Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Because Meghan McCain can’t understand that maybe Megan Markle doesn’t want to be a distraction and doesn’t want to make it about her?  McCain is such a narcissist.  She thinks it’s “chickening out” to not be combative and make a spectacle of herself.

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/13/meghan-mccain-rips-meghan-markle-for-skipping-coronation/amp/

Meghan McCain makes a lot of assumptions in that garbage column. As if she knows the reasons the Duchess of Sussex isn't going.  I'm not surprised McCain would jump on the I hate Meghan Markle bandwagon. And that first pic of McCain? Jesus she looks awful.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 4/14/2023 at 10:26 AM, bluegirl147 said:

Meghan McCain makes a lot of assumptions in that garbage column. As if she knows the reasons the Duchess of Sussex isn't going.  I'm not surprised McCain would jump on the I hate Meghan Markle bandwagon. And that first pic of McCain? Jesus she looks awful.

That is an old photo of her, but that bun she sports for important events in her life is always tragic. 

• LOL 3
On 1/19/2023 at 12:49 PM, Snapdragon said:

I actually like the name Liberty, it just seemed too on the nose for Megan.  

My guess for baby #2 is Dove.  Seems like it'd be Megan's style and it pairs well with Liberty/Libby.  Of course, now that I've written that, watch her go totally off script and name the baby something along the lines of Kayla.

I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I HATE that name.

On 2/16/2023 at 9:15 PM, TheView said:

Jedediah Bila is a huge Andrew Tate fan these days 

Doesn't that mean she needs to give up any pretense of being a modern and smart woman?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I HATE that name.

Doesn't that mean she needs to give up any pretense of being a modern and smart woman?

I watched some of Jed's content because I really am a very open person. Her defense of Tate, putting down childfree women, the way she talks about women's looks/bodies, she's not a "good vibes" person. MM could be hateful, but even she came across as more pro-female than Jedediah. 

• Like 2

Scum like Tate and other people like them feel threatened by childfree women because we don't want kids, don't feel like it's out duty to have them and don't feel like something is wrong with other women feel like we do. They're also the kind of people who have no problem using their kids as manipulation tools to get their wives to be more subservient to them because women aren't equal to men in their eyes. 

It was apparent that Jedediah could be kind of out there at times during her time on The View. I never thought she'd get this extreme though. The paycheck and being on national TV could've been incentives to hold back some to keep from getting fired. If so it didn't end up working for her because the show was hell bent on bring MM aboard. Maybe the anger from that mess helped send Jed further in the wrong direction. She could also be one of those people who will do and say anything to stay on TV.

I hate that "good vibes only" kind of crap too.  In my opinion that alone doesn't make someone a bad person.  If a person wants to live their lives using that philosophy they're more than welcome to, just don't try and force it onto others.

• Like 1
On 5/6/2023 at 1:16 AM, Jaded said:

Scum like Tate and other people like them feel threatened by childfree women because we don't want kids, don't feel like it's out duty to have them and don't feel like something is wrong with other women feel like we do. They're also the kind of people who have no problem using their kids as manipulation tools to get their wives to be more subservient to them because women aren't equal to men in their eyes. 

It was apparent that Jedediah could be kind of out there at times during her time on The View. I never thought she'd get this extreme though. The paycheck and being on national TV could've been incentives to hold back some to keep from getting fired. If so it didn't end up working for her because the show was hell bent on bring MM aboard. Maybe the anger from that mess helped send Jed further in the wrong direction. She could also be one of those people who will do and say anything to stay on TV.

I hate that "good vibes only" kind of crap too.  In my opinion that alone doesn't make someone a bad person.  If a person wants to live their lives using that philosophy they're more than welcome to, just don't try and force it onto others.

I didn't use good vibes to suggest I'm for toxic positivity/good vibes only. Jed literally gives me bad vibes. I thought she had some decency to her, but she'll say anything to get clicks. The people I consider good vibes are simply good people and not toxic. They don't say things solely to be provocative or put people down for not wanting the same things in life. If I wanted sunshine and rainbows 24/7, trust me, I wouldn't tune into The View. For example, I consider many of the View hosts throughout the years "good vibes" even if they're strong, outspoken women who rub many others the wrong way by calling out the problems we have in this country and abroad. I don't think most people would leave their presence feeling negative, because they wouldn't be put down for their age, relationship status, if they have kids, what religion/if any they practice, etc. 

• Applause 2

Nicolle Wallace and her husband, Mike Schmidt announced today that they had a baby girl a few days ago.  I was confused as I didn’t know she was pregnant.  Turns out she wasn’t. Not sure if they used a surrogate or adopted but best wishes to them!

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, Haleth said:

Nicolle Wallace and her husband, Mike Schmidt announced today that they had a baby girl a few days ago.  I was confused as I didn’t know she was pregnant.  Turns out she wasn’t. Not sure if they used a surrogate or adopted but best wishes to them!

She used a surrogate.  She says nobody knew.  They named her Isabella Sloane Schmidt.  She is a cutie.

https://www.today.com/parents/msnbc-nicole-wallace-baby-izzy-rcna126295

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3