Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

On 6/18/2020 at 11:32 PM, falltime said:

I will never forget the episode with Joy as moderator, and she mentioned everyone on the panel that day was a married woman except for Raven. She said, "you're still single, right?"  Raven responded with, 'Well, I'm a little married.'  (She was single).

You know, like a woman being a 'little pregnant', I guess.

Geez Raven you're either married or not. It's yes or no. Just like pregnancy - it's yes or no.

5 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Geez Raven you're either married or not. It's yes or no. Just like pregnancy - it's yes or no.

Not necessarily.  If she was living with her girlfriend but some family members didn't know or are of a religion that does not consider living together to be marriage, or gay people to be married, a flippant answer is the proper response to intrusive questions.  And some people elope and plan to have a public marriage later, quite common in Covid times, and they don't want to spoil the surprise.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Not necessarily.  If she was living with her girlfriend but some family members didn't know or are of a religion that does not consider living together to be marriage, or gay people to be married, a flippant answer is the proper response to intrusive questions.  And some people elope and plan to have a public marriage later, quite common in Covid times, and they don't want to spoil the surprise.

It's much simpler than that, just like a pregnancy.

If she didn't take her marriage vows, than she's not married. If she did, then she's married.

People may elope, and get married - they're married. What they have later is a public wedding or marriage 'celebration', but they are already legally married.

If she's living with her significant other as a married couple, but have not legally married, then she's single. Every legal document she fills out, she's single - not married - no matter how she chooses to look at it.

Very simple and easy.

27 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Sherri looks like she might've had a little work done on her face. At least she looks a bit different there, I don't know. But regardless she looks good, imo.

Her face looks thinner. She used to have a very round face and no defined chin. It looks like she either lost weight, or this is photo-shopped. Her chin looks rather pointy when she never really had a chin before (it was all neck).

• Love 2

Just wanted to say I'm so glad the mods closed the MM thread and relegated her to the "Former Hosts" threads. I know the snark may still be strong, but she really, really doesn't deserve the attention and I hope she slithers into oblivion where she belongs.

Thank you. That is all. :) 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Just wanted to say I'm so glad the mods closed the MM thread and relegated her to the "Former Hosts" threads.

I was hoping they'd close it the day or week after she departed.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Just wanted to say I'm so glad the mods closed the MM thread and relegated her to the "Former Hosts" threads. I know the snark may still be strong, but she really, really doesn't deserve the attention and I hope she slithers into oblivion where she belongs.

Me too!  I haven’t looked at it since the day she left. Good riddance. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

I was hoping they'd close it the day or week after she departed.

Better late than never!

18 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Woo!  High /|\ five!

Thank goodness no Elizabeth, but it ain't over yet. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

What an effing drama queen!!  She always experiences the worst case scenario of whatever the issue is at the moment.  Since she's supposedly so brilliant and all-knowing, I'd love to know why she didn't buy some tests to have on hand prior to the Omicron surge.  I bought several back in early November as my husband has been critically ill and I wanted to be prepared.  Since she has a toddler, who isn't able to be vaxxed, I would have thought she would have thought ahead. How silly of me.  She's a miserable fool.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

What an effing drama queen!!  She always experiences the worst case scenario of whatever the issue is at the moment.  Since she's supposedly so brilliant and all-knowing, I'd love to know why she didn't buy some tests to have on hand prior to the Omicron surge.  I bought several back in early November as my husband has been critically ill and I wanted to be prepared.  Since she has a toddler, who isn't able to be vaxxed, I would have thought she would have thought ahead. How silly of me.  She's a miserable fool.

So sorry to hear of your husband's illness. I'm sure he's an infinitely better patient than the Princess of Arizona!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Is calling POTUS a moron part of that ReUnited States strategy that her and Van Jones were going on about?

I wonder if she ever thinks of the time that "moron" comforted her on national television when she was sobbing about her father.  

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I wonder if she ever thinks of the time that "moron" comforted her on national television when she was sobbing about her father.  

Nope, because character, decency and kindness mean less to her than tribalism. 😡😡😡😡😡

• Love 20
52 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

So she runs to People Magazine? I think THAT'S pathetic. 

But...Joy should know better. Why doesn't MM just block her like she blocks anyone else who criticizes her?

Joy should not have said anything and Megan is still a crybaby crying for attention..

• Love 6

^ Yeah, that's what I meant when I said Joy should know better. That MM will blow up any little thing for attention. Joy's reply was hardly trolling. And again, if they follow each other on twitter, MM's posts will come up in her feed. If MM doesn't want Joy to see her posts, she can block her. But she won't, because she lives for moments where she can play the victim.

• Love 10

So it's OK for Meghan to badmouth the View any chance she gets, going so far as to write disparagingly about the show in her Daily Mail column but Joy can't comment on a post?

It must be so tiresome to be around Meghan. Always having to walk on eggshells out of fear you might say one word to upset her.  

7 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

because she lives for moments where she can play the victim.

It's become her whole identity.  I almost expect her to start every sentence with "as a victim".  

8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Joy should not have said anything and Megan is still a crybaby crying for attention..

Yeah she shouldn't have but sometimes it's impossible to not poke the bear.  I myself am guilty of saying (or more accurately typing) something I knew would antagonize someone but the opportunity was just too easy to pass up.    If Joy really wanted to rile up Meghan she would make snide remarks on air which she would never do.  On the other I can guess what Meghan's next column is going to be about.

• Love 11

I didn't think Joy even used Twitter, lol. Part of me thinks this was deliberate on Joy's part to help divert attention from Whoopi's first day back, who McCain had helped to dogpile after all. I mean, it would be easy to predict McCain going psychotic, since she would over anything related to Joy.

Projection is the name of the game these days though. McCain sounds like she's describing herself with the way she spent months whining about how she was fired, then coming out to knife a former co-worker in a weak moment. Joy tweeted one word while McCain has made like five different rants about it already going by that article alone, lmao.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

So she runs to People Magazine? I think THAT'S pathetic. 

But...Joy should know better. Why doesn't MM just block her like she blocks anyone else who criticizes her?

because she wants the attention and an excuse to bitch about the show that so unfairly cut her......waaaa

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, cinsays said:

because she wants the attention and an excuse to bitch about the show that so unfairly cut her......waaaa

Wait - didn't Meghan say something like leaving The View was the best thing ever and she's moving on??  If that's the case, why is she still commenting about the show/hosts, writing articles about the show/hosts, and drawing the show/hosts into her "limelight"?  

Meghan wants it both ways - she wants everyone to think that she's the mature, professional woman who can move on and she also wants to be the "throw the shade, spill the tea Real Housewife" type of person.  You can't have it both ways!!  

(And, I agree, I think Joy shouldn't have commented, although I totally understand why she did it!)  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7

This cracked me up, from the People Magazine article, apparently this was in MM's "book" about Joy telling her she didn't miss her while she was out on maternity leave.

The Bad Republican author said the on-air comment made her feel "very insecure" and later caused her to have a panic attack. "Being told that to my face on national television shocked me and cut me deep. I cried for days," she explained.

"She's supposed to be my friend and it's supposed to be a sisterhood," McCain added. "I'll never forget. I went back to my office and I had a panic attack. I was crying. I was hyperventilating. I threw up."

And she expects anyone to take her seriously?? 🤣

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2022 at 7:29 AM, bluegirl147 said:

It's become her whole identity.  I almost expect her to start every sentence with "as a victim".  

It never ceases to amaze me how someone with so much fancies herself a victim. Meghan's young and healthy. Her famous last name has afforded her many opportunities, but she's an heiress who doesn't have to work. She grew up being very loved and has lots of family, and according to her, many friends. She's beautiful on the outside and has always had her choice of men no matter how ugly her attitude is. She's married and has an adorable baby girl. I kind of want to shake her and be like "Meghan girl, you have everything! You've been incredibly lucky in life, but it is short. Enjoy it!"

• Love 7
On 2/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, CynicalGirl said:

This cracked me up, from the People Magazine article, apparently this was in MM's "book" about Joy telling her she didn't miss her while she was out on maternity leave.

The Bad Republican author said the on-air comment made her feel "very insecure" and later caused her to have a panic attack. "Being told that to my face on national television shocked me and cut me deep. I cried for days," she explained.

"She's supposed to be my friend and it's supposed to be a sisterhood," McCain added. "I'll never forget. I went back to my office and I had a panic attack. I was crying. I was hyperventilating. I threw up."

And she expects anyone to take her seriously?? 🤣

The problem I have with this is that on Meghan's first day, she said how she was honored to be sitting in Elizabeth's chair, and how she looked forward to fighting with Joy.  She might have said doing battle, or sparring, I don't recall the words.   But she was very clear that Joy was going to be her opponent.  As rude as we all saw Meghan be, especially to Joy, how can she "cry for days" when Joy had a smart aleck remark?  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

As rude as we all saw Meghan be, especially to Joy, how can she "cry for days" when Joy had a smart aleck remark?  

Because Meghan takes anything that can be perceived as a slight or insult and cloaks herself in this victimhood that is now her persona.  Using "my father" isn't working out for her any more so now she is all about being aggrieved about everything.  

And I don't know who she is paying at People magazine but they do stories about her every single day.  And they are always about her and Liberty. With a bunch of pics to go along with the story.  The same woman who said she wasn't going to show pics of her kid provides them to the media now.  Guess she realized no paparazzi was paying attention to her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I don't understand Meghan's criticism of Biden's response to a pandemic, and then tweeting about the "psychopaths"  who require kids to wear masks in schools. 

Pick a side, Meghan! 

Her kid is barely 1 1/2 so her ranting about kids not wearing masks when she doesn't really have much skin in the game in regards to that subject is really ironic to put it nicely.

• Love 8