Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

It wouldn't matter to me if it was another family.  We know these kids don't have any supervision.  I can just see Josie grabbing the car keys & asking Jordyn if she wants to go for a ride.  I can also picture one of the Duggar vehicles crashed into MEchelle's elliptical area.  (Ala Marie Barone on Raymond)

Edited by Barb23

It's probably all for the show. They just showed a clip of JB teaching Amy and JInger to drive a standard. JB is probably thinking let me get this pic now, then I'll teach them to drive together and we can use both when we do their retrospective$. 

Looks like the next public birthday greeting will be going to Josie on December 10th.  I may as well just write it for them:  Our dear precious Josie, Happy 7th birthday.  You are such a miracle in every way!  Every day we marvel at all of your accomplishments from walking to almost talking to your adorable smile.  As the baby of the family you are cherished by everyone around you as you touch their lives with your special self.  You remind us and everyone how you came into the world and that children are a blessing because you are.  Happy sweet birthday!

• Love 16
59 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

So Josie's not an encourager? ;)

OK let's throw that in there somewhere - you encourage us and everyone by reminding us how you came into the world.....

28 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Or growing in the Lord with a servant's heart?

Josie a servant?  Never!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Defrauder said:

OK let's throw that in there somewhere - you encourage us and everyone by reminding us how you came into the world.....

Josie a servant?  Never!

Haha! That was partly my point...I could so see them unironically saying this about her! 

29 minutes ago, Defrauder said:

Josie a servant?  Never!

Let's not forget the #prolife.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Defrauder said:

Looks like the next public birthday greeting will be going to Josie on December 10th.  I may as well just write it for them:  Our dear precious Josie, Happy 7th birthday.  You are such a miracle in every way!  Every day we marvel at all of your accomplishments from walking to almost talking to your adorable smile.  As the baby of the family you are cherished by everyone around you as you touch their lives with your special self.  You remind us and everyone how you came into the world and that children are a blessing because you are.  Happy sweet birthday!

You forgot to add that her new jurisdiction is family driver and her favorite food is counter crumbs.  Otherwise you got it SPOT ON!  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You forgot to add that her new jurisdiction is family driver and her favorite food is counter crumbs.  Otherwise you got it SPOT ON!  

Yes you're right, how could I forget, we've got to add that in somewhere. OK, let's pick up after 'remind us of that every day' -  while you are such a good and special helper wanting even more jurisdictions as you attempt to drive the family around and clean up the crumbs on the counter the best way you can.

10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Don't forget, her favorite hobby is playing beauty shop manicure with canned fruit juice. 

OK, after clean up the crumbs on the counter the best way you can..- and try to be so grown up by doing your nails in the bowl of fruit juice, our little Josie the designated baby of the family for life needs no utensils. 

• Love 6

IIRC, JB took  (?takes) one or more of the kids as accountability partners with him when he went somewhere to prevent him from going astray or God forbid, being tempted by a lady in the Mini Mart.    I think it was explained in one of the episodes.  

It would be one thing if they explained it as "We have so many kids, we like to take one or two with us on errands as a chance to spend a little one-on-one time with each child." I believe the Gosselin's said they did this in the early days of Jon & Kate Plus 8. Instead (and as usual) the Duggar's have to make it super creepy and about sex

• Love 10

Completed public birthday greeting for Josie:

Our dear precious Josie, Happy 7th birthday.  You are such a miracle in every way!  Every day we marvel at all of your accomplishments from walking to almost talking to your adorable smile.  As the baby of the family you are cherished by everyone around you as you touch their lives w your special self. You encourage us by reminding us and everyone how I risked both of our lives to make you come into this world to remind us of that every day.  While you are such a good and special helper wanting even more jurisdictions as you attempt to drive the family around and clean up the crumbs on the counter (Josie's favorite food!) the best way you can. You try to grow up by doing your nails in a bowl of fruit juice because as the designated baby of the family for life you are denied proper utensils.  Happy public birthday greeting Josie, we hope someday you will be able to read this on our Facebook page. Love, Mommy and Daddy and the other 18 not as special miracle siblings.

• Love 13

I watched the Kate +8 show last nite.  Even tho Kate isn't one of my favorite people, she does seem to know her kids & their personalities. They did flashbacks of Kate describing  their personalities when they were babies & toddlers.  Then they flashed to now & Kate explained how some of them still have same character/personalty traits (Hannah is like Kate, is the leader & wants to be in charge.)  & some have changed.  (Think it was Hayden who was serious & they called the Professor when he was little but now he is the family comedian.)  She knows her kids as individuals not just saying the same old lines--they have servants hearts, they encourage their siblings, etc.  It was nice hearing her explain life lessons, as she called them, to the kids & encouraging them to want to do better than the norm.  She even explained she was working with one of the boys who seemed to need more "encouraging" than the rest.  

I didn't even mind when they went shopping at Cotsco.  Maybe it was because Kate explained she tries to buy organic & how things have changed for better in past 10 years regarding what types of (healthier) food the stores carry now.  They even showed some of the girls picking out a seaweed product & they loved it. Don't think we would find seaweed in the Duggar's shopping cart or them knowing it is edible.  

Granted Kate is a control freak to say the least, but it was nice to see there are large families out there where the parents know their children as individuals just not 1 of 19.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

Is Carol the one wearing the upholstery fabric or the one wearing the sweatshirt with what looks to be a backpack?

I think Michelle is the youngest sibling in her family so Carol is the older lady.. 

Edited by Barbie
5 hours ago, Vaysh said:

Jaysus, Mechelle looks absolutely miserable in every single one of those photos. That rictus grin...

Maybe she left her meds home.

Even Boob looks like he's being tortured.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Missy Vixen said:

Personal to J-Chelle: The lovely Dolly Parton herself would tell you to cut your hair...

The first time Michelle met Dolly she didn't really know who the singer was was.

I'm wondering if Michelle's sister is ill. Her complexion and hair give that impression. It looks like she may be sitting in some kind of mobile chair watching the parade while the rest of the family is standing. It can be stressful trying to get around with someone who is sick, particularly when it doesn't seem any J-slaves are around to help. That would account for the Dugs' grimaces.

• Love 1

Well, JD's in the background. I'm sure they have a van that they can load her into and put her chair in the back. We have to do the same when we take the MIL to the doctor on Monday. 

And yes, it's a royal PITA, but at least we're not driving. Her senior center has a driver who takes residents like this to doctor's appts. all the time. But he can NOT take you if you're totally wheelchair bound, and it doesn't look like Mechelle's sister is, so it's not as bad as it could be. It still sucks and is stressful. 

Dullard posted a pic from last night's parade earlier today. It looks like the entire family is at this Ozarks "cabin" this week. It's just so funny that they post all those "diversion" pics that they think will throw the leghumpers off the scent. They probably think that paps care, but I think they only care about the weddings. Those pics are where the money is, not a shot of them on a ride at Silver Dollar City. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

The first time Michelle met Dolly she didn't really know who the singer was.

I call BS on that. Dolly was huge during Michelle's childhood and high school years, plus they frequent Branson and Pigeon Forge, where Dolly has large holdings now. I can see the kids not really knowing anything about her, but Michelle is flat out lying. 

8 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

It's on Pickles, JimChelle got permanent custody of Michelle's nephew(?). Subject to yearly reporting. 

Cousin Oliver? Anything to extend a season and express some more flamboyant modesty about saving orphans or whatever. 

Also - what kind of situation was that kid in that the Duggars are an improvement. 

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

It's on Pickles, JimChelle got permanent custody of Michelle's grand nephew(?). Subject to yearly reporting. 

Pickles also suggests that Smuggar will molest him. There's just no history to back this up. It's irrationality like this that makes me want to slap her. She's old enough to know better. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Cousin Oliver? Anything to extend a season and express some more flamboyant modesty about saving orphans or whatever. 

Also - what kind of situation was that kid in that the Duggars are an improvement. 

IIRC, his mother has addiction issues and can't care for him, but since he grew up in the area it was determined it was best for him to be placed with the Duggars instead of shipping him to another state (also, my guess is that since Michelle is the youngest, none of the other great-aunts/uncles are physically or emotionally prepared for a teenager). 

I will withhold judgement for now-if they quietly take him in and don't parade him around/brag about it, that's great, but if they try to turn it into a show plotline I will totally judge. 

• Love 10

I was just browsing through the Duggars' Thanksgiving pictures and I cannot believe they had all those people squished into that tiny cabin. There couldn't have been more than one or two bathrooms, so do they just go the entire time without showering? I'd have to hightail it to the nearest Holiday Inn. I know they're used to it, but that much togetherness grosses me out. 

• Love 3

When the girls went on that all-girl trip to Branson earlier this year, did they stay at the same place? Sorry, I'm too lazy to look at the Duggars' album, and frankly I don't GAF about this stupid trip. 

I'm just wondering if Boob owns the property. Lord knows, they go to Branson enough to make it worthwhile and rent it out on weekends they're not using it. @Kokapetl, care to look into this?

21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I was just browsing through the Duggars' Thanksgiving pictures and I cannot believe they had all those people squished into that tiny cabin. There couldn't have been more than one or two bathrooms, so do they just go the entire time without showering? I'd have to hightail it to the nearest Holiday Inn. I know they're used to it, but that much togetherness grosses me out. 

And Jessa's barefoot

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

When the girls went on that all-girl trip to Branson earlier this year, did they stay at the same place? Sorry, I'm too lazy to look at the Duggars' album, and frankly I don't GAF about this stupid trip. 

I'm just wondering if Boob owns the property. Lord knows, they go to Branson enough to make it worthwhile and rent it out on weekends they're not using it. @Kokapetl, care to look into this?

6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I remember their motel room being bear themed, so that's probably it. 

I didn't see any fan pics, so it's hard to say. The Duggars' own pictures never show the cameras, but they usually don't document what they're filming, so I'd have to say that this isn't being filmed. Now, next week, if Jerick are really leaving for Danger America like they claim, a party will be thrown at the TTH. Nothing like what they had last time at Cross Church. But they'll film the shit out of it. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I didn't see any fan pics, so it's hard to say. The Duggars' own pictures never show the cameras, but they usually don't document what they're filming, so I'd have to say that this isn't being filmed. Now, next week, if Jerick are really leaving for Danger America like they claim, a party will be thrown at the TTH. Nothing like what they had last time at Cross Church. But they'll film the shit out of it. 

So we'll need to watch for pictures that Jessa posts. She is so savvy at throwing everyone off track. :)

Why wasn't Miracle Josie on the Ferris wheel?

Can you imagine how that cabin looked when they checked out?  Hope they get charged a damage fee because you know there has to be damaged items.  Did they have Thanksgiving dinner in the same (?fancier for them)  restaurant the Jslaves were filmed at?  Even tho the kids are older & should be better mannered, I just can't picture them having a nice family dinner at a restaurant with real cutlery & china plates.  And once again, what did they talk about? 

• Love 2

Just read on another site that Grandma Duggar, Amy & Dillon were also included on the Branson trip, as well as MEchelle's extended family which we knew.  I hope they had more than one cabin but we know with JB's cheapness & if TLC wasn't footing the bill, they were all crammed into that one cabin.  Fun time to be had by all......

• Love 3