Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

I’m filing it under let’s wait and see. Andy has been pretty clear that he is not one hundred percent opposed to Phaedra returning. And Teresa’s surprise yoga reconciliation with Danielle actually resulted in the latter’s return to RHoNJ. I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

• Love 1
(edited)

I was watching TLC and that broad who hooked up with Apollo will be on an upcoming episode of that Say Yes to the Dress show. The fool is still in prison yet she's shopping for a dress. The things people will do for their 15 minutes.

Edited by Iguessnot
Remembered the show's name
  • Love 11
On 5/7/2018 at 3:12 PM, Hockey Addict said:

If Kim had been smarter she would have gotten knocked up by a surgeon or attorney. NFL=not for long

She needed someone with a few concussions under his helmet. A brain she could mold to meet her needs. I can't see a lawyer or doctor sewing her wigs or waiting in the car. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Reality police said:

She needed someone with a few concussions under his helmet. A brain she could mold to meet her needs. I can't see a lawyer or doctor sewing her wigs or waiting in the car. 

HAHAHAHA!!! Best post ever about why she married that dolt!

• Love 8

So is Kenya Moore fired, demoted to friend, or just taking her time before filming with RHOA?! 

Some sources swear she isn’t fired or demoted and others say she was offered friend of status- (Kenya said herself that she would not accept a friend of role. 

All traces of “RHOA “ have been removed from Kenya’s social media....

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

So is Kenya Moore fired, demoted to friend, or just taking her time before filming with RHOA?! 

Some sources swear she isn’t fired or demoted and others say she was offered friend of status- (Kenya said herself that she would not accept a friend of role. 

All traces of “RHOA “ have been removed from Kenya’s social media....

No one seems to know that answer, even TT, who has more info about her than anyone else does. http://tamaratattles.com/2018/06/27/exclusive-update-on-kenya-moore-status-on-rhoa/

TT added to the confusion by posting that Kenya was NOT fired and a few days later posting an update that contradicted her first post. 

Personally I think Kenya is better off concentrating on REAL life as opposed to reality tv. However, once these women get a taste of fame and money they become obsessed with it. Even though Kenya claimed she wasn’t interested in being a friend of, I bet she will take it ( and complain that she is only doing it for her Twirl fans....) 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

LOL, she announced last year this was her last season!

Not quite. First she says she's not coming back, then she says she is, then she says she isn't coming back part time, so Kenya has been playing word games hopping that Bravo would bring her back. There is no way in hell that Kenya quit on her own. She knew they were going to downgrade her and she tried to have her fans force Bravo into giving her back her Peach. She/they failed.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Bravo has confirmed that Kenya is not longer with RHOA according to BET.

Their confirmation comes from RadarOnline which is right like 50% of the time lol. 

And Kenya is still doing the "fake news!" bit. Between that, TT (who actually is good with sources) and RO I just need Bravo to release the official cast pic already.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:06 AM, Iguessnot said:

I was watching TLC and that broad who hooked up with Apollo will be on an upcoming episode of that Say Yes to the Dress show. The fool is still in prison yet she's shopping for a dress. The things people will do for their 15 minutes.

I saw that. She seems surprisingly nice. I don't know what she sees in him. Apparently, though, they are "juvial."

• Love 1
On 6/29/2018 at 7:52 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Their confirmation comes from RadarOnline which is right like 50% of the time lol. 

And Kenya is still doing the "fake news!" bit. Between that, TT (who actually is good with sources) and RO I just need Bravo to release the official cast pic already.

Ok, are we not going to mention the face? She is such a beautiful woman. I don't know why she would see the need to Photoshop. The jawline is so whacked out. Even if she was concerned about a puffy face that would only back up the pregnancy claim. Why?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Lowball offer. What did she expect, wearing gray gym clothes on their trips is going to endear her to producers?

Plus her jailbait isn't available for filming.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Sheree and Kenya are both out. Shamari Devoe is new. I remember Blaque but not any of the individual members.

Also, trailer for upcoming season.

Thanks for the links. I remember Blaque too but didn’t know the individual members either, however I recalled that the rapper (Natina Reed, apparently) was the only interesting one. The New Edition connection is cool but Shamari is a preseason “dislike” for me right now. Though I do like that RHOA is picking up castmemembers who are a bit younger.

LMAO at that preview, was Bailey holding her weave back from the hibachi flame? ? So cool that this season’s trip is to Japan!

On 11/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, cooksdelight said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. Kandi??? Seriously? No, get NeNe and Porsha off, bring in some new women who actually have something to offer.

https://mtonews.com/bravo-possibly-firing-atlanta-housewives-nene-kandi?fbclid=IwAR1sSBC3aAq2_oO5qXVljOgA19epr45keoiPeZqtlQSMwcgad-VR_bc0aKA

I don’t read MTO but if it’s true, I’m all for getting rid of Kandi. I find her so boring and can’t stand that talk-smiling she always does.

• Love 2
On 10/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, cooksdelight said:

I cannot listen to Porsha screech anymore. The look on Kandi’s face when Porsha announced she’s pregnant said it all. 

Porsha is ridiculous and is a big reason I don't tune in much.

In fact, I haven't watched much since Phaedra left. 

• Love 2