Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

I think Phaedra might be the exception, not the rule. Well, for this show. I'm sure it's happened a few other times (see Danielle from NJ), but generally speaking, being next to Andy usually ensures you're back next season.

• Love 1

For this show, we had:

Seasons 1 to 4: Nene and Kim on either side

Seasons 5 to 7: Nene and Kenya

Season 8: Kenya and Porsha

Season 9: Kandi and Phaedra

The only time someone next to Andy was let go was Phaedra. Kim left early in season 5, and Nene left after season 7. Both times, it was their own choice.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2

As for who was sitting on the end:

Season 1 - Sheree and DeShawn, Deshawn's last season.

Season 2 - Sheree and Lisa, Lisa's last season

Season 3 - Sheree and Phaedra, nobody left after that season

Season 4 - Phaedra and Kandi, but it ended up being Sheree's last season

Season 5 - Porsha and Phaedra, none of the HWs at the reunion left though as mentioned, Kim left early on during the season

Season 6 - Porsha and Phaedra again, nobody left this year as well (Porsha's downgrade to "Friend of" in season 7 being due to her reunion brawl with Kenya)

Season 7 - Claudia and Porsha, Claudia's last season

Season 8 - Sheree/Kandi and Kim F, Kim F's last season

Season 9 - Cynthia and Sheree, Phaedra's last season

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1

My problem with Sheree as the "bone carrier" is that she was serviceable in the role, but lacking any elegance. There is no one who does it flawlessly on any of the franchises outside of the producers. Tamra Judge is pretty adept at it and when Lisa Vanderpump wants to do it, she can be down right masterful. However, Sheree was a human myna bird.

• Love 4

I called it....whenever Sheree’s on the “wrong team” of a NeNe vs Kim battle, she’s always the only one who loses. NeNe will never be fired, and Kim will go right back to her show. It’s a shame, because Sheree needs that RHOA check more than all of them. Maybe she’ll have a role on Kim’s show. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Portia's tweet is interesting.  Doesn't she realize that Sheree was the only one willing to film with her last season?  She better hope Shamea becomes an official housewife.

Porsha doesnt need Sheree when she/NeNe are besties again.

• Love 5
(edited)

Something must have gone down at the reunion with Sheree for her to have gotten the boot.  

Why is Portia rejoicing, in her firing.   She threw a fit, about Nene wanting her to get fired, for her part, in the Kandi debacle.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Liquid6 said:

I called it....whenever Sheree’s on the “wrong team” of a NeNe vs Kim battle, she’s always the only one who loses. NeNe will never be fired, and Kim will go right back to her show. It’s a shame, because Sheree needs that RHOA check more than all of them. Maybe she’ll have a role on Kim’s show. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Kim is all about Kim. She's not trying to do for anyone else. I think Sheree might have only been on an episode or two of Don't Be Tardy waaaaaaaaay back when Kim was getting married.

Kim is only Captain of the S.S. Save-a-Ho when the ho who needs saving is Kim. I hope Sheree isn't hoping for a lifeline from Kim because Sheree's ass just drowned.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Something must have gone down at the reunion with Sheree for her to have gotten the boot.  

Why is Portia rejoicing, in her firing.   She threw a fit, about Nene wanting her to get fired, for her part, in the Kandi debacle.

Nene said Porsha should be fired when Nene wasn't even on the show and she said it on WWHL. Unless something was said at the reunion, no one publicly said Sheree should be fired, so they are different. Porsha now has to worry that Nene might come for her Peach next season.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
(edited)
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, BBHN said:

If that is true, then Porsha is screwed next year. Will any of the remaining HWs want to film with her?

Porsha should be ok, as long as she stayed on the side of Ne-Ne and Kenya - and not Kim and Sheree -  at the reunion.  I also think by now the others are over what happened with Porsha and Kandi.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 2
On 4/6/2018 at 8:35 PM, KenyaJ said:

The only sad part about this is that I won't get to watch the women ask how Tyrone is adjusting to life out of prison since Sheree was adamant that he'd be out in a few months. It would have been glorious trying to have her BS her way in explaining that his appeal was denied. She's dating a man who went to jail for being a liar and this woman walks around repeating his words as if they mean anything. What a fool, lol. 

• Love 6

Kim is a habitual liar and what's really concerning is that she lies about things that are so easy to fact check. Does she think everyone is as lazy as her that they can't spend 5 seconds googling information to prove her wrong? Good on Kandi for putting out facts. Will be interesting to see if Kim actually responds with other lies to cover for the stupid lie she said in the first place.

You don't have to be too bright to see why Kandi keeps making money and Kim blows through it and is desperately looking for more. Kim is bragging about having a 30 minute reality show series. She does absolutely nothing on her show. She has no platform or business to promote and neither do her family members. Her show is literally about allowing cameras to invade her life for no good reason other than fame and money. If she had a lick of intelligence, she would create business opportunities for herself and use her show to promote it. The only problem is that Kim is just too damn lazy to do anything but sip wine out of her disposal cup with a deluded sense of entitlement and importance because she bagged a now former NFL player who was younger than her. You ain't special Kim, this has been done before.

• Love 13

The second part of Kandi's post isn't included but the second page shows the numbers reported and she even kept the bit in that shows that Nene's spinoff also did better than Kim's,  double ouch, haha.

According to Radar - Cynthia now makes 1.6M a season. Kandi makes 2M. Kenya makes 1.5M, Sheree makes 1M and Porsha 800K a season.

According to Wetpaint - Kim makes 960K per season for her show, Kroy makes 240K and Brielle makes 90K. They keep the money all in the family but individually, Kim only has bragging rights over Porsha but Porsha also has other opportunities going on for her. Between RH, Dish Nation, her business and getting involved in acting opportunities, I would bet that her salary is more than Kim's. So even less reason for Kim to brag. I'd rather make more money and share the spotlight with other women than to have my own show and make less money...then again, if I had my own show, I would be smart enough to capitalize on the platform provided to me and I wouldn't make a fool of myself the way Kim does.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim is a habitual liar and what's really concerning is that she lies about things that are so easy to fact check. Does she think everyone is as lazy as her that they can't spend 5 seconds googling information to prove her wrong? Good on Kandi for putting out facts. Will be interesting to see if Kim actually responds with other lies to cover for the stupid lie she said in the first place.

You don't have to be too bright to see why Kandi keeps making money and Kim blows through it and is desperately looking for more. Kim is bragging about having a 30 minute reality show series. She does absolutely nothing on her show. She has no platform or business to promote and neither do her family members. Her show is literally about allowing cameras to invade her life for no good reason other than fame and money. If she had a lick of intelligence, she would create business opportunities for herself and use her show to promote it. The only problem is that Kim is just too damn lazy to do anything but sip wine out of her disposal cup with a deluded sense of entitlement and importance because she bagged a now former NFL player who was younger than her. You ain't special Kim, this has been done before.

In her own twisted logic, Kim probably sees herself as the heir apparent to the Anna Nicole genre! Just keep it dumb and vapid; totally talentless! I surfed by an entertainment program decades ago showing Nicole trying to simulate her flying a helicopter! It was painful to watch as someone's giving her dialogue and she still could barely get thru the scene without looking so uncomfortable! This was even more crazy than Denise Richards playing a nuclear physicist in "The World Is Not Enough;" a lame James Bond offering from 20 years ago! It appears Kim is below them just breathing air! They at least had some time at the top! Kim's still just a punchline in the entertainment industry! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

Nene made a stop on the KTLA Morning News. She goes on too much about Kim. Let it go, already, Nene -- we get it. Bashing Kim's wig and lips doesn't make you look clever -- just petty.

Lu and Dorinda were on, too -- I put the links in the NY thread.

• Love 3

The word on Mama’s Joyce’s streets is that the producers want 2 new wives and that Marlo & Shamea are out of the running. With Eva’s new baby and wedding later this year, she seems like a sure bet to hold a S11 peach.

Dream S11 Cast:

”The Core 4”: NeNe, Kandi, Kenya, Cynthia. NeNe & Kandi are permanent peach holders. They’ll never get fired and will only leave by THEIR choice. Kenya Moore will always make for good tv. Cynthia has naturally authentic (not just for “the show”) friendships with Kandi, NeNe, & Kenya. I don’t think folks realize how important that is for these shows. 

Porsha: The VH1 Love & Basketball Black Ink Wives fan base LOVE Porsha. That counts for a lot unfortunately.

Eva: She would bring some new energy to the show. Maybe she has a friend or relative who would make a solid B character/sidekick

”Wild Card 7th Peach” Rasheeda Frost from L&HH Atl: She’s one of Kandi’s good real friends and she knows all of the other ladies. I think she’d be natural addition like Dorinda was to NY a few years ago.

• Love 2

It is. She also was on E! and said herself that she is done.

Good, and she can take NeNe with her. I had to bail on this season because having both of them back was just too much.

• Love 6

I really want Tardy gone as well.  She is so over the top with her claims of riches. I would really love to see how they fund their extravagant lifestyle if/when the Bravo Well dries up.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 7