Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Take a deep breath and undefraud yourselves with this gem.

michelle-duggar-cheerleading-photos-secr

Sorry...but what has been seen can never be unseen.

But in all seriousness, what is so freaking immodest about the way she was dressed?  Nothing.  Skirts and dresses are so much more immodest imho.  No chance of seeing upskirt in a pair of Levi's!  

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I had never heard about this "umbrella of protection" but I couldn't help but notice that apparently Jesus and the husband aren't very good protection since under each of their umbrellas rain continues to get through.  Only the wife umbrella in the diagram I saw kept the rain out, so personally they should cut out the middle men and let the wife handle things.  As usual the woman's the only one who gets it right!!

I don't know why this reminded me of something from many years ago during the feminist movement. Some guy said that men were better because they had two different chromosomes (XY) and women only had one (XX). My friend maintained that women were superior because they weren't missing a leg (Y). Its all how you look at it...

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

But in all seriousness, what is so freaking immodest about the way she was dressed?  Nothing.  Skirts and dresses are so much more immodest imho.  No chance of seeing upskirt in a pair of Levi's!  

Yup, cuz apparently this is considered more modest than Michelle in pants.

Jessa-Duggar-and-Ben-Seewald-in-Orlando.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mollie said:

Sorry.  Do you like this one better?

0 0 Jim Bob.jpg

Oh my, she's wearing SHORTS in this picture.

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Wow, that is one frumpy maternity outfit & of course, it has puffy sleeves. What year was this taken? It has to be around circa 2004 since the TTH is in background. Jackson was born in 2004 & Hannie 2005 & wasn't she pregnant with one of them when they moved in?  They were in hurry to get house done before baby was born but I think baby came first. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Seems Jim Bob likes it from behind. 

Well, Jim Bob is reputed to have breath that smells like death's asshole.  Maybe that is the only way Michelle can stand to be joyfully available for him without vomiting.  

• Love 9

Now THOSE are pics for Jill and Derek to hang in their bathroom!!!!

I had a pair of white moccasins exactly like that when I was in fourth grade in the 80s that I absolutely adored. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, awaken said:

I had a pair of white moccasins exactly like that when I was in fourth grade in the 80s that I absolutely adored. 

But I bet you didn't buy them at a thrift shop and you stopped wearing them after the 80s?  And you certainly weren't wearing them in the mid 2000's, were you?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Mollie said:

Sorry.  Do you like this one better?

0 0 Jim Bob.jpg

Once I got past the whole vomiting thing after looking at this -- I realized this pic made me sad because I realized that at some point in time, they were actually NORMAL

• Love 9
4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Once I got past the whole vomiting thing after looking at this -- I realized this pic made me sad because I realized that at some point in time, they were actually NORMAL

Oh no, they were  never normal. They looked a little more normal, but they had to have some latent crazy to go down the Gothard road.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Mollie said:

0 0 1 Michelle in Pants.jpg

3.jpg

So THIS is why the Dillholes etc all do this move.  Its a mom and dad thing.  Been married for nearly a million years and Mr. Natalie has yet to put me in this pose.  We must be doing it wrong.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Marigold said:

Fast forward to 2015 or so...Jim Bob and Michelle on the mini golf course.  Dry Humping. 

Seems Jim Bob likes it from behind. 

Jim Bob takes Michelle

(scroll down for the dry hump at golf course

It would be the first and last time my husband ever did that to me..in public, and in front of my kids, and kids-in-law to be.

Not saying it would, or wouldn't be ok in private ;-)

rps20170321_141146.jpg

• Love 6
On 3/20/2017 at 6:27 PM, Lady Edith said:

Ah, but if a woman wears pants she might get uppity and start doing the things that only men are allowed to do, things that may only be done by men, who officially wear the pants -- like, be the boss. That's why she must never ever wear the things that pertaineth to a man. She might get ideas and get out of the man's control!

• Love 6

And not for nothing, but Michelle was embarrassed with Jim Bob dry humping her from behind like that....she laughed it off but she didn't like it. 

Michelle laughs off a lot of what Jim Bob says or does. 

• Love 7

If I had a nickel for every time Michelle giggled at Boob's bafoonery with a look on her face like she's dying inside, I'd buy you all steaks.

• Love 17
On 3/20/2017 at 5:59 PM, GeeGolly said:

Hey, look, Mullet was actually white then. This must have been taken before the local Walmart started carrying EZ Self-Tan in Cheeto Orange. 

They moved into the TTH a few months after Johannah was born. 

• Love 3

Looking at that picture of Michelle in the Peter Pan shirt and daisy jumper has me wondering how she breast fed Johannah without getting almost completely undressed or pulling her dress up from the bottom. She'd need a shower curtain to keep modest.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Anonymousie said:

Hey, look, Mullet was actually white then. This must have been taken before the local Walmart started carrying EZ Self-Tan in Cheeto Orange. 

They moved into the TTH a few months after Johannah was born. 

She was probably pregnant with Hannie then. Remember how long that house was under construction? The exterior was finished long before the interior (aside from the PER-PEN-DICK-U-LAR wall studs) . By the time she had Jenni, she was starting to ditch the frumper/Peter Pan collar look for the ubiquitious green shirt, denim skirt, and black hose. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

She was probably pregnant with Hannie then. Remember how long that house was under construction? The exterior was finished long before the interior (aside from the PER-PEN-DICK-U-LAR wall studs) . By the time she had Jenni, she was starting to ditch the frumper/Peter Pan collar look for the ubiquitious green shirt, denim skirt, and black hose. 

I think she may have started to ditch the home-made clothes about that time because they had some money coming in from the show. Prior to that, they were essentially living on charity -- the house belonged to the church, and their groceries were "love offerings." She couldn't very well go out and buy fancy thrift store clothing when they had no money to feed their children.

• Love 1
Just now, SMama said:

But could blow $250 K on a failed senate run. Way to respect the sanctity of life.

It still boggles the mind. They were dropping babies like bunnies, living on charity, and JB spent that much on a failed Senate campaign. You know what he could have paid for with the first 10K or so? Polling. It wouldn't have been hard to determine that he was going to lose big, and save $240,000 to buy his children some food and his wife some clothes.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

It still boggles the mind. They were dropping babies like bunnies, living on charity, and JB spent that much on a failed Senate campaign. You know what he could have paid for with the first 10K or so? Polling. It wouldn't have been hard to determine that he was going to lose big, and save $240,000 to buy his children some food and his wife some clothes.

His ego wouldn't let him admit to the extreme likelihood that he'd lose. I'm surprised he didn't run again. 

• Love 4

But God talked to him in a "supernatural" way (his word from their book) by tossing a penny three times.  I forgot if it was heads or tails. Then just like that his kids were no longer hungry. Asshole.

16 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think she may have started to ditch the home-made clothes about that time because they had some money coming in from the show. Prior to that, they were essentially living on charity -- the house belonged to the church, and their groceries were "love offerings." She couldn't very well go out and buy fancy thrift store clothing when they had no money to feed their children.

The Duggar's owned that house on Johnson Rd. in Springdale, Arkansas.  They bought it in March, 1993, and moved in when they had five children sharing two bedrooms.  That's the house where the molestations occurred and where the Discovery Channel first filmed the family.  They lived there with 14 children (and another on the way) when they moved out.  They sold it to the church next door and the church tore it down and put up a parking lot. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

What they needed the most was a place to live.  They had 14 kids jammed in two small bedrooms, some sharing beds and some sleeping in the living room.  They had 16 people in the house and only two bathrooms with an inadequate hot water heater.  $250,000 would have bought a mansion in NW Arkansas in 2002.  

http://www.inquisitr.com/2306378/duggar-family-outed-for-child-endangerment-and-maltreatment-2/

• Love 3

Right, then they moved into the "rental" (what was that about renting again, Boob?) until the TTH was complete. However, the facade of the TTH was done in earlier specials that they taped c.2004. I think it was shown as a cut-in in the special when they were transitioning from Johnson Rd. to the rental showing that it wasn't yet complete. However, the facade was and Hannie was born in 10/05 if memory serves, so very easy for TLC to take a quick pic of them in front of the house (but far enough away to not show the incomplete interior). The pic was probably actually a promo for TLC's upcoming Hannie birth special. It had been a while since the Duggars had a special, since the early ones ran almost two years prior. The new batch of specials ran in 2006. 

• Love 1