Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

The  J & M picture was shown on another Duggar site.  It just said it was taken on a "recent weekend getaway" but didn't say when. It also mentioned they "enjoy wearing matching shirts."  Ugh!!

• Love 1

I think this is the first baby/toddler pic we've ever had of Mechelle. Can't decide who she looks like (or if she looks like any of them...on my phone, so it's hard to tell).

It's so strange not to see the poodle mullet! 

• Love 2
On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I think this is the first baby/toddler pic we've ever had of Mechelle. Can't decide who she looks like (or if she looks like any of them...on my phone, so it's hard to tell).

When she was normal

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Darknight said:

They're always on getaways

This one was (ostensibly, if they are to be believed) last weekend. I guess they had to rest up before the wedding. I remember my parents (mother, especially) working her ass off to make my wedding a success weeks before the actual day. Of course, I worked on it as well, but my parents didn't take off a week before the big day to chill out. 

• Love 2
On 03/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Joe.

6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

This one was (ostensibly, if they are to be believed) last weekend. I guess they had to rest up before the wedding. I remember my parents (mother, especially) working her ass off to make my wedding a success weeks before the actual day. Of course, I worked on it as well, but my parents didn't take off a week before the big day to chill out. 

What, exactly, would Michelle be taking time off from?

• Love 12
On 10/28/2016 at 11:03 PM, Malvina said:

And nothing says romance like a big ol' bowl of ChexMix. 

Though the paper doily is a nice touch. And they dressed alike!

They really are looking better. Healthier.

Except for the mullet.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

What, exactly, would Michelle be taking time off from?

I was putting myself in THEIR heads. Mechelle slaves over that stove cooking EGGS! Over easy, scrambled, soft boiled. It's HARD!!!! :D

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, louannems said:

If I were Michelle,. I would need time off from JB.  I would need to get away every now and then ALL ALONE!

Exactly. And yet her one eternal obtrusive "buddy" is right there.  So she's not getting away from him.

• Love 3
On 04/11/2016 at 5:11 AM, Sew Sumi said:

I didn't know Michelle was born in the forties. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

The Duggars should be very proud of me. I  work in a supermarket and I  read the newest tabloid article about them for free ?

Oh, but you should be reading them for free while in a checkout line or waiting room...not while working at a JOB where all that godless heathenness might rub off on you!

• Love 6
On 11/5/2016 at 2:32 PM, Kokapetl said:

I didn't know Michelle was born in the forties. 

Ha, ha, Maybe she liked the little dress so much, she had it blown up and modestified to wear to the JinJer wedding spectacle. Teasing us with a little peek. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 2
On 11/5/2016 at 2:45 PM, Jynnan tonnix said:

Oh, but you should be reading them for free while in a checkout line or waiting room...not while working at a JOB where all that godless heathenness might rub off on you!

I quite enjoyed getting paid about reading about them.

• Love 2

No one cares about your marriage, Duggars. NO ONE. Not even the generation of people you've raised to revere it. Not really.

(Also, how deliciously thin skinned that they need to respond to things like tabloid headlines.)

• Love 19
45 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Of all the "tabloid" headlines and such, THIS is the one they chose to post about. 

That is the tabloid story that seems to connect with people.  I've had several people tell me the Duggars are getting a divorce.

• Love 2

Wonder what they're dressed up for? Are they replicating the cover of the magazine? Except he's wearing his dark suit on the cover.  Looks like what they wore to Jessa's wedding.  That silver/gray suit is what I've dubbed JB's Wedding Suit, since he has worn it to all three of his daughter's weddings. It still looks cheap & ill fitting as it did for Jill's, the wedding it came from. The suit was OK when originally worn with a white shirt.  He keeps pairing it with dark shirts which makes it look terrible.  (Just my fashion opinion.)

• Love 3

The Globe had on its cover today that Prince Charles has done a palace coupe and effectively locked up the Queen.  I guess Queen Elizabeth will have to come out of the palace with Charles in cuffs being marched away by the Palace Guard.  Gotta refute these tabloids.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Malvina said:

Really JB and Michelle?  Can't stand the thought of one of your daughters getting the attention for getting married last week so you've got to remind the world it's all about you?  Really?  Pathetic.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I think it's pretty funny. 

Jessa did one too when she was pregnant holding up a tabloid that said "delivery room drama"

Yeah, cause having an event that gives you a considerably-greater-than-zero chance of bleeding out isn't drama. Drama is ... uh.... intra-family child molestation? No ... uh ... uh .... Well, nothing that ever happens to the Duggars, in any case.

Edited by Churchhoney
because "greater than' and "less than" are really really different
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Apparently the story in In Touch is about Josh & Anna, NOT JB & M. I guess JB & M just look at the pictures.

Nope, you're wrong. EVERYTHING is about JB & M. Even when it's about someone else, it's about them. This pic proves it.  But yeah, looking at pictures and not actually reading the five words printed in In Touch = spot on.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Defrauder said:

Really JB and Michelle?  Can't stand the thought of one of your daughters getting the attention for getting married last week so you've got to remind the world it's all about you?  Really?  Pathetic.

Please, I'm surprised MEchelle didn't parade around the house in her wedding gown at the Jin TTH wedding afterparty. Or re-post a shit load of pics of her & JB at THEIR wedding. Come to think of it, Jessa & Jill didn't do the wedding attention grab thing this time either. Are they learning?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Apparently the story in In Touch is about Josh & Anna, NOT JB & M. I guess JB & M just look at the pictures.

Way to go JB and Michelle, making divorce rumors that actually aren't about you - about you.  You've hit another new low.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lulu69 said:

Please, I'm surprised MEchelle didn't parade around the house in her wedding gown at the Jin TTH wedding afterparty. Or re-post a shit load of pics of her & JB at THEIR wedding. Come to think of it, Jessa & Jill didn't do the wedding attention grab thing this time either. Are they learning?

Didn't Michelle hang up HER wedding dress, as a decoration, at one of her kid's wedding?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Marigold said:

I think it's pretty funny. 

Jessa did one too when she was pregnant holding up a tabloid that said "delivery room drama"

Oh, she was perfectly entitled to post that one. I would have done. It was a week before the birth and she was big pregnant posing with the tabloid. A D list celebrity birth normally does not get a cover.

It just occurred to me that Jessa is providing us a public service by underscoring what an epic fail her parents experiment was... Had they just gone away, we never would have seen how messed up it is.

• Love 2