Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Whitney: The Constable and the Carhop


  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts

Ha! My neighbor is a dog sitter and she just had two French bulldogs named Harley and Marley.

That's so funny because when my sister told me about it my response was "Those are dog names!" I think individually they wouldn't be so bad, but paired in a cutesy, rhymy way for twins? Hells no.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

  • 1 month later...

  • 3 months later...

On 1/13/2016 at 11:48 PM, BitterApple said:

That actually would be kind of cute and Cooper is one of those gender neutral names that would work for either a boy or a girl. I wonder if Zach and Whit even know who Bradley Cooper is.

I have a friend that had her first son, named him Jackson, a few years go by she's expecting boy #2 names him Daniel. A few years go by, we are at a get together and she is trying to wrangle them up to go home, by now she has shortened Jackson to Jack...."Jack and Daniel it's time to go home" somebody looked at her and said "did you do that on purpose" she looks perplexed "do what?" you named them Jack Daniel....lol, she had not even thought of it, it was hilarious. 

  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
On January 5, 2015 at 0:42 AM, BitterApple said:

If I'm not mistaken, Whitney also finished her certification program as a medical biller. Even though she's expected to be a housewife, at least she has a tangible skill that can make the family money in the real world.

What was whitneys biological parents names?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Annie2263 said:

What was whitneys biological parents names?

 

On January 3, 2015 at 3:55 AM, MunichNark said:

She was adopted by her family yes. I think they do look happy but what really irks me is the fact that she's now skirts only, she didn't grow up like that. Legalistic and unnecessary

What was Whitneys Biogoicial parents names?

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...

She posted a temporary IG pic of her and Bradley pumpkin picking a couple of weeks ago. She was wearing jeans then, too. She also banned me on that thread (still have no clue why). Maybe I said so a thing to another poster,m and they took offense and tagged Whitney? I don't remember it, but I rarely comment on fundie social media u less it2to engage another poster for being a moron. 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

She posted a temporary IG pic of her and Bradley pumpkin picking a couple of weeks ago. She was wearing jeans then, too. She also banned me on that thread (still have no clue why). Maybe I said so a thing to another poster,m and they took offense and tagged Whitney? I don't remember it, but I rarely comment on fundie social media u less it2to engage another poster for being a moron. 

Sometimes I wonder if we are banned elsewhere for our activity here. My IP address is banned from The Marriage Bed website and I never posted there. However I did post a link to it here.

Link to comment

Message board activity can be traced by a moderator (that's how they discovered Wanderwoman was the same person who made up Razing Ruth). Jessa banned me on IG because I had posted on a page that's Duggar-critical. She apparently banned everyone who posted on that thread. She'd already banned me once during Kissgate (yes, she was banning people on her honeymoon!), so I was careful not to post. I think some leghumpers find the Duggar critical pages when they do searches and run back to Jessa, tagging the pages. That's all I got. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Message board activity can be traced by a moderator (that's how they discovered Wanderwoman was the same person who made up Razing Ruth). Jessa banned me on IG because I had posted on a page that's Duggar-critical. She apparently banned everyone who posted on that thread. She'd already banned me once during Kissgate (yes, she was banning people on her honeymoon!), so I was careful not to post. I think some leghumpers find the Duggar critical pages when they do searches and run back to Jessa, tagging the pages. That's all I got. 

Explain the wanderwoman situation. I missed it.

Link to comment

Weren't you a mod at the time? LOL

Wanderwoman never posted on the actual Duggar threads that I can recall, but she was a force in The Prayer Closet. I am not a regular there, but even I saw enough of her posts to get that she was portraying tragedy after tragedy after tragedy. Moved to isolated location, had a micropremie, husband left her, baby needed a cochleal implant, blah blah blah. I don't know how she finally got busted; the last I knew of her story was the baby was reacting weird to sounds after the surgery. But I had my doubts, especially when she gave a range of where she lived. It wasn't far from where the troll really lives, and I know enough of both areas that I started feeling squicky but never said anything. At least she didn't beg for money like she was able to by setting up the PayPal on the Razing Ruth blog. 

The woman has a long history of this; she started with Khate Gosselin probably 10 years ago now. IRL, she has 3 or 4 kids of her own and her husband, who made good coin, left her. That's when she really ramped up the money scam with Razing Ruth. 

At any rate, I think most of the internet in these circles is aware of her now and won't fall for the sob stories or GoFundMe accounts for fake babies. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Weren't you a mod at the time? LOL

Wanderwoman never posted on the actual Duggar threads that I can recall, but she was a force in The Prayer Closet. I am not a regular there, but even I saw enough of her posts to get that she was portraying tragedy after tragedy after tragedy. Moved to isolated location, had a micropremie, husband left her, baby needed a cochleal implant, blah blah blah. I don't know how she finally got busted; the last I knew of her story was the baby was reacting weird to sounds after the surgery. But I had my doubts, especially when she gave a range of where she lived. It wasn't far from where the troll really lives, and I know enough of both areas that I started feeling squicky but never said anything. At least she didn't beg for money like she was able to by setting up the PayPal on the Razing Ruth blog. 

The woman has a long history of this; she started with Khate Gosselin probably 10 years ago now. IRL, she has 3 or 4 kids of her own and her husband, who made good coin, left her. That's when she really ramped up the money scam with Razing Ruth. 

At any rate, I think most of the internet in these circles is aware of her now and won't fall for the sob stories or GoFundMe accounts for fake babies. 

Yeah I was a mod but didn't pay attention to her after awhile so I was out of the loop by the time she was busted. Thanks.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

25 minutes ago, maraleia said:

Yeah I was a mod but didn't pay attention to her after awhile so I was out of the loop by the time she was busted. Thanks.

Your response just made me laugh out loud for some reason (probably the not paying attention to her) -  thanks!  

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Personally I'm always suspect of over sharers who only post in Small Talk threads, but never the actual forums that brought us here in the first place. Regulars on the Duggar board probably know where I'm going with this....

Anyways, back to Zach and Whit, I'm loving the jeans. Hopefully she doesn't get shredded in the comments the way Alyssa does anytime she posts a picture of herself in normal clothing.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

At least she didn't beg for money like she was able to by setting up the PayPal on the Razing Ruth blog. 

She was winding up to the hinting for money and I began complaining and vaguely warning people to beware sending money to internet strangers and a couple of other posters picked up trail and made it plain she was the same person.  Ruth began long before Kate with some other forums.  Sadly.

 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Personally I'm always suspect of over sharers who only post in Small Talk threads, but never the actual forums that brought us here in the first place. Regulars on the Duggar board probably know where I'm going with this....

I'd say beware the lot of them. 

I'm happy to see Whitney back in jeans and seemingly having a closer to "normal" household.  I hope they find or have found a regular church to attend rather than Gil's and treat their children much better.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Absolom said:

She was winding up to the hinting for money and I began complaining and vaguely warning people to beware sending money to internet strangers and a couple of other posters picked up trail and made it plain she was the same person.  Ruth began long before Kate with some other forums.  Sadly.

 

I'd say beware the lot of them. 

I'm happy to see Whitney back in jeans and seemingly having a closer to "normal" household.  I hope they find or have found a regular church to attend rather than Gil's and treat their children much better.

Pretty much why I only read the Prayer Closet thread (and then, only posts going back maybe two days) maybe twice a month. I did share there about my MIL's transition to assisted living and Absolom was a gem. :) But I tend to skim over non-regulars. I wasn't taken in by Razing Ruth in terms of giving her money, but she had me for a while. Once bitten...

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Wow, I stopped reading the Duggar forum and didn't realize that Wanderwoman was outed as the same person behind the Razing Ruth scam! I never donated money to Razing Ruth, but was definitely sucked in and and believed the story. 

I'm glad to see Whitney wearing jeans. I know it's small in the grand scheme of things, but it at least shows they're making some decisions independent of family beliefs. 

Link to comment

I think Whitney wore jeans before she ever met Zach. Supposedly she was converted to wearing dresses/skirts as a result of Kelly's influence, I remember hearing about - probably one of these threads.

The Bates family seems nice enough, but i'm finding it too boring to follow on a regular basis. And sorry, but any time that Lawson brings out his guitar to perform, I turn the sound down. I'm just not into his type of music at all. 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
On 10/31/2016 at 8:48 AM, BitterApple said:

Personally I'm always suspect of over sharers who only post in Small Talk threads, but never the actual forums that brought us here in the first place. Regulars on the Duggar board probably know where I'm going with this....

Anyways, back to Zach and Whit, I'm loving the jeans. Hopefully she doesn't get shredded in the comments the way Alyssa does anytime she posts a picture of herself in normal clothing.

There is one that always pings my suspicions.  For giggles I searched her handle and that's the ONLY forum she posts to.  Wonder if we are speaking of the same one?

It is a sad day indeed when wearing jeans is big news that might get one shredded online.  Such a different world than the one in which I live.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

There is one that always pings my suspicions.  For giggles I searched her handle and that's the ONLY forum she posts to.  Wonder if we are speaking of the same one?

It is a sad day indeed when wearing jeans is big news that might get one shredded online.  Such a different world than the one in which I live.

We definitely are.

Regarding the jeans, poor Alyssa got raked over the coals when she started wearing sleeveless tops and pants. If you're ever bored scroll through some of the comments in her posts. Unless she's deleted the Negative Nancies, some of those women are insane. You'd swear she was walking down the street naked or something.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Just now, BitterApple said:

We definitely are.

Regarding the jeans, poor Alyssa got raked over the coals when she started wearing sleeveless tops and pants. If you're ever bored scroll through some of the comments in her posts. Unless she's deleted the Negative Nancies, some of those women are insane. You'd swear she was walking down the street naked or something.

WOW!  I thought I was just being WAY too suspicious.  Maybe I was just having a fat day.  HA!

I am going to have to check it out.  I have my own theory how the rule of skirts came to be since MEN are the ones in charge of that religion and pants are clearly WAY more modest.  I was musing about the modesty thing this morning as I put on my makeup and I cannot imagine going from modest, don't look at my ankles or collarbone to FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS at the honeymoon.  Seems like that might take a minute.

  • Love 6
Link to comment

I think the idea behind fundie skirts has a lot more to do with taking women back to the 19th century than it does with modesty.  Same with long hair.

Years ago, Kelly and Gil dressed the girls in those godawful prairie-clown dresses that Michaela probably hand-sewed.  I once asked Kelly in a blog post about why they stopped wearing them.  She said they realized modern clothes could still be modest, and they didn't want to control the kids' lives that much. I have a feeling their financial situation improved as well.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

If you get the feeling that you are being practiced on, you probably are.

I'm so glad to see even the small signs that Zach and Whitney are living more normal lives with the return to jeans, TV, movies, Winnie the Pooh, a real world job, etc.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm watching the vow renewal segment now.

Why, except for ratings, money, endorsements and ratings wouldn't a normal couple just have an anniversary party?

Silly me 😆 I just listed the reasons.  At least, they'll stay married.

When any of the Housewives renew their vows, it's a sure bet they'll be divorced within a year.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, marypat57 said:

Sew Sumi:

Regarding #2 above:

I thought that Whitney's bio parents were killed in an accicent when she was 12.  So  who are the bio parents mentioned in the vow renewal??  

You have deets a bit mixed up. At some point in her early teens, Whitney left her bio parents (still don't know why) to live with the foster family. I am pretty sure that it was a daughter from this family who died in a car accident. The foster family had about 7 kids when Whitney married. It's not known how many were bio vs. fosters, but they all appeared to be younger than she.

Edited by Sew Sumi
Link to comment

I read that Whit's bio parents lost custody of her and that she was formally adopted by the other couple. Don't know why she ditched them, who took her in, housed, fed and clothed her during that time. Seems to me like she's not grateful to them as we never see or hear from or about them from Whit. She picked up with her bio parents at some point after marriage and I bet this has Kelly's fingerprints all over it. ( not believing in adoption, be with your natural parents at whatever cost...etc.). Sad all the way around. Kelly should mind her own business and take care of her own children many of whom are still young.

  • Love 6
Link to comment

The foster/adoptive (not sure which is true) father officiated Whitney's real wedding. This family was out of the picture before Bradley was born; her bio parents were at the hospital when he was born. 

Yes, like Whitney all of a sudden being "convicted" to wear dresses only, this situation has Kelly's grubby mitts all over the place.

  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
Link to comment

Why would Kelly be against adoption? She has 2 adopted sisters doesn't she? We saw her at the wedding of one of these sisters and she seemed very loving to this sister There were  recent pictures of Kelly with this sister. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Why would Kelly be against adoption? She has 2 adopted sisters doesn't she? We saw her at the wedding of one of these sisters and she seemed very loving to this sister There were  recent pictures of Kelly with this sister. 

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Because GOTHARD. Sins of the father and all that nonsense.

Exactly, Gothard is anti-adoption. That also having 2 adopted sisters who are both black didn't keep her from putting up 3 pictures of Confederates one being a grand wizard of the KKK on her walls that she claimed was her "Patriot" room when asked about it. I really doubt she's changed her mind on race or adoption. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
18 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Why would Kelly be against adoption? She has 2 adopted sisters doesn't she? We saw her at the wedding of one of these sisters and she seemed very loving to this sister There were  recent pictures of Kelly with this sister. 

Kelly's mother made that decision, not Kelly. Kelly was already married and having children of her own when that all came about so I hardly think she was very involved in that decision making. Beth, the one adopted sister we saw getting married, had a child out of wedlock and does not fall into the Bates line of thinking. So I'm guessing that Kelly may have some negative opinions of these sisters too. In terms of Gothard and most of his followers have been very negative about adoption, claiming that children carry the sins of their parent(s) and that is passed along to the household adopting them.

There is certainly more than meets the eye when it comes to Kelly and her relationships with her mother and siblings. Kelly may keep it sweet for appearances, but she clearly has some beliefs that most would find offensive. Highlighting confederate individuals as patriots, including prominent KKK members, is not exactly the sort of behavior one partakes in when wanting to be welcoming. And as for that wedding episode, as there is with most interactions Kelly has with her sisters (bio and not), there is a weird vibe that doesn't seem all that loving or natural between them. Perhaps it is the age gap or the fact that Kelly was raised without her siblings after her parents' divorce, but she is oddly disconnected at times. 

While Whitney has vaguely and sometimes not so vaguely referred to issues in her teen years and strife between her and her parents, there has never been a definitive answer as to the situation. She has loosely said that Kelly was encouraging her or an encouragement for her with the reconciliation between her and her biological parents. Was that simply acting as a sounding board, offering advice, or providing an ultimatum, we probably won't ever know. 

  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...