Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I think God, in His infinite wisdom, give us the sense to realize when we've had enough kids...or at least most of us...

God told me that two was enough.  Problems in both pregnancies, two emergency cesareans and decade-long issues related to the pregnancies screamed that loud and clear.  

I remember what it felt like to have two little ones.  The stress, sleep deprivation, it takes a toll.  I totally understand M's laundry room breakdown.  But that should've been a HUGE wake up call to both her AND Jim Bob.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

God told me that two was enough.  Problems in both pregnancies, two emergency cesareans and decade-long issues related to the pregnancies screamed that loud and clear.  

I remember what it felt like to have two little ones.  The stress, sleep deprivation, it takes a toll.  I totally understand M's laundry room breakdown.  But that should've been a HUGE wake up call to both her AND Jim Bob.  

It's interesting that JB and J'chelle are convinced that God is in constant communication with them and yet, when he does say something, they don't listen. When Gothard says something, though, they do.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

It's interesting that JB and J'chelle are convinced that God is in constant communication with them and yet, when he does say something, they don't listen. When Gothard says something, though, they do.

Yeah, where's that dude that popularized the saying: "Here's your sign!"

Or the story about the drowning guy who refused all help. Then standing before his Maker who told him: I sent you a rope, a life ring, and a rescue boat!!!!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

When they do realize that so much of this is unnecessary BS, I predict Jana will be the one who has the meltdown. She has sacrificed her whole life - with the threat of hell and without being able to make the choice to live this way - and she has been hated by her mother, pretty much locked up and fixed to raise everyone younger than her, had to deal with medical emergencies no kid should have to handle, received no education and minimal job skills AND icing on the cake - she's the one who hasn't been 'rewarded' with daddy finding her a Prince Charming. Then she'll get to watch her younger, fewer siblings be able to do far more 'normal' things without the constant worry she had when raising her siblings.

When Jana finally reaches her breaking point and decides she has to be the one to make her own happiness, I hope she clocks Michelle straight in the countenance and demands backpay and lost wages from Jimbob. 

Oh come on, Jana has her tattoo parlor to fall back on. That's likely all she's going to get from Boob. I don't she ever marries, Boob will probably make sure it's to a guy who has his own place, ie. Jeremy. No free Duggar houses for her to live in. 

3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

When they do realize that so much of this is unnecessary BS, I predict Jana will be the one who has the meltdown. She has sacrificed her whole life - with the threat of hell and without being able to make the choice to live this way - and she has been hated by her mother, pretty much locked up and fixed to raise everyone younger than her, had to deal with medical emergencies no kid should have to handle, received no education and minimal job skills AND icing on the cake - she's the one who hasn't been 'rewarded' with daddy finding her a Prince Charming. Then she'll get to watch her younger, fewer siblings be able to do far more 'normal' things without the constant worry she had when raising her siblings.

When Jana finally reaches her breaking point and decides she has to be the one to make her own happiness, I hope she clocks Michelle straight in the countenance and demands backpay and lost wages from Jimbob. 

THIS! I want to like this so many times!!!!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I think God, in His infinite wisdom, give us the sense to realize when we've had enough kids...or at least most of us...

No, man, it wasn't God, it was Bill Gothard.

• Love 2

STOP TEASING ME.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Missy Vixen said:

I'd get that on PPV. Make it happen, TLC!

Unfortunately, I expect Jana'd need extensive help from somebody else to encourage her to get to such a point. She's had her brain warped on a daily basis for way too long. Her habitual trained-in responses would keep pulling her back to reluctantly accepting that her disgusting parents are right and she's wrong. And who's she got who could fill the role of urger and rebellious discussant? I doubt the Duggarlings could do it for each other because every one of them seems too brainwashed and too soggy-spined. If they'd produced even one clear rebel in the bunch, that person could help the others. But we haven't seen a born rebel yet. JB and M were ridiculously lucky in who they spawned. And the spawn, terribly unlucky. 

• Love 8
On January 29, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Oh come on, Jana has her tattoo parlor to fall back on. That's likely all she's going to get from Boob. I don't she ever marries, Boob will probably make sure it's to a guy who has his own place, ie. Jeremy. No free Duggar houses for her to live in. 

That would make me so mad, but it could happen. My dream is to see Jana decorating her own house that she will live in, with or without a husband. There has to be at least a tiny part of her that found it unfair that she was decorating Jill's beautiful McMansion, where she probably wouldn't even appreciate the work that went into it. 

• Love 1

From the above link:

Jim Bob Duggar

"teaches invaluable lessons about equipping and releasing children to follow what God has called them to do"

Realising? Did they mean realizing, or releasing? The former is bullshit and the latter implies they can leave the compound to follow their dreams. They are children not trout.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, flyingdi said:

Is that Tom Harmon the same one as Mark Harmon`s dad?

• Thomas Dudley Harmon, sometimes known by the nickname "Old 98", was an American football player, military pilot, and sports broadcaster. Wikipedia
  • Born: September 28, 1919, Rensselaer, IN
  • Died: March 15, 1990, Los Angeles, CA
  • Height: 6′ 1″
  • Spouse: Elyse Knox (m. 1944–1990)
  • Children: Mark Harmon, Kristin Nelson, Kelly Harmon
  • Awards: Heisman Trophy, Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year
3 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I'm still trying to figure out what Michelle does all day.   Does she have anything to do with maintaining her household, cooking, caring for her children??   What does she do with all of the hours in her day??

All she does is drink Starbucks and looks at Blob with that dumb dog expression.  Sorry dogs.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I'm still trying to figure out what Michelle does all day.   Does she have anything to do with maintaining her household, cooking, caring for her children??   What does she do with all of the hours in her day??

I used to say she ran the family "ministry" business which included a complicated calendar and correspondence for the show and all that surrounding chaos, other speaking engagements, books and book tours, protest/political events, etc. Michelle has been a full time working woman and never a true stay at home mom since the show started. These days I can't imagine it being as time consuming and Jana seems to help out on at least the correspondence side so you'd think she'd have more time for her precious children, now more than ever.

• Love 1

She makes eggs and turkey bacon in the morning for Jim Bob and whichever kids are awake at that point.  I think she also handles all of the back stage work for their empire...making arrangements for speaking engagements, etc.  I do agree that she may handle the family  calendar and make travel arrangements.  That's a full time job right there!  Those folks sure are on the go a lot!  

I really don't think that she has much interaction with the littles at all.  The only one who seems to want to be around her is Josie, and that's because she is a speshul one.  The other kids seem to look at her as a piece of furniture.  It may be different in real life, but from what I've seen the show has never shown the kids giving her random hugs or kisses or asking her to play with them.  

I just don't think she is involved in their lives much at all. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I used to say she ran the family "ministry" business which included a complicated calendar and correspondence for the show and all that surrounding chaos, other speaking engagements, books and book tours, protest/political events, etc. Michelle has been a full time working woman and never a true stay at home mom since the show started. These days I can't imagine it being as time consuming and Jana seems to help out on at least the correspondence side so you'd think she'd have more time for her precious children, now more than ever.

I guess she figured out that, if you actually "don't have a heart for kids," what you need to do is have about 50 of them. And then there'll be enough so that they can take care of each other and you can spend your time doing something else. (Drink Starbucks in a drug-fueled haze? Look for the small rodents and birds that have crawled into your hair and got caught there? Gaze at Jim Bob -- which is why you need the drugs?)

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Aaaaaaand, she "works out" on her elliptical.

Aaaaand be joyfully available for her headship, although she admitted 'that' doesn't take long...

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

Aaaaand be joyfully available for her headship, although she admitted 'that' doesn't take long...

One can only imagine.

Maybe Jim Boob can moonlight making commercials for the new K-Y product that allegedly slows male orgasm, hm?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Missy Vixen said:

One can only imagine.

Maybe Jim Boob can moonlight making commercials for the new K-Y product that allegedly slows male orgasm, hm?

In this particular case, I would assume faster is better. Those Starbucks coffees aren't going to drink themselves.

• Love 8
On January 28, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Lady Edith said:

I was in my local warehouse store today with the younger of my two ducklings when we happened upon a large family.  Mom and dad looked to be in their early 30s.  Their six children appeared to range in age from 8 or 9 years old to around 9 or 10 months and it appeared that mom was pregnant again, maybe 8 months or so.  The temperature today was around 30 degrees and windy, yet all the girls were in long skirts (including mom).  

Mom and Dad both looked absolutely exhausted.  Mom had huge dark circles under her eyes and looked as if she was about to cry.  Dad was trying his best to wrangle the three kids in his charge. The kids were not acting out in any way, just being young, bored kids on a shopping trip.  Wanting to look at things, walking off, that sort of thing.  The parents were definitely frazzled.  

When I looked at them I saw Jim Bob and Michelle at their age.  And it really made me think about what life was like for them.  Dear lord, it's no wonder Michelle had a breakdown!  I remember how hard it was to wrangle my two when I took them shopping at that age.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have four more on top of that!

Seriously, if this was what life was like for them in the early days, why on God's green earth would they keep having kids?  

Because they were both brainwashed and deeply entrenched in the Gothard cult.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

She makes eggs and turkey bacon in the morning for Jim Bob and whichever kids are awake at that point.  I think she also handles all of the back stage work for their empire...making arrangements for speaking engagements, etc.  I do agree that she may handle the family  calendar and make travel arrangements.  That's a full time job right there!  Those folks sure are on the go a lot!  

I really don't think that she has much interaction with the littles at all.  The only one who seems to want to be around her is Josie, and that's because she is a speshul one.  The other kids seem to look at her as a piece of furniture.  It may be different in real life, but from what I've seen the show has never shown the kids giving her random hugs or kisses or asking her to play with them.  

I just don't think she is involved in their lives much at all. 

I think Josh and Josie are the only two children that she developed a true maternal bond with:  Josh, because he was firstborn and Josie, because of her medical issues, which pretty much forced MEchelle to spend many, many hours of one-on-one time with her.  The other 17 kids received one-on-one only when she was breastfeeding them and that only lasted the first six months of their life.

• Love 5

If Michelle could not handle having x number of kids at the time of her breakdown, she should have stop right there. She is seriously obsessed with having children. The sad thing is her children suffer because of it. Another sad fact is Jill is following in her footsteps, so a third generation of Duggars are suffering because of the their grandparents and parents' mistakes.

My parents are far from being parents of the year, but my mom and dad decided no more kids after my mom's last pregnancy. She had a miscarriage a year and a half before I came along. When I was four or five, she was going to have another baby. Sadly, she had a rough pregnancy and was rushed by ambulance to Great Falls. My little brother was stillborn, and my mom almost died. The doctor had a nice long talk with my dad, and another one with my mom, He ask my mom about her three children and said if she got pregnant again the chances are great she and the baby would not make it. She made the decision to have surgery to prevent more pregnancies and to be there for her three children. In otherwords, she thought how another pregnancy and dying would affect her children and her unborn child's health and wellbeing. My little brother was severely mentally and developmentally disabled, would have been in a lot of pain and discomfort, serious heart and other medical problems, and would have needed 24/7 care. She may not have been the best mother in the universe, but in my opinion, she did think of her husband and children. Too bad Michelle cannot say the same thing.

31 minutes ago, Darknight said:

Why does JB need his ego stroked every minute

If by ego, you mean his....you know..., well, you're onto something here. Because when one breaks it down, his entire ego stems from the abilities of his...errr....stem.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Darknight said:

Why does JB need his ego stroked every minute

Because he has that fabulous personality combo of being a humungous gigantic yuuuuge egomaniac while simultaneously being childish, deeply insecure and needy and greedy as all get out? 

And because over those damn 33 years idiot Meeechelle has used the ultimately kinda self-destructive ploy of constantly playing to those weak tendencies so she can get her way as well? (Self-destructive because, having played to his deep character weaknesses for so long, she's now stuck with doing it forever and ever and ever until they both fall over into speechless decrepitude?)

What a depressingly enmeshed, non-developed couple of pseudo-adults those two are. And to think that they've frequently been paid to give speeches supposedly enlightening others about how to be a great couple and run a great family. I'm amazed that anybody falls for their pitiful act. Especially in the years since they've plastered their transparently lame "couple moments" all over the internet. And yet they've had plenty of paychecks that show people have. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Because he has that fabulous personality combo of being a humungous gigantic yuuuuge egomaniac while simultaneously being childish, deeply insecure and needy and greedy as all get out? 

And because over those damn 33 years idiot Meeechelle has used the ultimately kinda self-destructive ploy of constantly playing to those weak tendencies so she can get her way as well? (Self-destructive because, having played to his deep character weaknesses for so long, she's now stuck with doing it forever and ever and ever until they both fall over into speechless decrepitude?)

What a depressingly enmeshed, non-developed couple of pseudo-adults those two are. And to think that they've frequently been paid to give speeches supposedly enlightening others about how to be a great couple and run a great family. I'm amazed that anybody falls for their pitiful act. Especially in the years since they've plastered their transparently lame "couple moments" all over the internet. And yet they've had plenty of paychecks that show people have. 

Bit men are leaders. They're head of household. Real men don't need their egos stroked every damn second of the day. 

1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The man has 19 kids...not the only thing he had stroked every 15 minutes.

I wonder if they only banged for pregnancy or if they banged just because. Also wondering about period sex. JB looks like the type who falls asleep after he gets his. Michelle probably doesn't know what pleasure is. 

• Love 3

JB is a horndog; the putt putt incident made that abundantly clear. I actually feel sorry for Mechelle having to lie back and think of TTC several times a week while that ass pleasures himself. At least, in her words, "it doesn't take long,"

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

JB is a horndog; the putt putt incident made that abundantly clear. I actually feel sorry for Mechelle having to lie back and think of TTC several times a week while that ass pleasures himself. At least, in her words, "it doesn't take long,"

She probably tells herself that it doesn't take long so she can bear it. Two minute rabbit fucks in a sore cookie while being smothered by Jim Boob's halitosis and Aquanet fumes.

Michelle is still a very attractive woman, so it must be flattering to still be desired, but she deserves to derive some benefit from it.

• Love 3

Given that Dr. Wheat's sex book didn't include the clitoris in its depiction of the female anatomy, I have serious doubts that she's ever experienced pleasure. But her cookie? It's got to be stretched to kingdom come. She probably is fortunate not to feel that much. You KNOW the guy has never heard of lube, or even if he has, would refuse to use it. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Given that Dr. Wheat's sex book didn't include the clitoris in its depiction of the female anatomy, I have serious doubts that she's ever experienced pleasure. But her cookie? It's got to be stretched to kingdom come. She probably is fortunate not to feel that much. You KNOW the guy has never heard of lube, or even if he has, would refuse to use it. 

I would imagine she'd have a sore cookie from being torn from so many deliveries, particularly if she wasn't getting stitched up. And going through menopause hasn't been much fun for my cookie, and I've never given birth, so I don't imagine hers feels good either.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I would imagine she'd have a sore cookie from being torn from so many deliveries, particularly if she wasn't getting stitched up. And going through menopause hasn't been much fun for my cookie, and I've never given birth, so I don't imagine hers feels good either.

Amen.  I only had one (via C-section) and peri-menopause has not been kind to my cookie.  :=(

• Love 2