Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, General Days said:

Ha! It took me a second to realize you meant the baby, not "the Libs."

yeah, that's what i thought and i was really trying to see what you meant.

now that i know, Libs is probably already more mature than that woman

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MMEButterfly said:

It's hard to imagine anything more tasteless than her book in front of his monument. 

Give her time.   I'm sure she will come up with something even more tasteless.  She has to be reeling.  Her book has tanked and she got royally roasted on Twitter.  She is not having a good weekend.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

Give her time.   I'm sure she will come up with something even more tasteless.  She has to be reeling.  Her book has tanked and she got royally roasted on Twitter.  She is not having a good weekend.

She brought it all on herself. You reap what you sow. People are clapping back after being treated horribly by her - what did she expect?

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Schmidt truly loved, adored, and respected Senator John McCain.

Prior to McCain's funeral in 2018, Meghan leaked who was not invited, which included Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, I remember being shocked that they were not invited. I suspected they were very hurt. 

"When news broke about McCain’s death, a few hours passed, until stories were viciously leaked by @MeghanMcCain about who wasn’t invited to the funeral..."

"She hit the mark. @MeghanMcCain I want you to know that was the greatest act of cruelty I ever experienced. It was for all of us that you targeted. It was humiliating and shaming."

Steve and Nicole discussed not being invited to his funeral on on her show.  They were so real and raw, it felt like we the audience were intruding on a private conversation.  They were both hurt by the snub and it was visible on their faces.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

I'm feeling total schadenfreude over Megan's book' lack of sales and Steve Schmidt dragging her on his Twitter feed. I just knew she was an awful person and these things are proving it.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Bookish Jen said:

I'm feeling total schadenfreude over Megan's book' lack of sales and Steve Schmidt dragging her on his Twitter feed. I just knew she was an awful person and these things are proving it.

Sometimes we get to see Karma happen with our own eyes and I'm here for it slapping Meghan.

• Love 15
17 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

It's hard to imagine anything more tasteless than her book in front of his monument. 

And since nobody has read the book, we don't know what the title "Bad Republican" is supposed to mean.  The juxtaposition implies that John McCain was a Bad Republican. Not a good look.

• Love 3

Steve Schmidt is on day three of reading Meghan McCain for filth. 

This is the start of a 12-tweet thread:

It's too much to quote. Tweets 3 & 4 sound right on brand for her, though.293771755_ScreenShot2022-05-09at2_47_47PM.thumb.png.061f802ceb838dcca397031764de0302.png

He ends by throwing her own words back in her face.

• Love 9

I suppose this is a lesson on how you treat people, particularly those below you. I mean, you should be kind to people because it's the right thing to do, but even from a point-of-view of simple self-interest, everyone knows that you will have a fall someday especially if you're a celebrity. It happens to everyone. How bad it is and how long it lasts depends on how well you treated people. You can have people who reach out to defend you or hold you up because you were kind to them, or you can get slapped by every single branch on the way down as here, lol.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, bluegirl147 said:

I don't need vindicated but it is nice to see someone tell the world what we viewers already knew about Meghan. She is a truly awful person.

Indeed.

54 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I suppose this is a lesson on how you treat people, particularly those below you. I mean, you should be kind to people because it's the right thing to do, but even from a point-of-view of simple self-interest, everyone knows that you will have a fall someday especially if you're a celebrity. It happens to everyone. How bad it is and how long it lasts depends on how well you treated people. You can have people who reach out to defend you or hold you up because you were kind to them, or you can get slapped by every single branch on the way down as here, lol.

Well said. 

I love the smell of schadenfraude in the morning. 

Cheshire cat grin.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I mean so far, only that one woman is claiming to be her friend and defend her. Where are all her ride or die friends at? I have witnessed no one give a different view of what it is  like to work with or be around Meghan. Couldnt she get her hairdresser to speak up? Or whoever now advises her to wear her hair in a bun in  every single photo? Surely they tight.

I mean Cindy told that story on The View about Meghan's brother throwing her through a sceen door or something. This is not new information to any of them or us. The Steve Schmidt account matches everything we have heard and seen with our own eyeballs.  Whew! After reading that substack on his twitter, that Bad Republican book leaned up against his grave takes on a whole new level of meaning. Bad Republican indeed. Bad husband-bad father-bad patriot-bad boyfriend-bad judge of character...the list goes on and on .

https://steveschmidt.substack.com/p/no-books-no-money-just-the-truth/comments?s=r&fbclid=IwAR0--NCilX8ch6MXRM2Z91r74q2zzb25dse2WaIyY3CjYEQTJ6NsHYCMVW4

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Isn't there a phrase that goes, "the toes you step on today might be connected to the butt you kiss tomorrow"? She should really think about that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Where is her show? Do you know where I might be able to see that?

Joy Reid's show is on MSNBC Monday thru Friday at 7pm EST.

If you dont get MSNBC on your cable, Please google it and watch online.

Joy is GREAT !

• Love 1
21 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

This is so well said.  A life lesson we all learn eventually. 

19 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

I mean so far, only that one woman is claiming to be her friend and defend her. Where are all her ride or die friends at? I have witnessed no one give a different view of what it is  like to work with or be around Meghan. Couldnt she get her hairdresser to speak up? Or whoever now advises her to wear her hair in a bun in  every single photo? Surely they tight.

The two of them or Meg's hair bun...because that thing is TIGHT.  Maybe she's such a bitch because she has a headache every day.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Rightside said:

"I don't know why MSNBC isn't trying to poach her for Rachel Maddow's spot."

Never change, MM, keep thinking anyone would ever take advice from you.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SusanM said:

Never change, MM, keep thinking anyone would ever take advice from you.

I don't know why people keep interviewing her. I remember she was part of ABC's election night coverage I think for the midterms in 2018.  She barely spoke and was never asked back.  More media outlets should do that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

I don't know why people keep interviewing her. I remember she was part of ABC's election night coverage I think for the midterms in 2018.  She barely spoke and was never asked back.  More media outlets should do that.

It disgusts me that she got that gig solely on the basis of her late father. An actual political journalist/analyst should have gotten that job.

• Love 16

Well, I hope Meghan's extreme abortion stance doesn't come to bite her in the ass. I found this article where she discussed her miscarriage and the fact that she needed a D and C. Someone with her wealth can likely get whatever they need, but women are nearly dying from miscarriages now becuase of her party's extreme views. I would never wish that on anyone-even her-but she has no such concern for me or anyone else.

https://www.today.com/parents/moms/meghan-mccain-opens-miscarriage-symptoms-rcna12121

The article described her miscarriage as "missed abortion". I was unfamiliar with the term so I looked it up:

What is the difference between abortion and missed abortion?

Infected (septic) abortion: The lining of the womb (uterus) and any remaining products of conception become infected. Missed abortion: The pregnancy is lost and the products of conception do not leave the body.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
to add definition
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4
11 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I could see her actually naming her "Star" or "Patriot." 

Or maybe "Glory" (for Old Glory). 

Or "Amber" (amber waves of grain).

I’m surprised she didn’t name the first one Liberty Belle. 

6 hours ago, Haleth said:

Hopefully there will be no pandemic to prevent her from buying a crib.

Little Libby is old enough that they can give the new baby the crib and get her a toddler bed or a big girl bed. 

• Love 3