Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

There is a thread on Rddit about their jewelry listings.  I wonder if some of those people are putting things in their cart to kind of sabotage sales.  Not accusing anyone but I've seen crap like that go down before.

Can you send me the link please? 

10 hours ago, Turquoise said:

They look like they're made out of those Oxy acne pads I used when I was a teenager.
Poor dears.

My first thought was they used cotton makeup remover pads. I feel sorry for these girls. Why would anyone make something like this and try to sell it. But the bigger question is why would someone buy them? I don't know how old these girls are but they apppear to have stunted social development. 

• Love 18
9 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

EA627B15-34DD-4118-AEB0-4D10DDD27097.jpeg

837BE574-3D35-43F8-9D78-DD9948E601A1.jpeg

6A47CE8C-7384-47DF-A406-30DE303877A5.jpeg

373C4808-B860-4DB1-AF1A-8C8564B6297C.jpeg

From their store

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SistersCreationsKR?ref=nla_listing_details

Even Jill doesn’t wear their creations

Ok, here we go....starting on top , L to R.........

1. Shrinky-Dinks   2. Pictures of pie crust and backwards pie crust. 3. Cutting from Magic Eye book.

4. Toilet seats from Barbie Dream House  5. Cut up fall cards  6. Cut up burlap ribbon from Dollar Tree

7. Cut up fall napkins  8. Bottom of pot pie dish 9. Another pie dish

10. Tracing of a Yankee Candle Car Jar spritzed with air freshener 11. Tracing of Breast Cancer symbol from October mailer, also spritzed

Those poor kids....luckily, they aren't aware how bad this is.....

Edited by drafan
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I think they make very few of each item. When do the singing housekeepers have time to make lots of jewelry? Each pair of earrings costs about eight cents to make and a couple of dollars to ship, so there is profit with little investment. However, they have competition, and these ugly pleather earrings look like a fad that will soon disappear. 

I buy on Etsy, but I shop carefully. So far, I've been pleased with what I bought. I'd never buy something I could easily make myself in five minutes if I thought I needed it. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LilJen said:

Do my eyes deceive me, or does Jilly have some of those “invisible” braces on her teeth?

I've seen this before in pictures of other people, usually people with big teeth. It seems to be just something the camera does in certain light, but I don't know what or why. 

Speaking of invisible braces, how is Samuel doing with his aligners from Braces of the Month Club? You'd think Jill would brag about how diligently he wears the devices (unless he doesn't) and how well they're working (unless they aren't). Doesn't she have to promote the company on social media to get a discount? 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D70220DE-9171-47BC-8343-BB083BD69721.jpeg

Nurie, learn to turn off your phone for your own sanity.

These people are the reason I will never use the word “precious.” Or “journey” 🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Nurie, learn to turn off your phone for your own sanity.

These people are the reason I will never use the word “precious.” Or “journey” 🤣🤣🤣.

Or sweet. If my friends were "sweet," they'd be boring. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, mynextmistake said:

Things I learned from this post:

1. Nurie has a NEW phone.

2. In low light, Jill R. looks like a day-shift stripper on her smoke break.

3. Nurie has a NEW phone!

4. Nehemiah has begun to realize his grandma is SEVERELY crazy, and he finds it SEVERELY alarming.

5. Did I mention Nurie has a NEW phone?!?

And BME and GWE didn't buy it for her. That means Jill now wants a new phone too. 

Are you listening, Nathan? Jillmas is just a week away. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

And BME and GWE didn't buy it for her. That means Jill now wants a new phone too. 

Are you listening, Nathan? Jillmas is just a week away. 

Jillmas, I love it!  Perfect.

Those poor sons-in-law.  She would bleed them dry.

• Love 1
On 12/17/2021 at 10:59 AM, iwantcookies said:

0E676889-702D-413E-9407-A2BADC01AB78.jpeg

ABC36BE7-C655-400D-B776-8676B5D0D343.jpeg

That picture sent shivers down my spine. Jill looks so sinister!

Definitely gives “Welcome to Gilead, I’m Aunt Jill” vibes. I think Jill must’ve gotten acrylics or gel many months ago and keeps painting over them. It looks so gross.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

You're welcome.  I swear she has man-hands!  It also looks like she's gained considerable weight in her arms.

Not just in her arms. That's why she photoshops her body photos so often. She must have eaten well while the stimulus money was flowing in, and Plexus Slim hasn't helped because it's a scam. 

• Love 10
On 12/16/2021 at 8:34 PM, ginger90 said:

47AAC36C-8E11-44B0-AD7F-FE891090BBCE.jpeg

I can’t believe that anyone would buy, or wear, those.  I guess they sold out because people feel sorry for Kaylee and Renee.  The earrings look just like a 3rd grade craft project.  There’s not an ounce of class or common sense in the entire Rodrigues family.  It’s pitiful.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, awaken said:

Wow, Nehemiah sure does look like a Keller!

Thank goodness!

On 12/18/2021 at 3:30 PM, lianau said:

I'm wondering if poor baby Nemo is being subjected to the  Pearl method ?

He will be in a few months. ☹️

On 12/18/2021 at 12:38 PM, mynextmistake said:

Things I learned from this post:

1. Nurie has a NEW phone.

2. In low light, Jill R. looks like a day-shift stripper on her smoke break.

3. Nurie has a NEW phone!

4. Nehemiah has begun to realize his grandma is SEVERELY crazy, and he finds it SEVERELY alarming.

5. Did I mention Nurie has a NEW phone?!?

@mynextmistake, is it to early to start Nemo escaping journal entries?

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, lianau said:

Why does this look like she was planted there and she's up to her knees in the ground .

If you drink Plexus, your gut will be SO happy that you will be as serene as a majestic oak tree…..?

• LOL 7
13 hours ago, Madtown said:

@mynextmistake, is it to early to start Nemo escaping journal entries?

For maximum effect, Nemo should only try escaping when visiting MeMe & Poppa - to get away from the crazy! And then he could express his joy at being back home. If he was also happier back near Grandma Suzette, well then it would make for something nice for MeMe to read when she's scrolling these boards!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, BetyBee said:

For maximum effect, Nemo should only try escaping when visiting MeMe & Poppa - to get away from the crazy! And then he could express his joy at being back home. If he was also happier back near Grandma Suzette, well then it would make for something nice for MeMe to read when she's scrolling these boards!

Remember that Nurie spent a summer (?) with the Pearls a couple years ago and seemed to enjoy it . 😐

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Remember that Nurie spent a summer (?) with the Pearls a couple years ago and seemed to enjoy it . 😐

Thankfully, it was just a couple of weeks. But the Pearls fed them real fruits and vegetables, and the girls time, while structured, wasn't at the frenetic pace Jill enjoys. 

The Pearls, vile as they are, were BETTER THAN JILL.

• Love 11