Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

https://mtonews.com/.amp/atlanta-housewives-gregg-cynthia-was-never-my-friend

So now Greg is walking back on his praise of Cynthia being like a sister to him during his illness. My money says Nene hid Greg's meds and he couldn't get them back until he denounced Cynthia.

If you're going to backtrack, what a hilarious stupid way to do it. I don't for a second doubt that Nene harassed him about this comment and in turn he basically pulled back the statement so that it wasn't seen conflicting with Nene's stance that apparently Cynthia was never her friend because she 'lied' about bringing Kenya to her own party. 

• Love 7

Is it true that Kenya and Phaedra might come back but not Shamari?  

Folks here can say they won’t watch, but I’m sure a lot more will, especially if what people say on YouTube and on SM is to be believed.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, zoeysmom said:

I get the impression Andy feels as if the fix all solution is to keep bringing back former RH.  I didn't raise the ratings all that much for NY, I don't think bringing Nene, Sheree and Kim back is the cure all.  Nene and Kim came back and expected some kind of red carpet welcome.  The present cast is so large is just doesn't resonate any longer.  

The problem is, after two or three seasons of a RH show, the participants have figured out how to get more camera time, and that means fake fights that are perpetually rehashed.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, luckyroll3 said:

I can't even believe that last season was only 25.....it felt like a fucking eternity!

That's nothing. Remember the season that had 397 eps?

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

... and what little interest I had in watching has evaporated.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:15 AM, cooksdelight said:

Writing bad checks!!! LOL, that’s perfect.

What are the odds they were written from one of Cynthia's checkbooks?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/19/2018 at 7:43 PM, cooksdelight said:

Remember when Kim Fields was on the show for one season, because she owed a shitload of taxes and needed the money? Here’s one more who they were considering asking to join the cast at one time. I guess it’s a prerequisite that you forget to pay taxes.

http://madamenoire.com/1015485/keshia-knight-pulliam-owes-over-100000-to-the-irs/

I did not know that's the real reason Kim was on the show! She was too good for these gals.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

The RH franchise is a quick way to make a lump sum of money in less than one calendar year, with minimal disruption to your life. They have - what? 4-5 months of filming in your hometown with 1-2 guaranteed trips. If you have any big events (birthdays, weddings, etc.) you can see if Bravo can pick up at least a portion of the tab, and if you play your cards right, you can get in and out without your reputation taking too much of a hit. If I needed to come up with a quick couple of hundred thou, it seems like a fine option for an actor/musician/model/creative type.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I would welcome a reformed and humbled Phaedra, but I'm not sure that's in the cards!

I do LOVE her little boys, though, and for their sake, I'd be willing to maybe, possibly, perhaps give Phaedra another try.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

I would welcome a reformed and humbled Phaedra, but I'm not sure that's in the cards!

I do LOVE her little boys, though, and for their sake, I'd be willing to maybe, possibly, perhaps give Phaedra another try.

If her adorable boys could be on without her that would be awesome because they are adorable. 

If she was reformed and humbled and apologized for the absolutely unforgivable accusations against Kandi....

• Love 6

This sounds like someone who isn't invited to return.  Shading the whole process a bit much for someone who would no doubt grab a peach if offered. 

Do you suppose that the backdrop in the photo is supposed to represent bats in her belfry? 

• Love 3

Lord, I did not know that Porsha, Cynthia, Kandi, and Kenya made like 1.5 million and Nene makes 2.8 million! 

Where did this come from? Because if true, Nene is definitely overpaid.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

And then this happened, I'm not surprised.

Oh lawd, not that “I need some attention” bullshit. I don’t think Todd is dumb enough to fumble his bag by pulling a Curtis, but I guess only time will tell.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, link417 said:

Oh lawd, not that “I need some attention” bullshit. I don’t think Todd is dumb enough to fumble his bag by pulling a Curtis, but I guess only time will tell.

10 hours ago, Marley said:

Todd really comes off bad in that article. What a bunch of bs that he needs attention. Why is a grown married man going to the club so much anyways. Really weird to me. 

You know Kandi brings In about 99 percent of the money in the family. Can you imagine how people would react if the genders were reversed? If a man is out hustling and providing a luxurious lifestyle for his family and a woman was out in the strip clubs all night instead of staying at home taking care of her newborn baby...the wife would be dragged on social media.

• Love 15
On 12/10/2019 at 7:49 AM, qtpye said:

It kind of bugs me that Nene is getting supposedly such a huge salary and she has barely participated in anything this season. 

I think Nene has been edited out of episodes due to her abhorrent behavior last year when she attacked the crew. I always hear how people who work in entertainment always praise the members of the crew. They are nameless and faceless people unknown to the public who work very hard to keep the shows running smooth. So, Nene's contempt for them has relegated her to being invisible. For a narcissist like Nene, not getting any attention is a fate worst than death. 

• Love 9

Color me pleasantly surprised at what looks to be a heartfelt apology coming from Nene to Porsha. 

Kenya's tears are crocodile tears. 

"Money ain't that important" - says Todd, who mooches off of Kandi's bag. "You gotta let [acting] go"? He's a douche to his daughter, he's a douche to his wife. Let your woman shine and thank her for all that she provides for you! 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 6

Why does Nene hate Kenya so much? I find it odd even for her.  I will never understand how these ladies could be in beautiful places in foreign countries and act like violent fools, smh.  Keep uplifting the Black race, ladies, it's not like we don't have enough problems in the world being Black.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Andy needs to hand out boxing gloves to Nene and Kenya at the next reunion and just get it over with.

Did I see Nene pull a “Punkin” there are the end?? Nasty!

(Yes, I’ve had an unhealthy love of trashy reality shows for over half my life now, LOL)

• Love 3