stop. If you gave even a small shit about getting Jace back you would have left Nathan at home and made your appointment on time. You care about have a boyfriend, that's all.

Chelsea, love ya girl! Poor Aubree, stuck with Adam as a dad. Is it awful that I hope he gets sent to jail or something so Aubree can learn to just give up expecting anything of him? He's such a piece of crap.

• Love 11

I feel for Jo.  What is going to happen when he uproots his life and moves closer to Issac and then Kali and Javi get a divorce and Kali moves again?  Jo is going to be chasing his son all his life.  Javi probably too.  The situation that has been created by Kali is just so sad.   

Chelsea's face when Aubrey told her what Adumb had said.  So much emotion going on in that expression.  It made me very, very sad. 

Leah is afraid to meet Corey half way because she knows Corey and Miranda do 100% of a better job with the twins.   I think she really wants the help, but doesn't want to be shown up. 

Jenelle is so messed up.  And she will see to it that her kids are too.  So sad. 

• Love 12

Chelsea's face when Aubrey told her what Adumb had said. So much emotion going on in that expression. It made me very, very sad.

That felt very real to me too. Like Chelsea knew the camera crew would be there to film and "Aubree gets home and tells Chelsea about her weekend with Dumbass Dad" was the general script outline and she expected to hear Adam did something, like take Aubree out for dinner by himself, but not that. The look of pure shock/WTF did the asshole do/keep face calm for Aubree was so heartbreaking. I really think Chelsea's first reaction was that Adam was planning to kidnap Aubree, then she realized he's stupid enough to promise Aubree she can come stay at his apartment when he doesn't even have custody...or probably an apartment. And the look of sadness at the million future broken promises Aubree is going to have to put up with killed me. They both deserve so much better than to be jerked around by the psychopath.

• Love 10

This was probably the saddest episode of this show I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot. Fucking Nathan saying Barb is dumber than a box of rocks. Where does he get the nerve to say that shit? And Jenelle can't even stick up for the woman who kept her precious Jace out of foster care and bailed her ass out so many times. And then poor little Kaiser roll baby flopping around in the backseat. I was impressed she remembered to take him back inside when she stormed in to confront Nathan. I just do not get why either of them thought it would be a good idea to have a child. Neither of them want the responsibility. And that's fine, but think about that BEFORE you have the baby. They both know the score - they both have other kids. They have to know what they're getting into.

Heart broke for Chelsea and for future Aubree. I could see Chelsea realizing just how sorry she is that she gave her beloved child such a shitty father. 

Of course Ali's not using her wheelchair. Where on earth would Leah be able to fit it into that garbage truck on wheels? She is obviously in way over her head and trying to numb the pain through drugs. I would probably do it too if I realized I had three kids by two  men before she can even rent a car without extra insurance and already had two divorces. 

Kail. Don't insult manatees by comparing them to her. They're docile creatures. She is just gunning for a fight all the time. Jo can't win with her. Javi will soon be in the same boat. They should move in together and raise Lincoln and Vee's baby together. That would really drive her insane. 

• Love 12

I think Leah was saying "snack" to cover for the fact that it was nearly midnight and the kids hadn't eaten dinner. If they had, she could have tossed them a packet of Goldfish crackers or sliced up an apple. Ravioli is a heavy snack to feed to five year olds who've already had their supper and are about to go to bed.

• Love 9
(edited)
I was impressed she remembered to take him back inside when she stormed in to confront Nathan.

I know, I totally expected her to leave him in the car.

[Kail] is just gunning for a fight all the time.

During her and Javi's therapy session, when she got all upset that Javi's answer about her "passion" wasn't a "good" answer, I was like, oh my GOD, woman, stop WHINING! Frankly, I think liking someone's "passion" is a fine answer. It means you're strong-willed, determined, focused and fervent about life and the things you want. It is a compliment - until he turned it into a backhanded one by putting into context of how it takes her time away from him - but even if it's a lame answer, well, of course it's a lame answer. These kind of exercises are by definition lame. The real point is simply to get the two of you to communicate within the confines of a structured script. Just go along with it, you turd.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 5

Leah going out to meet a dealer and having to wait several hours is consistent with Evil Twin peeing herself. I was never involved in or aware of the drug scene (lol) in the Elkview area, but my guess is that these dealers probably meet out in "the hollers" because they are way out in the middle of nowhere. The girlses are potty trained and Evil Twin (Gracie?) complained about not being able to hold it. My guess is they were waiting in the car for several hours, and after two or three Hugses (although it looks like they've moved on to Gatorade, judging from last night's episode) to keep the girlses quiet, and no access to a bathroom, I'm guessing they had to go pretty bad. Toilet (er, commode) trained or not, after a little while biology wins out.

Isaac's scene where he was crying for Javi broke my heart. I'm not a big fan of the kid, he looks too much like Jo and is a little too loud and annoying for my taste (caveat: I don't really like kids so this is my problem, not Isaac's), but after last night my heart ached for him. Ditto Aubree, who I would steal in a second if I could. That kid is so darn cute, with her little hoarse voice and popcorn laugh and "that was fun, actually!" Her solemn "you can never ever break a promise" just about did it for me. I feel for Chelsea. When the MTV money is gone, things may improve for them--she'll still have a job and (hopefully) Cole and her family and friends, but Adumb will be long gone and Aubree's poor little heart can start to heal.

I just have no words for Jenelle. I'd be okay if they stopped filming her altogether. I hate how they're either fighting or falling into an echo chamber of "I'm/you're a good mom and Babs sucks, dude." They're either outright boring or completely chaotic, and I just can't bring myself to care. I am really worried about their cat. Leah's too. Please stop getting and killing pets, people. You can't even take care of yourselves. :(

• Love 9

I think Leah was saying "snack" to cover for the fact that it was nearly midnight and the kids hadn't eaten dinner. If they had, she could have tossed them a packet of Goldfish crackers or sliced up an apple. Ravioli is a heavy snack to feed to five year olds who've already had their supper and are about to go to bed.

I thought the same thing, but was just trying to give Leah the benefit of the doubt. I know, I know. Fool's errand, but I feel like these girls give me plenty to snark on without having to lift a finger. But yeah, I have my doubts about it being a "snack" for all the reasons you mentioned. It's weird to sit down to a full on white trash Eye-talion dinner at 11:30PM as a snack. I'm not a great cook either and when I'm babysitting my nieces and nephews late and they want a bed time snack it's usually string cheese or maybe a granola bar. That looked like dinner. I guess it's possible Gracie just got ravioli stuck in her head and would not let it go. Kids do weird stuff like that, still...What was going on? My evil guess is Leah is hauling her kids to a new boyfriend's house and sitting them in front of the TV while she works out her sexual frustration.

• Love 5

Haven’t read the comments yet…

Watching this episode reminded me once again what a complete and total psychopath Nathan is. He’s a scary dude. Here’s an idea: let’s provide the family court judge copies of the past two seasons of TM2 and see how fast Jenelle gets Jace back.

I felt so bad for Aubree being given the third degree by Adam in that restaurant. 

Kail continues to be super bitch. I think the whole therapy thing is just such a crock of nonsense. "Did you dialog about it?" Oh my gosh, give me a frickin' break. I thought Javi sounded sincere with his "Passion" comment and that he is "proud" but no, Kail had whine and cry and complain. Speaking of complaining, who the hell is she to be upset that Jo wants to move to be closer to Isaac? WTF? When Jo said something about being able to take Isaac to karate or whatever, Kail kept saying “No, no, no.” What a bitch. Javi should take his benefits and kick her to the curb.

Leah. Blah. No interest in her “story” and watching her kids eating Chef Boy Ar Dee at almost 11 at night or nearly crushing her kid with coats and backpacks because her car looks like something straight out of Hoarders. 

I’m not off to read all the wonderful snark you guys gave after this episode.

• Love 1
(edited)

I just do not get why either of them thought it would be a good idea to have a child. Neither of them want the responsibility. And that's fine, but think about that BEFORE you have the baby. They both know the score - they both have other kids. They have to know what they're getting into.

I hate to sound cynical but it's because there wouldn't be a reason to be on Teen Mom 2 anymore. I think all three girls who have had other children after their 16 and Pregnant episode had them partially to keep the dads around (being on TV and the salary that provides in addition to the connection of sharing a child) and partially to stay on the show and to keep the show on the air. These are of course excellent reasons for having kids (eyeroll).

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 3

Leah going out to meet a dealer and having to wait several hours is consistent with Evil Twin peeing herself. I was never involved in or aware of the drug scene (lol) in the Elkview area, but my guess is that these dealers probably meet out in "the hollers" because they are way out in the middle of nowhere. The girlses are potty trained and Evil Twin (Gracie?) complained about not being able to hold it. My guess is they were waiting in the car for several hours, and after two or three Hugses (although it looks like they've moved on to Gatorade, judging from last night's episode) to keep the girlses quiet, and no access to a bathroom, I'm guessing they had to go pretty bad. Toilet (er, commode) trained or not, after a little while biology wins out.

Isaac's scene where he was crying for Javi broke my heart. I'm not a big fan of the kid, he looks too much like Jo and is a little too loud and annoying for my taste (caveat: I don't really like kids so this is my problem, not Isaac's), but after last night my heart ached for him. Ditto Aubree, who I would steal in a second if I could. That kid is so darn cute, with her little hoarse voice and popcorn laugh and "that was fun, actually!" Her solemn "you can never ever break a promise" just about did it for me. I feel for Chelsea. When the MTV money is gone, things may improve for them--she'll still have a job and (hopefully) Cole and her family and friends, but Adumb will be long gone and Aubree's poor little heart can start to heal.

I just have no words for Jenelle. I'd be okay if they stopped filming her altogether. I hate how they're either fighting or falling into an echo chamber of "I'm/you're a good mom and Babs sucks, dude." They're either outright boring or completely chaotic, and I just can't bring myself to care. I am really worried about their cat. Leah's too. Please stop getting and killing pets, people. You can't even take care of yourselves. :(

Chelsea's MTV money will never run out, my friend,  because you know Dr. Randylicious had her invest it wisely so she could buy a house, now put in a pool, and have a comfortable future. Her mortgage probably isn't that high and she's not extravagant. The other girls are always eating out or going on a vacation or road trip. Have we seen Chelsea at a restaurant this season? She's saving her money and grilling. And has a nice young man with a profession who can take her out on dates.

Gosh, who would have thunk when we first met these girls that she'd be the one who'd come out on top. I mean, I always figured she'd be okay because her father would make sure she didn't waste the MTV money, but she also seems to have more sense and for the girl who grew up with way more privilege, who used to be a whiny little thing and took fucking forever to get that GED, our girl got her shit super together. I'm really proud of her.And I loved how she told her friend that while Cole is aware of the situation with Adumb, she's not going on and on about it like she would with a girlfriend. Smart move.

I also totally agree with the person who said Leah's mother looks like she's missing a few chromosomes. What a mess that girl is in and whoever mentioned the wheelchair, too right!

I'm not so sure that Nipples keeps Kaiser away from Jenelle as a bargaining chip but probably doesn't trust her with his child given her history with Jace but he's happy to live off of MTV's dime.

• Love 6
(edited)
Barb is the only mom he knows and Janelle just wants to take him away out of spite and jealousy. And so she can hurt her mother.

If I am remembering correctly [having watched these girls since their 16& Pregnant] Jenelle kept Jace for the same reasons: to spite Barb.     Barb initially suggested Jenelle think about placing her baby for adoption [probably knowing she would be raising another child if Jenelle didn't] so naturally Jenelle decided to keep her baby and then proceeded to leave Jace with Barb while she was out whooping it up, gone for days at time with who knows what.  Jenelle isn't trying to "get Jace back" because she never really had him.  Barb has been taking care of him his entire life - Jenelle is some big sister that blows in with toys and fun and then blows right back out again.  The venues have changed [now Jace comes to Jenelle's home] but the idea is the same. 

Besides, I find Nathan terrifying and I bet Jace does too.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 7

I thought I had heard Leah tell Gracie that her snack was ready, in reference to the raviolis. I remember thinking what an odd snack at midnight. But maybe I heard wrong. And while Germy was yelling how unsafe the packed car was, why did he not stop and fix that crap. Kail drives me crazy but I feel kind of sorry for her as well. She is so angry and hateful all the time and she can't see it. Does she not ever watch herself. When Aubrey said you can never, ever break a promise. I almost felt like she knew he was going to break he was going to break his promise and that she was looking for reasurance from Chelsea that he wouldn't. Poor thing

• Love 4

I am really worried about their cat. Leah's too. Please stop getting and killing pets, people. You can't even take care of yourselves. :(

Every season they have new pets, dogs and cats generally don't die off every year but for some reason they do with these girls. I know one of Chelsea's dogs was killed a while back but we saw her with another short, fat, snorting dog directly after and now an enormous Great Dane? Aubree didnt look very comfortable with this new dog and Chelsea doesn't seem the type for a large or even normal sized dog so I am going to assume its Cole's dog and he lives there but they act like he doesn't for the show.

I was also annoyed that Leah and Jermy couldn't take 3 minutes to each grab an armfull of that backseat garbage and toss it in the garage before they took off for their road trip. Driving without being able to see the rear view for such a distance has to be stressful and dangerous and there is no way they could be running that late for a 200 mile trip that they couldn't have taken the time to a least half-ass some of that stuff out of there.

• Love 5
(edited)

I’ve been sick in bed all day, so I decided to catch up on this season.  Well, now I feel worse.

There’s nothing to be said about Jenelle that hasn’t already been said.  She’s pretty much irredeemable in my eyes.  Side note: Kaiser Permanente looks so much like his psycho dad, doesn’t he?  As if he wasn’t going to have a hard enough life already.

Leah needs to stop surrounding herself with enablers like her mother so she can get it together.  That girl looks like 100 miles of bad road.  She’s always been an incompetent brat, but there’s obviously something more going on this season.  Poor Corey must worry every day that he’s going to get a call saying she wrapped her car around a pole or accidentally burned the house down or something.

Kail is a decent mother in comparison to Jenelle and Leah (high bar, huh?), but she still continues to be a raging bitch.  I cackled when she started criticizing Javi’s compliment.  That was just such a Kailyn thing to do.  Maybe that kind of stuff is why she’s hard to compliment in the first place.  Don’t get me started on the way she disrespects Jo as a father.  I’ve never found Jo particularly likeable, but he’s a good dad to Isaac and has been completely reasonable with Kail this season.

And then we have Chelsea, the only one of the bunch who doesn’t make me want to throw things.  Too bad Aubree has a shit father to counteract her mother’s positive influence.  And Adam’s parents are idiots to be picking fights with Chelsea.  They should realize that staying on Chelsea’s good side is their best shot at staying in Aubree’s life.

Edited by AnythingCanBe
  • Love 4

I was also annoyed that Leah and Jermy couldn't take 3 minutes to each grab an armfull of that backseat garbage and toss it in the garage before they took off for their road trip. Driving without being able to see the rear view for such a distance has to be stressful and dangerous and there is no way they could be running that late for a 200 mile trip that they couldn't have taken the time to a least half-ass some of that stuff out of there.

Seriously, what is going on with the Calverts? Is Leah having a break down or something? It's not just that it's a crappy environment. With the exception of Aubree, all the kids are growing up in pretty crappy environments. With Leah and Jeremy it's more that everything is weird. What the hell is going on?
  • Love 5

If the kids are that tired... just PUT THEM TO BED! Forget about the Chef Boyarde and baths!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   Omg, THIS! Was it really THAT necessary for the girlses to get a bath right then?  It was almost midnight!  They were already asleep!  Just carry them to bed.  That was a perfect example of how she's an incompetent mother.  She was trying to look good for the cameras by bathing them and feeding them, but ended up looking even worse because any parent with an ounce of common sense knows if your kid is dead asleep and it's ALMOST MIDNIGHT, you put them to bed.  You don't wake them up and act like it's 6:00p.m.   I just can't with her.  She is the WORST.  Other than Jenelle, of course.

• Love 8
(edited)

Yep, that is exactly what I thought when I saw the time, heard the kids hadn't eaten yet and saw that Grace wet her pants. I bet they were sitting in some parking lot somewhere waiting for drugs.

She's an idiot if she thinks people aren't going to put 2 and 2 together.

A poster above mentioned that she "used to be an addict". I have to correct that. There is no "used to be" when it comes to addiction, once an addict ALWAYS an addict. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since December 29th 1995 but I'm still an alcoholic.

The only former addict is a dead addict.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6