Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I think Phaedra is on the latest edition of "Marriage Boot Camp-Hip Hop Edition"....  Is she married to a Hip Hop guy?? Who knows! But, girl can't get away from  that TV coin, can she??  Guess all that mortician business just isn't bringing in the $$$ fast enough.

I saw on on a couple of sights that Phaedra said her funeral business is doing great because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Didn’t care enough to actually read the articles, but it sounds like something she would say.

She’s something else

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I saw on on a couple of sights that Phaedra said her funeral business is doing great because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Didn’t care enough to actually read the articles, but it sounds like something she would say.

She’s something else

God Damn....talk about tasteless. Proves to me she is still a nasty person.

• Love 5
(edited)
54 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I need to follow him for these pod recasts, much easier to get through.

Lol, Eva decided to leave RHOA. 

Nene is no fun to watch.

Who is more boring, Eva or Cynthia?

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I need to follow him for these pod recasts, much easier to get through.

Lol, Eva decided to leave RHOA. 

Nene is no fun to watch.

Who is more boring, Eva or Cynthia?

He's an idiot.  Didn't even know that Eva had a reality show on Oxygen....even though it only lasted about 8 episodes LOL.

Kandi's stupid if she's still mad a Porsha.  She should be mad at Bravo for airing the whole mess with her and not shutting it down like they did with Adrianne on RHOBH.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
Just now, Neurochick said:

He's an idiot.  Didn't even know that Eva had a reality show on Oxygen....even though it only lasted about 8 episodes LOL.

She's done at keast one guest starring appearance as well.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Kandi's stupid if she's still mad a Porsha.  She should be mad at Bravo for airing the whole mess with her and not shutting it down like they did with Adrianne on RHOBH.

I think my mother mentioned that she used to be on The Young and Restless for a little while. However, I imagine Top Model is still her number one claim to fame.

• Love 4
On 7/26/2020 at 12:04 AM, qtpye said:

God Damn....talk about tasteless. Proves to me she is still a nasty person.

Yeah, that was tasteless. The funeral home she works for is the one handling Congressman Lewis.

And she's on Marriage Boot Camp hip hop. Why???? 

• Love 4

I used to watch Alexander on YouTube. But his shade crossed over to viciousness (which I think is him projecting his own failed entertainment career onto anyone who has success), and now he just seems high all of the time and he babbles.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, pasdetrois said:

I used to watch Alexander on YouTube. But his shade crossed over to viciousness (which I think is him projecting his own failed entertainment career onto anyone who has success), and now he just seems high all of the time and he babbles.

I agree. The dude used to be hilarious but now I sometimes wonder how he does not have a million people coming for him from all sides.

1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

This is both funny and informative. Everybody be safe.

• Love 4
On 7/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, Stats Queen said:

She’s something else

She is.  But she's no more crass than Brandi what's her name on RHOBH, who keeps showing up on that show.  Interesting that Andy Cohen seems to adore Brandi, but he wants to pretend that Phaedra never existed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

NY Times article - Porsha in Protest

Since entwining her fate with Bravo’s eight years ago, she has left an unhappy marriage; given birth to a longed-for child; become a businesswoman selling both the “highest quality” virgin hair extensions and the “highest quality” bedsheets; and blossomed into a confident, quick-witted screen presence inclined to settle for delight where others find frustration.

Among “Housewives” devotees, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are widely regarded as the most intentionally funny cast — a distinction bolstered in nearly every episode by Ms. Williams, whose apparently chronic guilelessness is, like that of Lucy Ricardo, no less enjoyable for its comedic convenience. (“I have always made incredible television whether I meant to or not,” Ms. Williams said.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/10/style/porsha-williams-real-housewives-atlanta.html?action=click&module=Editors Picks&pgtype=Homepage

• Love 7

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/07/two-rhoa-stars-allegedly-had-sex-with-stripper-at-cynthia-baileys-party/

Page Six EXCLUSIVE Two ‘RHOA’ stars allegedly had sex with stripper at Cynthia Bailey’s bachelorette By Eileen ReslenOctober 7, 2020 | 3:10pm The "RHOA" have rumors swirling after an encounter with a male stripper.Shutterstock Cynthia Bailey’s bachelorette party allegedly took a wild turn with some girl-on-girl action and a scandalous hookup between two “Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars and a male stripper, Page Six has learned. A source who witnessed the bash exclusively told us that some of the women began hooking up with each other in the living room of the house they were staying in in Charleston, South Carolina. There were about nine or 10 guests total invited to the party. “There were multiple people that had girl-on-girl,” a source said, adding that the hookups went beyond making out to oral sex in some instances. “They were so drunk.” We’re told the cameras captured the alleged hookups in the living room since the cast is currently filming Season 13 of “RHOA.” MORE ON: REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA Cynthia Bailey dishes on wedding, COVID-19 protocols and NeNe’s invite NeNe Leakes addresses ‘RHOA’ exit in Tamron Hall interview Madina Milana accuses Nene Leakes of cheating on husband with French Montana NeNe Leakes reads Wendy Williams and Andy Cohen for filth However, as the crew wrapped and some of the women went to bed around 5 a.m., two ladies allegedly went off into a private bedroom with the male stripper hired for the party to continue their steamy rendezvous. A source said they heard noises coming from the room that sounded like people inside, who allegedly included two cast members and the male stripper, were having sex. “[I was] hearing all these noises, sex talk and ‘F me harder,'” the source said, adding that at least one other person allegedly heard them getting it on for about an hour. “She said when she thought they were finished, they started back up again.” Page Six was not able to confirm on the record which of the cast members were involved, but we’re told bride-to-be Bailey, 53, was not one of them. The following night at dinner, the “RHOA” stars confronted the cast members who allegedly hooked up with the male stripper. It is unknown whether Bravo will include this footage in the final edits of the show since the season is still currently being filmed. A source said one of the women who was accused of having the threesome first wanted to make it seem as if it were a “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” fling, but then became upset because of the confrontation. With NeNe Leakes officially gone, the Season 13 “Housewives” reportedly include Bailey, Kenya Moore, Porsha Williams, Kandi Burruss and newbies Drew Sidora and Latoya Ali. Tanya Sam and Marlo Hampton reportedly also return in a “friend of the Housewives” role. Bailey is set to walk down the aisle with fiancé Mike Hill at the Governors Towne Club in Acworth, Ga., this upcoming weekend on Oct. 10. A rep for Bravo could not be reached for comment. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/07/two-rhoa-stars-allegedly-had-sex-with-stripper-at-cynthia-baileys-party/

Page Six EXCLUSIVE Two ‘RHOA’ stars allegedly had sex with stripper at Cynthia Bailey’s bachelorette By Eileen ReslenOctober 7, 2020 | 3:10pm The "RHOA" have rumors swirling after an encounter with a male stripper.Shutterstock Cynthia Bailey’s bachelorette party allegedly took a wild turn with some girl-on-girl action and a scandalous hookup between two “Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars and a male stripper, Page Six has learned. A source who witnessed the bash exclusively told us that some of the women began hooking up with each other in the living room of the house they were staying in in Charleston, South Carolina. There were about nine or 10 guests total invited to the party. “There were multiple people that had girl-on-girl,” a source said, adding that the hookups went beyond making out to oral sex in some instances. “They were so drunk.” We’re told the cameras captured the alleged hookups in the living room since the cast is currently filming Season 13 of “RHOA.” MORE ON: REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA Cynthia Bailey dishes on wedding, COVID-19 protocols and NeNe’s invite NeNe Leakes addresses ‘RHOA’ exit in Tamron Hall interview Madina Milana accuses Nene Leakes of cheating on husband with French Montana NeNe Leakes reads Wendy Williams and Andy Cohen for filth However, as the crew wrapped and some of the women went to bed around 5 a.m., two ladies allegedly went off into a private bedroom with the male stripper hired for the party to continue their steamy rendezvous. A source said they heard noises coming from the room that sounded like people inside, who allegedly included two cast members and the male stripper, were having sex. “[I was] hearing all these noises, sex talk and ‘F me harder,'” the source said, adding that at least one other person allegedly heard them getting it on for about an hour. “She said when she thought they were finished, they started back up again.” Page Six was not able to confirm on the record which of the cast members were involved, but we’re told bride-to-be Bailey, 53, was not one of them. The following night at dinner, the “RHOA” stars confronted the cast members who allegedly hooked up with the male stripper. It is unknown whether Bravo will include this footage in the final edits of the show since the season is still currently being filmed. A source said one of the women who was accused of having the threesome first wanted to make it seem as if it were a “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” fling, but then became upset because of the confrontation. With NeNe Leakes officially gone, the Season 13 “Housewives” reportedly include Bailey, Kenya Moore, Porsha Williams, Kandi Burruss and newbies Drew Sidora and Latoya Ali. Tanya Sam and Marlo Hampton reportedly also return in a “friend of the Housewives” role. Bailey is set to walk down the aisle with fiancé Mike Hill at the Governors Towne Club in Acworth, Ga., this upcoming weekend on Oct. 10. A rep for Bravo could not be reached for comment. 

I cannot help but laugh at the idea that "anyone" would be 'shocked' at the so-called 'scandalous' hookup. 2 women and a man are NOT scandalous, nor are two men and a Women. They're not married yet and this is fun and risqué last hurrah. If it were the 40s and 50s... Maybe a little outrage. BUT this is 2020! Quit clutching your pearls, people!!

• Love 6
On August 5, 2020 at 1:16 PM, Neurochick said:

She is.  But she's no more crass than Brandi what's her name on RHOBH, who keeps showing up on that show.  Interesting that Andy Cohen seems to adore Brandi, but he wants to pretend that Phaedra never existed.

I don't believe Andy likes Brandi that much. He often says she hasn't a clue when she's stepping overboard.

• Love 2
On 10/12/2020 at 1:21 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Damn, my guess would have been Porsha and Shamea.

Bolo is also one of Vivica A. Fox's dancers from her Black Magic show. 

My initial guess was the new girls. I expected the OG housewives to have more sense. I know; silly me. Porsha's entanglement might be a bit embarrassing, you know, having your business out there like that & people seem to be focusing on her. But, she's single. The real scandal is the second woman. Whether Tanya or Shamea, who are engaged &/or married.

• Love 2
On 8/5/2020 at 11:35 AM, NowVoyager said:

Yeah, right, his "fans". 

On 9/18/2020 at 7:07 PM, ClassicShowsFan said:

Wait, NeNe had returned to this show?

On 11/11/2020 at 8:47 PM, NowVoyager said:

Premiere's Sunday December 6 at 8pm.

This promo has killed any interested I may have had in watching this show. 🤢

Edited by Ubiquit0us
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

🤔 The plot thickens... Tanya Sam quits filming mid-way through this season, allegedly over the sex scandal.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/22/real-housewives-of-atlanta-tanya-sam-quits-filming-stripper-sex-scandal-porsha-williams/

Maybe Tanya realized what a shit dog and pony show this shit is.  

Not celebrating black women but watching them go after each other for entertainment! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 11/23/2020 at 8:29 AM, Neurochick said:

Maybe Tanya realized what a shit dog and pony show this shit is.  

Not celebrating black women but watching them go after each other for entertainment! 

Yeah, I have no regrets over no longer watching.

• Love 4

So Kandi will be sitting on a couch for 8+ hours in what is essentially thigh high boots and a Playboy Bunny costume, in pleaather no less?  

Do those women understand the difference between a red carpet look and a dress that they will be sitting in for 8+ hours, the operative word being sitting?

At least we are not going to be looking at Kandi's smashed down ready to burst boobs, well their are the others so yes, I guess we will be looking at boobs that are inflated to their bursting point.

I predict there will be much screaming, wild accusations, more screaming, Kandi crying, etc...

• Love 7

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/27/akon-wife-tomeka-thiam-filming-new-season-rhoa/

cf6e59ded02946ff866f710f551684b3_md.jpg
EXCLUSIVE

AKON'S WIFETOMEKA JOINS 'RHOA' FOR NEW SEASON

9/27/2021 12:40 AM PT

Akon's wife -- or at least one of them -- will be filming for the upcoming season of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" ... but it's still unclear how much face time she'll get.

Sources close to production tell TMZ ... Tomeka Thiam's agreed to be part of season 14 of 'RHOA' and will film with the other Housewives beginning in November.

According to our sources ... no official decision's been made on whether the singer's wife will be a regular, a "friend of the show," or just make a guest appearance.

As we first told you ... former 'RHOA' star Sheree Whitfield was also making a push to return to the show, but only if she regained full-time Housewife status.

We're told that's still in the works ... but Tomeka will definitely be in the mix, one way or another.

Speaking of the mix, it should be noted that Akon's famously admitted he has several wives -- not just Tomeka -- and it's unclear if he or any of his other ladies will make an appearance on the new season of 'RHOA.'

That could make for some good drama, though!!!

MORE FROM TMZ 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 2

Probably in the minority in that I will seriously miss Cynthia on the show. I think the show needed her calm and classy spirit to keep things from flying off the rails, but she could get down when necessary. I always wanted to know what she was wearing and how she was wearing her hair. I also loved Leon, and I really loved Mike, and I like it when the housewives have likable husbands. I'm a bit nervous to see the cast and trailer now. 

• Love 6