Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

From Meghan's Instagram:

I helped usher and was present during my fathers transition to the next life after his battle with brain cancer. The next year I had my first miscarriage. The year after I gave birth to my magical baby girl. The year after I had another horrible miscarriage. And, any day now I will be giving birth to another magic baby girl that I truly can’t believe how lucky we have been blessed to welcome soon.

Did we know she had a second miscarriage?  I don't remember that.

9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

From Meghan's Instagram:

Did we know she had a second miscarriage?  I don't remember that.

I did not know about second miscarriage. I also didn't know she was an usher to the afterlife. These nepotism babies get all the jobs.  Something about that list of things she has done.....like one of those things doesn't belong there? I don't know. Odd. Not for her, though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I'm predicting another book or audio book this time about miscarriages' which may be why news of her 2nd one came out. While I'll admit there is a stigma around talking about both.  Having said all of that when it comes to Megs she profited from her constant mentions of stigma around grief like those speaking engagements so I see her using that and miscarriage discussion as a way to get her name out there again. I wouldn't be surprised if Megs had dreams of giving a TED Talk someday since she seems to think she's the authority on so much stuff.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, StaceyNotStacie said:

I wonder what she’ll name this one

Maybe something from the National Anthem or America the Beautiful.  Dawn?  Star?  Amber?  Majesty?

Or maybe she got it all out of her system and she'll name it something normal.  I really liked Sage for Liberty's middle name.  Too bad she didn't use it for the first name.

11 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Maybe something from the National Anthem or America the Beautiful.  Dawn?  Star?  Amber?  Majesty?

Or maybe she got it all out of her system and she'll name it something normal.  I really liked Sage for Liberty's middle name.  Too bad she didn't use it for the first name.

I actually like the name Liberty, it just seemed too on the nose for Megan.  

My guess for baby #2 is Dove.  Seems like it'd be Megan's style and it pairs well with Liberty/Libby.  Of course, now that I've written that, watch her go totally off script and name the baby something along the lines of Kayla.

• Like 2

My first thought with the name Clover was the younger sister in What Katie Did.  I can't see Meghan reading classic kid lit though so I doubt that's where she got it!  Anyway happy for them.  Maybe she'll be so busy with 2 kids she'll step off the public stage?  Yeah...

• Like 1

I adore the name Clover.  Couldn't use it as husband didn't care for it (though I feel that if one of our daughters had been born around St. Patrick's Day, I could have convinced him), so I'm happy to see it get some real world use.  I like Jade too, though paired with Clover, the name's a bit...green.  Still, it's better than some of the nonsense names celebrities give their kids these days so yay for that and congrats to Megan.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Axie said:

She no longer is on tv regularly so she can stop with pretending she’s a super patriot. 

I understand loving your country and being proud of your family's military service. But I don't get people who value being patriotic above all. Like being nice.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I understand loving your country and being proud of your family's military service. But I don't get people who value being patriotic above all. Like being nice.

For Meghan I think it was performative. Like look at me I'm such a good person.

• Like 1

After digging I found out these tweets were about someone named Baba Vanga who was a psychic that died in 1996. Apparently she made predictions over the years about the future and I guess aliens were involved in ones for 2023. I don't believe any of it. What caught my attention was the joke about Meghan.

• LOL 3
On 2/16/2023 at 11:15 PM, TheView said:

Jedediah Bila is a huge Andrew Tate fan these days 

She's also very anti-vax and anti-pharma. Sure, I'm all for eating well and getting exercise, but I wouldn't be able to function without my thyroid meds.

34 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I'm glad to say I have no idea who this guy is despite hearing his name a lot

Same.  I had to look him up when the whole brou-ha-ha with Greta Thunberg hit the news.  Based on what I've since read (and wish now I hadn't) I am very surprised someone who would ever have hosted a show like The View would be a fan.

• Like 1
On 2/22/2023 at 10:53 AM, bluegirl147 said:

https://people.com/health/meghan-mccain-says-shes-being-urged-to-take-ozempic-4-weeks-after-giving-birth-its-horrifying/

I don't believe her.  I think she was looking for something to be a topic for her latest column and said everyone is talking about this drug so I will bring it back to all about me.

given that she's friends with a mix of Fox News personalities and Real Housewives are you really surprised her friend group uses Ozempic for weight loss and or would suggest it to her? I wouldn't be.

• Like 2

Or possibly she’s using “people say” like another well known personality who actually means “this is what I think.”  Maybe she’s looking for validation (attention) for wanting to jump into the Ozempic pool.