Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: No Apologies

• Start Topic

Columbus is almost 200 miles from where Leah lives. Is that typical for a small kid's competition to be that far away? I know it can be the case for some high school sports but at age six?

imagine those kids sitting in that landfill of a back seat for more than 4 hours?  Poor Adderall, between almost suffocating between those blankets she passed out on in the house and the debris falling on her in the car.  She's a survivor, I'll give her that.

• Love 12
(edited)

That whole sad scene with Isaac wanting to say goodnight to Javi was all Kail's fault. If she had just told Isaac that Javi had to work or something and had waited to whine to her friend, Isaac would have been fine.

It was her phone conversation in front of him that caused him to be so upset that Javi wasn't there.

To me, that's emotional abuse. So is the shit Adam was doing to Aubree.

I hate that phone checking, insecure jealous shit. A while back I told my husband that an old boyfriend had contacted me through Facebook. I said "he was sexy back in the day too". All he did is ask if I was going to write back. I told him I didn't know and it never came up again. We've been living together for 26 years so we're doing something right.

I couldn't be in a relationship with somebody who is jealous all the time about everybody.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 16

Leah, honey, what the ever-loving fuck? Why does her car look as though the Hoarders' crew needs to pay a visit?

Well it certainly can't be because she still has boxes of Mary Kay in there, since she was so successful with that and sold it all.

• Love 8
(edited)

Midnight ravioli while someone is passed out on a catch, another person pee pees on a floor, as a cat with a painted face looks on? Did Leah move into a frat house?

This. is. hilarious.

WTF with the garbage bag in the back of the car? Was she hiding a body in there?  And where had Leah been with those kids that late on a school night?  I don't understand how Leah has primary custody of her children. She needs parenting classes worse than any of the custodial parents in this franchise.

Nathan is a scary psycho. It is rare to see someone who is so obviously a ticking time bomb. I can't stand Jenelle, but I hope she gets away from him for her own safety.

Edited by Anastasia
  • Love 16

KAIL:: Sometimes I really like her- sometimes I just cannot stand her. I gotta say though- she is a good Mom. Maybe she isn't great at picking men for herself- but she's pretty good at picking guys who became good Fathers.

CHELSEA:: Ok, what was her boyfriend painting and why was he painting it the SAME color as her hair? Seriously I'm glad she found a man. She really deserves a man who will treat her right. As far as ADAM, people prolly won't agree with me & that's ok. I know he's not really a good guy & he blames everyone else for his problems. But I've been watching Teen Mom 2 since the beginning. I remember when he didn't care about anything. At least he wants to see his kids now. He doesn't make good decisions- I doubt he thinks very much. He is good with Aubree though. He has grown up a little- in like 5-6, years I think he'll be a pretty good Dad. And who knows?? Maybe he'll be able to see 3 of his kids out of the 6 he'll probably have by then. I get why Chelsea would've wanted Adams parents to be supervise... but they let her go with him knowing they shouldn't.... They don't sound much better than Adam.

LEAH::

Yea I think it was late when she got home from picking them up. Cory bitches about them being late for school. He knows it takes a while to get the kids bathed & fed & in bed. (What does it matter what she feeds them? It was late, she wasn't going to make a 4 course meal- she needed something quick.) Maybe he needs to let Leah get them earlier. I think Leah is a good mother- prolly another unpopular opinion. I think those kids are spoiled. They don't listen. I think she just pretty much gives them what they want because 1.) she loves them 2.) she's got her hands full!! It's a lot easier to give in than fight. I dont know why that cats face is blue- but it bothers me a lot. I don't think they should have animals. I like Jeremy a lot. He does try- and I get where he's coming from. They have a lot of bills & 3 kids- one with a disability. But I also see where Leah's coming from. This is why I cut her some parenting slack- she's pretty much doing it alone. I'm not sure how old she is. But with 1 kid, anyone having to raise the kid alone most of the time would have a hard time. She has 3 of them at her age. And they don't listen!! I'd rip my damn hair out! I don't think Leah realizes that she can't have the money and Jeremy all the time. She just can't.

Last and DEFINITELY LEAST- JENELLE::

I can't stand this bitch. There are times I have a hard time watching because of her. I think if I ever had the displeasure of meeting her, I'd probably slap the shit out of her!!! She's by far the WORST mother on this show. She's the worst mother on MOST shows. I just PRAY that she doesn't get Jace back. Kaiser will have a hard enough time. Did u see the anger in her, how she whipped that car back in her driveway when Nathan got out the car?? Her man and her problems with her man wil ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS come before her kids. If Nathan would be smart enough to leave her ass- not that he's a good person... Or even smart- but she would take Kaiser to her Moms & look for another guy. I know Barbara's not the best- but Jenelle treats her like SHIT. She doesn't appreciate that Barb's been raising her kid. Last episode- when they were on the phone & Jenelle was telling her to, "Shut up, shut up, shut up", I wanted to punch her in her face! I'd never talk to my Mom like that!! I hope something big happens- I hope Nathan does forget she has a vagina & knock her through the wall. That way, she'll never get Jace and Kaiser will get taken away. I hate domestic violence- it's awful & shouldn't happen. But she's the exception!!! I REALLY need a life- I really REALLY get angry when I see her nasty ass face or hear her annoying voice. OMG, DUDE!!

• Love 5
(edited)

I work with elementary school kids in a district where a lot of these issues are very prevalent, so sometimes I feel like I'm getting insight into what the type of things they might be going through at home, but it's really upsetting to see it play out.  

And now I see why exactly the stats for kids of teenage parents are so dismal.  It's sad to think of these kid's futures, Jace in particular. 

God forgive me, but I laughed every time a piece of crap fell down in front of Baby Adderall's face as she was cussing and fussing in the back seat and Germy and Leah were screaming at each other in the front. Poor thing.

Oh I laughed too.  Poor baby 200 miles in that mess?  And who knows where Ali was in that dump?   Leah is so completely overwhelmed I honestly can't imagine why she won't just do a week on/week off with Corey.   That sounds like a great solution to me.  The girl obviously can't handle things the way they are now - and if she really was thinking about the girles she would take some time to get her shit together while those girls get to spent time with their father.   I'm sure three small children (all sugared up to boot) are a handful and no one expects her house to be spotless but the family mini-van looked like a traveling trash bag. 

I hated when Jenelle's attorney said something about the Guardianship favoring Barb over Jenelle.  I'm pretty sure the Guardianship was supposed to favor Jace and do what was in his best interest.  And then Jenelle trying to act like the only problem back then was that she didn't understand what she was signing.  That's what happens when you are nodding off from heroin.

Sometimes I really do feel sorry for Jenelle when she continually makes such horrible choices in partners.  Nathan is terrifying to me on TV - I can't imagine what he's like to live with full time - and now she's tied herself to him for the rest of her life.   But someone needs to explain to Jenelle that Barb is not her enemy - she's actually the only person in her corner and Jenelle should be kissing Barb's ass for taking on Jace all these years.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8

I couldn't handle being a stay at home mom to three children, especially if one had special needs.  But what I don't understand is that Leah's hometown must have a very low cost of living, and it can't possibly cost that much to hire a nanny and a housekeeper there.  A lot of mothers would have a hard time giving up custody (even though being with Corey half time would be best for the twins) but with her MTV money, Leah has the financial resources to provide a nice life for the girls.  I hope that when the cameras aren't on her, she is using her money to achieve that goal.

And possibly the worst thing the Teen Mom's franchise may have inadvertently caused is keeping Adam in Aubrey's life.   Adam would disappear if he didn't have  MTV checks and free publicity from the show.  And sadly Aubrey and Paisley would be much better off once Adam disappears. 

• Love 11

I want Kail to admit that what she wants is for Jo to disappear. That's the bottom line for her. And it pisses her off that Jo is going to do what he wants. I hope he moves in next door to her.

Jo living next door (or down the street) would be the best thing ever for Issac!  I hope she can see that Issac having a relationship with his Dad can ONLY be a good thing.  There is no such thing as too many people caring about/loving your child. 

• Love 13

I couldn't handle being a stay at home mom to three children, especially if one had special needs.  But what I don't understand is that Leah's hometown must have a very low cost of living, and it can't possibly cost that much to hire a nanny and a housekeeper there.  A lot of mothers would have a hard time giving up custody (even though being with Corey half time would be best for the twins) but with her MTV money, Leah has the financial resources to provide a nice life for the girls.  I hope that when the cameras aren't on her, she is using her money to achieve that goal

That's a good point and a good idea.  I couldn't handle it either - especially at that age.   But we have seen Leah's mother and even grandmother 'helping her out' pretty often.  I wonder if she thinks splitting custody (which is not the same as giving it up) or not doing it all herself would make her look bad?  Because if that's the reason, she should watch this episode.  

• Love 6
WTF with the garbage bag in the back of the car? Was she hiding a body in there?

-------

Nathan is a scary psycho. It is rare to see someone who is so obviously a ticking time bomb.

Maybe she hides Robbie in the bag until the right moment for him to sneak past the deercam.

That was creepy when Nathan popped up pointing a finger and telling her "Stop it". I could just see him waking her up at 3 in the am telling her angrily to "stop thinking those things about me!"

• Love 9

Leah's car was crazy. Where was the third child??!! Was she stuck under all that stuff? If you're taking a long trip at least unload some of it before you go. Jeez. I think Leah loves her kids but she's overwhelmed and immature. It's sad and those kids I actually do worry about more than even Jace. At least he gets to play ball in the yard. Hopefully Cory will get more custody of the twins but what about the little bald one? I too loved Miranda May I. She is good with the girls. Too bad they can't just take all three. Leah was clearly high when she was having the custody discussion with Cory. Seems like he's changed his strategy from angry to calm persuasion. Looks like it almost worked until Leah's mom poked her stupid nose into it.

Poor Aubrey. Hopefully she won't spend her teen and adult years chasing Adam clones.

Did Nathan say "god given vagina" during their fight? Because, wut?

• Love 10
(edited)

KAIL:: Sometimes I really like her- sometimes I just cannot stand her. I gotta say though- she is a good Mom. Maybe she isn't great at picking men for herself- but she's pretty good at picking guys who became good Fathers.

Until she tries to cut the really good dad out of her child's life because it's no longer convenient for her. I guess compared to Jenelle who completely abandoned one child and screams at her partner in front of her other son, and Leah who probably endangers her kids multiple times a day either by driving while distracted (or stoned) or failing to properly supervise them, Kail looks okay. But to me at least, trying to sabotage your child's relationship with the other parent is not being a good parent. Kail does provide a safe environment and the basic needs for her kids, but she is selfish with a bad temper and her actions still negatively impact both her children. 

JENELLE::

I can't stand this bitch. There are times I have a hard time watching because of her.... OMG, DUDE!!

Can definitely sympathize with you here. I generally DVR the show and fast forward through her scenes because she makes me so ragey. I have never despised anyone I never actually met so much.

Sometimes I actually do feel really sorry for Leah. She's a shitty parent, but I don't put her on the same level as Jenelle or Kail, who I think both have cruel streaks a mile wide. Leah just strikes me as someone who is basically incompetent in every manner. She just seems so bewildered all the time.

I laughed though at lunch with her mom when she said the girls were all going on birth control at age 13. Number one, I'm sure Dawn said the same thing about Leah, and DID actually follow through with it and it still didn't help, and also, 13 Leah? I've said the same thing about my own daughter, but I used 16, not 13. Sadly in her case, 13 is probably a safer bet, especially for Gracie.

For those wondering- Leah's mother in law was watching Ali on the morning that they were taking Gracie to her cheer competition. I don't know why she didn't take both Ali and Addy- maybe because it was going to be an all day thing and Jeremy hadn't been home much he wanted Addy to come?

ETA:

I bet if Jo had said he was moving further into NJ, Kail would have called him a deadbeat dad and told him of he loved Issac he should be movin to Delaware to be closer.

Eh, she probably would have said it behind his back, but I bet she wouldn't want to say it to his face, lest he take it to heart and change his mind.

Also ETA:

Did anyone notice how disgusted Adam's attorney looked while talking to him? Jenelle's lawyer is either a better actor or adequately snowed by Jenelle, but Adam's lawyer looked like she wished she had gone into accounting rather than have to go on record advocating for that douche.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7

LEAH::

Yea I think it was late when she got home from picking them up. Cory bitches about them being late for school. He knows it takes a while to get the kids bathed & fed & in bed. (What does it matter what she feeds them? It was late, she wasn't going to make a 4 course meal- she needed something quick.) Maybe he needs to let Leah get them earlier. I think Leah is a good mother- prolly another unpopular opinion. I think those kids are spoiled. They don't listen. I think she just pretty much gives them what they want because 1.) she loves them 2.) she's got her hands full!! It's a lot easier to give in than fight. I dont know why that cats face is blue- but it bothers me a lot. I don't think they should have animals. I like Jeremy a lot. He does try- and I get where he's coming from. They have a lot of bills & 3 kids- one with a disability. But I also see where Leah's coming from. This is why I cut her some parenting slack- she's pretty much doing it alone. I'm not sure how old she is. But with 1 kid, anyone having to raise the kid alone most of the time would have a hard time. She has 3 of them at her age. And they don't listen!! I'd rip my damn hair out! I don't think Leah realizes that she can't have the money and Jeremy all the time. She just can't.

There are many, many options besides "four course meal" and "can of revolting chef boyardee at 11 pm." She feeds them that stuff because she's lazy and a moron.

• Love 7
(edited)

Haha, I caught Chelsea almost saying that she "loved" Cole to Chelsea 2.0, but then she covered. I wonder if that was because he hadn't said it yet, or the cameras? Either way, they're cute together. It's nice to see her happy. I hope she calls Randy sometimes just to say "hi" and ask how HIS day is going - not just to vent about Adumb. 

Adumb's lawyer looked like she couldn't believe the river of shit flowing from his mouth. She just wanted him to STFU with his delusions and pay her. How IS he paying her anyhow? Chicken wings? Oh, I bet his mommy is taking care of it. I really really want Adumb's parents on the reunion show. I want to meet the people that raised this douchelord and I really need to know how they can keep making excuses for him and putting their own granddaughter in harm's way by not following the court order! I mean, who was that random driving poor Aubrey around, revving the engine and jerking his stupid truck around? What the fuck? I hope the courts see this shit and only allow Adumb the visitation center, because this is out of control. 

So I love how Jenelle is talking to Tori and just conveniently leaves out the part where she is screaming at a soldier that she wished he'd died in combat! What a vile piece of shit. Granted, I didn't see the whole fight, but I DID see that part on Youtube and it's just awful. I don't care if someone said she shouldn't have her kids, because she SHOULDN'T. But she went to a level that is just beyond redemption. If I was Nathan I'd be pissed too. But, of course, he's no angel himself. 

One of Jenelle's biggest problems is that she gets soooo co-dependent when she's with a dude. She just cannot function. If Nips was making me late and then having a fit and getting out of the car, I'd have just left his ass? What's more important, resolving a fight with a dude you're constantly fighting with? Or trying to finally get custody of your son? If I were that lawyer, I'd have told her to bounce. He must have wanted the air time. Speaking of, where WAS her regular lawyer? I guess criminal and family court are different. 

But yea, when Nips said, "YOUR son. Not my problem" - that would have been it for me. Done and done. Bye, Felicia. He just proved right there that all he cares about is hurting Barb. He has his little Kaiser roll now, he doesn't give two figs about Jace. Also, how creepy was it when Nips was twirling Jenelle's hair in the car whilst saying they need therapy? Yea, shock treatment is more like it. 

Oh, oh! And my favorite was when Jenelle tried to act like Barb got the arrangement she did with Jace because Jenelle was only 17 and "couldn't understand the papers". Bahahaha! Bitch, what has changed in 5 years that you're suddenly going to be able to understand? 

So Kail and Javi go to therapy. It's clearly not helping. Because Javi is passive aggressive and Kail is impossible to please. "I love how passionate you are about everything". Kail - "I hate that compliment. My passion doesn't even effect you. Appreciate me for what *I* tell you to". Fucking exhausting. Then Javi goes ahead and parlays the discussion about "passion" into how Kail is just a bit TOO passionate about certain things (school, friends) and doesn't have time for him. That dude is backhanded alright. Why no discussion of the phone/texting issue with the therapist? Trust? That seems to be their major issue right now. 

Speaking of, how do you "accidentally" follow someone on Instagram? "Everyone does it". Nope, I never have. And if you did accidentally hit "follow", couldn't you just "unfollow" real quickly? Kail is full of shit. But what the fuck is Javi doing? He's supposed to be working out and he's stalking her Instagram to see just who she follows? Fucking creepy. And I just hated how he left because of it. IMO, you don't leave unless someone is in physical danger. Not when there are kids involved. Poor Isaac was heartbroken at bedtime. Javi could have gone and cooled down in the backyard. And he came back just hours later?! So packing the bag was all for show with Kail! But the kids are the ones who suffer. He is clearly trying to call Kail's bluff, and she aint falling for it. I think she really wants a damn divorce. 

Also, she is pissing me off wildly with the Jo situation. She could have a total deadbeat for a baby daddy! But here she has this good guy who wants to uproot his life and move so he can be closer to, and more involved with, his son. What is the problem???? Think about Isaac for once. 

Leah. Leah, Leah, Leah. Frankly, I am surprised she signed on for this season. She looks like shit. Every single scene makes her look worse and worse. What in the seven hells was up with her feeding the kids dinner at 11:30 at night???? "Hey kids, it's almost midnight. Come get your canned ravioli because you know you can't eat after midnight or you'll turn into gremlins". I mean, seriously. No wonder they're always late for school. 

Ali said what we've all been thinking - "Is my hair brushed? No". Honey, go see Miranda! She'll fix your hair. 

Oh, and then Aleeah can't find her backpack - because it's ON her back! In the carseat!!! So unsafe. 

Mama Dawn can fuck off with her attitude about Cory wanting weekdays. "He works!" So? Plenty of parents work and still see their kids? Breakfast, dinner, bedtime routine - he WANTS to do all that. Why hate on him? And the kids are in school now anyhow, so it's not like he's missing a ton. Honestly, though, I do think Cory is a great dad and I give him major credit for not just wanting to be "the fun guy" on the weekends...but I do suspect that part of this is because he worries about the girlses during the week. I bet he figures they'll at least be on time for school and get some fresh meals when they're at his house. So sad. 

I already commented on Leah's final scene in her thread, but damn....that home is NOT safe for those kids. You have a 5-year-old blowdrying her OWN hair. Next to her bed. While the baby toddles around. NO supervision. How many ways could that go wrong? Then you strap them into the car of death, where things are constantly falling on their heads. Dear God, Leah! I sound like Germy, but he's right. He should have pulled over and just thrown that shit out. No way in hell I'd drive in that car with MY kids. And she's all, "Plenty of people can't see out of their rearview". Um no. Not really. It's a safety hazard and kind of against the law. Stupid bitch. I hate her. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 15

What's more important, resolving a fight with a dude you're constantly fighting with? Or trying to finally get custody of your son?

I think we all know how Jenelle would honestly answer that question. Did you catch the part where she says it's not even "worth it" trying to get Jace back if this is how he's going to be? She tried to cover by acting like she meant it wouldn't be healthy for Jace to live in a house with shouting and tension, but we all know she meant if Nathan isn't going to be 100% on board with (and the driving force behind) changing the custody, Jenelle isn't going to do it on her own.

Jenelle is such an evil little bitch. At that point with her lawyer when she was like, I only want my mom to have visitation when I say so. So basically, you want to be able to use your son to manipulate your mother. Who cares how your son might feel about being ripped from Barb and not allowed to see her when Jenelle is having a tantrum. I wish that lawyer would decline to represent her.

• Love 11

You are all right....the girls are a mess, excluding Chelsea (but she has Adam to take that role in her place).  I love how the editors love to play with the girls....showing the clock repeatedly when Leah's children were still running around late (and making dinner so late, etc).  I also like how they feature Adam alone with Aubrey without his parents, while he claims to not understand what he is doing wrong.  So, they have that on camera that quite clearly he violates the supervision order....

I love how Babs has been ignoring Janelle and all we see is footage of her playing baseball and cars with Jace.  Awesome.  Go Barbara!  She is doing what you are supposed to be doing with a child.  I don't doubt for a moment that the household is quiet and normal when Janelle is not around.  I am sure Jace embraces those quiet times.

Leah's car was too much...I was just thinking WTF?

• Love 7
Yea I think it was late when she got home from picking them up. Cory bitches about them being late for school. He knows it takes a while to get the kids bathed & fed & in bed. (What does it matter what she feeds them? It was late, she wasn't going to make a 4 course meal- she needed something quick.) Maybe he needs to let Leah get them earlier.

Did she say she was home late because of picking them up from Cory's? If so, I missed that. How far away does he live from her? That just doesn't make sense to me. We have seen their exchanges before, and they've always been during daylight hours. How did it get to be 11:30 dinner, midnight bedtime? I can see her picking them up from Cory's and then going somewhere else for ahwile. I just really can't see Cory demanding they be picked up so late that they're getting to bed at such a late hour. 

Oh I laughed too.  Poor baby 200 miles in that mess?  And who knows where Ali was in that dump?

I think she said Ali was staying with Germy's parents while they went to the competition. Thank God. 

but with her MTV money, Leah has the financial resources to provide a nice life for the girls.  I hope that when the cameras aren't on her, she is using her money to achieve that goal.

Nah. She spent all of her money on drugs and ten tons of Mary Kay. 

There are many, many options besides "four course meal" and "can of revolting chef boyardee at 11 pm." She feeds them that stuff because she's lazy and a moron.

And it seemed like she completely forgot about it too! So not only are they getting canned ravioli for their midnight dinner, but it's going to be scalded, canned ravioli. Bitch could have burned the house down....between that and the unsupervised 5-year-old with the blow dryer. 

• Love 2

Ok so if I heard right Leah said she pick the girls up from Cory the night before and that Jeremy was working. Based off that I assumed Leah brought them home late from who knows where not that she was picking the girls up from Cory that late.

That's what the voiceover said, so yeah, where the heck were they that late. I see why the girls have been tardy so much and generally look so unkempt.
  • Love 1

I didn't realize that Corey and Leah already had a 4/3 custody split. So that means for nearly half the days in every week, Leah on;y has one child at home. So her whole poor me alone with 3 kids 24/7 doesn't carry much weight. And the older girlses are in school, so what's the big effing deal? I get that it's hard to have your spouse live out of town but jeez, she can't even manage to feed them. And the irony is when she and Delta Dawn once again, they talk about Corey working like its a terrible thing. Newsflash Leah, it is possible to work AND spend time with your kids. Most people do that every single freaking day. Also, if they split custidy 4/3, that's almost a 50/50 split, so is Corey still paying support, outside of healthcare, daycare, school fees etc? Leah's car is disgusting.

Both Kail and Javi are little bitches. Poor Isaac, he is a sensitive little guy and clearly upset by the fighting. Can't wait til they split and she hooks up with a new guy, and wants both Jo and Javi to disappear.

Janelle thinks she is great mom, which is so twisted. Jace calls Barb mom. Ha!

• Love 2

I cut Leah NO slack.  My EXH left and moved outta state when my kids were 1, 3 and 5.  My oldest two kids have special needs.  I worked full-time.  My kids never missed school or their multitude of therapy appointments unless they were sick.  EVER.  My house was relatively clean.  My kids were fed and bathed and in bed at a reasonable hour.  I did it ALL BY MYSELF.  I didn't have an amazing co-parent like Leah does either.  I had 3 kids in diapers and still managed to keep it together.  Leah doesn't work, has a spouse, the twins have a supportive, helpful, willingly dad, stepmother and extended family, along with her own family.  Her only responsibilities are to get her kids to school and therapy appointments and feed and bath the and she can't manage to do any of it.  She gets no sympathy from me. 

Also, what's with the car that looks like a dumpster?  She doesn't work and the girlses are in school during the day and with Corey several days on the weekend.  There is no reason she can't clean her house/car during those times.  I can't fathom why she would have the girls out that late.  I don't believe for a minute that it's bc she didn't pick them up from Corey until late.  He's a sensible guy and he wouldn't return them to her so late that she didn't get them home until 11:00 p.m.  And even if he did keep them until a late hour, you know darn well he would have at least fed them dinner so one can only speculate where they were until that hour.  Also she could have skipped the bath or given them one in the morning.  Gracie was passed out on the couch but she woke her up to give her a bath??  That was just dumb. 

• Love 12

OMG I cannot belief what I just watched. I was like a car wreck gore but I just could not look away. Janelle there is no way in hell you are ever going to get Jace back. You are a boyfriend girl, your current man will always come before anything else in your life. What I am concerned about is what happens to Jace if Barbara dies or can no longer take care of him. Kali Queen of the resting bitch face, is a nasty piece of work, there has to be more to why Javi is acting like he is that teen mom is not showing. Chelsea is the best, I love Aubrey Adumb is going to break her heart until she is old enough to emotionally and [physically distance herself from him. Leah, is so high, so high and a complete mess. What happened to this girl for real? Corey needs custody now. I feel for all of these children one or more of their parents is a complete asshole. But yet I can't stop watching don't judge me.

• Love 3
(edited)
Kail and Javi go to therapy. It's clearly not helping. Because Javi is passive aggressive and Kail is impossible to please. "I love how passionate you are about everything". Kail - "I hate that compliment. My passion doesn't even effect you. Appreciate me for what *I* tell you to". Fucking exhausting. Then Javi goes ahead and parlays the discussion about "passion" into how Kail is just a bit TOO passionate about certain things (school, friends) and doesn't have time for him. That dude is backhanded alright. Why no discussion of the phone/texting issue with the therapist? Trust? That seems to be their major issue right now.

yeah.  Those two crazy kids AREN'T going to make it.  They have awful communication and along with marriage therapy, Kailyn needs to continue individual therapy.  Why didn't Kailyn take the "passionate" comment to include motherhood?  She's such a negative person.  Someone else might have said, "Passionate? Hmm...I've never really thought about me being 'passionate'. Thank you."  He did get really asshole-y with his bringing up that her passion means that she doesn't have time for him.  (LoL, sounds like time spent together is one of Javi's "love languages.")  Kailyn doesn't need to be married until she figures herself out. 

The shit will hit the fan if Javi is ever sent to Korea for a yearlong tour without his family.  I've seen more than one shaky marriage break up over this

Leah, is so high, so high and a complete mess. What happened to this girl for real? Corey needs custody now. I feel for all of these children one or more of their parents is a complete asshole. But yet I can't stop watching don't judge me.

It was obvious to me that she was high during her morning drop off with Corey and Jeremy.  She couldn't even look Corey in the eye.  She looked like shit.  Hair messed up, eye makeup running.  This isn't the vain Leah that we knew in previous seasons.  Yea.  Corey needs to get an emergency custody hearing as soon as he can.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 8

I almost wonder if Janelle repeatedly turning around to go back to Nipples was an attempt to sabotage the appointment with her lawyer.  Maybe she was hoping to miss the appointment so she could have another excuse not to get Jace back? 

• Love 8
I almost wonder if Janelle repeatedly turning around to go back to Nipples was an attempt to sabotage the appointment with her lawyer.  Maybe she was hoping to miss the appointment so she could have another excuse not to get Jace back?

Good point.  Any normal person would have said, "Fuck Nathan.  I've got my appointment with my custody lawyer."

• Love 6

The shit will hit the fan if Javi is ever sent to Korea for a yearlong tour without his family. I've seen more than one shaky marriage break up over this.

How on earth would he live if he couldn't check up on her 24/7?!

Their marriage would implode over any deployment. I see Kail as the evil military wife who wipes out the husband's savings and moves the new guy in by the time the soldier comes home (to a divorce)...

• Love 7

Just think.  She won't keep be able to keep track of him 24/7 either! He may find life is sweeter without that nagging troll around.

• Love 3

Is this fight between Janelle and Nathan the one that ultimately leads to Nathan's arrest that we have been shown in the previews?  The impending doom soundtrack was quite dramatic!  I wanted to rescue the traumatized cat. 

It's clear that Janelle is the type who thrives on chaos.  If it's not created by the jokers she brings into her life, she manufactures it.  There's no reason she couldn't have just gone on to her attorney appointment without Nathan but she could tell he was agitated and seemed thrilled to have the opportunity to escalate the situation. 

As for Leah, I can understand how she got into her current situation with the prescription drugs.  With all the pressure of raising three babies with the added stress of a new marriage, moving, another (ultimately failed) attempt to go back to school, start a home-based business, the stress could very well trigger migraines and anxiety.  One pill helps, two feels better and from there it's a slippery slope to dependence and abuse.  I hope she gets the help she needs to get clean and back on track with her life.  Right now we are being shown her denial of her addiction and also denial of her inability to adequately care for her children and home life.  If nothing else, perhaps seeing the footage will help her see what's going on. 

I missed most of Chelsea and Kail's spots, but I am perplexed why Kail would have a problem with Jo moving closer.  I laughed at Adam's attorney sitting down with him saying "Well, where do we start?"  He's such a Loser.  Why don't we start with a vasectomy?

• Love 11

I don't know how she got pills so easily in the first place in WV. That place is like pill lockdown! It leads the country in ODs from prescription drugs. Most doctors there will do just about anything to avoid prescribing a controlled substance (live on the border, have friends there- one of whom drives to PA specifically to see a doctor because of the laws in WV regarding pills).

• Love 2

You are probably onto something. She may not even consciously realize she's doing it, but I do not think she truly wants Jace back. 

Is this fight between Janelle and Nathan the one that ultimately leads to Nathan's arrest that we have been shown in the previews?  The impending doom soundtrack was quite dramatic!  I wanted to rescue the traumatized cat.

I don't think so, because I remember Nips wearing a red shirt in the clip, and that's not what he was wearing to go to the lawyers. (Can we discuss Nathan's wardrobe. It's either the God-awful nipple-bearing, sleeveless monstrosities....or he gets all douchey with his Chinos and collared shirts, like he works at Best Buy or something.) Of course, with those two, the fights tend to extend over days, even weeks. So it could conceivably be the same fight!

• Love 7
(edited)

I'd feel more sympathy for Leah if she didn't have tons of outside help. She has her family, Cory and Jeremy's mother all pitching in to raise the kids and she still can't get her shit together. She makes good money from the show, receives child support and has Jeremy's income on top of that. She doesn't work outside the home. She's not a full time student. She only has all three of her kids for half the week. Other women successfully run their households and they don't have a quarter of what Leah has. I don't blame Jeremy for being pissed.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17

Along with what was stated directly above as well as by others that work and can still manage to take care of their children, Leah really doesn't have any excuses.  She has free time that many of us would love to have.  Even with Kail's issues, you can tell her home has some order to it....she seems to feed her children, and makes sure they go to bed, and she doesn't look frantic doing it.  So though her and Javi are very annoying and a definite issue, I don't get the sense that the children are running amok like Leah's.  

And the whole Corey works thing is so weird.  As already stated, those of us that work have children too, and we use our time with our children much better than she does, and we have a lot less of it.

• Love 8

For what MTV is supposedly paying her on top of Jerm's purported high earnings, she could've hired a private chef on the days she has the kids and feels overwhelmed. Of course, she would have to stop burning money on ridiculous things.

• Love 6

My God, these people are exhausting to watch. Everyone's segment began with their being in a fight with someone and I was like, ugh. I have to sit through this for an hour?

Leah is a mess. I don't understand why those girlses were still up and just getting "dinner" at freaking 11:30 at night? What the hell? And that car was a driving hazard, safety hazard, biohazard, everything. Poor Addy buried by that backpack and no one cared, heh. I get that parents sometimes have those "days" where everything is a disaster and the kids are late and the house is a mess and there's a bunch of crap everywhere and you just can't, but it seems like her whole life is like this.

Chelsea waited way too long to object, formally, to Adam's parents' ignoring the visitation order. See, if they'd just followed the rules all along and/or hadn't been bitches about it when Chelsea did bring it up, then she wouldn't have had to request a rigid visit at the city center thing. I almost felt for Adam when he heard that, because it is embarrassing and insulting, to have to have your visits with your kid in a specialized place like that as if you're officially incompetent or some kind of menace who simply can't be trusted alone. And you know, he's really not a danger like that ... but he has proven, time and time again, that he's immature and irresponsible, has done dangerous things and has gotten into far too many scrapes with the police, and he's not allowed to drive so when he does take Aubree who knows where without permission they're always being driven by goodness knows who. And so with this "backstory" in mind, it would have been perfectly adequate to simply have his parents be around to "generally" supervise and act as guardians to what they're doing. But the Linds are not following that order, so Chelsea had no choice but to restrict his visitation to some place where he really would be supervised. Tough, dude. Follow directions and everything will be fine. Don't, and you get treated like a child. And screw you, Adam, for grilling Aubree about her mother and promising that she'll get to come to his house. And of course Aubree believed him, in earnest, because there's nothing a little girl loves more than her daddy and she has to believe in him. And Chelsea knows Adam's just full of shit and, even if somehow he actually meant it, he wouldn't follow through anyway, so either way he's just filling Aubree's head with nonsense and setting her up for disappointment, and she can't even explain it to Aubree. She can't say anything. She's been very good about not badmouthing Adam to Aubree or whenever she's in earshot, but Lord, it must be hard to have to hold back from simply telling her the truth.

Why are Kail and Javi married? No, really, why? They can't stand each other, he doesn't trust her, she could totally take him or leave him and not care, so just get a divorce already. And shut up, Kail, about Jo's very reasonable plan to move to Delaware. You want to complain about the six-hour drive cutting into your class schedule? Here's the solution, you stupid wench. Now you can just zip over to Jo's place in the evening and be back quick, or Jo can even pick Isaac up himself and neither she nor Javi would have to do anything. But no, she doesn't want Jo infiltrating her life and thinking that they can have a more split living arrangement for Isaac this way. Maybe he does or maybe he doesn't have that in mind, but that's further down the road and they can hash that out in family court after Jo's moved in. But be thankful for the assistance. My mom and I moved to another state a thousand miles away when my parents divorced, and if my father one day decided that he was going to move to our state, in the same general area if not the same city, my mom would be, in order: (1) pleased that I would be able to see my father more than for two non-consecutive weeks in the summer, (2) grateful to have someone else to call on about me besides various aunts and uncles who aren't actually responsible for me, and (3) mildly annoyed that she might have to see him more often as a result.

Jenelle and Nathan are gross. They're just gross. Their relationship is disgusting and poisonous and abusive and gross. Split up and go far, far away from each other, and far, far away from my TV while your'e at it. Seriously, Jenelle claims she wants custody of Jace back, she wants to initiate steps, but she'd rather scream at him for being an ass than just leave his ass home and go it alone and actually make the appointment on time. But no, her drama is, and always will be, more important than getting Jace back. Everything is. And Nathan doesn't give two shits about Jace or whether or not Jenelle gets him back. Jenelle, wake up. Anyone who throws that "Your child, not my problem" thing at you is not someone who's out for your or your child's interests.

• Love 9

I haven't seen this episode yet.

I'm enjoying all the funny comments here, and it's making my Friday go by quickly. However, from what I've read, I don't think I even want to watch this episode.

I don't want to see a cat colored blue, Leah's poor kids living in filth eating garbage, Jenelle's kids exposed to more fighting between her and her sleazebag boyfriend, etc., or Aubree getting her little heart broken by scummy, loser Adumb.

This actually sounds like a horrible and disturbing episode.

• Love 3

Their marriage would implode over any deployment. I see Kail as the evil military wife who wipes out the husband's savings and moves the new guy in by the time the soldier comes home (to a divorce)...

Dependapotamus tattoo! She'll find room for it on herself somewhere.

• Love 4
Why are Kail and Javi married? No, really, why? They can't stand each other, he doesn't trust her, she could totally take him or leave him and not care, so just get a divorce already.

I think Kail absolutely 100% want a divorce at this point. The benefits are no longer worth the headache of the jealousy and not being able to get her way 24-7. But SHE'S not going to be the one to initiate it. It's up to Javi. When he packed his bag and left she was all, "Okay". She had no fight in her. When he came back, she looked seriously depressed. Javi is too desperate to really leave her, so this statemate might continue for awhile. 

• Love 4

Regarding Kail, it's hilarious how she seems to think Jo's move to Delaware is about HER, not Isaac. I think it chaps Kail's hide that Jo genuinely doesn't give a rat's ass about what she does or doesn't do, so she manufactures scenarios where Jo is trying to intrude on her life. I give all kinds of props to Jo for keeping his cool, even though Kail continually baits him. It's amazing how much he's matured from the spoiled jerk he was on 16&P.

• Love 12

Kail and Javi should divorce. What are they showing Isaac and Lincoln by staying together, and fighting 24/7? Kail is a cheater, and I have no idea how Javi puts up with her.  She’s insufferable.

Jenelle is a trainwreck, and always has been. It was infuriating when she giggled about finally wanting Jace back. She doesn’t want Jace back. She wants to use him as a pawn against Babs. Jennie has never been a mom to Jace. Babs would take a bullet for Jace. Jennie would just stand there.  She’s never going to change. Babs is a saint for constantly putting up with her bullshit. If I were Babs, I would take Jace far away from Jenelle. She has custody. She can do whatever she wants. Also, that fight was all Jenelle’s fault. She wished that a Marine would die in combat.

Leah was strung out the entire episode.  She spends a lot of time bad mouthing Corey. At least he has enough respect for her, not to do it in front of their kids.  That car was absolutely disgusting! Leah is a cross between “Hoarders” and “19 Kids And Counting”.  Also, what was she doing all day, that she couldn’t feed the girlses dinner till 10 on a school night?

Chelsea was tolerable. Aubrey broke my heart. Adam is doing nothing but manipulating her to his advantage. He should stay gone, instead of popping in and out of her life when he feels like it.

• Love 1

Seeing a bunch of spoiled self-centered adults wreak havoc on the lives of their poor innocent children was awful to watch. Don't they ever stop to think just for one tiny minute how much their actions affect others, especially their children.

Issac's phone message to Javi, Aubree solemnly telling her mother you never break a promise, Kaiser sitting placidly while his parents' screamfest raged upstairs, Baby Adderall being overpowered by the Michelin Man Backpack while her oblivious mother fussed about hairspray - those scenes were heartbreaking.

Does Jenelle ever actually hold her baby? I only saw her do it briefly in the restaurant scene the night before the lawyer visit. Most of the time he seems to be on autopilot, in that up & down gadget or just sitting in a carrier. He hardly ever seems to be sitting on her lap or have much physical contact with her.

• Love 8

This episode really came through for snarkability! Hats off to the editing monkeys, they did an excellent job. 

Having the misfortune of several family members being addicts, I believe I know why Leah didn't roll in until 11:00 and the girlses didn't get to bed until after midnight. She was waiting for drugs.  It's very likely she was sitting either at someone's house or in a parking lot somewhere waiting for her connection to show up. Dealers know they have the addict by the balls and are notorious for showing up when it suits them. While waiting for their delivery, they go radio silent to friends or family concerned because they're MIA. They won't answer their phone or respond to texts and will have an excuse like their battery died, they couldn't find their phone, etc. 

When Leah told Dawn about Corey wanting the girlses during the week, I was fully expecting Dawn to tell Leah it was a bad idea because her child support would probably go down. And, what is it with these idiots acting like a father working to support his family is a bad thing? They act like the only one worthy of being called a parent is one that stays home. Well, we see how well that works for Leah. She has people willing to take her kids all the time because she's so stressed and she STILL can't manage to do a decent job.

I love that Barb is not letting Jenelle run the show as far as when she sees Jace. Keep ignoring her calls, Babs! It cracked me up to hear excuse #12,345 as to why Jenelle shouldn't try to get Jace back. Nipples fighting with her wouldn't be good for Jace to be around. What about the Roll, you stupid twit?

I loved Jo telling Kail that moving to be closer to Isaac was HIS decision and not something she could control. I don't remember his exact words but, it was wonderful to hear.  In my fantasy, he moves less than a mile away from her, goes to court without talking to her about it first and is granted 50/50 custody of Isaac.

• Love 7

Regarding Kail, it's hilarious how she seems to think Jo's move to Delaware is about HER, not Isaac. I think it chaps Kail's hide that Jo genuinely doesn't give a rat's ass about what she does or doesn't do, so she manufactures scenarios where Jo is trying to intrude on her life. I give all kinds of props to Jo for keeping his cool, even though Kail continually baits him. It's amazing how much he's matured from the spoiled jerk he was on 16&P.

Word.

Thru Jo I learned the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference and Jo could give two shits about Kail.  She has never gotten over him getting so completely over her wide ass.  And with a girl that can smile!.

• Love 10

Jenelle holds Kai when she feels like it. Which is never. I think Nathan's mom cares for him most of the time.

I somehow get the feeling it's Nipples that keeps Kaiser away from Janelle.  That's how he thinks he controls Janelle.

• Love 2