Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

(edited)

I was looking at Abby's twitter feed, and she retweeted a post from her dad, before he tested positive, in which he said 4 members of his campaign team had tested positive. 

And it sounds like a nightmare waiting for your test results in Utah. 

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 2

He (along with his team) was in my town shaking hands and talking with the public on the day before the team's first positive test status was announced. 

Shaking hands. Let that sink in.

No one in the photos was wearing a mask.

9 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I posted in other forum that Sara is going to be on What Would You Do.    She looks like difficulty of motherhood. She’s really crying so hope she’s still not struggling 

LOL.  I just replied to you over there.  It appears she's *playing* the part of a stressed out mom.  I think it's an insult.  Apparently ABC doesn't know what to do with her at this point.  

• Love 3

Sherry's friend Niecy Nash who introduced her to that bum she married and had a kid with via a surrogate married a woman.  It is very interesting that Sherry was present given how she was against same sex marriage. I know that people can evolve over time but I know Sherry must cringe remembering what she used to say...

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I personally find that picture TMI, but I'm also surprised by that photo because it's Candace. Yes, Candace, your husband touching your boob isn't a big deal, but why post it? There are lots of things that a couple does together that are healthy but not really for everyone's eyes. Would your family judge a same-sex couple for kissing? Would a same-sex couple touching each other be obscene to you? No cakes for gays, but let's post second base for all to see! Sorry, I'm not normally judgmental of stuff like this and liked Candace for the most part (at least more than Meghan, which, admittedly, isn't a hard feat), but I guess I forgot Candace could be annoying too. 

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Sherry's friend Niecy Nash who introduced her to that bum she married and had a kid with via a surrogate married a woman.  It is very interesting that Sherry was present given how she was against same sex marriage. I know that people can evolve over time but I know Sherry must cringe remembering what she used to say...

I know a lot of people who have evolved on this issue. My parents were never super hateful or anything, but they were somewhat ignorant until my sister and I made gay friends who are dear to us. Now they bat for the gay community too. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I personally find that picture TMI, but I'm also surprised by that photo because it's Candace. Yes, Candace, your husband touching your boob isn't a big deal, but why post it? There are lots of things that a couple does together that are healthy but not really for everyone's eyes. Would your family judge a same-sex couple for kissing? Would a same-sex couple touching each other be obscene to you? No cakes for gays, but let's post second base for all to see! Sorry, I'm not normally judgmental of stuff like this and liked Candace for the most part (at least more than Meghan, which, admittedly, isn't a hard feat), but I guess I forgot Candace could be annoying too. 

It's Candace's hypocrisy that is annoying.  She would totally tsk tsk someone else for posting a pic like that.

9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know a lot of people who have evolved on this issue. My parents were never super hateful or anything, but they were somewhat ignorant until my sister and I made gay friends who are dear to us. Now they bat for the gay community too. 

Do we know if Sherri has evolved on the issue or is she making an exception for a friend?

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

It's Candace's hypocrisy that is annoying.  She would totally tsk tsk someone else for posting a pic like that.

Do we know if Sherri has evolved on the issue or is she making an exception for a friend?

Ditto on Candace! 

I’m not sure, but I’d also like to know that about Sherri. I can’t stand Meghan, but at least she’s not homophobic. 

• Love 4

In reference to why Abby left the show: "

The conflict was over Huntsman's on-air enthusiasm for her children, the people said. McCain, who wrote an op-ed in The New York Times about her miscarriage last summer and has continued to talk publicly about her fertility challenges, suggested to Huntsman that the child-centric chats were insensitive. 

Following the episode, McCain confronted Huntsman for bringing up her kids on the show. Word of the "baby fight," as one person called it, quickly spread around "The View" and strained the relationship between the two women.

"Abby was sick of being berated by Meghan for perceived slights," one of the people said. "She ultimately decided she didn't need this job and it wasn't worth it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any guesses about how Meghan will handle it if a guest co-host with fertility issues says the same thing to her now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/22/2020 at 5:59 PM, HerkyJerky said:

In reference to why Abby left the show: "

The conflict was over Huntsman's on-air enthusiasm for her children, the people said. McCain, who wrote an op-ed in The New York Times about her miscarriage last summer and has continued to talk publicly about her fertility challenges, suggested to Huntsman that the child-centric chats were insensitive. 

Following the episode, McCain confronted Huntsman for bringing up her kids on the show. Word of the "baby fight," as one person called it, quickly spread around "The View" and strained the relationship between the two women.

"Abby was sick of being berated by Meghan for perceived slights," one of the people said. "She ultimately decided she didn't need this job and it wasn't worth it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any guesses about how Meghan will handle it if a guest co-host with fertility issues says the same thing to her now?

I assumed helping with her dad’s campaign was an excuse. It would mean either leaving her small children, or dragging them all around the state. I couldn’t see her doing either of those, but I don’t follow Utah politics - although I thought it was a gubernatorial run. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

I assumed helping with her dad’s campaign was an excuse. It would mean either leaving her small children, or dragging them all around the state. I couldn’t see her doing either of those, but I don’t follow Utah politics - although I thought it was a gubernatorial run

It was. Huntsman already served as Utah governor from 2005 to 2009, but he ran again in 2020 and lost the primary to the most recent GOP lieutenant governor. Abby left The View to be a "senior advisor" to his campaign, which came with the bonus of getting the heck away from MegaMouth.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Nicolle Wallace is sitting pretty in her 2 hour slot on MSNBC each afternoon, and prime time coverage of special events. The ratings for MSNBC daytime and nighttime have skyrocketed since election day, just coming in a close second to CNN which is now the leader in cable news. FOX has fallen drastically in both daytime and primetime, coming in third.  Wallace has definitely found her home on MSNBC as a former republican (she now refers to herself as independent), I am glad for her - she's a great talent who wasted her time on 'The View'.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Nicolle Wallace is sitting pretty in her 2 hour slot on MSNBC each afternoon, and prime time coverage of special events. The ratings for MSNBC daytime and nighttime have skyrocketed since election day, just coming in a close second to CNN which is now the leader in cable news. FOX has fallen drastically in both daytime and primetime, coming in third.  Wallace has definitely found her home on MSNBC as a former republican (she now refers to herself as independent), I am glad for her - she's a great talent who wasted her time on 'The View'.

Nicole's awesome! I wasn't able to watch The View as consistently when she was on, but I am a big fan of hers on MSNBC. She is definitely too talented and classy to be on a show with so much petty drama, thanks to you know who. 

10 hours ago, Haleth said:

I love, love the special broadcasts when she, Rachel Maddow,  and Joy Reid are together. They banter and gossip like girlfriends at the bar. I want to be their girlfriend too. 

It's fun getting your news from people you'd want to be friends with, isn't it? I feel this way about Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon. Actually, I'd want to be more than Chris' friend. 😍

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Haleth said:

I love, love the special broadcasts when she, Rachel Maddow,  and Joy Reid are together. They banter and gossip like girlfriends at the bar. I want to be their girlfriend too. 

I love coverage when it's the three of them (and even better when Steve Kornacki's there, too). It's too bad Ari Melber is rarely involved in that, since he's another MSNBC host I enjoy a great deal.

• Love 8
On 6/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, lookeyloo said:

I don't know what Mr. Wallace is like, but, this guy must have a magic trick!  I watch her show just about every day and when he is on, I remain perplexed about the connection.

This is an old post, but these two are still together as far as I know. I imagine Nicolle’s marriage became rocky as she leaving the Republican Party. If Mr. Wallace remains a staunch R, the marriage would be practically unsustainable. Not everyone can be a Mary Matalin and James Carville  

I don’t see a spark between Nicolle and Michael, but Nicolle is a pro.  I imagine if the two were to break up, we would never know it by how she treats him  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, AryasMum said:

This is an old post, but these two are still together as far as I know. I imagine Nicolle’s marriage became rocky as she leaving the Republican Party. If Mr. Wallace remains a staunch R, the marriage would be practically unsustainable. Not everyone can be a Mary Matalin and James Carville  

I don’t see a spark between Nicolle and Michael, but Nicolle is a pro.  I imagine if the two were to break up, we would never know it by how she treats him  

Yeah I can't imagine being married to someone with different politics. 

• Love 3

I haven't seen much of Mike Schmitt on Nicolle's show lately so I was wondering if they broke up.  Probably not a good idea to date someone you work with professionally.  However I would make an exception for Nick Confessore and his dreamy blue eyes.

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, Haleth said:

I haven't seen much of Mike Schmitt on Nicolle's show lately so I was wondering if they broke up.  Probably not a good idea to date someone you work with professionally.  However I would make an exception for Nick Confessore and his dreamy blue eyes.

There's an exception to every rule. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2021 at 7:00 AM, Haleth said:

I hadn't realized until recently Wallace divorced her husband, whom she used to talk about (in a good way) on 'The View'.

As far as Confessore - eww. He looks like Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:28 PM, RealHousewife said:

Nicole's awesome! I wasn't able to watch The View as consistently when she was on, but I am a big fan of hers on MSNBC. She is definitely too talented and classy to be on a show with so much petty drama, thanks to you know who.

When Wallace was on, she was sitting with Whoopi, Rosie Perez and Rosie O'Donnell. Everyone thought there would be tension between Rosie O and Wallace, but the real tension was between Whoopi and Rosie. Wallace and Perez just sat there, most of the time, watching the volleyball game. Neither one of them fit in, and neither one of them seemed to care,  so it was no surprise to see them cut from the show. (It only got worse when O'Donnell left mid-season, and Raven took over for Rosie).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2021 at 12:22 PM, LetsStartTalking said:

When Wallace was on, she was sitting with Whoopi, Rosie Perez and Rosie O'Donnell. Everyone thought there would be tension between Rosie O and Wallace, but the real tension was between Whoopi and Rosie. Wallace and Perez just sat there, most of the time, watching the volleyball game. Neither one of them fit in, and neither one of them seemed to care,  so it was no surprise to see them cut from the show. (It only got worse when O'Donnell left mid-season, and Raven took over for Rosie).

I'm a huge Rosie O fan. Why do you think there was tension between her and Whoopi? I don't remember that well, only the drama between Rosie and Elizabeth. 

3 hours ago, buffynut said:

Rosie has a new granddaughter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKrs-SyB1yX/

Sorry, can't figure out how to copy the pic from Instagram. 😕

Adorable! Thank you for posting. 🙂

• Love 2

The topic is the personal lives of former View hosts; not rehashing why they are former hosts or posting long diatribes about how you feel about the current hosts.   Stay on topic.

I listened to a Michelle Collins Podcast today and she said she is going to write a book about her time on The View and how she wasn't protected by anyone there.   Whether she writes the book remains to be seen.  Just thought it interesting.

• Useful 6
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I listened to a Michelle Collins Podcast today and she said she is going to write a book about her time on The View and how she wasn't protected by anyone there.   Whether she writes the book remains to be seen.  Just thought it interesting.

Do you happen to remember which episode you were listening to? I'd love to hear it. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Tammy12 said:

Do you happen to remember which episode you were listening to? I'd love to hear it. 

The one where where she discusses the Harry and Meghan interview. I think it was the Monday following it. 

18 hours ago, Haleth said:

I don’t know but I’m guessing not. He hasn’t been on her show in ages. 

He's actually on her show now but Nicolle isn't there, so that is interesting.

• Useful 1
On 1/23/2021 at 9:30 AM, Haleth said:

late to the party on this but just wanted to cosign on this! During the election I had a vivid daydream that I took a girls weekend with Rachel, Joy, and Nicolle. I love them together. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, bannana said:

I saw him.  Nicolle was supposed to be on air today.  She tweeted shortly after 4 that she is sick but will be back tomorrow.  Claire McCaskill tweeted an hour earlier that she would be on with her today so I'm assuming it was a last minute decision on Nicolle's part. 

• Useful 2
52 minutes ago, bannana said:

Yeah, of course he is since I said he is never on. 🙄

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Yeah, I flipped it on a few minutes late, and saw him, and was like "Oh!" and then the host came back, and I was like "Hmmm. He's on, but Nicole isn't..." 🤔

• Love 1