Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

On 6/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, maggiemae said:

Good grief - she should be proud of him and not mocking him!

YES!   this is a kid she has always described as a special needs kid, I think she once said he was on the autism spectrum.   so, when he says, as a teenager, "Mom don't dress like that when we might see my friends,"   it is something to be celebrated.  He's acting like a typical teen!   Instead, she's arguing, and posting it on social media, to embarrass him further.  Basically, teens want their parents to fade into the background when there are peers around  Jeffrey doesn't want his friends staring at his mom's knockers.  He doesn't want her acting like she has to be the center of attention.  

Why can't she just listen to and respect his point of view?  Wear your tight pants and sports bra to the gym, when your son isn't there to see people looking at your boobs bounce up and down.   (yeah, I have some good-sized knockers, and they BOUNCE - wear a t-shirt over a sports bra)  do NOT show off your boobs when your son is around.  

And all those hashtags?  including something about Jesustakethewheel?  give me a fucking break!   Jeffrey should be taking a video of her, and posting it online with hashtags like #mymomtryingtobehot   #embarrassingparents  #momcoverupyourtits   

• Love 11
(edited)

Jedediah did a AMA (Ask Me Anything) on her Instagram the other day and some people asked her about things related to The View. As much as I disagreed with Jedediah during her time on the show, I think it’s cool that she’s still close with some of her former co-hosts. 

7976AD62-99FC-4A08-BD31-6243B6BA85BD.jpeg

8FB84100-F2A4-4F2D-9E32-4D12780E2F27.jpeg

Edited by Alexis2291
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

10 HOURS AGO, XINGU SAID:

At least Nicolle Wallace admits she's a former Republican and states why. I miss her on The View.  

Then I wrote: But we get to see her every weekday...with much more airtime on her own show! Deadline White House on MSNBC

I'm probably way behind, but I just read that Nicolle is getting divorced after 14yrs of marriage.  She is dating one of the "contributors" on her show (a cute guy 12yrs? younger).  They had to "disclose their relationship" to MSNBC.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

10 HOURS AGO, XINGU SAID:

At least Nicolle Wallace admits she's a former Republican and states why. I miss her on The View.  

Then I wrote: But we get to see her every weekday...with much more airtime on her own show! Deadline White House on MSNBC

I'm probably way behind, but I just read that Nicolle is getting divorced after 14yrs of marriage.  She is dating one of the "contributors" on her show (a cute guy 12yrs? younger).  They had to "disclose their relationship" to MSNBC.

Michael Schmitt?? Really??? 

1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

Actually, she is divorced, but I haven't seen anything about her current guy.  Pictures???

3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I answered my own question!!! LOL.

Mike Schmidt, 35, and Wallace, 47, decided they had to disclose their relationship to MSNBC, according to Page Six.

image.thumb.png.f5b838dbf7f9258f49476c6e9a5924f8.png

I don't know what Mr. Wallace is like, but, this guy must have a magic trick!  I watch her show just about every day and when he is on, I remain perplexed about the connection.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I watch her show just about every day and when he is on, I remain perplexed about the connection.

Her husband was an Ambassador to the UN.  This guy is a diligent and brilliant investigative reporter; maybe his pillow talk was more exciting.  If his voice bothered her she could ask him to whisper.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I don't get it either.  He annoys because he always wears a shirt and tie and a fleece or golf jacket.  Right there, he is disqualified from any kind of sex or relationship.  But that is just me. 😇🤨

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, bannana said:

I don't get it either.  He annoys because he always wears a shirt and tie and a fleece or golf jacket.  Right there, he is disqualified from any kind of sex or relationship.  But that is just me. 😇🤨

Ha!  Not just you.  I always yell at him to put on a suit jacket when he's on camera.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Haleth said:
11 hours ago, bannana said:

Ha!  Not just you.  I always yell at him to put on a suit jacket when he's on camera.

I like that look.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt--that he just got in from some reporting job and quickly slipped on that "interesting" jacket.  I don't know why men have to wear shirt/tie/jacket when reporting the news anyway.   Why?  Seems like a silly requirement.  I love a smart guy.  If I want people to overlook my looks, I should overlook theirs.

ETA:  And especially reporting WEATHER!

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 6

A commenter mentioned on a political forum several months ago that Nicolle was no longer wearing her wedding ring, so I figured she was no longer married, but I'm shocked about her and Mike Schmidt.  I looked it up, and this was first reported in various places in late March.  I had no idea.

His casual black jacket bugs me too.  Doesn't he wear it even in the summertime?

Two weeks ago I found out about another media couple that are occasionally on her show at the same time  - Betsy Woodruff and Jonathan Swan, who are engaged.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, lusinia said:

- Betsy Woodruff and Jonathan Swan, who are engaged.

Now that is an adorable couple.  Both cutie pies. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 4

If Sherri Shepherd is still paying child support for their baby-by-surrogacy, I wonder if her ex takes her to court occasionally as she takes on more and more and MORE jobs...and increases her income.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Apparently many sites don't know about Strahan and Sara...

"Good Morning America" co-host Sara Haines has welcomed baby No. 3, and it's a boy!"

(It seems to stem from USA Today but a search reveals many other sites have the same info)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

This headline is interesting, "Barbara Walters’ Health Reportedly Declining Rapidly With Press Already Prepping Her Obituary," because most news outlets have celebrity obituaries "prepped" long before any reports of declining health.

• Love 6
On 6/24/2019 at 6:48 PM, HaaCHOO said:

If Sherri Shepherd is still paying child support for their baby-by-surrogacy, I wonder if her ex takes her to court occasionally as she takes on more and more and MORE jobs...and increases her income.

I hope so.  I think what she did was disgusting.  You can blame Sal for being a mooch or whatever, but they both entered that agreement and wanted a baby.  You can't get "tricked" about that.  I cannot believe that she didn't lose some of her Hollywood standing after that, and I would have loved for her to face some tough questions about it.  I'm glad she has to pay.

Edited by abc123
Deleted an errant “o” correcting loose to lose.
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, abc123 said:

I think what she did was disgusting.  You can blame Sal for being a mooch or whatever, but they both entered that agreement and wanted a baby.  You can't get "tricked" about that.

I also  have zero sympathy for her regarding that whole thing.  Just because you decide you don't want the father anymore doesn't mean you get to decide you don't want the baby.  Men are crucified when they leave they turn their backs on their kids when they leave the mother. Since Sherri did it so quickly and with such a cavalier attitude proves to me she only wanted the baby to make Sal happy. That baby is better off without her as a mother.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I also  have zero sympathy for her regarding that whole thing.  Just because you decide you don't want the father anymore doesn't mean you get to decide you don't want the baby.  Men are crucified when they leave they turn their backs on their kids when they leave the mother. Since Sherri did it so quickly and with such a cavalier attitude proves to me she only wanted the baby to make Sal happy. That baby is better off without her as a mother.

Sal has done a good job raising "that baby".  See for yourself!!!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, abc123 said:

I hope so.  I think what she did was disgusting.  You can blame Sal for being a mooch or whatever, but they both entered that agreement and wanted a baby.  You can't get "tricked" about that.  I cannot believe that she didn't lose some of her Hollywood standing after that, and I would have loved for her to face some tough questions about it.  I'm glad she has to pay.

This situation is where I ceased being interested in her AT ALL.  It was horrible and while Sal may have been an asshole she chose him, chose to have a baby via surrogacy, and then she was trying to get out of it.  Horrid woman.

• Love 13
On 8/29/2019 at 4:09 PM, Natalie68 said:

This situation is where I ceased being interested in her AT ALL.  It was horrible and while Sal may have been an asshole she chose him, chose to have a baby via surrogacy, and then she was trying to get out of it.  Horrid woman.

She also claims to be a Christian and pro-life..

• Love 7
On 8/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, blondiec0332 said:

I also  have zero sympathy for her regarding that whole thing.  Just because you decide you don't want the father anymore doesn't mean you get to decide you don't want the baby.

This is probably a similar argument that SHE would make to any woman needing an abortion.  Her ignorance and selfishness are boundless.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, blondiec0332 said:

Since Sherri did it so quickly and with such a cavalier attitude proves to me she only wanted the baby to make Sal happy.

Cavalier, arrogant, and so disgusting!  She also wanted that baby (and the lengths she went to get one) to boost her showbiz image as a loving Christian mother.  Sal's little boy is Sherri's son's half-brother.  I wonder if they'll ever meet.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TheView said:

Despite never having been a permanent co-host, I just want to announce Rachel Campos-Duffy had her ninth baby. When she appeared earlier this season, Joy called her a former co-host. 

Being a guest co-host doesn’t make one a former co-host. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

She and Mike broke up?  It's going to be awkward having him as a guest.

She's still with Mike. I mean she's dating after the divorce. 

Edited by TheView
On 6/6/2019 at 8:23 AM, tinkerbell said:

A sports bra can be worn at the gym. And on a smaller-breasted woman, looks quite appropriate.  Jeffrey  was embarrassed to go on a hike with his mom having her assets on display.  Good for him!  He knows what his peers would think or say.  

And Sherri  should think twice about using social media to try to humiliate her son. She's been doing it since he was a toddler,  hes a teen now.

Sports bras have really evolved.  You dont need them as only underwares.  I wear them in pool when when working outwear them while cleaning.  Slim woman could wear anytime, anywhere.  If i was going out Id def not wear unless all others are in the wash...and even then. Haaaa!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

There isn't a forum for Deadline: White House, is there? Nicolle is so good and always has really good guests who know their stuff.

The mods have said no. ☹️

• Love 1